Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Third eye

It may "mean" that, but I bet you know that this path does not work like "now I open this chakra, then the other, and when I'm done with all, I have my chakras opened and I can stop". No! You continue to work on them, every single day. So if it is not opened, then continue to work on it, and if it is opened then continue to work on it. It is that simple. You will know you've succed in opening them when you do.

NickolasMoron said:
After I tried to open my third eye I felt a pressure, does that mean I opened it?

NickolasMoron said:
After I tried to open my third eye I felt a pressure, does that mean I opened it?

This is a positive sign, yes. Energy is starting to flowing there, keep it up.

Don’t over do it, stay with low repetitions. The JoS recommends 4 reps for the start.

If you over do it you will fry your 3rd eye, like electronic circuit. It will destroy all your progress.

The Soul, chakras and energy are something very real, and they operate on electricity, voltage and electro-magnetism.

NinRick said:
NickolasMoron said:

Don’t over do it, stay with low repetitions. The JoS recommends 4 reps for the start.

If you over do it you will fry your 3rd eye, like electronic circuit. It will destroy all your progress.

The Soul, chakras and energy are something very real, and they operate on electricity, voltage and electro-magnetism.

How do you know when you're overdoing it? I'm doing the opening meditations daily, and 2 different workings to empower my astral senses and 3rd eye, but it doesn't "feel" like too much. There are some days where I do feel too much pressure and I breathe the energy out, but is that the only sign?

It usually just feels like that pleasant heat/bliss feeling in my upper chakras, at least once a day, it'll randomly happen, but it doesn't "feel" bad like the headache like pressure, but can you do too much of that?

SleepingWolf said:
NinRick said:
NickolasMoron said:

How do you know when you're overdoing it? I'm doing the opening meditations daily, and 2 different workings to empower my astral senses and 3rd eye, but it doesn't "feel" like too much. There are some days where I do feel too much pressure and I breathe the energy out, but is that the only sign?

It usually just feels like that pleasant heat/bliss feeling in my upper chakras, at least once a day, it'll randomly happen, but it doesn't "feel" bad like the headache like pressure, but can you do too much of that?

Well, I meditate until my chakras start to ache, then I stop. I never overdid it, so I can not answer your question here.

If you are consistent in your meditation, I don’t think you will fry yourself. Frying happens when a Chakra experiences a spike in Voltage and is not able to handle it.

Like an electronic circuit, which are tuned to operate to a certain voltage, if you increase it, you will fry your circuit and you see sparks flying.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back