Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Pendulum

NickolasMoron said:
Can Demon answer if I put the pendulum behind his sigil ?

Have you read the "using a pendulum" page on Joy of Satan? Your answer is literally there. Read the whole website, use the search function on the forums, and ask whatever you feel you should ask if your answer is not in what you've read. You accumulate a lot of useful information if you do so.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/

Yes, they can communicate to you through your pendulum. Place it over the sigil of the Demon you want to ask your questions.

Don’t use a pendulum for communication if you are not skilled in this craft.

It is better to be open, and to talk to Satan, our Goddesses and Gods, they will perceive you and they will answer. They have literally infinite ways of replying to you, verbal communication is only one if infinite possible ways their answer will reach you.

NinRick said:

It is better to be open, and to talk to Satan, our Goddesses and Gods, they will perceive you and they will answer. They have literally infinite ways of replying to you, verbal communication is only one if infinite possible ways their answer will reach you.

You’re right, but if someone’s not open enough to communicate telepathically with Satan, Gods and Goddesses, pendulum is still the best way for it because of its being easy to use and taking a little time. With empowering and working on the pendulum, in my opinion, one can get the answers easier than they can “get” by telepathically at a beginner level.

karmavasita0 said:
NinRick said:

You’re right, but if someone’s not open enough to communicate telepathically with Satan, Gods and Goddesses, pendulum is still the best way for it because of its being easy to use and taking a little time. With empowering and working on the pendulum, in my opinion, one can get the answers easier than they can “get” by telepathically at a beginner level.
A pendulum is extremely difficult to use, even for people with months of practice. It is very common for people to get incorrect answers, or for their own soul and their own intentions to affect the pendulum and just show them what they wanted to see. I would not recommend any new person to try to use a pendulum, because there is a high chance for them to just become confused.

One of the easiest ways for the gods to talk to new people who do not yet have their psychic senses opened, is to give them feelings and intuitions. A god can give you the feeling that it would be a good idea if you do something. Or a god may give you an idea of something you can do. Or they may give you some emotional influence. These ways of communication are very simple, and they also work easily for new people.

Talk to the gods, they will hear you. Then just be relaxed and be open. And you will be given some influence that will guide you and answer your question, even if you can't yet hear the words.

karmavasita0 said:
NinRick said:

I think we should remember that we are individuals and what works well for one, works not so well for another. So it's best to keep that in mind and find ways that work for one specifically.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back