The Universe And Aether

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
Post Reply
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 7810
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

The Universe And Aether

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

lilysandalwood wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:12 pm
Dear High Priest HC, can you give more information about Aether? Is Aether conscious? Or is that thing we call consciousness something that stands out in the universe? Does it have anything to do with Aether? I think Lord Thoth said that the outside of the universe (in the form of a triangle) is also the end of consciousness. Where is consciousness something we own from? Is consciousness something that already exists in the universe and we get our share? Panpsychism says that the universe itself contains consciousness, so there is no subsequent consciousness. I think some people see and worship the universe itself as a supreme intelligence, their god is the universe itself. But these people are also trying to manage the energy in the universe as we do. So there is an absurd situation. I am curious about your views.
The Aether is not exactly conscious in the human sense, ie, it doesn't think, reason, feel, or anything of the sort. Nor does the broader "universe". It is living nature that does that.

It is also difficult to describe these things with words. The "aether" is a connective medium of infinite potentiality. It was called "God", and is primarily the foundation upon which "everything" is built in contrast to "no-thing".

Since it's potential, the time it's observed or thought over, it "moddles" into something created, and therefore, it cannot be accurately described by words or with thought.

These people with the big ego just want to say that nothing else matters in the universe, but what they perceive as a "whole", that is nihilism in disguise. Clearly, the so called "Universe", manifests itself in beings, and beings are more important "than it", because "it" is basically a "no-thing". But it's also the beings.

Therefore, if it is important, why the beings in it are not? Because well, they are, and this is why we have Gods and a ranking system in the universe, and we aren't monotheists like the enemy.

"Nothingness", still does remain a theoretical, philosophical, human made concept. There is no "nothingness" in nature. The closer to nothingness is the "Aether". For this reason, the 7th chakra which is the higher level of human consciousness, was also called "The Crown" and the "Boundary", because past this, humans in their present experience cannot understand. The understanding here is definitely not of an intellectual character either.

These people are clearly in no control of any "universe", and these are only bogus claims out of oversized egos. Every individual being has a part of their own consciousness, which is intertwined through the creation of the universe. The opening of this, expands consciousness. Beings like the Gods, are so super conscious that they might as well be called rightfully "Gods".

In some Freemasonic texts [some of which contain certain hidden facts], Lucifer Satan is called "omnipresent" and other similar things. The enemy constantly whines that "Satan Lucifer was the one on the side of the Most High [aka a false misrepresentation of the Aether]". This shows a supreme level of advancement, known well to the enemy.

The expansion of the consciousness past a point [not the thought of it, but the reality of it] can expand so much as to include "The world" as we humans know it.

The mystery of this in Egypt was described by the God Atum. Atum was symbolic of the deity of the "Uni-Verse", or the "Everything". In Ancient Greece, the mystical aspect of this was given to Pan, which was a God of Nature, after which Satan's modern depictions come from [Goat head and so on].

The name "Pan" denotes to the word "Everything", and literally means just that. Pan was the God whose name otherwise would be "Natural Pan" or "Pan of Nature", ie, the everything in nature. Nature was seen as reflective manifestation of the creative force of the universe.

The Statement of Thoth has a strong alchemical character. The "Divine Triangle" is also the Triangle of the Third Eye, and the chakras of the head. The limit of one's consciousness and therefore, of one's "Universe", is their Divine Triangle. The "Universe" as we know it, is what we perceive on this level of consciousness based on this, ie, our observation.

The feeling of "unity" with the universe, is primarily the production of the unity within man himself, from the finite consciousness, to the infinite consciousness. This is called "the universe", and not some external thing that people have to pray towards. Monotheism and jews took this stupid belief and turned this into a deconstruction belief, to destroy polytheism.

In reality, it is beings that advance in the universe that have more value, coming out of the Aether, rather than the other way around.

The mystery of Atum is encapsulated in this question: How did the uncreated, create himself? Statements like this deal with heavy alchemical knowledge, and their meaning is understood by initiates through experiences, not the other way around.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
Satanfire666
Posts: 139
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:59 am

Re: The Universe And Aether

Post by Satanfire666 »

This reminded me of a french jewish perv named cloude vorillon aka "Raël" who claimed that he met with aliens... He said the universe is a part of a another bigger being, while we ourselves countain tiny universes inside our cells that countain tiny people... Lol.. This is something created by jews to make gentiles feel "small" and "useless" , because goyim why we need to advance if we are just a tiny biological "crap" after all?...Lol
User avatar
jrvan
Posts: 315
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:31 am

Re: The Universe And Aether

Post by jrvan »

Infinite possible paths can rise out of infinity, but we all choose only one. By deciding on a path we continuously create the future. Maybe this has something to do with the scarab continuously creating the new day.
Know the past, so that you can map the future, and navigate the present.

Summary of my thoughts on gender: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=56107
Silent Sword
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed May 08, 2019 8:08 pm

Re: The Universe And Aether

Post by Silent Sword »

This reminded me of books I read on quantum physics. From what I understood, for the "Universe" to exist, it needs a conscious observer. Otherwise it is just potentially there. It both exists and doesn't at the same time. This is why we give strengh to what we dwell upon, more so as we progress in personal power. This is the science behind magic.

The Aether needs consciousness to create, and consciousness needs the Aether to exist. This makes me think of the Serpent eating his tail (Ouroboros), and also brings me to these questions; Is the One we call Satan the first consciousness? Was he the first conscious being created as a necessity for the Aether to also "be"? Since there is no beginning and no end to the Universe, it always is and always was, then the potentiality of conscious thought was always present and thus always existed.

For the Aether to observe itself and "become", it needed a consciousness, but for this consciousness to become, it needed to always be there. Necessity is truly the mother of all creation. These concepts are somewhat beyond me at the moment, but I can almost reach out and grab them. Makes you think (pun intended).
HAIL SATAN AND ALL THE MIGHTY POWERS OF HELL

HAIL BUNE
User avatar
balo666
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:45 am
Location: Byleth's heart

Re: The Universe And Aether

Post by balo666 »

"En realidad, son los seres que avanzan en el universo los que tienen más valor, saliendo del Éter, y no al revés."

Una de mis frases favoritas de todos los sermones que he leido, tiene mucho poder y mucho en que pensar, gracias por un sermon tan lleno de buena informacion
Hay que hacer la guerra ahora, para vivir el resto de nuestros años en paz
User avatar
Hermit of 13 Swords
Posts: 87
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:41 pm

Re: The Universe And Aether

Post by Hermit of 13 Swords »

Silent Sword wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:40 am
This reminded me of books I read on quantum physics. From what I understood, for the "Universe" to exist, it needs a conscious observer. Otherwise it is just potentially there. It both exists and doesn't at the same time. This is why we give strengh to what we dwell upon, more so as we progress in personal power. This is the science behind magic.

The Aether needs consciousness to create, and consciousness needs the Aether to exist. This makes me think of the Serpent eating his tail (Ouroboros), and also brings me to these questions; Is the One we call Satan the first consciousness? Was he the first conscious being created as a necessity for the Aether to also "be"? Since there is no beginning and no end to the Universe, it always is and always was, then the potentiality of conscious thought was always present and thus always existed.

For the Aether to observe itself and "become", it needed a consciousness, but for this consciousness to become, it needed to always be there. Necessity is truly the mother of all creation. These concepts are somewhat beyond me at the moment, but I can almost reach out and grab them. Makes you think (pun intended).
Exactly this. First being problem just becomes a "Which came first the egg or the chicken?" with our limited knowledge and understanding.

I remember seeing an idea that there should be 'something' even if 'everything' is destroyed. Universe/Aether needs an observer to be 'something'. So if there's no conciousness around then it could start a chain reaction to make an observer thus continue to exist.

Other ideas like time loop are all very interesting but i wonder what conclusion we will see when we have the means to know the truth.
User avatar
Havok
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:26 pm

Re: The Universe And Aether

Post by Havok »

From the knowledge I have about Aether, it would correspond to the element Ice in the Nordic tradition.

Ice as the 5th element, and containing all the others.

It can burn (fire), solidify (earth), become liquid (water), or finally vapor (air)

Ice magic was developed by a German magician with ariosofic knowledge called Helmut Barthel whose magical name was Kohl who met a Saami sorcerer, this sorcerer taught him how to awaken his inner energy and master his body in totality, Kohl took what he learned and generated his own ice magic system with ariosofic symbols.

The rune ISA and its upright posture is the ultimate representation of ice magic and its purpose: self-centeredness (ego), willpower, concentration.
User avatar
lilysandalwood
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:59 pm

Re: The Universe And Aether

Post by lilysandalwood »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:07 am
lilysandalwood wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:12 pm
Dear High Priest HC, can you give more information about Aether? Is Aether conscious? Or is that thing we call consciousness something that stands out in the universe? Does it have anything to do with Aether? I think Lord Thoth said that the outside of the universe (in the form of a triangle) is also the end of consciousness. Where is consciousness something we own from? Is consciousness something that already exists in the universe and we get our share? Panpsychism says that the universe itself contains consciousness, so there is no subsequent consciousness. I think some people see and worship the universe itself as a supreme intelligence, their god is the universe itself. But these people are also trying to manage the energy in the universe as we do. So there is an absurd situation. I am curious about your views.
...

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
Thank you sooooo much for your invaluable answer High Priest. I guess I'll have to read it again from time to time to understand it better.

I am curious about the answers to many things like everyone else, but I cannot ask all the questions in my mind because it is not fair to me to asking and learning lazily while the people we ask questions have reached their current level with their efforts. Again thank you so much. My mind cannot perceive everything either. If I reach higher consciousness, maybe I will perceive it. For example, I don't really understand the subject of Atum. I think I will only deserve to understand when I reach a higher level of consciousness. At the end of labor and patience. But should we understand that the non-figurative, cosmological universe is not really triangular? Maybe it's also expanding in a triangle.
“The Gods always lead to the sunnier side of life.”
User avatar
lilysandalwood
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:59 pm

Re: The Universe And Aether

Post by lilysandalwood »

And I want to ask something related this topic.

I have been studying astrology for a while and I have ideas in my own way. There are 12 separate houses that represent everything in human, human life and nature in general. The 12th house is taken as the last house. That is why it is said that the most mature sign is Pisces, as they have seen and passed through everything. I do not agree with this. Maybe we should call the 12th house the 0th house. (I might be bullshit right now) Because the 12th house seems to me like a chaotic ocean of creation, dormant with infinite potentials. Nothing is stable, orderly, and powerful there. The 12th house seems to me like the place of the after the death (or after the fall) and before birth (birth of anything; perhaps an energy and idea). Aries is a masculine energy and the "first"; It describes an order brought into chaos, the choice of something among infinite potentials and no choice, and the life of the chosen thing. But true first can’t be male energy. The true first is the feminine energy that remains passive and gives birth. Something that brings order to a chaotic ocean. He is also male born of the feminine. Pisces, on the contrary, seems more pure and naive to me. Due to the energy represented by Pisces and the 12th house, their artistic abilities and psychic powers are intense. It's like the 12th house and Pisces are related to Aether. I may be silly, but who would I ask if I didn't ask you? As I see it, Pisces are people who are caught up in the understanding of submission to god and islam / christianity. They have an incredible sense of surrender. I even know many people who know astrology, have Pisces influence, and Muslims. However, for them, god is not as written in the qur'an, they see the universe as god (or a part of allah). They consider 4 fixed royal stars as archangels. As I said, instead of taking it as it is written in the qur'an, they blended it with other new age ideas. Those who do this, and those who dwell on surrender and nothingness and glorify them, are generally Pisces influential people.
“The Gods always lead to the sunnier side of life.”
User avatar
Lunar Dance 666
Posts: 816
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:17 pm

Re: The Universe And Aether

Post by Lunar Dance 666 »

Silent Sword wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:40 am
This reminded me of books I read on quantum physics. From what I understood, for the "Universe" to exist, it needs a conscious observer. Otherwise it is just potentially there. It both exists and doesn't at the same time. This is why we give strengh to what we dwell upon, more so as we progress in personal power. This is the science behind magic.

The Aether needs consciousness to create, and consciousness needs the Aether to exist. This makes me think of the Serpent eating his tail (Ouroboros), and also brings me to these questions; Is the One we call Satan the first consciousness? Was he the first conscious being created as a necessity for the Aether to also "be"? Since there is no beginning and no end to the Universe, it always is and always was, then the potentiality of conscious thought was always present and thus always existed.

For the Aether to observe itself and "become", it needed a consciousness, but for this consciousness to become, it needed to always be there. Necessity is truly the mother of all creation. These concepts are somewhat beyond me at the moment, but I can almost reach out and grab them. Makes you think (pun intended).
Interesting what you say here. Basicly it means once conciousness is created it starts to observe, then perhaps think and move things. If so that could mean the creation of matter. Planets and stuff.
Although to say a stone is concious? is a bit farfetched but you could see it densely clustered energy/aether.

Anyhow, we excist. Thats clear and true.
The human senses are the foundation of medicinal knowledge and they are trained by exposure to life in all its forms."The education that gives the best results, and makes the successful practitioner, is of the senses, and of the brain to recieve impressions, and make deductions."
Yet, this is ignored in medical education:"Men live a lifetime, and know nothing of the manifestations of life. Students become conversant with books, attend their lectures, pass their examinations, and yet have no practical knowledge of human life. And physicians will practice medicine a lifetime, and yet fail to know what healthy life is."
-Dr.John M. Scudder
User avatar
GoldenxChild1
Posts: 280
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:23 pm

Re: The Universe And Aether

Post by GoldenxChild1 »

I am having difficulty conceptualizing this. Correct me if I'm wrong, but in the Magnum Opus it's the being who is transformed back into this source, ie, Aether. So the Aether itself is the union of male and female? Which means it equates to Perfected Light made form ? As in Perfect mercury ?

So it is not the Aether itself that is conscious but the beings that make it conscious ? It is supreme unconsciousness, made Conscious?

If that is the case how can the Universe create itself if it is not being? How is the ALL Mind if it's not being.

I understand when you say these things must be experiences rather than intellectualized. I feel blocked to true understanding.
"Even the gods love jokes." - Plato
Andromedus1488
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:20 pm

Re: The Universe And Aether

Post by Andromedus1488 »

Very interesting, I learned some new insight about the aether through this. Thank you for the wisdom and knowledge! It's highly appreciated.
DemonsAreOurFriends
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:46 am

Re: The Universe And Aether

Post by DemonsAreOurFriends »

Reading the original question, I immediately had the thought that what we call the Aether may very possibly be what dark matter is. I think that would make a lot of sense if it were the case.
Gear88
Posts: 1953
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:31 pm

Re: The Universe And Aether

Post by Gear88 »

lilysandalwood wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:28 pm
But should we understand that the non-figurative, cosmological universe is not really triangular? Maybe it's also expanding in a triangle.
Triangular would imply 2D so it's possible Thoth was talking about viewing the Universe like the Earth.

For example Flat Earth believers. Believe the Earth is not just flat but Square. Well funny enough What IF occultists of the enemy hijacked the narrative and literalized this non-sense on a campaign to promote stupidity.

First YES IN the Occult Earth is Flat and Square it's a 2D shape. Jewish Gematria or it's Gentile Grecian counter-part Geometry.

Means to count the Earth. So in the Occult personal magick or civilization Magick think Global Coven or Nation Coven like Mecca site. A 2D shape of the Earth i.e. a Square also extrudes to be a Cube i.e. Earthly thing.

In my opinion this is just a method by which Thoth and the Gods wanted man to simplify it's understanding of the Universe. It be akin to someone mentioning if there is such a thing as a 3-dimensional Astrological chart. Maybe you never know maybe we didn't advance quite yet to understand 3-dimensional logic for advancing concepts of metaphysical-physical properties.

On top of that if you study BlacksforSatan(HP. Shannon's site). She mentions the Seere people's cosmological understanding state the Universe is not Triangular or Pyramidic but that it's actually a Pentagram just a massive eternal no beginning, no end infinitely expanding Universal Pentagram. Maybe we are in one of the pyramids of the 3D Pentagram. Might make sense with Thoth stating the Universe is Chakra like in that our Chakras could be a map to the Universe.

Just some information I researched and deducted using my mentality. If I'm wrong which I could be it's just a overview of what I studied.

http://www.blacksforsatan.org/index.html
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism!

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled Fascism. Do you, pinko, know what Fascism really is :?:

Fascism = State first = Totalitarian
National socialism = O.R.I.O.N. = Our Race Is Our Nation.

http://www.satanisgod.org <- Main Index

Communism is political Judiasm!
Zionism is Jewish supremacy!
National Socialism is political Satanism!
O.R.I.O.N. is Gentile Supremacy with respect to other Racial-Nations!
Xtianity is preparation for Communism!
Xtianity is Communism with a tinsel of metaphysics!
Communism is Xtianity for Atheist!
User avatar
slyscorpion
Posts: 3541
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 12:19 am

Re: The Universe And Aether

Post by slyscorpion »

lilysandalwood wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:00 pm
And I want to ask something related this topic.

I have been studying astrology for a while and I have ideas in my own way. There are 12 separate houses that represent everything in human, human life and nature in general. The 12th house is taken as the last house. That is why it is said that the most mature sign is Pisces, as they have seen and passed through everything. I do not agree with this. Maybe we should call the 12th house the 0th house. (I might be bullshit right now) Because the 12th house seems to me like a chaotic ocean of creation, dormant with infinite potentials. Nothing is stable, orderly, and powerful there. The 12th house seems to me like the place of the after the death (or after the fall) and before birth (birth of anything; perhaps an energy and idea). Aries is a masculine energy and the "first"; It describes an order brought into chaos, the choice of something among infinite potentials and no choice, and the life of the chosen thing. But true first can’t be male energy. The true first is the feminine energy that remains passive and gives birth. Something that brings order to a chaotic ocean. He is also male born of the feminine. Pisces, on the contrary, seems more pure and naive to me. Due to the energy represented by Pisces and the 12th house, their artistic abilities and psychic powers are intense. It's like the 12th house and Pisces are related to Aether. I may be silly, but who would I ask if I didn't ask you? As I see it, Pisces are people who are caught up in the understanding of submission to god and islam / christianity. They have an incredible sense of surrender. I even know many people who know astrology, have Pisces influence, and Muslims. However, for them, god is not as written in the qur'an, they see the universe as god (or a part of allah). They consider 4 fixed royal stars as archangels. As I said, instead of taking it as it is written in the qur'an, they blended it with other new age ideas. Those who do this, and those who dwell on surrender and nothingness and glorify them, are generally Pisces influential people.
Most Mature I think they are. Pisces has a certain calmness to it. Going with the flow of things. They are generally kind and feel empathy for others. They can be deep in a certain way and spiritual and wise.

The negative is a result of the type of world we are living in today and the enemy. The age of pisces caused the spiritual programs of the enemy to take on a Piscean vibe to them. Of course this is corrupted.

Ok so this is the enemy vs good side of Pisces from my understanding.

The enemy has completely twisted and corrupted something that could have been an amazing time for humanity where we lived in peace and advanced spiritually.

Ok so everyone knows the religion of xtianity is based upon pisces (I don't honestly know much about Islam or Judaism so I am not even going to try to comment on it in relation to this)

Anyways so we have weakness delusion and martyrdom at one point Neptune was a major part of Earth's energy matrix (it feels totally Aquarian to me now still lower vibe of that but I don't know when that changed to be honest exactly it might have been on December 23rd 2012 because I felt a huge jolt of energy or something around afternoon on that date and wierd)
It was very dark and bad there were like these huge fear energy lines is the best way I could describe it that seems to be gone now which is good.

Ok so the age of Pisces was darkness and delusion and very bad energy it's sad to me that we were not able to enjoy it and feel that spiritual energy I was talking about that would have been beautiful. So Neptune in Pisces is the end of the age of Pisces for good as Maxine noted cause it being there is all that is keeping the piscean energy going. However it is more beautiful because the energy of earth has shifted. The energy shift to Pisces I remember kind of from past life it was very scary and dark from the start not good at all. I just remembered me and some other people kind of freaking out and thinking it was the end of everything. It probably would not have manifested like this if earth hadn't been cursed by the enemy. We are seeing the end of the enemy only cause this dark energy is shifting away. Had it not and Pisces been much longer I don't think humanity would win to be honest.

My understanding of this is that Pisces is a very empathetic and compassionate energy though the people are very imaginative and creative in this. People with this energy strong almost always love and feel music of different kinds in their soul. I noticed. Jupiter in Pisces had me confused very much that is when I did that dumb ritual and talked to the infiltrators that's because it also is a ruler of Pisces and thus would be a CO ruler of my chart and transiting in the first house. My hope is this next transit of Jupiter there won't manifest by me being tricked again. I am more wise now and deprogrammed though. Also for my friend the transit of Jupiter in Pisces is when her life went to shit and the entities attacked her. So me I love listening to music and stuff and dreaming of a better world I just want like positive energy and stuff. Then Pisces is touched very much almost too much by the problems of others they would give anything to help or be a savior figure to those in need of something. That is another aspect of Pisces Xtianity corrupted and why they have that savior thing with Jewsus. I have to work on this cause it still bothers me when anyone suffers at all i cringe even at the idea of the enemy suffering sometimes even though they deserve it. So this Neptune in Pisces thing is in my first house and will be till some time in the 2030s Lydia said last time I ordered a chart. I almost don't need to order astrology charts to get the idea of things cause I know and understand a lot of it but I might soon from hoodedcobra with my natal chart cause I'd love his perspective on some of my placements. I did correctly predict a few things this year from lunar returns it said I was going to have an accident or something bad in some places they claim what I saw meant death in some cases but it didn't happen though so this is probably cause I cleansed myself. In December I have that same thing over the same degree of my chart ruler in my lunar return so I hope for the best I can't predict with that just that I will be careful.

So the positive side is that compassion and caring for others being creative. Equality in general is a corruption of this too it really if you look into it means if we are all equal we all have to lower ourselves to act like whoever on Earth is most inferior and that would be the Jew that is the subliminal behind this whole thing. Everyone of us has someone infererior to ourselves and someone supperior to us nature has all sorts of hiarchies humanity should just let go of this whole thing and be themselves. Lower is not bad neither is higher it just is what it is. This all equal would have us all living in horrible conditions barely having anything since the subliminal of it is be the lowest common denominator and being slaves of whoever doesn't buy this we all are equal thing and decides they want to be "more equal" aka Supperior which in this case with the subliminal of it is the Jews since they are "supperior by being the most infererior"
The real thing is that Pisces has a connection or merging with others the family the community etc. We are all connected is what Pisces says so we should try to use this to elevate all mankind we are the collective aka collective consciousness they talk about and this subliminal is to always try to be higher and don't mess up cause you have value if you go down it starts a domino effect.

Anyways so about the dark energy this is the lowest vibration of the planet Neptune and Jupiter as I found out when that set off some bad events. So anyways since we are connected we should love and care for eachother and always strive to be better surround eachother in warm energy this is the beauty of Pisces. About drugs all of the highs are artificial versions of various spiritual states and they do hook into this dark energy bringing death and destruction cause Neptune also rules decay and dissolving dissappating etc. Being that our Kundalinis for the most part with human kind (I am not risen yet nor do I know how many are) notice also with this with Demons the enemy calls them "fallen angels" this is a curse against our God's using the collective consciousness ruled by Neptune tieing into our state of consciousness with this energy.

As you can see Pisces could be a very beautiful thing though it would mean it may be harder to defend ourselves if we hook into this energy too much it would not make it impossible and people would love to defend something beautiful right. So Pisces is not weakness like some people say it is very evolved in those that understand how to use this.

Also for example notice that with the enemy religions all of it is run by subliminals of various kinds it would take all night and pages and pages to go into all of them so I wont but I talked about 2 of them. This also is piscean as it rules the subconscious or what is beneith the surface with humanity. This could be good as it's good for healing.

Let go and have faith is piscen too which is very corrupted by the enemy but in meditation we have to let go and ease into it. If we wanted to merge with a person (I love this but don't trust many enough to do it) we have to let go and perfectly trust and have faith in the person enough to give them some control or whatever. Anyways so they took this urge that is piscean and very warm beautiful loving etc and said merge with your leaders and let go and don't question merge with bad thoughtforms.


I think you all get my point Pisces can be very good and beautiful without the enemy and the enemy literally took every piscean instinct and corrupted it and turned it into something horrible. However by itself Pisces energy is one of the most evolved beautiful ones I think personally.
Image

The paintable final rtr + killing Tetragrammaton ritual. Do this daily and with every rtr if you want its an easy add on that doesnt take much extra time.

https://web.archive.org/web/20201212181 ... lify.app//

Paintable version of Shattering enemy defenses ritual https://web.archive.org/web/20210531200 ... tlify.app/
User avatar
BioElektrik
Posts: 50
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:13 am

Re: The Universe And Aether

Post by BioElektrik »

GoldenxChild1 wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:26 pm
I am having difficulty conceptualizing this. Correct me if I'm wrong, but in the Magnum Opus it's the being who is transformed back into this source, ie, Aether. So the Aether itself is the union of male and female? Which means it equates to Perfected Light made form ? As in Perfect mercury ?

So it is not the Aether itself that is conscious but the beings that make it conscious ? It is supreme unconsciousness, made Conscious?

If that is the case how can the Universe create itself if it is not being? How is the ALL Mind if it's not being.

I understand when you say these things must be experiences rather than intellectualized. I feel blocked to true understanding.
GoldenxChild1 wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:26 pm
I am having difficulty conceptualizing this. Correct me if I'm wrong, but in the Magnum Opus it's the being who is transformed back into this source, ie, Aether. So the Aether itself is the union of male and female? Which means it equates to Perfected Light made form ? As in Perfect mercury ?

So it is not the Aether itself that is conscious but the beings that make it conscious ? It is supreme unconsciousness, made Conscious?

If that is the case how can the Universe create itself if it is not being? How is the ALL Mind if it's not being.

I understand when you say these things must be experiences rather than intellectualized. I feel blocked to true understanding.
I am probably more confused than you are. Your comment gave me some insight however. My thoughts are that the universe is both spiritual and physical. Because it is ever expanding it is thus creating unconsciously. The spiritual aspect is comprised of people dwelling on the universe as this great unknown, which makes us feel small and meaningless (thereby humble). I think this is where it becomes nihilism in and of itself, uncalculated and chaotic. Basically every religion other than Satanism seems to have this belief that we are a insignificant part of something larger. Albeit at times a physical concept, thought does manifest energy.

What confuses me even more is how this consciousness came to be aware of itself. My theory is it was always the silent observer seeing the stars and planets as an enigma that gave the universe a consciousness. Its self awareness therefore is unawareness and thus emptiness. So those new age crazies that believe they are "one with the universe" are essentially "one with emptiness".

This makes me wonder how the universe came to be. Was it always there? The big bang theory suggests something created it, but the steady-state hypothesis suggests otherwise. It purports that the universe always was and supports the theory that the universe is ever expanding based on Hubble's Law, which suggests galaxies are constantly moving away from each other. The universe is such a vast and complex topic of which I believe science has no definitive answer toward. My bias tells me the the less proven theory (steady-state) is closer to the truth.

I feel the main take away from this post is that the universe is neither positive or negative, its just chaos.
likman666
Posts: 213
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:50 pm

Re: The Universe And Aether

Post by likman666 »

For me personally the best explanation I have found for such is in Hindu Saivism,the oldest religion on the planet. All the Ancient Dharmic Civilisations where Saivite Civilisations. God is in 3 Eternal aspects;the first is Parasiva- this is the spaceless,timeless,formless aspect of God,this is even beyond consciousness/awareness . The Void , because its beyond description,it's centre is in the Crown Chakra. Satgurus say this state has to be experienced ,it s beyond description. When one through Kundalini yoga experiences this state of consciousness,that's even beyond consciousness,then you are Self(Parasiva) Realised. This is to be experienced while in the physical body. It's the Root Consciousness of all existence. Everything has its foundation on this. It's non-dynamic ,it's Static,it's considered Male and is represented by the Linga(penis) in Hindu Saivism;then you have the 2 manifested uncreated Eternal aspects of God ,this is Parasakti. The Universal Light,called Satchidnanda. Whose centre is at 6th chakra,3rd Eye the Ajna Chakra. This is the light , someone experiences when the snake power hits the 3rd Chakra. This is what contains the Ether and the elements,it Pure Eternal Consciousness and pervades everything. Now there's the Sakti power not Parasakti but Sakti power there is a difference. This is the power descending from Parasakti,and contains the elements that then creates everything with the Ether as the founding medium. The Ether is not necessarily God ,it's an element. This Sakti has three qualities,the Gunas Sattva; Rajas;Tamas everything so long as it's created , therefore has form is affected by these Gunas. The difference between Parasakti and Sakti is that Parasakti is God form that's not affected by the Gunas,it's the Feminine aspect of God. Sakti is form with the 5 elements emerging from Parasakti that creates everything. Parasakti is the Kundalini power in man,the Female God. Meanwhile the Male God non-dynamic, Static, beyond form, shape and time is Parasiva the Linga. The Female aspect is the Yoni (Vagina). If you notice in Saivism,the Penis is in a Yoni. So they are worshipping , ParaSiva-Sakti. Then there's the next manifested Eternal form of God this Siva Nataraja in Saivism,in other Hindu sects it's Parabrahman. This is the Being form of God and Hindu mystics say you will see this Being ,if your 3rd is fully open . This is the image in which all souls emerge from and are in the image of. The goal is to mature the soul and merge into Brahman. You already have Parasiva and Satchdnanda so it's about maturing the soul into the Primal Soul. The Primal Soul since has form but is Eternal non- created beyond the Gunas is Parasakti. Everything created and therefore has form is of Sakti, hence the term Mother Nature or the Universal Mother, the Womb of the Universe. The Male Principle which is the Root Consciousness,it's not even really Consciousness because it's beyond Consciousness is Parasiva. The Void because its timeless , formless,spaceless. Satchidnanda is the Consciousness ,the Universal Eternal Light ,it's uncreated. This is what shines. Your soul is the internal sun,it shines with Satchdnanda. Satchdnanda is want animates everything and is dynamic. (Parasiva is beyond this Universal Light; Satchidnanda). The Male Principle is non-dynamic and controls Parasakti which is what creates and animates everything. Parasiva has all the Knowledge and Wisdom therefore is called Purusha, meaning the Universal Plan. Parasakti the Female Eternal uncreated manifested form of Parasiva ,executes this Universal Plan. Without Parasakti , Parasiva would not execute it's plan of creation. Without Parasiva, Parasakti would not know what to do. Both of these along with the Primal actual Being form of God,are what the Saivites collectively call Siva. It's 3 different Eternal uncreated aspects of the One God whom they worship as Siva. The Gods are called Sons of Siva,they are the most advanced , created Beings and according to Satgurus ,also worship Siva(God) . Now the Parasiva-sakti aspect operates in all things created. So everything created has a plan ,a purpose for it's existence. Divine Providence/Siva/God doesn't create a useless thing. This is the Parasiva aspect and the created form is Parasakti executing the Plan of the creature. Now in humanity on Earth what happened is Parasakti was separated from Parasiva in the Crown Chakra.(in pagan times this was represented as the snake around a stump or the Linga in the Yoni). Parasakti is the Kundalini power,the Universal Mother and was dropped into the base Chakra. Your soul is created form , therefore the Parasakti is wounded up with the Individual consciousness of the individual soul. Since the Parasakti was separated from her Husband in the Crown Chakra. The plan of your soul ,the prime purpose of your existence was halted. Parasakti went to sleep because she couldn't execute the Plan of your soul;which is to mature and merge into Parabrahman the Primal God Soul,the Magnum opus. As she has been separated from her Husband who has the Plan. That's why the first thing we are doing with our power meditations is fix this. When one has first rising of the Parasakti power ,she(Kundalini/Parasakti)becomes fully awake because she has mated or merged with her Husband in the Crown,and now can continue to execute the plan. She fully awakes ,she now knows the Plan and becomes dynamic. This is not the end it's the beginning,your soul has to now mature further and develop the Golden Siva Body of Light. The Soul and Body then merge into this Golden Body. It's this Golden Body that according to Saivites then merges into the final, final, final merger with Siva. You go back to the Supreme Source. But when one experiences initial rising , that's they experience Parasiva Consciousness;Root Consciousness in the Crown ,you are liberated from Karma and the Samsara cycle of death and rebirth. It doesn't mean you don't ,reincarnate but now you can chose whether you want to or not. This response is longer than I expected it to be but there it is . This is according to Saivism,they maybe a few mistakes maybe , l have made, l am human, l am not yet a god but that's the gist of it as you Americans would say.....
User avatar
Master
Posts: 838
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:56 pm

Re: The Universe And Aether

Post by Master »

I now have a clearer vision and a greater understanding of the Universe. Thank you for writing about it.
Ignorance Kills
User avatar
slyscorpion
Posts: 3541
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 12:19 am

Re: The Universe And Aether

Post by slyscorpion »

DemonsAreOurFriends wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 2:23 am
Reading the original question, I immediately had the thought that what we call the Aether may very possibly be what dark matter is. I think that would make a lot of sense if it were the case.
It very well could be but we don't know right now and won't till we actually have less enemy control and are able to study this stuff. There is a lot Science doesn't know right now. I mean yeah I know some Scientists probably know more about this but they are silenced and in fear so they won't be able to be saying anything right now at least in public about it.
Image

The paintable final rtr + killing Tetragrammaton ritual. Do this daily and with every rtr if you want its an easy add on that doesnt take much extra time.

https://web.archive.org/web/20201212181 ... lify.app//

Paintable version of Shattering enemy defenses ritual https://web.archive.org/web/20210531200 ... tlify.app/
User avatar
lilysandalwood
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:59 pm

Re: The Universe And Aether

Post by lilysandalwood »

slyscorpion wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 6:09 am
lilysandalwood wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:00 pm
And I want to ask something related this topic.

I have been studying astrology for a while and I have ideas in my own way. There are 12 separate houses that represent everything in human, human life and nature in general. The 12th house is taken as the last house. That is why it is said that the most mature sign is Pisces, as they have seen and passed through everything. I do not agree with this. Maybe we should call the 12th house the 0th house. (I might be bullshit right now) Because the 12th house seems to me like a chaotic ocean of creation, dormant with infinite potentials. Nothing is stable, orderly, and powerful there. The 12th house seems to me like the place of the after the death (or after the fall) and before birth (birth of anything; perhaps an energy and idea). Aries is a masculine energy and the "first"; It describes an order brought into chaos, the choice of something among infinite potentials and no choice, and the life of the chosen thing. But true first can’t be male energy. The true first is the feminine energy that remains passive and gives birth. Something that brings order to a chaotic ocean. He is also male born of the feminine. Pisces, on the contrary, seems more pure and naive to me. Due to the energy represented by Pisces and the 12th house, their artistic abilities and psychic powers are intense. It's like the 12th house and Pisces are related to Aether. I may be silly, but who would I ask if I didn't ask you? As I see it, Pisces are people who are caught up in the understanding of submission to god and islam / christianity. They have an incredible sense of surrender. I even know many people who know astrology, have Pisces influence, and Muslims. However, for them, god is not as written in the qur'an, they see the universe as god (or a part of allah). They consider 4 fixed royal stars as archangels. As I said, instead of taking it as it is written in the qur'an, they blended it with other new age ideas. Those who do this, and those who dwell on surrender and nothingness and glorify them, are generally Pisces influential people.
Most Mature I think they are. Pisces has a certain calmness to it. Going with the flow of things. They are generally kind and feel empathy for others. They can be deep in a certain way and spiritual and wise.

The negative is a result of the type of world we are living in today and the enemy. The age of pisces caused the spiritual programs of the enemy to take on a Piscean vibe to them. Of course this is corrupted.

Ok so this is the enemy vs good side of Pisces from my understanding.

The enemy has completely twisted and corrupted something that could have been an amazing time for humanity where we lived in peace and advanced spiritually.

Ok so everyone knows the religion of xtianity is based upon pisces (I don't honestly know much about Islam or Judaism so I am not even going to try to comment on it in relation to this)

Anyways so we have weakness delusion and martyrdom at one point Neptune was a major part of Earth's energy matrix (it feels totally Aquarian to me now still lower vibe of that but I don't know when that changed to be honest exactly it might have been on December 23rd 2012 because I felt a huge jolt of energy or something around afternoon on that date and wierd)
It was very dark and bad there were like these huge fear energy lines is the best way I could describe it that seems to be gone now which is good.

Ok so the age of Pisces was darkness and delusion and very bad energy it's sad to me that we were not able to enjoy it and feel that spiritual energy I was talking about that would have been beautiful. So Neptune in Pisces is the end of the age of Pisces for good as Maxine noted cause it being there is all that is keeping the piscean energy going. However it is more beautiful because the energy of earth has shifted. The energy shift to Pisces I remember kind of from past life it was very scary and dark from the start not good at all. I just remembered me and some other people kind of freaking out and thinking it was the end of everything. It probably would not have manifested like this if earth hadn't been cursed by the enemy. We are seeing the end of the enemy only cause this dark energy is shifting away. Had it not and Pisces been much longer I don't think humanity would win to be honest.

My understanding of this is that Pisces is a very empathetic and compassionate energy though the people are very imaginative and creative in this. People with this energy strong almost always love and feel music of different kinds in their soul. I noticed. Jupiter in Pisces had me confused very much that is when I did that dumb ritual and talked to the infiltrators that's because it also is a ruler of Pisces and thus would be a CO ruler of my chart and transiting in the first house. My hope is this next transit of Jupiter there won't manifest by me being tricked again. I am more wise now and deprogrammed though. Also for my friend the transit of Jupiter in Pisces is when her life went to shit and the entities attacked her. So me I love listening to music and stuff and dreaming of a better world I just want like positive energy and stuff. Then Pisces is touched very much almost too much by the problems of others they would give anything to help or be a savior figure to those in need of something. That is another aspect of Pisces Xtianity corrupted and why they have that savior thing with Jewsus. I have to work on this cause it still bothers me when anyone suffers at all i cringe even at the idea of the enemy suffering sometimes even though they deserve it. So this Neptune in Pisces thing is in my first house and will be till some time in the 2030s Lydia said last time I ordered a chart. I almost don't need to order astrology charts to get the idea of things cause I know and understand a lot of it but I might soon from hoodedcobra with my natal chart cause I'd love his perspective on some of my placements. I did correctly predict a few things this year from lunar returns it said I was going to have an accident or something bad in some places they claim what I saw meant death in some cases but it didn't happen though so this is probably cause I cleansed myself. In December I have that same thing over the same degree of my chart ruler in my lunar return so I hope for the best I can't predict with that just that I will be careful.

So the positive side is that compassion and caring for others being creative. Equality in general is a corruption of this too it really if you look into it means if we are all equal we all have to lower ourselves to act like whoever on Earth is most inferior and that would be the Jew that is the subliminal behind this whole thing. Everyone of us has someone infererior to ourselves and someone supperior to us nature has all sorts of hiarchies humanity should just let go of this whole thing and be themselves. Lower is not bad neither is higher it just is what it is. This all equal would have us all living in horrible conditions barely having anything since the subliminal of it is be the lowest common denominator and being slaves of whoever doesn't buy this we all are equal thing and decides they want to be "more equal" aka Supperior which in this case with the subliminal of it is the Jews since they are "supperior by being the most infererior"
The real thing is that Pisces has a connection or merging with others the family the community etc. We are all connected is what Pisces says so we should try to use this to elevate all mankind we are the collective aka collective consciousness they talk about and this subliminal is to always try to be higher and don't mess up cause you have value if you go down it starts a domino effect.

Anyways so about the dark energy this is the lowest vibration of the planet Neptune and Jupiter as I found out when that set off some bad events. So anyways since we are connected we should love and care for eachother and always strive to be better surround eachother in warm energy this is the beauty of Pisces. About drugs all of the highs are artificial versions of various spiritual states and they do hook into this dark energy bringing death and destruction cause Neptune also rules decay and dissolving dissappating etc. Being that our Kundalinis for the most part with human kind (I am not risen yet nor do I know how many are) notice also with this with Demons the enemy calls them "fallen angels" this is a curse against our God's using the collective consciousness ruled by Neptune tieing into our state of consciousness with this energy.

As you can see Pisces could be a very beautiful thing though it would mean it may be harder to defend ourselves if we hook into this energy too much it would not make it impossible and people would love to defend something beautiful right. So Pisces is not weakness like some people say it is very evolved in those that understand how to use this.

Also for example notice that with the enemy religions all of it is run by subliminals of various kinds it would take all night and pages and pages to go into all of them so I wont but I talked about 2 of them. This also is piscean as it rules the subconscious or what is beneith the surface with humanity. This could be good as it's good for healing.

Let go and have faith is piscen too which is very corrupted by the enemy but in meditation we have to let go and ease into it. If we wanted to merge with a person (I love this but don't trust many enough to do it) we have to let go and perfectly trust and have faith in the person enough to give them some control or whatever. Anyways so they took this urge that is piscean and very warm beautiful loving etc and said merge with your leaders and let go and don't question merge with bad thoughtforms.


I think you all get my point Pisces can be very good and beautiful without the enemy and the enemy literally took every piscean instinct and corrupted it and turned it into something horrible. However by itself Pisces energy is one of the most evolved beautiful ones I think personally.
Thank you very much for the perspective you brought me. I have to think more about it. 🌸
“The Gods always lead to the sunnier side of life.”
User avatar
lilysandalwood
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:59 pm

Re: The Universe And Aether

Post by lilysandalwood »

Gear88 wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 5:51 am
lilysandalwood wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:28 pm
But should we understand that the non-figurative, cosmological universe is not really triangular? Maybe it's also expanding in a triangle.
Triangular would imply 2D so it's possible Thoth was talking about viewing the Universe like the Earth.

For example Flat Earth believers. Believe the Earth is not just flat but Square. Well funny enough What IF occultists of the enemy hijacked the narrative and literalized this non-sense on a campaign to promote stupidity.

First YES IN the Occult Earth is Flat and Square it's a 2D shape. Jewish Gematria or it's Gentile Grecian counter-part Geometry.

Means to count the Earth. So in the Occult personal magick or civilization Magick think Global Coven or Nation Coven like Mecca site. A 2D shape of the Earth i.e. a Square also extrudes to be a Cube i.e. Earthly thing.

In my opinion this is just a method by which Thoth and the Gods wanted man to simplify it's understanding of the Universe. It be akin to someone mentioning if there is such a thing as a 3-dimensional Astrological chart. Maybe you never know maybe we didn't advance quite yet to understand 3-dimensional logic for advancing concepts of metaphysical-physical properties.

On top of that if you study BlacksforSatan(HP. Shannon's site). She mentions the Seere people's cosmological understanding state the Universe is not Triangular or Pyramidic but that it's actually a Pentagram just a massive eternal no beginning, no end infinitely expanding Universal Pentagram. Maybe we are in one of the pyramids of the 3D Pentagram. Might make sense with Thoth stating the Universe is Chakra like in that our Chakras could be a map to the Universe.

Just some information I researched and deducted using my mentality. If I'm wrong which I could be it's just a overview of what I studied.

http://www.blacksforsatan.org/index.html
Thank you very much for your answer. I will click on the link you gave and read it. 🌸
“The Gods always lead to the sunnier side of life.”
User avatar
GoldenxChild1
Posts: 280
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:23 pm

Re: The Universe And Aether

Post by GoldenxChild1 »

I am probably more confused than you are. Your comment gave me some insight however. My thoughts are that the universe is both spiritual and physical. Because it is ever expanding it is thus creating unconsciously. The spiritual aspect is comprised of people dwelling on the universe as this great unknown, which makes us feel small and meaningless (thereby humble). I think this is where it becomes nihilism in and of itself, uncalculated and chaotic. Basically every religion other than Satanism seems to have this belief that we are a insignificant part of something larger. Albeit at times a physical concept, thought does manifest energy.

What confuses me even more is how this consciousness came to be aware of itself. My theory is it was always the silent observer seeing the stars and planets as an enigma that gave the universe a consciousness. Its self awareness therefore is unawareness and thus emptiness. So those new age crazies that believe they are "one with the universe" are essentially "one with emptiness".

This makes me wonder how the universe came to be. Was it always there? The big bang theory suggests something created it, but the steady-state hypothesis suggests otherwise. It purports that the universe always was and supports the theory that the universe is ever expanding based on Hubble's Law, which suggests galaxies are constantly moving away from each other. The universe is such a vast and complex topic of which I believe science has no definitive answer toward. My bias tells me the the less proven theory (steady-state) is closer to the truth.

I feel the main take away from this post is that the universe is neither positive or negative, its just chaos.
[/quote]

Interesting thoughts. Keep in mind the Universe has no end nor beginning. Everything is "Conscious" unto itself, ie, the sun and moon are "Conscious" in respect to themselves. The Universe is consistently self observing itself. The Big Bang is just a Jewish conception to make Goy go insane.
"Even the gods love jokes." - Plato
User avatar
Ramier108666
Posts: 529
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Duat

Re: The Universe And Aether

Post by Ramier108666 »

slyscorpion wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 6:09 am
lilysandalwood wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:00 pm
And I want to ask something related this topic.

I have been studying astrology for a while and I have ideas in my own way. There are 12 separate houses that represent everything in human, human life and nature in general. The 12th house is taken as the last house. That is why it is said that the most mature sign is Pisces, as they have seen and passed through everything. I do not agree with this. Maybe we should call the 12th house the 0th house. (I might be bullshit right now) Because the 12th house seems to me like a chaotic ocean of creation, dormant with infinite potentials. Nothing is stable, orderly, and powerful there. The 12th house seems to me like the place of the after the death (or after the fall) and before birth (birth of anything; perhaps an energy and idea). Aries is a masculine energy and the "first"; It describes an order brought into chaos, the choice of something among infinite potentials and no choice, and the life of the chosen thing. But true first can’t be male energy. The true first is the feminine energy that remains passive and gives birth. Something that brings order to a chaotic ocean. He is also male born of the feminine. Pisces, on the contrary, seems more pure and naive to me. Due to the energy represented by Pisces and the 12th house, their artistic abilities and psychic powers are intense. It's like the 12th house and Pisces are related to Aether. I may be silly, but who would I ask if I didn't ask you? As I see it, Pisces are people who are caught up in the understanding of submission to god and islam / christianity. They have an incredible sense of surrender. I even know many people who know astrology, have Pisces influence, and Muslims. However, for them, god is not as written in the qur'an, they see the universe as god (or a part of allah). They consider 4 fixed royal stars as archangels. As I said, instead of taking it as it is written in the qur'an, they blended it with other new age ideas. Those who do this, and those who dwell on surrender and nothingness and glorify them, are generally Pisces influential people.
Most Mature I think they are. Pisces has a certain calmness to it. Going with the flow of things. They are generally kind and feel empathy for others. They can be deep in a certain way and spiritual and wise.

The negative is a result of the type of world we are living in today and the enemy. The age of pisces caused the spiritual programs of the enemy to take on a Piscean vibe to them. Of course this is corrupted.

Ok so this is the enemy vs good side of Pisces from my understanding.

The enemy has completely twisted and corrupted something that could have been an amazing time for humanity where we lived in peace and advanced spiritually.

Ok so everyone knows the religion of xtianity is based upon pisces (I don't honestly know much about Islam or Judaism so I am not even going to try to comment on it in relation to this)

Anyways so we have weakness delusion and martyrdom at one point Neptune was a major part of Earth's energy matrix (it feels totally Aquarian to me now still lower vibe of that but I don't know when that changed to be honest exactly it might have been on December 23rd 2012 because I felt a huge jolt of energy or something around afternoon on that date and wierd)
It was very dark and bad there were like these huge fear energy lines is the best way I could describe it that seems to be gone now which is good.

Ok so the age of Pisces was darkness and delusion and very bad energy it's sad to me that we were not able to enjoy it and feel that spiritual energy I was talking about that would have been beautiful. So Neptune in Pisces is the end of the age of Pisces for good as Maxine noted cause it being there is all that is keeping the piscean energy going. However it is more beautiful because the energy of earth has shifted. The energy shift to Pisces I remember kind of from past life it was very scary and dark from the start not good at all. I just remembered me and some other people kind of freaking out and thinking it was the end of everything. It probably would not have manifested like this if earth hadn't been cursed by the enemy. We are seeing the end of the enemy only cause this dark energy is shifting away. Had it not and Pisces been much longer I don't think humanity would win to be honest.

My understanding of this is that Pisces is a very empathetic and compassionate energy though the people are very imaginative and creative in this. People with this energy strong almost always love and feel music of different kinds in their soul. I noticed. Jupiter in Pisces had me confused very much that is when I did that dumb ritual and talked to the infiltrators that's because it also is a ruler of Pisces and thus would be a CO ruler of my chart and transiting in the first house. My hope is this next transit of Jupiter there won't manifest by me being tricked again. I am more wise now and deprogrammed though. Also for my friend the transit of Jupiter in Pisces is when her life went to shit and the entities attacked her. So me I love listening to music and stuff and dreaming of a better world I just want like positive energy and stuff. Then Pisces is touched very much almost too much by the problems of others they would give anything to help or be a savior figure to those in need of something. That is another aspect of Pisces Xtianity corrupted and why they have that savior thing with Jewsus. I have to work on this cause it still bothers me when anyone suffers at all i cringe even at the idea of the enemy suffering sometimes even though they deserve it. So this Neptune in Pisces thing is in my first house and will be till some time in the 2030s Lydia said last time I ordered a chart. I almost don't need to order astrology charts to get the idea of things cause I know and understand a lot of it but I might soon from hoodedcobra with my natal chart cause I'd love his perspective on some of my placements. I did correctly predict a few things this year from lunar returns it said I was going to have an accident or something bad in some places they claim what I saw meant death in some cases but it didn't happen though so this is probably cause I cleansed myself. In December I have that same thing over the same degree of my chart ruler in my lunar return so I hope for the best I can't predict with that just that I will be careful.

So the positive side is that compassion and caring for others being creative. Equality in general is a corruption of this too it really if you look into it means if we are all equal we all have to lower ourselves to act like whoever on Earth is most inferior and that would be the Jew that is the subliminal behind this whole thing. Everyone of us has someone infererior to ourselves and someone supperior to us nature has all sorts of hiarchies humanity should just let go of this whole thing and be themselves. Lower is not bad neither is higher it just is what it is. This all equal would have us all living in horrible conditions barely having anything since the subliminal of it is be the lowest common denominator and being slaves of whoever doesn't buy this we all are equal thing and decides they want to be "more equal" aka Supperior which in this case with the subliminal of it is the Jews since they are "supperior by being the most infererior"
The real thing is that Pisces has a connection or merging with others the family the community etc. We are all connected is what Pisces says so we should try to use this to elevate all mankind we are the collective aka collective consciousness they talk about and this subliminal is to always try to be higher and don't mess up cause you have value if you go down it starts a domino effect.

Anyways so about the dark energy this is the lowest vibration of the planet Neptune and Jupiter as I found out when that set off some bad events. So anyways since we are connected we should love and care for eachother and always strive to be better surround eachother in warm energy this is the beauty of Pisces. About drugs all of the highs are artificial versions of various spiritual states and they do hook into this dark energy bringing death and destruction cause Neptune also rules decay and dissolving dissappating etc. Being that our Kundalinis for the most part with human kind (I am not risen yet nor do I know how many are) notice also with this with Demons the enemy calls them "fallen angels" this is a curse against our God's using the collective consciousness ruled by Neptune tieing into our state of consciousness with this energy.

As you can see Pisces could be a very beautiful thing though it would mean it may be harder to defend ourselves if we hook into this energy too much it would not make it impossible and people would love to defend something beautiful right. So Pisces is not weakness like some people say it is very evolved in those that understand how to use this.

Also for example notice that with the enemy religions all of it is run by subliminals of various kinds it would take all night and pages and pages to go into all of them so I wont but I talked about 2 of them. This also is piscean as it rules the subconscious or what is beneith the surface with humanity. This could be good as it's good for healing.

Let go and have faith is piscen too which is very corrupted by the enemy but in meditation we have to let go and ease into it. If we wanted to merge with a person (I love this but don't trust many enough to do it) we have to let go and perfectly trust and have faith in the person enough to give them some control or whatever. Anyways so they took this urge that is piscean and very warm beautiful loving etc and said merge with your leaders and let go and don't question merge with bad thoughtforms.


I think you all get my point Pisces can be very good and beautiful without the enemy and the enemy literally took every piscean instinct and corrupted it and turned it into something horrible. However by itself Pisces energy is one of the most evolved beautiful ones I think personally.
What about Scorpio nature brother?
Our Race is Our Nation

Black Power is My Race's Strength by Satan and the Gods and Goddess of Duat

http://www.joyofsatan.org
http://www.blacksforsatan.org
User avatar
slyscorpion
Posts: 3541
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 12:19 am

Re: The Universe And Aether

Post by slyscorpion »

Ramier108666 wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 8:02 pm
slyscorpion wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 6:09 am
lilysandalwood wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:00 pm
And I want to ask something related this topic.

I have been studying astrology for a while and I have ideas in my own way. There are 12 separate houses that represent everything in human, human life and nature in general. The 12th house is taken as the last house. That is why it is said that the most mature sign is Pisces, as they have seen and passed through everything. I do not agree with this. Maybe we should call the 12th house the 0th house. (I might be bullshit right now) Because the 12th house seems to me like a chaotic ocean of creation, dormant with infinite potentials. Nothing is stable, orderly, and powerful there. The 12th house seems to me like the place of the after the death (or after the fall) and before birth (birth of anything; perhaps an energy and idea). Aries is a masculine energy and the "first"; It describes an order brought into chaos, the choice of something among infinite potentials and no choice, and the life of the chosen thing. But true first can’t be male energy. The true first is the feminine energy that remains passive and gives birth. Something that brings order to a chaotic ocean. He is also male born of the feminine. Pisces, on the contrary, seems more pure and naive to me. Due to the energy represented by Pisces and the 12th house, their artistic abilities and psychic powers are intense. It's like the 12th house and Pisces are related to Aether. I may be silly, but who would I ask if I didn't ask you? As I see it, Pisces are people who are caught up in the understanding of submission to god and islam / christianity. They have an incredible sense of surrender. I even know many people who know astrology, have Pisces influence, and Muslims. However, for them, god is not as written in the qur'an, they see the universe as god (or a part of allah). They consider 4 fixed royal stars as archangels. As I said, instead of taking it as it is written in the qur'an, they blended it with other new age ideas. Those who do this, and those who dwell on surrender and nothingness and glorify them, are generally Pisces influential people.
Most Mature I think they are. Pisces has a certain calmness to it. Going with the flow of things. They are generally kind and feel empathy for others. They can be deep in a certain way and spiritual and wise.

The negative is a result of the type of world we are living in today and the enemy. The age of pisces caused the spiritual programs of the enemy to take on a Piscean vibe to them. Of course this is corrupted.

Ok so this is the enemy vs good side of Pisces from my understanding.

The enemy has completely twisted and corrupted something that could have been an amazing time for humanity where we lived in peace and advanced spiritually.

Ok so everyone knows the religion of xtianity is based upon pisces (I don't honestly know much about Islam or Judaism so I am not even going to try to comment on it in relation to this)

Anyways so we have weakness delusion and martyrdom at one point Neptune was a major part of Earth's energy matrix (it feels totally Aquarian to me now still lower vibe of that but I don't know when that changed to be honest exactly it might have been on December 23rd 2012 because I felt a huge jolt of energy or something around afternoon on that date and wierd)
It was very dark and bad there were like these huge fear energy lines is the best way I could describe it that seems to be gone now which is good.

Ok so the age of Pisces was darkness and delusion and very bad energy it's sad to me that we were not able to enjoy it and feel that spiritual energy I was talking about that would have been beautiful. So Neptune in Pisces is the end of the age of Pisces for good as Maxine noted cause it being there is all that is keeping the piscean energy going. However it is more beautiful because the energy of earth has shifted. The energy shift to Pisces I remember kind of from past life it was very scary and dark from the start not good at all. I just remembered me and some other people kind of freaking out and thinking it was the end of everything. It probably would not have manifested like this if earth hadn't been cursed by the enemy. We are seeing the end of the enemy only cause this dark energy is shifting away. Had it not and Pisces been much longer I don't think humanity would win to be honest.

My understanding of this is that Pisces is a very empathetic and compassionate energy though the people are very imaginative and creative in this. People with this energy strong almost always love and feel music of different kinds in their soul. I noticed. Jupiter in Pisces had me confused very much that is when I did that dumb ritual and talked to the infiltrators that's because it also is a ruler of Pisces and thus would be a CO ruler of my chart and transiting in the first house. My hope is this next transit of Jupiter there won't manifest by me being tricked again. I am more wise now and deprogrammed though. Also for my friend the transit of Jupiter in Pisces is when her life went to shit and the entities attacked her. So me I love listening to music and stuff and dreaming of a better world I just want like positive energy and stuff. Then Pisces is touched very much almost too much by the problems of others they would give anything to help or be a savior figure to those in need of something. That is another aspect of Pisces Xtianity corrupted and why they have that savior thing with Jewsus. I have to work on this cause it still bothers me when anyone suffers at all i cringe even at the idea of the enemy suffering sometimes even though they deserve it. So this Neptune in Pisces thing is in my first house and will be till some time in the 2030s Lydia said last time I ordered a chart. I almost don't need to order astrology charts to get the idea of things cause I know and understand a lot of it but I might soon from hoodedcobra with my natal chart cause I'd love his perspective on some of my placements. I did correctly predict a few things this year from lunar returns it said I was going to have an accident or something bad in some places they claim what I saw meant death in some cases but it didn't happen though so this is probably cause I cleansed myself. In December I have that same thing over the same degree of my chart ruler in my lunar return so I hope for the best I can't predict with that just that I will be careful.

So the positive side is that compassion and caring for others being creative. Equality in general is a corruption of this too it really if you look into it means if we are all equal we all have to lower ourselves to act like whoever on Earth is most inferior and that would be the Jew that is the subliminal behind this whole thing. Everyone of us has someone infererior to ourselves and someone supperior to us nature has all sorts of hiarchies humanity should just let go of this whole thing and be themselves. Lower is not bad neither is higher it just is what it is. This all equal would have us all living in horrible conditions barely having anything since the subliminal of it is be the lowest common denominator and being slaves of whoever doesn't buy this we all are equal thing and decides they want to be "more equal" aka Supperior which in this case with the subliminal of it is the Jews since they are "supperior by being the most infererior"
The real thing is that Pisces has a connection or merging with others the family the community etc. We are all connected is what Pisces says so we should try to use this to elevate all mankind we are the collective aka collective consciousness they talk about and this subliminal is to always try to be higher and don't mess up cause you have value if you go down it starts a domino effect.

Anyways so about the dark energy this is the lowest vibration of the planet Neptune and Jupiter as I found out when that set off some bad events. So anyways since we are connected we should love and care for eachother and always strive to be better surround eachother in warm energy this is the beauty of Pisces. About drugs all of the highs are artificial versions of various spiritual states and they do hook into this dark energy bringing death and destruction cause Neptune also rules decay and dissolving dissappating etc. Being that our Kundalinis for the most part with human kind (I am not risen yet nor do I know how many are) notice also with this with Demons the enemy calls them "fallen angels" this is a curse against our God's using the collective consciousness ruled by Neptune tieing into our state of consciousness with this energy.

As you can see Pisces could be a very beautiful thing though it would mean it may be harder to defend ourselves if we hook into this energy too much it would not make it impossible and people would love to defend something beautiful right. So Pisces is not weakness like some people say it is very evolved in those that understand how to use this.

Also for example notice that with the enemy religions all of it is run by subliminals of various kinds it would take all night and pages and pages to go into all of them so I wont but I talked about 2 of them. This also is piscean as it rules the subconscious or what is beneith the surface with humanity. This could be good as it's good for healing.

Let go and have faith is piscen too which is very corrupted by the enemy but in meditation we have to let go and ease into it. If we wanted to merge with a person (I love this but don't trust many enough to do it) we have to let go and perfectly trust and have faith in the person enough to give them some control or whatever. Anyways so they took this urge that is piscean and very warm beautiful loving etc and said merge with your leaders and let go and don't question merge with bad thoughtforms.


I think you all get my point Pisces can be very good and beautiful without the enemy and the enemy literally took every piscean instinct and corrupted it and turned it into something horrible. However by itself Pisces energy is one of the most evolved beautiful ones I think personally.
What about Scorpio nature brother?
To be honest I copy pasted most of that thing on pisces from a reply last year I made on some stuff around April but I feel it's relevant and helpful (should have proofread that though cause there are some mistakes and not everything I wrote matters to this post)

Scorpio is strongly of the Nature of Mars. Usually really strong people however like all the other water signs if someone has a lot of stuff in Scorpio they may struggle with being over sensitive along with pisces and picking up too much around them. The difference is though that with Scorpio the urge more is to fight than to passively take in things and be peaceful like pisces. So if the energy of someone is strongly conflicting to a scorpio and they are taking that in somewhat they will have an urge to become a angry or argue with the person or they will think the person is trying to control them. I don't honestly think the enemy really bothered targeting scorpio stuff much. It would honestly be a hard sign for them to target. If it was Age of Scorpio the enemy wouldn't come here or bother with us (though they might with Sagittarius as it has some weaknesses just like Pisces and all mutible signs do perfect age for xtianity like religions) An interesting thing is the only original holiday that still exists in some form and hasn't been turned into another holiday yet by the enemy is during scorpio sun time Halloween. Some scorpio people are more dark and some are more light socialble even playful and fun. This goes into the fact that many of them have something in Libra or Sagittarius too.

Scorpio is strongly into the occult and meditation. This is pluto they seek to transform themselves in some way or may like power.

With Mars here you may see somewhat the nature of a fighter and warrior. Scorpio is probably the sign that is most miserable with the world the way it is. They may tend to be over fanatical about some occult things though or think everyone is really dumb or be antisocial in negative cases.
Image

The paintable final rtr + killing Tetragrammaton ritual. Do this daily and with every rtr if you want its an easy add on that doesnt take much extra time.

https://web.archive.org/web/20201212181 ... lify.app//

Paintable version of Shattering enemy defenses ritual https://web.archive.org/web/20210531200 ... tlify.app/
One Wire Phenomenon
Posts: 1158
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:03 pm

Re: The Universe And Aether

Post by One Wire Phenomenon »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:07 am
lilysandalwood wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:12 pm
Dear High Priest HC, can you give more information about Aether? Is Aether conscious? Or is that thing we call consciousness something that stands out in the universe? Does it have anything to do with Aether? I think Lord Thoth said that the outside of the universe (in the form of a triangle) is also the end of consciousness. Where is consciousness something we own from? Is consciousness something that already exists in the universe and we get our share? Panpsychism says that the universe itself contains consciousness, so there is no subsequent consciousness. I think some people see and worship the universe itself as a supreme intelligence, their god is the universe itself. But these people are also trying to manage the energy in the universe as we do. So there is an absurd situation. I am curious about your views.
The Aether is not exactly conscious in the human sense, ie, it doesn't think, reason, feel, or anything of the sort. Nor does the broader "universe". It is living nature that does that.

It is also difficult to describe these things with words. The "aether" is a connective medium of infinite potentiality. It was called "God", and is primarily the foundation upon which "everything" is built in contrast to "no-thing".

Since it's potential, the time it's observed or thought over, it "moddles" into something created, and therefore, it cannot be accurately described by words or with thought.

These people with the big ego just want to say that nothing else matters in the universe, but what they perceive as a "whole", that is nihilism in disguise. Clearly, the so called "Universe", manifests itself in beings, and beings are more important "than it", because "it" is basically a "no-thing". But it's also the beings.

Therefore, if it is important, why the beings in it are not? Because well, they are, and this is why we have Gods and a ranking system in the universe, and we aren't monotheists like the enemy.

"Nothingness", still does remain a theoretical, philosophical, human made concept. There is no "nothingness" in nature. The closer to nothingness is the "Aether". For this reason, the 7th chakra which is the higher level of human consciousness, was also called "The Crown" and the "Boundary", because past this, humans in their present experience cannot understand. The understanding here is definitely not of an intellectual character either.

These people are clearly in no control of any "universe", and these are only bogus claims out of oversized egos. Every individual being has a part of their own consciousness, which is intertwined through the creation of the universe. The opening of this, expands consciousness. Beings like the Gods, are so super conscious that they might as well be called rightfully "Gods".

In some Freemasonic texts [some of which contain certain hidden facts], Lucifer Satan is called "omnipresent" and other similar things. The enemy constantly whines that "Satan Lucifer was the one on the side of the Most High [aka a false misrepresentation of the Aether]". This shows a supreme level of advancement, known well to the enemy.

The expansion of the consciousness past a point [not the thought of it, but the reality of it] can expand so much as to include "The world" as we humans know it.

The mystery of this in Egypt was described by the God Atum. Atum was symbolic of the deity of the "Uni-Verse", or the "Everything". In Ancient Greece, the mystical aspect of this was given to Pan, which was a God of Nature, after which Satan's modern depictions come from [Goat head and so on].

The name "Pan" denotes to the word "Everything", and literally means just that. Pan was the God whose name otherwise would be "Natural Pan" or "Pan of Nature", ie, the everything in nature. Nature was seen as reflective manifestation of the creative force of the universe.

The Statement of Thoth has a strong alchemical character. The "Divine Triangle" is also the Triangle of the Third Eye, and the chakras of the head. The limit of one's consciousness and therefore, of one's "Universe", is their Divine Triangle. The "Universe" as we know it, is what we perceive on this level of consciousness based on this, ie, our observation.

The feeling of "unity" with the universe, is primarily the production of the unity within man himself, from the finite consciousness, to the infinite consciousness. This is called "the universe", and not some external thing that people have to pray towards. Monotheism and jews took this stupid belief and turned this into a deconstruction belief, to destroy polytheism.

In reality, it is beings that advance in the universe that have more value, coming out of the Aether, rather than the other way around.

The mystery of Atum is encapsulated in this question: How did the uncreated, create himself? Statements like this deal with heavy alchemical knowledge, and their meaning is understood by initiates through experiences, not the other way around.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
I was writing a poem of the time of creation and
then it came to me after i had read few other sermons that the God in Genisis in the buy bull is actually the aether and Rotar that made the Apes in Eden and Satan himself through evolution.
It makes sense because "Satan when't against God" which meant he evolved to a equal level,understood the Rotar and became immortal so the bybull said he got "kicked out of Heaven" but its twisted, Satan actually walked out and became a God.
Then came to earth and genetically modified ape dna and created humans which literally makes him the Father of humanity.
He whent against God(evolution) of the buybull and gave us advanced genetics so we "are now as the gods".
Why would enemy gods not want this to happen for us to become as them?
Am i missing some information or what?
Why does Father Satan love us so much if we were meant to be slaves in the mines and were suppose to be wiped out with the great flood after our purpose was completed?
And that means the enemy gods were also on the earth at the time and obviously joined in with our creation but the plan was to kill us afterwards.
Were they reptilians that came from Heaven to earth with Satan and His Demons? because so far i know they are our Main Enemies today.
Or Other Enemy Nordics?
Did the reptilians maby inhabitant the earth already and saw Our Gods steal their meat?

Or was there a war in Heaven between the reptilians and Father Satan?
Satan's side lost the war and too many Demons died.
He maby had to retreat from battel(cast out of Heaven) to the earth and planted the tree of life in eden (made us).
The Reptilians followed him back to earth to finish Him off, it took them thousands of years but they got there and found he was breeding a new army.
He was not finished with his work on humanity when the enemy arrived. He had no more time and had to leave.
The Reptilians somehow caused the great flood hoping to kill us all. Satan secretly saved a few(Noah Ark) and fled so the enemy may follow him.
However the enemy found out thousands of years later that humanity had survived but were already too powerful to defeat so they secretly came to earth and genetically modified a secret weapon the jew.. ?

Which one will be most Accurate?
One Wire Phenomenon
Posts: 1158
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:03 pm

Re: The Universe And Aether

Post by One Wire Phenomenon »

Is the Rotar and the Aether the the same thing ?

I understand the rotar keeps life moving therefor everything that came out of the Aether is forever evolving the living because of the Rotar ,the wheel of life until they evolve past the point where the rota can no longer exercise power over them.

I think i have been in the aether. Im saying so because you said its within the divine triangle of our Crown and head chakras where our limit to our universe is. I think this is where i was.
I when't deeper and deeper in my head, slowly little by little into this realm. I was eventually floating in my mind and not being able to resist the force of this living inner universe at all this was the most overwhelming feeling i ever got. One can compare it to a lightning strike at very close range, the moment it reaches its peak ripping then tearing sound,for a split second you feel so small when you realise true power and this freezes your body for a second. This was almost how it felt but gradually increased and did not go away.
My brain got so overwhelmed i lost toutch with physical reality (my eyes were open and could not see this world anymore) i was slowly being engulfed in another one until it became my reality,I then later lost my personally of my inside self due to being completely over powered and taken by it. I did not know what i was,who i was ,i just remember my final moments was me being moved by this force with absolutely no power at all to resist in any way or act but only absorb it in although i was way over my capacity to absorb anymore, i then blacked out, my mind shut off like it tripped due to a short or something.I remember becoming concious,i was as broken mentally and physically my body had almost no strength it was like my body was hit by a truck ,i could hardly walk but made it to my bed,i slept like a baby that night i woke up a different man.

I forgot to tell i also I completely lost all my hearing to outside aswel and could only hear what i was seeing in the inside. Louds raws very loud and scary.
I think i almost died that day. For weeks even months i could go to that same place very easly it was asif a pathway was burned into my memory , i would just focus for a for seconds and boom i was partly there,i never when't all the way in because its to extreme and also it was a very traumatic experience and the emotional self was damaged . This was what i was talking about when entering that other dimension in another posts.Its the same place.It only takes a few seconds in to charge up like a battery with literal electrical potential that makes shocks when something is toutched . Over the years i slowly and regrettably neglected that nerological pathway and it is hard for me to enter there now. I know its there but im too full of shit subconsciousy to get myself to open it up again.

This is my power that i want to tap into when i do the FRTR and Tetra but im just so useless with myself i degraded my body and mind for so many years now and im barely a useful Satanist.
I lost my inner drive over the years and i doent know why..

My question was is this the Aether that i was in?
My mind has been trying to find awnsers since that day and the aether you discribe is near enough for me to believe it could be.

Sorry for the long post..

I corrcted my grammer mistake and forgot to copy the finshed version and had to log in agian and lost everything. Not in the mood to edit it again.

Thank you
Post Reply