Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I hate my parents

Luna44

Alright. Straight to the point. I'm 17 and I hate my parents more than anyone else and it's not because I'm just 17 but because they abused me all my life, verbally, emotionally and psychically.
I'm 100% sure I'm not jewish but they really act like one, they're severely mentally ill and violent and manipulative and I despise them so much. I can't talk to social workers or foster care because they wouldn't believe me since my "mother" is kind and nice to everyone but me.
Satan helped me sometimes, he helped me with money and kept me sane and other stuff , but I simply can't do this anymore.
I need to use magick to get rid of my parents, my mom in particular, or I'm gonna lose my shit.
I don't want to kill them but I don't want them in my life either.
Also I read somewhere that cursing a parent it's like cursing yourself.
What can I do? I'm at my limit.

I wrote my experience here if it may help you: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=247100#p247100

It may be easier to say than in practice but you must really not listen to these barking animals. Put your existence above any garbage they may say to put you down, your being is not attached to what they may say and you don't have to prove anything to them.

No, there is no such thing as "cursing a parent it's like cursing yourself", a curse can backfire to anyone if you don't properly clean your aura and build your aura of protection, though sometimes you will not need to curse them, and simply getting help from the Gods to make them move alway or shut them up will be a more viable solution.

Luna44 said:
Alright. Straight to the point. I'm 17 and I hate my parents more than anyone else and it's not because I'm just 17 but because they abused me all my life, verbally, emotionally and psychically.
I'm 100% sure I'm not jewish but they really act like one, they're severely mentally ill and violent and manipulative and I despise them so much. I can't talk to social workers or foster care because they wouldn't believe me since my "mother" is kind and nice to everyone but me.
Satan helped me sometimes, he helped me with money and kept me sane and other stuff , but I simply can't do this anymore.
I need to use magick to get rid of my parents, my mom in particular, or I'm gonna lose my shit.

Welcome to the Forums.
I am sorry to hear about your current situation, it seems like you have already tried to tell your parents how you feel about them.

How do you expect them to vanish? You live with them, it you want to cut them out of your life, you have to move out.

However, you are still too young for that I believe, as you need to be financially stable for that. So for now, you should really focus on your education and career. Once you have done that and gained financial stability you can move out, and leave the past behind you, if this is really what you want.

I never needed to resort to that, but you should bind your parents for the time being. https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Binding_Spell.html

Good luck and stay strong!

If personally I was treated like you I'd return fire directly.

For example if they verbally harass you start verbally harassing them all the time. If they get physical raise your first at them and threatened them if they don't back down hit them just clock those motherfuckers in the face. Make them regret treating you verbally harassing you like seriously harass them at all times. Tell them your the boss of the house, scream at your mother going "WOOOMMMAANN" in a condescending voice.

Everything they do return fire always do the same. Kinda monkey see, monkey do. Keep doing it don't back down make sure they live in an environment of fear and desolation. Just go crazy.

I'm not saying pop them in the head with a gun even though you probably have had the thoughts or knife them but certainly do act crazy. Perhaps if they throw a sandal at you grab it in the air and throw it back at them. Or if they hit you with a belt grab it rip it from them and hit them with it.

Just go nuts man. Sure spirituality helps but I'd wager to state with what you stated just attack them back show them no mercy don't back down make sure they live in a stressed out environment and the second they come home just start giving orders and attacking them "Woman(scream it in a condescending voice) where is my food?", "My proletariat slaves where is my money?", etc.etc.etc.

Just go nuts man.

Lean on friends to help you out until you get out of there. Take walks, do your meditations in the woods or somewhere like that, spend as much time outside away from home as possible. If you don't have friends that will let you come over then try to find some, and you can do a working for that (or simply program your aura to attract them). You shouldn't have to do everything alone, and it's very hard to gain financial independence in society right now. The jews have made it more difficult than ever just to survive and pay the bills.

You can't change your parents, but you can overcome them. Keep strong and good luck.

Luna44 said:
Hi Luna.

I have some ideas for you, you can...

Use your aura to keep them away:

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AURA.html

Stop them from being assholes (I use this a lot and it works great):

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Fighting_Back.html

If you can get a small fridge with a freezer for your room then:

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=40868

You can also imagine them as being really tiny and it should eventually get them out of your life.

I'm still experimenting myself with the last one.

Gear88 said:

For example if they verbally harass you start verbally harassing them all the time. If they get physical raise your first at them and threatened them if they don't back down hit them just clock those motherfuckers in the face. Make them regret treating you verbally harassing you like seriously harass them at all times. Tell them your the boss of the house, scream at your mother going "WOOOMMMAANN" in a condescending voice.

Everything they do return fire always do the same. Kinda monkey see, monkey do. Keep doing it don't back down make sure they live in an environment of fear and desolation. Just go crazy.

I'm not saying pop them in the head with a gun even though you probably have had the thoughts or knife them but certainly do act crazy. Perhaps if they throw a sandal at you grab it in the air and throw it back at them. Or if they hit you with a belt grab it rip it from them and hit them with it.

Just go nuts man. Sure spirituality helps but I'd wager to state with what you stated just attack them back show them no mercy don't back down make sure they live in a stressed out environment and the second they come home just start giving orders and attacking them "Woman(scream it in a condescending voice) where is my food?", "My proletariat slaves where is my money?", etc.etc.etc.

Just go nuts man.

I could never take you seriously, but this takes it on another level.

Gear88 said:

Just go nuts man.

You lack basic common sense. You should really do a reality check.

Question is it right to hate your parents even if they are horrible? Im asking because i felt like that before and it turns out they were right about a lot of things. Not talking about the pushing of christian believes.

Gear88 said:

Just go nuts man.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: wtf this sounds like some movie or cartoon shit here :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wasn't making a joke. Seriously are you guys just admitting "turn the other cheek".

If your parents are basically bullies. Might as well bully the bullies, don't you think? This person even contacted or has tried contacting assistance in the form of social worker and nothing they get cockblocked by their parents almost psychotic mannerism. Sweet and nice and kind and OH no problems here just another lie by this stupid teenager.

It's funny the ageism promoted by the parents and system. Another failure of the supposed system the supposed GREAT and CARING America. What if this person gets seriously injured or dies from abuse? What if his parents go the deep end and try and murder their own child that they SUPPOSEDLY loved since the beginning of their birth and continue to lie to everyone else that everything is going well or great.

If it were me I'd just attack back. Lacking common sense I don't know what common sense your supposed to have when both your OWN parents harass and attack you i.e. bully you. And the system which is designed to help people. Gets swiped away by one lunatic of a mother who acts all nice and innocent to get away.

What IF the very act of calling the authorities on his parents makes them go. IF we need to bully our teen we need to act more appropriately and more shadowy to continue our hellstorm on this motherfucker.

If ANYTHING the failure of the system in not helping out or not listening to this teenager. Would probably make their parents harass him in a more subdued hidden manner for a while until sometime they just build it back up to another frenzied mess. Or the opposite maybe it's a wake up call to his parents to take their actions to the next level. You never know turn on the news and 17 year old teenager gets brutally beaten or murdered by his own parents. Turns out it's Luna44, wonderful great now for someone not standing up to their abusers they got killed.

Maybe the very act of "Look sweetie we can get away with our abuse of our teen from your niceties". Then they ramp up their abuse and again like I said "What IF they get to that state of can we get away with more harassment, maybe beatings, and maybe KILLING"? all with a smile and laughter of both. You never know they got away from being investigated by an social worker. You don't think they can do it again.

Guys come on this person is clearly in an abused position. And you guys are joking around that I'm not serious. Like I said bully the bullies. It's the only way they'll learn when they are so physically frightened of any action that they live in fear of the next "When is the next verbal jousting, when is the next beating, WHAT IF our teen wants to murder us". Basically they like making Luna44 live under communism might as well return fire. They like Might is Right, well return fire Might is Right in that your Right is Right. Sure we NS/SS go the Right is Right but like the Colburn incident and the countless street fights the NSDAP suffered and struggled through sometimes Right is Right gives you the right to Might is Right.

That's when you smile with accomplishment at putting two shitbags of people in their place and showing them who's the boss.

I'm not joking in any way, shape, or form. I'm dead serious, this person is in need of help and his society failed him same with his own parents. Failures might as well kick their ass, boss them around and make sure you live well from their moral failures.

Like Morty from Rick and Morty; adults are just kids trying to have kids. Clearly these foolish adults remained kids and went the bully side of things. Pathetic failure trash motherfuckers that probably should have gotten their ass handed to them a LONG time ago.

Immature and pathetic people. I'm sure O.P. agrees with me on this statement. Those aren't parents those are people who view the World as yoloswag420, evil is great, let's crash this shit and burn this shit to the ground. Let's trounce our own child until our insanity turns them into a worthless shitbag anyone can walk over.

No idea if the person is male or female. Luna44 sounds feminine but could be a disguise like when males play female characters in MMORPGs. If your female I can see it being rougher having more difficulty standing up to yourself as various factors make it harder based on lesser strength and other characteristics. If O.P. is male might as well like my friends used to state when I would get pist off or they want me to be pist off to do something basically Unleash the fury.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Question is it right to hate your parents even if they are horrible? Im asking because i felt like that before and it turns out they were right about a lot of things. Not talking about the pushing of christian believes.
It depends on the situation.
You just said they were right about many things, so you hated them because they told you the truth?
If they're xians but don't do anything to harm you and support you as their child, hating them would be immature.

Aquarius said:
One Wire Phenomenon said:
It depends on the situation.
You just said they were right about many things, so you hated them because they told you the truth?
If they're xians but don't do anything to harm you and support you as their child, hating them would be immature.
Yes i was immature for sure

Gear88 said:
I wasn't making a joke. Seriously are you guys just admitting "turn the other cheek".

If your parents are basically bullies. Might as well bully the bullies, don't you think? This person even contacted or has tried contacting assistance in the form of social worker and nothing they get cockblocked by their parents almost psychotic mannerism. Sweet and nice and kind and OH no problems here just another lie by this stupid teenager.

It's funny the ageism promoted by the parents and system. Another failure of the supposed system the supposed GREAT and CARING America. What if this person gets seriously injured or dies from abuse? What if his parents go the deep end and try and murder their own child that they SUPPOSEDLY loved since the beginning of their birth and continue to lie to everyone else that everything is going well or great.

If it were me I'd just attack back. Lacking common sense I don't know what common sense your supposed to have when both your OWN parents harass and attack you i.e. bully you. And the system which is designed to help people. Gets swiped away by one lunatic of a mother who acts all nice and innocent to get away.

What IF the very act of calling the authorities on his parents makes them go. IF we need to bully our teen we need to act more appropriately and more shadowy to continue our hellstorm on this motherfucker.

If ANYTHING the failure of the system in not helping out or not listening to this teenager. Would probably make their parents harass him in a more subdued hidden manner for a while until sometime they just build it back up to another frenzied mess. Or the opposite maybe it's a wake up call to his parents to take their actions to the next level. You never know turn on the news and 17 year old teenager gets brutally beaten or murdered by his own parents. Turns out it's Luna44, wonderful great now for someone not standing up to their abusers they got killed.

Maybe the very act of "Look sweetie we can get away with our abuse of our teen from your niceties". Then they ramp up their abuse and again like I said "What IF they get to that state of can we get away with more harassment, maybe beatings, and maybe KILLING"? all with a smile and laughter of both. You never know they got away from being investigated by an social worker. You don't think they can do it again.

Guys come on this person is clearly in an abused position. And you guys are joking around that I'm not serious. Like I said bully the bullies. It's the only way they'll learn when they are so physically frightened of any action that they live in fear of the next "When is the next verbal jousting, when is the next beating, WHAT IF our teen wants to murder us". Basically they like making Luna44 live under communism might as well return fire. They like Might is Right, well return fire Might is Right in that your Right is Right. Sure we NS/SS go the Right is Right but like the Colburn incident and the countless street fights the NSDAP suffered and struggled through sometimes Right is Right gives you the right to Might is Right.

That's when you smile with accomplishment at putting two shitbags of people in their place and showing them who's the boss.

I'm not joking in any way, shape, or form. I'm dead serious, this person is in need of help and his society failed him same with his own parents. Failures might as well kick their ass, boss them around and make sure you live well from their moral failures.

Like Morty from Rick and Morty; adults are just kids trying to have kids. Clearly these foolish adults remained kids and went the bully side of things. Pathetic failure trash motherfuckers that probably should have gotten their ass handed to them a LONG time ago.

Immature and pathetic people. I'm sure O.P. agrees with me on this statement. Those aren't parents those are people who view the World as yoloswag420, evil is great, let's crash this shit and burn this shit to the ground. Let's trounce our own child until our insanity turns them into a worthless shitbag anyone can walk over.

No idea if the person is male or female. Luna44 sounds feminine but could be a disguise like when males play female characters in MMORPGs. If your female I can see it being rougher having more difficulty standing up to yourself as various factors make it harder based on lesser strength and other characteristics. If O.P. is male might as well like my friends used to state when I would get pist off or they want me to be pist off to do something basically Unleash the fury.
Dude when one is in the situation of under parents roof and lacks, let's say, "persuasive" physical aspects, then there is no sense in trying to do what you propose as it would backfire pretty hard. Imagine yelling back at parents and then getting locked in a room or heck, even a closet for a day or something. Getting beaten, or whatever... That would be disastrous. Sometimes it's best to be cunning rather than outspoken in their way about things.

Henu the Great said:
Gear88 said:

Dude when one is in the situation of under parents roof and lacks, let's say, "persuasive" physical aspects, then there is no sense in trying to do what you propose as it would backfire pretty hard. Imagine yelling back at parents and then getting locked in a room or heck, even a closet for a day or something. Getting beaten, or whatever... That would be disastrous. Sometimes it's best to be cunning rather than outspoken in their way about things.
I totally agree.

Luna44 said:

Actually you can curse your parents and "if you curse your parents, than you curse yourself" is a bullshit. If they are hate and hurt you always you make what you want, what you see the best option.

Hello There,

My sugession Is Do not Give them a single Chance To yell at you the best Method Would be Letting them know youre not a pushover anymore And Just Tell them to keep their shit with themselves Keep your Aura Clean And Do Lots of AOP youll naturally gain Control of yourself as well as the better your Aop the more dominance youll have over them It will be hard but Dont resort to magic unless youre in real danger Mine Used To Alweys Yell and Abuse me For Not doin anything But i endured Started my studies again And i alweys used to Go outside or leave em the moment they Yell or force something I started spending my time alone And made 2-3 friends.

Always Think Twice Before Using Any Magic you might Regret it or youll hurt em badly since youre 17 Take whats rightfully yours youll need money to survive for now Focus on skill learning and ways you can start earning later you can easily move on

Stay Strong.

HAIL SATAN!

you are almost 18 go to college and leave them behind. stay smarter and stronger mentally. talk to Astaroth about it she can help.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back