Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How long will it take to open all the 7 major chakras?

RockSeed13 said:
Is there a specific number for each chakra?

No, it actually depends on lots of aspects, such as how much you spend time meditating on them, how advanced you've been in your past lives (this also determines how much time you can spend with energy and how much energy you can handle, control or feel in order to open them).

As everyone is different you should know that it may take from 7 days (rarely happens, but it does) up to weeks, months or years (again, rarely happens "for years" but it does), everything is to be expected. Everyone is different, but in average, with everyday meditation, it takes up to a few weeks to open the 7 main chakras as far as I know.

Also, depending on how much you meditated on a specific chakra in the past lives, it may take longer for a chakra than for another, which is also a kind of "normality" you should count on happening at one point.

So in short, and what you should keep in mind, is the fact that everyone is different and everything is to be expected.

RockSeed13 said:

Each soul is different and the time and manner varies accordingly for each one.

Also study this:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=20457

RockSeed13 said:

Our Souls have been sealed by enemies of Satan. Follow this path and you will actually start to understand this.

Good luck, and don't overdo it this time!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back