Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question

Demonic92182

I am curious as to why the number 666 appears before me almost everyday even if I'm not looking for it. I was given a randomly generated number in one of my classes and it just so happened to be 666 and that was the first time it happened almost 4 years ago and ever since then I've seen the number everywhere I go. It doesn't bother me in the slightest because everytime I see it my day is the best I could have and I seem to have better luck and I get stronger the days I do see it. Just wondering if someone could tell me what that might mean and if it helps with the answer I do have a spiritually active background living in houses that possessed an entity or two.

Demonic92182 said:
I am curious as to why the number 666 appears before me almost everyday even if I'm not looking for it. I was given a randomly generated number in one of my classes and it just so happened to be 666 and that was the first time it happened almost 4 years ago and ever since then I've seen the number everywhere I go. It doesn't bother me in the slightest because everytime I see it my day is the best I could have and I seem to have better luck and I get stronger the days I do see it. Just wondering if someone could tell me what that might mean and if it helps with the answer I do have a spiritually active background living in houses that possessed an entity or two.

666 is a number of Satan himself, it is also the kabbalistic square of the and stands for perfection. It is satanic and a very positive number.

However due to brainwashing, lies left and right, misinformation and so on, most people fear this number.

Chances are very good, Satan his Demons, who are our Goddesses and Gods, are attempting to communicate with you and calling you to them.

Feel honoured. What you want to do is to forget EVERYTHING anyone has told you about Father Satan and the Demons, and spirituality as well. And start to study the Joy of Satan.

In this process you will learn the truth, grow closer to Satan and our Gods, and you will also know how powerful human beings can become, and also how YOU can attain personal power.

Welcome, and good luck on your path.

Thank you for such an informative answer I will take this information and put it to good use as well as start to become more active in satanism I do so hope that these possible attempts at contact were worth the efforts on Satan and his demons parts. Father Satan has gained an extremely loyal warrior because of your answer, I thank you and wish you great luck on your endeavors.
And just to say it, the christian god has always been at the bottom of the empty pit of death where it should be, at least to me.

Demonic92182 said:
Thank you for such an informative answer I will take this information and put it to good use as well as start to become more active in satanism I do so hope that these possible attempts at contact were worth the efforts on Satan and his demons parts. Father Satan has gained an extremely loyal warrior because of your answer, I thank you and wish you great luck on your endeavors.
And just to say it, the christian god has always been at the bottom of the empty pit of death where it should be, at least to me.

Splendid, it is always nice to meet such motivated people!

Read the Joy of Satan (www.joyofsatan.org), and also when you feel like you are ready to start empowering yourself with meditation, start the 40 day meditation program by HighPriest HoodedCobra.

Again good luck, brother!

Aratosbung said:
It happened to me right after I got back to Satanism.

This means Satan accepted you back.
Don’t take this for granted, and be grateful for his generosity.

Now it‘s time to develop your soul, grow strong and work & fight for Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back