Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to find out if jewish ?

Hello . I want to know if there is any method of finding out if I am jewish . I am being haunted by this idea from time to time , this is one of them . Have been an SS for quite some time and that thought always bothers me , it's my nose and my grandmothers nose that irks me . I have asked my family and they say that no we are not , but in my mind is the idea that how would they even know . I have done RTR's and aura cleaning , I always feel focused after . Being SS and discovering the truth is the best thing that happened to me , but if I have even an ounce of jewish DNA I am screwed and this is all for nothing . Any way of knowing through a meditation or something ? I will never do a blood test so that is out of the question . Thank you .

Sometimes it seems like it is a forced thought , sometimes I just like at facial patterns and stuff , I did felt joy before dedicating and some times after , like a blissful feeling . I saw on another topic regarding the ,,what if I am a jew '' and I saw a schematic of their chakras , all f'ed up and not natural . When I visualise my heart chakra during aura cleansing I get a chest pain , is that good ? Does it mean I have it ? :))) . You can imagine how much it could piss me off if I receive this kind of a ,,twist'' . I have done RTR's, seems like it exposes and flushes away different sides of myself , I feel and know that I am a better person after dedicating , and striving to be . I think something would have made me get out of this place or like a natural ,,bootkick'' if I were one of them , especially since I dedicated in years ago .

Why do a lot of SS always worry if they are jewish (myself included)? I doen't worry about it anymore though but i have noticed a lot of SS start worrying of they are jewish.

When doing aura cleaning and visualising light , when I focus on the green heart chakra , my chest feels pressure , after the RTR I feel focused and clear of mind . I saw the j schematic of their chakras , does this mean I have the heart chakra if it feels it is there ?

First of all every Jew knows he is Jewish, they don't seem to forget past lives, this enables them to know their origin, furthermore they connected by racial consciousness and will never forget what they are, if you have doubts then you are not Jewish.

Second even if they know what they are from what I have been told Jews (but often Gypsies, because they are dumb) may try to make the pact, but these will die shortly after, however I do not know the veracity of this information.

Thirdly the Hebrew letters are connected to the Jewish soul, my friends with the third eye open have stated that there are Hebrew symbols in the soul of Jews, so doing the Final RTR or any RTR would be deadly for them, they would literally be creating an inverse energy that exists in their own soul.

On top of all this you would need to be human to feel the effects of satanic meditation.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Why do a lot of SS always worry if they are jewish (myself included)? I doen't worry about it anymore though but i have noticed a lot of SS start worrying of they are jewish.

There are many very common and effective attacks, to either drive people away from Satan and our Gods, to frighten them, to make them stop advancing and working, or even just to slow them down, or to infuse them with negative emotions and thoughts, for obvious reasons.

They created an enormous energy matrix from all those billions of idiots who have been feeding it with their life force for centuries.

They just implement some programs to do broad and common attacks on our people, and generally people who are their enemies. Also I thought that I might be a jew for a long time, also having dreams about greys, waking up, unable to move, and feeling their energies/presence is also a very common attack.

(Recently I dreamed a grey stalked me, I chased it away, I wanted to kill it.)

And then you have more personal attacks that are cut out specially for you. Those are the real bad ones. I received it a couple or times. They know where your weakspots are and go for them.

Never give in to them. Of course they won’t announce that they are attacking you rn. Be strong in Satan at all times.

I don’t receive any attacks now. Because whenever they try something I just ignore them. I ignore any unpleasant thoughts, or feelings, etc.

When they attack you they have to use their energy for this, it is a limited resource. They also need time and effort for it. Those greys are not very patient. Little fuckers.
Anyways, if they attack you and waste their resources on you, BUT YOU don’t react to it.. then THEY WASTED TIME EFFORT AND ENERGY ON YOU!

You have no clue how fucking angry this makes them haha xD

So just ignore them.

Very good then , like I said it comes and goes as a suspicion , haven't had these thoughts for years , only this year they started to come up again . I told myself in the back of my head , even if I were , I move forward with these meditations and RTR's . But the night I renounced ,,god'' years ago I was minutes later directed to this website , I don't remember how I found it . I assume the coincidences are far too many for me to be one of them . Thanks to all who responded , Hail Satan !

NinRick said:

There are many very common and effective attacks, to either drive people away from Satan and our Gods, to frighten them, to make them stop advancing and working, or even just to slow them down, or to infuse them with negative emotions and thoughts, for obvious reasons.

They created an enormous energy matrix from all those billions of idiots who have been feeding it with their life force for centuries.

They just implement some programs to do broad and common attacks on our people, and generally people who are their enemies. Also I thought that I might be a jew for a long time, also having dreams about greys, waking up, unable to move, and feeling their energies/presence is also a very common attack.

(Recently I dreamed a grey stalked me, I chased it away, I wanted to kill it.)

And then you have more personal attacks that are cut out specially for you. Those are the real bad ones. I received it a couple or times. They know where your weakspots are and go for them.

Never give in to them. Of course they won’t announce that they are attacking you rn. Be strong in Satan at all times.

I don’t receive any attacks now. Because whenever they try something I just ignore them. I ignore any unpleasant thoughts, or feelings, etc.

When they attack you they have to use their energy for this, it is a limited resource. They also need time and effort for it. Those greys are not very patient. Little fuckers.
Anyways, if they attack you and waste their resources on you, BUT YOU don’t react to it.. then THEY WASTED TIME EFFORT AND ENERGY ON YOU!

You have no clue how fucking angry this makes them haha xD

So just ignore them.
Okay thanx for clearing that up.

Same with me hahahaahah. Ive never thought of it earlier, but some time ago I discovered there was this retard ''theologian'' most probably paid by the jews, Stevan Tomovic, who has written a book how Serbs(and other nations on the balkans) are of hebrew origin. And since then Im often worried about this.

Serbon said:

Same with me hahahaahah. Ive never thought of it earlier, but some time ago I discovered there was this retard ''theologian'' most probably paid by the jews, Stevan Tomovic, who has written a book how Serbs(and other nations on the balkans) are of hebrew origin. And since then Im often worried about this.

I never heard of the word Serbs before so i Google's it haha
Are Serbs white people?
Doent worry i doen't think you are a jew.

Serbs
The Serbs are a South Slavic ethnic group and nation, native to the Balkans in Southeastern Europe. The majority of Serbs live in their nation state of Serbia, as well as in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Montenegro and Kosovo. They also form significant minorities in North Macedonia and Slovenia. There is a large Serb diaspora in Western Europe, and outside Europe and there are significant communities in North America and Australia. The Serbs share many cultural traits with the rest of the peoples of Southeast Europe. They are predominantly Eastern Orthodox Christians by religion. The Serbian language is official in Serbia, co-official in Kosovo and Bosnia and Herzegovina, and is spoken by the plurality in Montenegro.Wikipedia

Serbon said:

I never heard of the word Serbs before so i Google's it haha
Are Serbs white people?
Doent worry i doen't think you are a jew.

Serbs
The Serbs are a South Slavic ethnic group and nation, native to the Balkans in Southeastern Europe. The majority of Serbs live in their nation state of Serbia, as well as in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Montenegro and Kosovo. They also form significant minorities in North Macedonia and Slovenia. There is a large Serb diaspora in Western Europe, and outside Europe and there are significant communities in North America and Australia. The Serbs share many cultural traits with the rest of the peoples of Southeast Europe. They are predominantly Eastern Orthodox Christians by religion. The Serbian language is official in Serbia, co-official in Kosovo and Bosnia and Herzegovina, and is spoken by the plurality in Montenegro.Wikipedia
Of course we are white. We have been fighting more than 6 centuries during the middle ages against the turks to save Europe from islamisation.
But still, nowdays we have a lot of jewish-paid ''nationalists'' who poison nationalist youth by their pro-jewish views and sayings.

Zephir MarIvan Dinit said:
First of all every Jew knows he is Jewish, they don't seem to forget past lives, this enables them to know their origin, furthermore they connected by racial consciousness and will never forget what they are, if you have doubts then you are not Jewish.

Second even if they know what they are from what I have been told Jews (but often Gypsies, because they are dumb) may try to make the pact, but these will die shortly after, however I do not know the veracity of this information.

Thirdly the Hebrew letters are connected to the Jewish soul, my friends with the third eye open have stated that there are Hebrew symbols in the soul of Jews, so doing the Final RTR or any RTR would be deadly for them, they would literally be creating an inverse energy that exists in their own soul.

On top of all this you would need to be human to feel the effects of satanic meditation.

No they do not die, at least not nessesarily. I was told by one SS how a gypsie went on an "exposing JOS" rant because suddenly after his dedication his life and health went to shit. But this simply shows that jews and any jewish subrace, including gypsies are not welcomed by the Gods. Its safe to say especially after a year or so of mediating and doing RTRs, if your life has been turning out for the better with positive coincidences, lucky breaks and all that you are not a jew.

Serbon said:

What a bunch of shit. i bet he himself is jewish or partly. Gypsies are also of the balkans and are a jewish subrace. He probably took them as an example and stretched and applied their "origins" to the whole of the balkans. or something else straight out of his ass entirely. This is typical jewish bullshit they like to blow out of proportion to perpetuate cultures and things of other gentiles that are not their own for the "we was all hebrewz n sheeit" narrative with psudoscience and fabricated evidence. The jews have erased and rewritten history and especially the history of the origins of humanity beyond recognition. If everyone was aware of their true origins and where we all really came from there would be no jews today.

Shadowcat said:
Serbon said:

What a bunch of shit. i bet he himself is jewish or partly. Gypsies are also of the balkans and are a jewish subrace. He probably took them as an example and stretched and applied their "origins" to the whole of the balkans. or something else straight out of his ass entirely. This is typical jewish bullshit they like to blow out of proportion to perpetuate cultures and things of other gentiles that are not their own for the "we was all hebrewz n sheeit" narrative with psudoscience and fabricated evidence. The jews have erased and rewritten history and especially the history of the origins of humanity beyond recognition. If everyone was aware of their true origins and where we all really came from there would be no jews today.
Yeah I believe he is a jew, or just does this shit because he wants money. But the thing about him that annoys me the most is, that he is representing himself as the ''real nationalists'' and ''someone who is for pure white Serbia and against immigrants and the EU'', but he is poisoning our youth with his jewish shit. I've personally met a few honest nationalists who really believe that Serbs are of hebrew origin. It's just tragic what those big-nosed motherfuckers have done

Serbon said:
Shadowcat said:
Serbon said:

Yeah I believe he is a jew, or just does this shit because he wants money. But the thing about him that annoys me the most is, that he is representing himself as the ''real nationalists'' and ''someone who is for pure white Serbia and against immigrants and the EU'', but he is poisoning our youth with his jewish shit. I've personally met a few honest nationalists who really believe that Serbs are of hebrew origin. It's just tragic what those big-nosed motherfuckers have done

I read through the preview of his little book. the resoning is beyond nonsense. There are alot of people who still think the canaanites and hyksos were jews which is bullshit. The jews sole their alphebet among things from many other cultures after mass murdering them. I am seeing a pattern where jews are trying this psudo assimilation propaganda by promoting the idea that what ever they want control over or conquer has some jewish origin to justify making it "theirs" I recently read an article https://www.jpost.com/magazine/features/the-lost-palestinian-jews

one palestinian ofcourse refuted this bullshit and had the most unintelligent rebuttals thrown at him. these people clearly have no understanding of history or genetics and listen to nonsense, drink beer and watch sports all day sitting on their fat asses.
It basically says how most of the muslims in palestine all have mixed jewish blood because there were jews who were force to convert to islam in the ottoman empire. although this statement in itself has some truth to it, in the sense that some but not all do, they blow it out of proportion, imlying this goes for almost everyone in palestine. Interesting how these types of articles never mention the xtians whose ancestry goes back to the cannanites, romans and greeks and even crusaders. and yes many gentile arabs, romans, greeks and others passed through, and even made their homes there and even judea specifically which is only one part of palestine. what a shock! But according to them "oy vey goy. there were no gentiles in palestine only jews. iz our prrreciousSSS GOLLEM! GOLLEM!"

implying the rulerships of the ottoman empire, egypt, greece, phonecia and many other empires did not generate an influx of other gentile populations.

These kikes basically are saying that no gentile has passed through or has resided in palestine the last 2000 years and thus everyone that has a long ancestry there has jewish roots, the muslims specifically. oh and again, since they promote the propaganda of the canaanites also being jews which is false it furthers their narrative of "we wuz all hebrews". nevermind that the jews drove the canaanites out of that part canaan (part of which present day palestine) and tried to genocide them. Palestine was never theirs to begin with. they stole the land like they stole and copied everything else. the same applies with any other culture they have tried to copy and pass off as. another reason dna tests are shit. the kikes doing them will give someone 1 percent jew cus "everyone was hebrews goy"

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back