Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How does one restart his soul?

RockSeed13 said:
I sort of fried off my chakra. How does one restart his journey?

You could do the 40 day beginner meditation program: https://satanisgod.org/hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program.pdf

Alternative links:
https://web.archive.org/web/20210119141228/https://satanisgod.org/hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program.pdf
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wp2c2xuobimpe6o/hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program%20%281%29.pdf?dl=0

RockSeed13 said:
Soul damage is most likely identical to physical damage, you cannot `undo` this. What you might be able to do instead is clearing and healing them but how exactly is this done, I don't know. Thi s subject needs to be adressed, there must be a way to recover from this, despite the fact that before a few years ago I read somewhere on the forums that once you fry the chakras it's permanent but I don't think is true, I think there are definitely ways to heal them.

Life isn't a videogame.
You don't restart, you start from the point you left, and use the wisdom that you received to make more rational decisions.

RockSeed13 said:

It never happened to me, so I can not tell you my experience with this.

I would just rest for a while and stop empowering the chakra. Let it cool down.

I would close my chakras for some time and meditate on them with intent of 'cooling them'.

Also be sure to keep your body healthy. It would help the process a lot.

RockSeed13 said:

I think you can compare it to doing sports. When you over do it, your muscles tear, then you need time to heal, you are not allowed to strain the damaged muscle for as long as it needs to heal. After you are healed, you slowly need to workout again, slowly is key. But after a while, you will make a full recovery.

The same goes for the chakras. Rest now and recover. Then start slowly again with empowering your soul.

Our bodies and souls run on bio-ELECTRICITY. So if you increase the voltage in your system, certain things can „fry“ through. Just like with electronic-circuits.

The soul, energy and chakras are very real, so don’t rush things.

In order to advance safely, you need to evolve gradually but steady. Also a strong body is very helpful.

The Alchemist7 said:
RockSeed13 said:
Soul damage is most likely identical to physical damage, you cannot `undo` this. What you might be able to do instead is clearing and healing them but how exactly is this done, I don't know. Thi s subject needs to be adressed, there must be a way to recover from this, despite the fact that before a few years ago I read somewhere on the forums that once you fry the chakras it's permanent but I don't think is true, I think there are definitely ways to heal them.

May i know, what are the Symptoms of a Damaged Soul ?
&
How to know its the correct time to restart our work ?

furious flame said:
&
Since the soul is damaged on a certain area, the damage will reflect in the physical organs governed by that area. For example is the throat chakra is damaged somehow (`burned` from over-meditating or anything related), this might manifest in hearing issues or emotional issues given that the throat chakra govern over these aspects. So as you heal physical organs with treatment, there must also be spiritual ways to `heal` the soul from issues. I don't know to be honest how can this be done. Astrologically speaking the best moments for these are during Moon in Virgo (healing) and Moon in Scorpio or Pisces (freeing the soul), but specifically what meditations to do to fix these damages, maybe someone with more experience will be able to respond to this, since we are not speaking about merely rising energies and programming them.

The Alchemist7 said:
furious flame said:
&
Since the soul is damaged on a certain area, the damage will reflect in the physical organs governed by that area. For example is the throat chakra is damaged somehow (`burned` from over-meditating or anything related), this might manifest in hearing issues or emotional issues given that the throat chakra govern over these aspects. So as you heal physical organs with treatment, there must also be spiritual ways to `heal` the soul from issues. I don't know to be honest how can this be done. Astrologically speaking the best moments for these are during Moon in Virgo (healing) and Moon in Scorpio or Pisces (freeing the soul), but specifically what meditations to do to fix these damages, maybe someone with more experience will be able to respond to this, since we are not speaking about merely rising energies and programming them.

If you get any lead in future on healing kindly update here as well.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back