Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I think I overactivated my Third eye

RockSeed13

I tried to chant thaum a hundred times yesterday. Im a newbie. There is now a deep feeling of throbbing forehead. What should I do or be aware of?

RockSeed13 said:
I tried to chant thaum a hundred times yesterday. Im a newbie. There is now a deep feeling of throbbing forehead. What should I do or be aware of?

100??ouch. start of with 18. overdoing it can be damaging.

Start with lower amount of repetitions, and build up slow. That way you will give yourself time to adapt to the changes, and will not go overboard.

Henu the Great said:
Start with lower amount of repetitions, and build up slow. That way you will give yourself time to adapt to the changes, and will not go overboard.

Mr. Henu. I'm getting migraines. Please, give tips on how to stop them.

RockSeed13 said:
Henu the Great said:

Stop empowering your chakars for a while, and do some hatha yoga. I hope your diet is okay, and you exercise as these can help with dealing these kinds of issues.

Henu the Great said:
RockSeed13 said:
Henu the Great said:

Stop empowering your chakars for a while, and do some hatha yoga. I hope your diet is okay, and you exercise as these can help with dealing these kinds of issues.
Does satanama work?

Is this the first time you have attempted to open your 3rd eye? The first time you try to open it, after years of it being blocked and sealed closed, you may have a headache for a couple days. That is not so uncommon, it happened to me and it happened to other people.

What made it much worse was you doing way too much and overloading yourself. So use this as a lesson, remember not to do that again. This stuff is real and it is serious, you have to do a good number and not do too much.

RockSeed13 said:

Brother, you overdid it greatly!!
You can fry yourself by doing that, destroying your progress, then you need time to heal. Don’t overdo it like this.

Don’t meditate today. If you are doing okay again, you can try to meditate the day after tomorrow again. Rest for a bit.

Do the Alternate nostril breath, hatha yoga (physical yoga, with your body), (but no kundalini yoga today as for me this also powers up my chakras)

Heck, when I opened my 6th chakra my head also hurt like hell for an entire day... I hope you are doing okay.

If it gets too bad, you can try breathing out the energy from your 3rd eye a bit. But don’t strain it too much.

Can you experts ask the gods for help. To help me balance it out please. Im a newbie and I cant do it by myself.

NinRick said:
RockSeed13 said:

You can fry yourself by doing that, destroying your progress, then you need time to heal. Don’t overdo it like this.

Don’t meditate today. If you are doing okay again, you can try to meditate the day after tomorrow again. Rest for a bit.

Do the Alternate nostril breath, hatha yoga (physical yoga, with your body), (but no kundalini yoga today as for me this also powers up my chakras)

Heck, when I opened my 6th chakra my head also hurt like hell for an entire day... I hope you are doing okay.

If it gets too bad, you can try breathing out the energy from your 3rd eye a bit. But don’t strain it too much.
What happens when I get fried?

RockSeed13 said:
Can you experts ask the gods for help. To help me balance it out please. Im a newbie and I cant do it by myself.
You have already been given advice how to balance.

Frying means basically overcharging ourself with bioelectricity resulting in physical and mental ailments related to that. It can take days, months, in rare cases years to recover from that.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Is this the first time you have attempted to open your 3rd eye? The first time you try to open it, after years of it being blocked and sealed closed, you may have a headache for a couple days. That is not so uncommon, it happened to me and it happened to other people.

What made it much worse was you doing way too much and overloading yourself. So use this as a lesson, remember not to do that again. This stuff is real and it is serious, you have to do a good number and not do too much.
RockSeed13 said:

You should answer what Ol asked you. It's very important.

First time. I am now suffering from insomnia, lack of appetite, lack of libido, and decresse in muscle mass due to the aforementioned insomnia.

Can you please send me Lord Enki to fix my problem please. I am in a Christian household. If my Pilipino parents hear chanting enn chants they'll kill me or kick me out. My job is our family business.

Stormblood said:

RockSeed13 said:

Can you Mr. Stormblood ask the Gods or especially the wisest of them all, Lord Enki, to help me calm down my chakra. It causes me to have bad insomnia and it caused my sacral chakra to be drained and it lowered my appetite. If Lord Enki helped me, I'll build a statue of him but in another name to hide from xians.

I think I am going to die a slow painful and boring death. Please the experts astral project to me or ask the Gods on manipulating my chakras to balance them. Please.

RockSeed13 said:
Stormblood said:

RockSeed13 said:

Can you Mr. Stormblood ask the Gods or especially the wisest of them all, Lord Enki, to help me calm down my chakra. It causes me to have bad insomnia and it caused my sacral chakra to be drained and it lowered my appetite. If Lord Enki helped me, I'll build a statue of him but in another name to hide from xians.

You can simply ask Father Satan yourself, to please help you. But there is not much to do here, just rest until your chakras have calmed down a bit.

You can simply speak to Father Satan, he will hear and notice you, always.

There were a number of teens, who found power meditations and thought they have to over do it like in the animes, and fried their souls... destroying all their progress, after that happens you need time to heal.

So in order to prevent that, you progress in steps, over a long time.

Take a rest now, sleep well, go outside do some sports, and when you feel good again, start to meditate again, but only slowly this time.

NinRick said:
RockSeed13 said:
Stormblood said:

You can simply ask Father Satan yourself, to please help you. But there is not much to do here, just rest until your chakras have calmed down a bit.

There were a number of teens, who found power meditations and thought they have to over do it like in the animes, and fried their souls... destroying all their progress, after that happens you need time to heal.

Take a rest now, sleep well, go outside do some sports, and when you feel good again, start to meditate again, but only slowly this time.

I need a god to control my chakra please help it hurts too bad. I need someone else to do it for me . I am stil in a xian household. My family is now looking over me over extremely highblood pressure. I cant rest or do anything myself i am a Beginner.

NinRick said:
RockSeed13 said:
Stormblood said:

I think I fried it too much now. I think I am going die. Thank your atleas for your help.

The symptoms you state are that you have overextended energetically, but it could also be that you shocked your physical nervous system. This is why in the JoS it says to take it slow.

If there are underlying issues, be aware. Like if you had uncontrollable shaking or lapses.

Do not do more thinking you will go faster. Because if overactivation happens, you will regress back because of self damage.

RockSeed13 said:
NinRick said:
RockSeed13 said:

What happens when I get fried?

You won't die. But you need to step back and let your system regain balance.

Generally, you should start with small numbers, and build up.

Safety advice is there for a reason.

RockSeed13 said:
NinRick said:
RockSeed13 said:
I think I fried it too much now. I think I am going die. Thank your atleas for your help.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
You won't die. But you need to step back and let your system regain balance.

Generally, you should start with small numbers, and build up.

Safety advice is there for a reason.

Thanks for a reassuring comment, Mr. COBRA.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back