Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Questions

Serbon

Website
radostsatane.com
Hello everyone. Since Im new to satanism, I have a few questions.
1. So I have started yesterday to open my root chakra, I read on internet that you should feel heat in your head when it is opened. I dont feel the heat, but I somehow feel it physically at the end of the spine, is that good or bad?
2. Do I try contacting satan and demons for protection before or after I have opened all chakras and the 3rd eye?
3. Was satan created?
4. Do you believe in evolution?
Thanks everyone in advance!

Serbon said:
Hello everyone. Since Im new to satanism, I have a few questions.
1. So I have started yesterday to open my root chakra, I read on internet that you should feel heat in your head when it is opened. I dont feel the heat, but I somehow feel it physically at the end of the spine, is that good or bad?
2. Do I try contacting satan and demons for protection before or after I have opened all chakras and the 3rd eye?
3. Was satan created?
4. Do you believe in evolution?
Thanks everyone in advance!

Hello and welcome to the community, I will try my best to give you some answers.

1: first off, you should open your chakras according to the sequence which is provided on the Joy Of Satan, so start with your 3rd eye, 6th chakra, crown..and so on.
Feeling your chakra is a good sign, yes. Also energy, is bioelectricity and can get hot.

2. you can contact Satan and our Gods at all times, they will notice your attempts to contact them, they will be there even if you are not able to see/hear/sense them.

3. Yes by nature and natural advancement and evolution. (As far as I am aware of it)

4. yes, I do believe in evolution, as in my view, the transformation of the soul is also an evolutionary process.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back