Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I have an important question.

Solly6

My girlfriend is Christian, and I've been a Satanist for years now.
She knows about my religion and we never converse about religion because we don't want to insult each other, as much as we hate the opposing religions.

The question is: does this work in the eyes of Satan?
Note that I will NOT consider breaking up with her, as she's not disrespecting my beliefs, and our religions have nothing to do with our personal relationship.
As much as I devote my soul and love to Him, my true love and heart belong to her.

Solly6 said:

In short, it works.
But if you really love someone like that, you'd do anything for her to be safe and protected and to advance, just as you, as a satanist, do. So even if you love her just the way she is, it would be a good idea to help her a bit, to find the actual truth (but not push this). Do it gradually, to see how your religion actually is and what actually is about. To help elevate her through this scale of evolution, well this... this is true love.

You know... I've had a boyfriend before, christian, which knew I am a satanist and, just like in your situation had no problem with it. But I gradually showed him how satanism actually is and little by little he started loving it, and dedicated himself at one point. I even counted on the fact that if I push this, he would break up with me, and I've got this idea that if he doesn't see I do this because I care about him, then is his problem. So it's past years now (we broke up because I just didn't love him anymore), but even now, we talk to each other, and we remained really good friends, both satanists. Maybe this little story of mine helps you out a bit to decide what you want to do ;) it's totally your choice.

Solly6 said:
She knows about my religion and we never converse about religion because we don't want to insult each other, as much as we hate the opposing religions.

Note that I will NOT consider breaking up with her, as she's not disrespecting my beliefs, and our religions have nothing to do with our personal relationship.
As much as I devote my soul and love to Him, my true love and heart belong to her.
Lord Satan stated in the Al-Jilwah that He “does not allow friendly association with other people”, which refers to Christians/Muslims/Jews. Do you think your girlfriend would ever be open to Spiritual Satanism?

“I DO NOT ALLOW FRIENDLY ASSOCIATION WITH OTHER PEOPLE.”
As for associating with those who are without, how many times have we read about or have been direct recipients of problems with Christians alone? Most Christians will try to convert us, especially if they know we are Satanists. Very few if any, will have a live and let live attitude towards a known Satanist. Nearly all will pray for us and this invites psychic harassment that can be more than just annoying. As for hard core Muslims, their practice has been if they cannot convert someone, they resort to murder. Many Yezidis have been murdered en masse by Muslims. In addition, the enemy works through Christians, Muslims and Jews to create upsets and problems for us and this can be serious.”

Source: The Commandments of Satan by HPS Maxine Dietrich

Academic Scholar said:
Solly6 said:

Lord Satan stated in the Al-Jilwah that He “does not allow friendly association with other people”, which refers to Christians/Muslims/Jews. Do you think your girlfriend would ever be open to Spiritual Satanism?

“I DO NOT ALLOW FRIENDLY ASSOCIATION WITH OTHER PEOPLE.”
As for associating with those who are without, how many times have we read about or have been direct recipients of problems with Christians alone? Most Christians will try to convert us, especially if they know we are Satanists. Very few if any, will have a live and let live attitude towards a known Satanist. Nearly all will pray for us and this invites psychic harassment that can be more than just annoying. As for hard core Muslims, their practice has been if they cannot convert someone, they resort to murder. Many Yezidis have been murdered en masse by Muslims. In addition, the enemy works through Christians, Muslims and Jews to create upsets and problems for us and this can be serious.”

Source: The Commandments of Satan by HPS Maxine Dietrich

I am glad you brought that up, I should have put a lot more emphasis on that, but I considered that humans are, by nature, social beings, so I thought that, now that people are waking up from all this jewish madness it would be a good idea to try to help people, pushing them a bit to satanism, showing them how it really is, instead of isolating yourself from the world which would be harming to one.

This also is why I have said that, in my case, I counted on the fact that I may lose the person and I, however, continued because I didn't want to live with someone close minded. I thought I was of help to this person, but posting this on the Teens4Satan subforum I suppose this person is a teen, so finding a partner in this period of live isn't necessary, even if much wanted, one has to be selective with what or whom xe chooses to let in xe's life, as, as a spiritual satanist who is working on our cause, you should put a lot more value on yourself.

HAIL SATAN!

Solly6 said:

I think this relationship can't work, because there too many oposite beetwen you and her.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back