Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Need a quick advice ?

Black/winged

Hello Satanic Comrades,

With all the rumors going about the Internet I'm quite worried because I'm going to pursue my full-time currier in YouTube its getting bad in India with lockdown lots of jobs lost and I don't have much options so should I pursue YouTube or Job witch would be better option ?

Black/winged said:
Hello Satanic Comrades,

With all the rumors going about the Internet I'm quite worried because I'm going to pursue my full-time currier in YouTube its getting bad in India with lockdown lots of jobs lost and I don't have much options so should I pursue YouTube or Job witch would be better option ?
Why not both

I will have my highschool Digree by the end of this year It's the least Bit I'll have to get me a job That can feed me If they don't Push vaccine To The people Above 18 I can't study collage I guess so the only option left For me is freelance Or a small business if it gets bad I'll try to go to my village and live there I'm so confused and also scared at our current situation I'll try to hold on as much as I can.

I'm open to any suggestions.

Hail Satan !

Black/winged said:
I will have my highschool Digree by the end of this year It's the least Bit I'll have to get me a job That can feed me If they don't Push vaccine To The people Above 18 I can't study collage I guess so the only option left For me is freelance Or a small business if it gets bad I'll try to go to my village and live there I'm so confused and also scared at our current situation I'll try to hold on as much as I can.

I'm open to any suggestions.

Hail Satan !
You could do money workings and job/career workings.

Money workings: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=53711&p=245444

Career workings:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9790&p=33906

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back