Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

did i just ruin my sun square?

Big Dipper

I didn't notice it said 24 and i did it 26 times. I know you can't fall short of the number is going over the same?

Big Dipper said:
I didn't notice it said 24 and i did it 26 times. I know you can't fall short of the number is going over the same?
It's failed, but as others have stated many times before you can convert the square to Sun working by doing set amount of reps for set amount of days with the same affirmation to get something out of it. It wouldn't be a square, but better than nothing.

Henu the Great said:
Big Dipper said:
It's failed, but as others have stated many times before you can convert the square to Sun working by doing set amount of reps for set amount of days with the same affirmation to get something out of it. It wouldn't be a square, but better than nothing.

okie dokie thanks. This saturday is the last day for a while to do a sun square so i'll just do it again. Also, do you happen to know if green moss agate goes good with the sun square to attract popularity by any chance?

Big Dipper said:
Also, do you happen to know if green moss agate goes good with the sun square to attract popularity by any chance?
No, but you could check out the resources linked in the following topic: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=242101#p242101

Hopefully you'll get your answer from there.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back