Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Cursing someone without any info except...

Amrita Kama

Is it possible to curse someone by only knowing their discord usernames? This might seem like bullshit, but believe it I have reasons to and if it's possible I'm gonna

Amrita Kama said:
Is it possible to curse someone by only knowing their discord usernames? This might seem like bullshit, but believe it I have reasons to and if it's possible I'm gonna

I dont think this is possible with just usernames. you would need their real name and at least a picture of them if not an accurate description of their appearence. although without the picture i would not attempt especially if your focus is not strong enough and can suddenly visualise anyone randomly during the ordeal which may not end too well. if you find a way to attempt any black magick at all dont forget to properly clean your aura before and after. Your soul needs to be significantly clean as it is to begin with to attempt any magick at all, white or black.

Shadowcat said:
Amrita Kama said:

I dont think this is possible with just usernames. you would need their real name and at least a picture of them if not an accurate description of their appearence. although without the picture i would not attempt especially if your focus is not strong enough and can suddenly visualise anyone randomly during the ordeal which may not end too well. if you find a way to attempt any black magick at all dont forget to properly clean your aura before and after. Your soul needs to be significantly clean as it is to begin with to attempt any magick at all, white or black.

I connected to persons, and I have no clue how they look like or how they sound like. It is possible after you habe chatted with them.
I don’t know how or why it is possible, it just happened.

NinRick said:
Shadowcat said:
Amrita Kama said:

I connected to persons, and I have no clue how they look like or how they sound like. It is possible after you habe chatted with them.

Interesting to know

If you concentrate on the energy or vibe their messages gave you, it may be possible, as I think. If you really think is worth it, you can give it a try, but it may be energy and time consuming and you can end up seeing it didn't work, or not as expected. You should know better if you choose to do it or not depending on the seriousness of the situation.

NinRick said:
Shadowcat said:
Amrita Kama said:

Yes, it is possible, but also dangerous when there is not enough void or expierence of the matter.

Reasonably thinking for anyone below very advanced or even advanced should use an image or a memory of meeting a person for connection purposes.

So in conclusion I don't think OP should do anything with only an username to go with. "If you have to ask, don't do it."

Shadowcat said:
NinRick said:
Shadowcat said:

Interesting to know

This question has been driving me crazy. What is the image in your signature?

Artisan said:
Shadowcat said:
NinRick said:

Interesting to know

Long story. Its a poem I carved for Abraxas in a heart of solid labradorite.

Shadowcat said:
Artisan said:
Shadowcat said:
Interesting to know

Is that safe to have on the forums like that? Available to be seen to the public eye? Aren't you just giving the enemy an image of a possession you own and as such a way to curse you through it? When I looked at it I got a really disgusting feeling which is why I asked what it was, the image makes me feel gross inside for some reason. I actually had to disable images on the forum cause I kept feeling this negative, dripping, saliva-like energy from that image whenever I browsed the forums and saw your posts.

Is it something that is really safe to do? I am speaking from my own subjectivity here but I think that's a really bad idea. That nasty energy I felt doesn't come from the Gods after all. It certainly comes from something antithetical to the greatness that is our Gods.

Artisan said:
Shadowcat said:
Artisan said:

Is that safe to have on the forums like that? Available to be seen to the public eye? Aren't you just giving the enemy an image of a possession you own and as such a way to curse you through it? When I looked at it I got a really disgusting feeling which is why I asked what it was, the image makes me feel gross inside for some reason. I actually had to disable images on the forum cause I kept feeling this negative, dripping, saliva-like energy from that image whenever I browsed the forums and saw your posts.

Is it something that is really safe to do? I am speaking from my own subjectivity here but I think that's a really bad idea. That nasty energy I felt doesn't come from the Gods after all. It certainly comes from something antithetical to the greatness that is our Gods.

I have no idea why that would be the case? you are the first person to say something like that about it. Now you are making me paranoid...you think that is coming from the artwork, from something else as in cursing, or from me??? I made that with alot of love...this comment actually kinda bent me out of shape.

Shadowcat said:
Artisan said:
Shadowcat said:

I have no idea why that would be the case? you are the first person to say something like that about it. Now you are making me paranoid...you think that is coming from the artwork, from something else as in cursing, or from me??? I made that with alot of love...this comment actually kinda bent me out of shape.
There is nothing wrong with your artwork. Now that he says such things I'm curious about certain things, but I will not elaborate more on that.

Again, your art is ok as long as you do not share the same image elsewhere with an account that is connected to your real ID. In that way you would be in danger, but not in other ways AS LONG AS YOU KEEP UP YOUR AOP (which to be honest is something non-explainatory for any serious SS, which to my understanding you are, too).

Shadowcat said:
Artisan said:
Shadowcat said:

Hey, Shadowcat,
Here's what Artisan meant by that.

Crystals can be easily filled with energy by someone who is experienced.

Just a picture of the crystal is enough for anyone who can to fill it with energy.

I have tried this before when I was training with an SS friend to fill crystals with energy so I could control energy better.

A psychic kike can easily fill your lovely crystal with negative energy, curses and the like. It seems like it was already attacked since Artisan felt this kind of negative energy.

You should immediately remove this from your signature and start cleaning your crystal. Sunlight would also help with the cleaning.

Please be careful next time sister and stay safe and secretive.

Wishing you best of luck and hope I helped you. :)

Hail Satan Forever!

Henu the Great said:
Shadowcat said:
Artisan said:

There is nothing wrong with your artwork. Now that he says such things I'm curious about certain things, but I will not elaborate more on that.

Again, your art is ok as long as you do not share the same image elsewhere with an account that is connected to your real ID. In that way you would be in danger, but not in other ways AS LONG AS YOU KEEP UP YOUR AOP (which to be honest is something non-explainatory for any serious SS, which to my understanding you are, too).

Thank you. Perhaps because the poem is not too readable in the pic and thus looks creepy. Also labradorite is a crystal and now that we are on the subject crystals need to be cleaned. I realize this is something i didn't do prior to working on it. Perhaps Artisan, you sense residual energy from others who might have handled it? My avatar is also a personal work after all and I don't imagine you see bad vibes in that.

Now that he says such things I'm curious about certain things, but I will not elaborate more on that.

This also has me curious however at what you might be pondering on.

Shadowcat said:
It's nothing worth publicly (nor privately either, I suppose) elaborating on. Let is stay as mystery. What is more important are our rituals and daily spiritual commitments above all.

Henu the Great said:
Shadowcat said:
It's nothing worth publicly (nor privately either, I suppose) elaborating on. Let is stay as mystery. What is more important are our rituals and daily spiritual commitments above all.

As long as its nothing bad directly related to the artwork or me I guess I can let it rest xD. When someone points things out like that im always wanting to know why

Yes that is most important.

Meteor said:
Shadowcat said:
Artisan said:

It could just be him. Maybe the darkish colours of the labradorite reminded him of something unpleasant, although it's probably just the lighting making it look that way. Although I can't read all of it, all I see when I look at the letters is your love.

I know love is different for different people. Sometimes it can make others uncomfortable. I would know since my love is probably among the stickiest out there, but fortunately I found someone who enjoys merging with me. But I think that to someone who has experience with being stuck in a negative relationship before like Artisan mentioned in one of his posts, such sticky love can be a scary thing and gross them out, and that can lead to negative associations like the things he mentioned. But, that doesn't make it wrong.
So, don't worry about it.

Yeah thats what I pointed out. Maybe the lettering looked creepy to him. Also crystals need to be cleaned and this iscsolid labradorite. Idk who handled it before me I bought it online before carving into it. I did not clean the crystal beforehand. I think I should now

mercury_wisdom said:
Shadowcat said:
Artisan said:

Hey, Shadowcat,

Just a picture of the crystal is enough for anyone who can to fill it with energy.

I have tried this before when I was training with an SS friend to fill crystals with energy so I could control energy better.

A psychic kike can easily fill your lovely crystal with negative energy, curses and the like. It seems like it was already attacked since Artisan felt this kind of negative energy.

You should immediately remove this from your signature and start cleaning your crystal. Sunlight would also help with the cleaning.

Hail Satan Forever!

This was my thought exactly. Maybe I should clean it...and am thinking of removing the pic. But am curious as to how it would feel now after cleaning it.

mercury_wisdom said:
Shadowcat said:
Artisan said:

Hey, Shadowcat,

Hail Satan Forever!

For the sake of it. Done :?

Artisan said:
Shadowcat said:
Artisan said:

I will be cleaning the stone thoroughly of any possible curses and dirt. May i do a one time email to you for a second critique when it is done? I will not unless its ok with you.

Shadowcat said:
Artisan said:
Shadowcat said:

I do not believe you are an enemy, I believe that your artwork has been filled with negative energy and used as a conduitTh to not only attack you but to attack those who see it and interact with it(Everyone/Everything you focus your attention on your astral body mingles with, this is why we can "feel" the energy of others by looking at a photo of them, it's not their energy projecting itself to you, energy takes the path of least resistance and has no will of its own. But instead, it is the act of you focusing on them which directs the astral body(An energy double of your consciousness) to said person/thing)

The reasons I believe this is happening is as follows.

1. Your artwork is an engraving onto a crystal. I am sure I don't have to tell you that crystals can be charged with energy from any distance. In the same way you don't have to be right in front of someone physically to direct energy at them(Positive or Otherwise), you don't need to be right in front of a crystal to charge it with energy(Positive or Otherwise). By having a photo of this on the forums you have given the enemy exactly what they need to charge it from any distance, whether it be from right next to you or on the other side of the world.

2. Something which is very fundamental in cursing individuals is to have a possession of theirs, as I am sure you know, the more closely related to the person this item is, the more impact it will have to curse them through it. We(Spiritual Satanists) do not fight because we hate the enemy, we do not swear to destroy the enemy out of hatred, instead, we fight the enemy because we love what stands behind us, what we protect, what we cherish, this beautiful world, the innocent children and animals. We fight out of love, not hatred.

3. In regards to love, it is stronger than hatred, I'm not sure if you are aware, but the ancients were very aware of the Jewish problem, they were aware that the jew was created just to destroy us and life, however, the ancients did not destroy the enemy out of their hatred, at this point in time, the jew did not rape our woman and children, mutilate and sacrifice our animals, defame and destroy the reputation of our Gods, they did harm the things we loved. The ancients saw their existence as anti-thetical to our own and hated them for it, however, instead of destroying them, since the Ancients understood that these parasites had no choice, their entire existence is a reaction to ours, the Ancients took pity on them and exiled them from their kingdoms and civilizations. The reason is because, while the Ancients hated the jew, the jew had yet to harm us, they were merely victims of their own disgusting, vile, and evil creators.

Once the jew had begun to destroy the things we loved, that is when they signed the death sentence for their entire race collectively, that is why we will destroy them, they have harmed those we love, those who stand behind us, there is no taking pity, there is no letting a single jew avoid the consequences of its entire parasitic race. The reason for this is not what many thing, most here likely believe that they will not let the jew escape their consequences due to their hatred. However, this is not true, the reason the jew will NEVER escape the consequences of their race is because, they have harmed what we love, there is no going back for them now, this is not about hatred, this is about those who we love, humanity, children, animals, plants, the earth, everything. The jew will not escape because they have harmed those we love.

The reason I bring this up is because love is a completely different emotion to hatred. Love is something which is uniquely human, it is a gift which Satan gave to us, something which we have been imbued with. Love is our greatest strength as it allows us to accomplish our goals even if the entire world is against us. Love allows us to do amazing things. For instance, the love of I have for Satan and the Gods allows me to know that I would gladly suffer for their sake, that even under torture, I wouldn't reveal the Secrets shared with me, I would suffer and die before I revealed anything. Love is the most powerful thing we have, it is not a purely passive as many think it is. It can be, but it can also be an unstoppable force as well as an immovable object. You created your artwork, out of love, for the God who you love deeply. As such, you have given the enemy the greatest tool to attack you with, by using your strongest emotion, something which is uniquely human, our immovable object which is also an unstoppable force. You have given them the best possible thing they could have ever asked for. Love is our greatest strength, however, it goes both ways, it is our greatest strength, but when used against us, it becomes our greatest weakness, that is because it is both our unstoppable force and our immovable object.

4. Ask yourself where we are, what is this forum? This forum is a forum dedicated to fighting the enemy, the same enemy who has tortured, murdered, raped, mutilated, and has done countless crimes against humanity, the same enemy which still tortures, murders, rapes, mutilates, and sacrifices people to this day. The same enemy who crawls this forum, looking for information that can be used to hunt us down and dispose of us, the same enemy who wants to see ALL of Satan's children, gentiles, to be mutilated, raped, tortured, and murdered, NOT TO MENTION, that the enemy holds an even deeper hatred for everyone here, so deep that they would gladly sacrifice a million of them just to take down one of us. Now that you know where we are, you understand what type of place this is, AND, you understand what type of threads lurk here, ask your self, in what situation is it a good idea to post ANYTHING which can be used against you on this forum?

5. Let's put everything together now, For one there is the fact that your artwork is a crystal which can be charged from any place on earth, for two there is the fact that you gave an enemy a literal image of said crystal, which takes ALL guess work out of it, oh yes, and for three there is the fact that you used love in this image which is the strongest and deepest emotions that we humans have. OH, and don't for get the fourth and most important fact, that you did ALL OF THIS, on the worst possible place, like, holy shit, a place which is literally CRAWLING with beings who have knowledge of all the things I just mentioned who would sacrifice a million of their own kind, just to take ONE OF US, not necessarily even you, just any one of us, down with those million.

Now, considering you did all this, which has, not only, given the enemy the perfect formula to attack you, but ALSO, you created a conduit in which this negative energy will also attack itself to ANYONE who has the unfortunate luck of seeing your artwork. Now there will be people who will try to argue with me in the chat saying "just clean your aura" and "Do the FRTR and Returning Curses 1+2 and you'll be fine". And yes I most certainly will be fine, however, the people who come to this forum to learn, the people who come here to study who may not even be dedicated yet, they are also victims to the conduit you allowed to be created.

Now, if someone wants to argue with me and say "oh they weren't dedicated so it doesn't matter" or something of that nature. Then for one, I am disgusted with you, how dare you say it doesn't matter or that a gentile(ONE OF SATAN'S CREATIONS) who was here TRYING TO LEARN got cursed? It does fucking matter.

For two, EVERYONE COMES TO SATANISM AT THEIR OWN LEVEL. You cannot expect others to just be able to "clean their aura" and have whatever curses or negative energy that was attached to them just not affect them anymore. The fact of the matter is that NO SATANIST should allow for a conduit to be created like this.

Speaking on the topic of everyone being individuals. Shit, some people can't even do void meditation because they are so fucked and they have to work out problems on a mental and physical level before even trying to tackle shit on a spiritual level, a lot of you tend to push for spiritual supremacy instead of balance. I have seen countless times where members will recommend spiritual solutions but COMPLETELY neglect physical and mental solutions. THERE MUST BE BALANCE. You do understand that the brain(i.e the receptor for the spiritual) need to be in at least DECENT shape for someone to be able to grasp spiritual concepts? Yet some of you tell people to do this and that, you don't even give them information on the fact that the cause can not only be spiritual but physical AND mental?

I want to end this off by saying that I am someone who almost NEVER let's my emotions influence my conversation. But the fact of the matter is that I am nothing short of disappointed and disgusted, not only at you but those who are close to you who understand the nature of the spiritual. Those things I talked about which has LITERALLY given the enemy a perfect means to curse you, and also a conduit to curse anyone who sees your image are things that should have never happened to begin with. You say "you are the first person to say something like that about it" and if that is really true then I am disappointed in every SS you have shown your image to that didn't warn you of these very fundamental things.

You should be disappointed in yourself and those around you. In this post I have taken my own subjectivity out of it. I have avoided talking about the disgusting energy I felt emanating from that image, however, even when I completely remove my own subjectivity, what you have done is wrong. Even if I was completely wrong and the energy I felt I misinterpreted, that doesn't change the fact that you have given the enemy a perfect formula to curse you and allowed for a conduit which could have been used to curse not only your brothers and sisters, but ANYONE here who was here to learn who had the misfortune of reading one of your posts and seeing the image in your description

Now, I'm going to type one last thing before I submit this post. That probability is much more important than possibility. The jew does not squander opportunities given to it. There is a almost 100% probability that the enemy took that opportunity given to it and cursed you using the, again I repeat, perfect formula, you dropped in their fucking lap, but ALSOOOOO created a conduit to curse everyone who say the images as well. If you want to sit here and fantasize about the 0.00000000000000000000001% possibility that the jew squandered the perfect formula you gave them, then by all means, nobody can force you(this goes to anyone reading this), to live in reality. If you want to have nice fantasy thoughts to make yourself feel less shitty about the harm you have caused not only yourself but likely your brothers, sisters, and many innocent gentiles who just wanted to learn, then do that, I can't stop you, however, reality waits for nobody.

P.S. If you can't fucking tell, I am not only disgusting and disappointed, but just angry NOT ONLY this even happened to begin with. BUT ALSO, the fucking replies re-assuring you that you did nothing wrong. When you have good reason to be disgusted and disappointed with yourself. Learn from your mistakes and do better in the future, if not for the sake of yourself, then for the sake of the innocent you will harm with your mistakes.

Artisan said:
P.S. If you can't fucking tell, I am not only disgusting and disappointed, but just angry NOT ONLY this even happened to begin with. BUT ALSO, the fucking replies re-assuring you that you did nothing wrong. When you have good reason to be disgusted and disappointed with yourself. Learn from your mistakes and do better in the future, if not for the sake of yourself, then for the sake of the innocent you will harm with your mistakes.
Live and learn. Thanks.

Artisan said:
Shadowcat said:
Artisan said:

I do not believe you are an enemy, I believe that your artwork has been filled with negative energy and used as a conduitTh to not only attack you but to attack those who see it and interact with it(Everyone/Everything you focus your attention on your astral body mingles with, this is why we can "feel" the energy of others by looking at a photo of them, it's not their energy projecting itself to you, energy takes the path of least resistance and has no will of its own. But instead, it is the act of you focusing on them which directs the astral body(An energy double of your consciousness) to said person/thing)

The reasons I believe this is happening is as follows.

1. Your artwork is an engraving onto a crystal. I am sure I don't have to tell you that crystals can be charged with energy from any distance. In the same way you don't have to be right in front of someone physically to direct energy at them(Positive or Otherwise), you don't need to be right in front of a crystal to charge it with energy(Positive or Otherwise). By having a photo of this on the forums you have given the enemy exactly what they need to charge it from any distance, whether it be from right next to you or on the other side of the world.

2. Something which is very fundamental in cursing individuals is to have a possession of theirs, as I am sure you know, the more closely related to the person this item is, the more impact it will have to curse them through it. We(Spiritual Satanists) do not fight because we hate the enemy, we do not swear to destroy the enemy out of hatred, instead, we fight the enemy because we love what stands behind us, what we protect, what we cherish, this beautiful world, the innocent children and animals. We fight out of love, not hatred.

3. In regards to love, it is stronger than hatred, I'm not sure if you are aware, but the ancients were very aware of the Jewish problem, they were aware that the jew was created just to destroy us and life, however, the ancients did not destroy the enemy out of their hatred, at this point in time, the jew did not rape our woman and children, mutilate and sacrifice our animals, defame and destroy the reputation of our Gods, they did harm the things we loved. The ancients saw their existence as anti-thetical to our own and hated them for it, however, instead of destroying them, since the Ancients understood that these parasites had no choice, their entire existence is a reaction to ours, the Ancients took pity on them and exiled them from their kingdoms and civilizations. The reason is because, while the Ancients hated the jew, the jew had yet to harm us, they were merely victims of their own disgusting, vile, and evil creators.

Once the jew had begun to destroy the things we loved, that is when they signed the death sentence for their entire race collectively, that is why we will destroy them, they have harmed those we love, those who stand behind us, there is no taking pity, there is no letting a single jew avoid the consequences of its entire parasitic race. The reason for this is not what many thing, most here likely believe that they will not let the jew escape their consequences due to their hatred. However, this is not true, the reason the jew will NEVER escape the consequences of their race is because, they have harmed what we love, there is no going back for them now, this is not about hatred, this is about those who we love, humanity, children, animals, plants, the earth, everything. The jew will not escape because they have harmed those we love.

The reason I bring this up is because love is a completely different emotion to hatred. Love is something which is uniquely human, it is a gift which Satan gave to us, something which we have been imbued with. Love is our greatest strength as it allows us to accomplish our goals even if the entire world is against us. Love allows us to do amazing things. For instance, the love of I have for Satan and the Gods allows me to know that I would gladly suffer for their sake, that even under torture, I wouldn't reveal the Secrets shared with me, I would suffer and die before I revealed anything. Love is the most powerful thing we have, it is not a purely passive as many think it is. It can be, but it can also be an unstoppable force as well as an immovable object. You created your artwork, out of love, for the God who you love deeply. As such, you have given the enemy the greatest tool to attack you with, by using your strongest emotion, something which is uniquely human, our immovable object which is also an unstoppable force. You have given them the best possible thing they could have ever asked for. Love is our greatest strength, however, it goes both ways, it is our greatest strength, but when used against us, it becomes our greatest weakness, that is because it is both our unstoppable force and our immovable object.

4. Ask yourself where we are, what is this forum? This forum is a forum dedicated to fighting the enemy, the same enemy who has tortured, murdered, raped, mutilated, and has done countless crimes against humanity, the same enemy which still tortures, murders, rapes, mutilates, and sacrifices people to this day. The same enemy who crawls this forum, looking for information that can be used to hunt us down and dispose of us, the same enemy who wants to see ALL of Satan's children, gentiles, to be mutilated, raped, tortured, and murdered, NOT TO MENTION, that the enemy holds an even deeper hatred for everyone here, so deep that they would gladly sacrifice a million of them just to take down one of us. Now that you know where we are, you understand what type of place this is, AND, you understand what type of threads lurk here, ask your self, in what situation is it a good idea to post ANYTHING which can be used against you on this forum?

5. Let's put everything together now, For one there is the fact that your artwork is a crystal which can be charged from any place on earth, for two there is the fact that you gave an enemy a literal image of said crystal, which takes ALL guess work out of it, oh yes, and for three there is the fact that you used love in this image which is the strongest and deepest emotions that we humans have. OH, and don't for get the fourth and most important fact, that you did ALL OF THIS, on the worst possible place, like, holy shit, a place which is literally CRAWLING with beings who have knowledge of all the things I just mentioned who would sacrifice a million of their own kind, just to take ONE OF US, not necessarily even you, just any one of us, down with those million.

Now, considering you did all this, which has, not only, given the enemy the perfect formula to attack you, but ALSO, you created a conduit in which this negative energy will also attack itself to ANYONE who has the unfortunate luck of seeing your artwork. Now there will be people who will try to argue with me in the chat saying "just clean your aura" and "Do the FRTR and Returning Curses 1+2 and you'll be fine". And yes I most certainly will be fine, however, the people who come to this forum to learn, the people who come here to study who may not even be dedicated yet, they are also victims to the conduit you allowed to be created.

Now, if someone wants to argue with me and say "oh they weren't dedicated so it doesn't matter" or something of that nature. Then for one, I am disgusted with you, how dare you say it doesn't matter or that a gentile(ONE OF SATAN'S CREATIONS) who was here TRYING TO LEARN got cursed? It does fucking matter.

For two, EVERYONE COMES TO SATANISM AT THEIR OWN LEVEL. You cannot expect others to just be able to "clean their aura" and have whatever curses or negative energy that was attached to them just not affect them anymore. The fact of the matter is that NO SATANIST should allow for a conduit to be created like this.

Speaking on the topic of everyone being individuals. Shit, some people can't even do void meditation because they are so fucked and they have to work out problems on a mental and physical level before even trying to tackle shit on a spiritual level, a lot of you tend to push for spiritual supremacy instead of balance. I have seen countless times where members will recommend spiritual solutions but COMPLETELY neglect physical and mental solutions. THERE MUST BE BALANCE. You do understand that the brain(i.e the receptor for the spiritual) need to be in at least DECENT shape for someone to be able to grasp spiritual concepts? Yet some of you tell people to do this and that, you don't even give them information on the fact that the cause can not only be spiritual but physical AND mental?

I want to end this off by saying that I am someone who almost NEVER let's my emotions influence my conversation. But the fact of the matter is that I am nothing short of disappointed and disgusted, not only at you but those who are close to you who understand the nature of the spiritual. Those things I talked about which has LITERALLY given the enemy a perfect means to curse you, and also a conduit to curse anyone who sees your image are things that should have never happened to begin with. You say "you are the first person to say something like that about it" and if that is really true then I am disappointed in every SS you have shown your image to that didn't warn you of these very fundamental things.

You should be disappointed in yourself and those around you. In this post I have taken my own subjectivity out of it. I have avoided talking about the disgusting energy I felt emanating from that image, however, even when I completely remove my own subjectivity, what you have done is wrong. Even if I was completely wrong and the energy I felt I misinterpreted, that doesn't change the fact that you have given the enemy a perfect formula to curse you and allowed for a conduit which could have been used to curse not only your brothers and sisters, but ANYONE here who was here to learn who had the misfortune of reading one of your posts and seeing the image in your description

Now, I'm going to type one last thing before I submit this post. That probability is much more important than possibility. The jew does not squander opportunities given to it. There is a almost 100% probability that the enemy took that opportunity given to it and cursed you using the, again I repeat, perfect formula, you dropped in their fucking lap, but ALSOOOOO created a conduit to curse everyone who say the images as well. If you want to sit here and fantasize about the 0.00000000000000000000001% possibility that the jew squandered the perfect formula you gave them, then by all means, nobody can force you(this goes to anyone reading this), to live in reality. If you want to have nice fantasy thoughts to make yourself feel less shitty about the harm you have caused not only yourself but likely your brothers, sisters, and many innocent gentiles who just wanted to learn, then do that, I can't stop you, however, reality waits for nobody.

You have actually given a very insightful reply. Know that i have taken the image down. This is one of the reasons i ask "why" instead of taking everything personal. i want to learn. I knew very well that the image of someone could be used against them as well as an item of theirs, but as far as the item i thought that the item had to be in person, like in vodon. i did not know this could go for even animage of a personal item. nevertheless i am not afraid to admit when i have made a stupid mistake, and i have. I apologize to all my fellow SS. I will promptly take and clean the stone.

I do not believe you are an enemy
thank you. please know my reply to others trying to reassure me was simply me trying to understand. It was not to imply that you saw something that wasnt there. Literally the first thought that came to mind when i read your comment was "why what is wrong with me?"

I saw how you reiterated this several times. I cannot stress enough that no harm was caused on purpose, and have never not cared about what would happen to others here. And dont worry i get pissed off at myself for stuid mistakes enough for more than 2 people. There is nothing else i can offer but to do better by learning from this, and owning up to a stupid reckless mistake based on lack of knowlege. Like many here i am still learning alot myself. Again the image is gone so you can enable imaging again, and i am cleaning the stone.

Henu the Great said:
Live and learn. Thanks.

I do live and let learn. I can see how my post may have given you the impression that I don't however. Do know that, I do not hate any of my brothers and sisters, I understand that everyone makes mistakes and I want them to learn from them and do better. You seem to have some pre-conceived notion of my nature, however, unless you explain what that notion is I won't be able to confirm or deny anything. Do rest assured that my purpose here on there forums is to help my brothers and sisters and the beautiful life on this planet(Gentiles, Flora, Fauna)

Meteor said:
Can you understand the issue I had with the way you put it at first and why I tried to reassure her?
Certainly, I didn't explain the issues with her artwork so it caused her to question herself. I could have done things better and will do so in the future.

Meteor said:
Based on how clear your explanation is this time, I believe you could have advised her to take down the image without phrasing things in a way that would startle her and make her wonder if there is something wrong with her or her artwork.
I could have advised her to take it down, however, I wanted her to learn for herself instead of me spoon feeding the answers to her. She isn't a baby, the only reason I responded with all the things wrong with her image is because she didn't understand what exactly was wrong with it and everybody was re-assuring, which yes, being re-assuring is fine, but you also need to tell someone what they are doing is wrong. The only person who responded that provided anything useful is mercury, everyone else responded with nothing but "re-assurance" without any meaningfulinformation.

You give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, you teach a man to fish, you feed him for the rest of his life. This phrase holds more value than just an example of the physical, I don't like explaining things to people, I like to let people figure out the things for themselves, unfortunately, everyone in the thread(EXCEPT MERCURY), instead of giving shadow a fish(telling them what's wrong with their artwork), instead of teaching shadow to fish(setting them on the right thought process), everyone(except mercury) completely de-railed Shadow by being re-assuring without providing anything meaningful.

Meteor said:
Next time, please take into consideration what kind of effects your words will have on the person you're addressing.
Bending her out of shape by saying a bunch scary things about something so important to her is not going to help her fix anything in a positive way, whereas making her aware of the dangers she may have caused to herself or others is.
I live in reality, I am not going to sugar coat the truth for anyone. With that said, I maintain a sense of balance between my emotional and logical sides. However, I do know that the way I expressed myself in the above post was full of emotion and there is a reason for that.

A very emotional response from someone who does their best to maintain a balanced state in their posts, expresses the point that what has happened is so severe that a person would abandon something they maintain constantly, even if just for a moment, the emotional state I portray in my post is meant to demonstrate just that. What Shadow did is severe.

Meteor said:
Although I think it's good that she took the photograph down just in case, my priority with my reply was to calm her down, because acting calmly is almost always better.

Either way, thank you for explaining the issue much more clearly and objectively this time.

Yes, acting calmly usually is best, I agree with you on that point 100%. However, when high status members such as henu, say shit like "there is nothing wrong with your artwork", and completely derail the entire point of my original post meant to make Shadow come to the answer themselves. Add onto the issue with all the other replies besides Mercury, and the fact that I maintain a calm stance in all of my posts, you can begin to understand how acting in a way which doesn't maintain my usual calm composure can be beneficial.

Shadowcat said:
You have actually given a very insightful reply. Know that i have taken the image down. This is one of the reasons i ask "why" instead of taking everything personal. i want to learn. I knew very well that the image of someone could be used against them as well as an item of theirs, but as far as the item i thought that the item had to be in person, like in vodon. i did not know this could go for even animage of a personal item. nevertheless i am not afraid to admit when i have made a stupid mistake, and i have. I apologize to all my fellow SS. I will promptly take and clean the stone.
I am glad, you are someone on the forums who I hold respect for. Thank you for not taking it personal, if you wish to know why I responded in such an emotional manner when I do my best in every other post to maintain a balance between my emotional and logical sides, I recommend reading my other replies to understand my viewpoint on things and why I reacted in such a way.

DO KNOW, that I do don't dislike you at all, you made a mistake, we all make mistakes, however, I was very disappointed and disgusted that someone I held respect for overlooked something so detrimental to themselves and to others. All you can do is learn and do better, do your best every day, that is all ANYONE can ask for. My respect for you hasn't diminished in the slightest either :D

Also, in regards to not knowing it could be a personal item, I am aware that you don't have much experience with cursing others, not only from that but also from your previous reply about "needing a name and face". That is completely untrue, I didn't want to explain to the person how they can curse someone without any personal info but it is certainly possible and very easy, however, it is something that can completely destroy you if you don't know what you're doing, and even then, you need to have an appropriate level of spiritual power and mental control, that's why my first reply to this thread is "Mind if I ask why you desire to curse this person?". I wanted to know if this person is even dealing out an appropriate punishment given the crime. JUSTICE must always be present after all. And appropriate punishment for the crime, dues must be payed appropriately or there will be chaos. Sure, you can do whatever you want, that doesn't mean you're actions are right. Just because a child rapist is able to rape a child, doesn't mean it's right for them to do it just because they can.

Shadowcat said:
thank you. please know my reply to others trying to reassure me was simply me trying to understand. It was not to imply that you saw something that wasnt there. Literally the first thought that came to mind when i read your comment was "why what is wrong with me?"
Nothing is wrong with you. Everyone makes mistakes and all ANYONE can ask is that you learn from those mistakes. :D Worry not.

Shadowcat said:
I saw how you reiterated this several times. I cannot stress enough that no harm was caused on purpose, and have never not cared about what would happen to others here. And dont worry i get pissed off at myself for stuid mistakes enough for more than 2 people. There is nothing else i can offer but to do better by learning from this, and owning up to a stupid reckless mistake based on lack of knowlege. Like many here i am still learning alot myself. Again the image is gone so you can enable imaging again, and i am cleaning the stone.
All I would EVER ask from you is that you learn from the mistakes. I was trying to set you on a train of thought where you would discover what the issue with your art work for yourself instead of me spoon feeding the answer to you. However, the re-assurance de-railed this thought process where I had to spoon feed you. Give a man a fish(Telling you what's wrong) Feed him for a day(Help you stop hurting yourself and others), Teach a man to fish(Give you the thought process to identify the issues yourself), Feed him for the rest of his life(You will be able to follow that same train of thought and avoid such issues from ever happening again, or at the very least much less often, for eternity).

If you look a bit above this response you will see my response to meteor where I explain this

I am proud of you for taking such a genuine response with this, instead of taking it personal you decided to learn from my responses. You should be proud of yourself as well. Even though you made a mistake you are accepting responsibility and learning from it. That is all ANYONE could ever ask. This is why you are one of the few who I deeply respect on this forum after all. :D I am sure Satan and his Gods are proud of your response as well.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Artisan said:
Henu the Great said:
Live and learn. Thanks.

I do live and let learn. I can see how my post may have given you the impression that I don't however. Do know that, I do not hate any of my brothers and sisters, I understand that everyone makes mistakes and I want them to learn from them and do better. You seem to have some pre-conceived notion of my nature, however, unless you explain what that notion is I won't be able to confirm or deny anything. Do rest assured that my purpose here on there forums is to help my brothers and sisters and the beautiful life on this planet(Gentiles, Flora, Fauna)
I was actually talking about myself. And then thanking you.

Henu the Great said:
Artisan said:
Henu the Great said:
Live and learn. Thanks.

I was actually talking about myself. And then thanking you.

Ah I see. Your open ended statement that you wondered things about me gave the impression that you were questioning my authenticity, as such, I viewed your post above with that same impression. Thank you for the time you spent replying to my message, as well as the time you spend reading it and this one :)

Artisan said:
Henu the Great said:
Live and learn. Thanks.

Meteor said:
Can you understand the issue I had with the way you put it at first and why I tried to reassure her?
Certainly, I didn't explain the issues with her artwork so it caused her to question herself. I could have done things better and will do so in the future.

Meteor said:
Based on how clear your explanation is this time, I believe you could have advised her to take down the image without phrasing things in a way that would startle her and make her wonder if there is something wrong with her or her artwork.
I could have advised her to take it down, however, I wanted her to learn for herself instead of me spoon feeding the answers to her. She isn't a baby, the only reason I responded with all the things wrong with her image is because she didn't understand what exactly was wrong with it and everybody was re-assuring, which yes, being re-assuring is fine, but you also need to tell someone what they are doing is wrong. The only person who responded that provided anything useful is mercury, everyone else responded with nothing but "re-assurance" without any meaningfulinformation.

You give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, you teach a man to fish, you feed him for the rest of his life. This phrase holds more value than just an example of the physical, I don't like explaining things to people, I like to let people figure out the things for themselves, unfortunately, everyone in the thread(EXCEPT MERCURY), instead of giving shadow a fish(telling them what's wrong with their artwork), instead of teaching shadow to fish(setting them on the right thought process), everyone(except mercury) completely de-railed Shadow by being re-assuring without providing anything meaningful.

Meteor said:
Next time, please take into consideration what kind of effects your words will have on the person you're addressing.
Bending her out of shape by saying a bunch scary things about something so important to her is not going to help her fix anything in a positive way, whereas making her aware of the dangers she may have caused to herself or others is.
I live in reality, I am not going to sugar coat the truth for anyone. With that said, I maintain a sense of balance between my emotional and logical sides. However, I do know that the way I expressed myself in the above post was full of emotion and there is a reason for that.

A very emotional response from someone who does their best to maintain a balanced state in their posts, expresses the point that what has happened is so severe that a person would abandon something they maintain constantly, even if just for a moment, the emotional state I portray in my post is meant to demonstrate just that. What Shadow did is severe.

Meteor said:
Although I think it's good that she took the photograph down just in case, my priority with my reply was to calm her down, because acting calmly is almost always better.

Either way, thank you for explaining the issue much more clearly and objectively this time.

Yes, acting calmly usually is best, I agree with you on that point 100%. However, when high status members such as henu, say shit like "there is nothing wrong with your artwork", and completely derail the entire point of my original post meant to make Shadow come to the answer themselves. Add onto the issue with all the other replies besides Mercury, and the fact that I maintain a calm stance in all of my posts, you can begin to understand how acting in a way which doesn't maintain my usual calm composure can be beneficial.

Shadowcat said:
I am glad, you are someone on the forums who I hold respect for. Thank you for not taking it personal, if you wish to know why I responded in such an emotional manner when I do my best in every other post to maintain a balance between my emotional and logical sides, I recommend reading my other replies to understand my viewpoint on things and why I reacted in such a way.

DO KNOW, that I do don't dislike you at all, you made a mistake, we all make mistakes, however, I was very disappointed and disgusted that someone I held respect for overlooked something so detrimental to themselves and to others. All you can do is learn and do better, do your best every day, that is all ANYONE can ask for. My respect for you hasn't diminished in the slightest either :D

Also, in regards to not knowing it could be a personal item, I am aware that you don't have much experience with cursing others, not only from that but also from your previous reply about "needing a name and face". That is completely untrue, I didn't want to explain to the person how they can curse someone without any personal info but it is certainly possible and very easy, however, it is something that can completely destroy you if you don't know what you're doing, and even then, you need to have an appropriate level of spiritual power and mental control, that's why my first reply to this thread is "Mind if I ask why you desire to curse this person?". I wanted to know if this person is even dealing out an appropriate punishment given the crime. JUSTICE must always be present after all. And appropriate punishment for the crime, dues must be payed appropriately or there will be chaos. Sure, you can do whatever you want, that doesn't mean you're actions are right. Just because a child rapist is able to rape a child, doesn't mean it's right for them to do it just because they can.

Shadowcat said:
Nothing is wrong with you. Everyone makes mistakes and all ANYONE can ask is that you learn from those mistakes. :D Worry not.

Shadowcat said:
All I would EVER ask from you is that you learn from the mistakes. I was trying to set you on a train of thought where you would discover what the issue with your art work for yourself instead of me spoon feeding the answer to you. However, the re-assurance de-railed this thought process where I had to spoon feed you. Give a man a fish(Telling you what's wrong) Feed him for a day(Help you stop hurting yourself and others), Teach a man to fish(Give you the thought process to identify the issues yourself), Feed him for the rest of his life(You will be able to follow that same train of thought and avoid such issues from ever happening again, or at the very least much less often, for eternity).

If you look a bit above this response you will see my response to meteor where I explain this

I am proud of you for taking such a genuine response with this, instead of taking it personal you decided to learn from my responses. You should be proud of yourself as well. Even though you made a mistake you are accepting responsibility and learning from it. That is all ANYONE could ever ask. This is why you are one of the few who I deeply respect on this forum after all. :D I am sure Satan and his Gods are proud of your response as well.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

I was contempatiing already to take down the image when i first saw your feedback. that phrase about the fish is something my dad had us grow up with and is very true. it is all too known to me.

this i know :). The emotion and length alone of your response told me one thing: you care. Even hate contempt and disgust shows one cares, as it stems from something one loves, which is as you said, which is still utimately out of love. I take critizism very seriously as i am very serious about this path and wanting to advance. I actually happen to be one of the ones that may expect too much of myself and my paranoia and intuition are constantly fighting. I literally believe it was one of the Gods who whispered this to me months before i dedicated: "if everyone strived to be the best versions of themselves in every way the world would be a much better place" There are people i have cut off because they are too immature to take critizism which not only hinders advancement, but utimately relationships with others. this however does not tell others to be walked all over...but to take genuine proportionate critizism to heart and to ask why.

Also, in regards to not knowing it could be a personal item, I am aware that you don't have much experience with cursing others, not only from that but also from your previous reply about "needing a name and face". That is completely untrue, I didn't want to explain to the person how they can curse someone without any personal info but it is certainly possible and very easy, however, it is something that can completely destroy you if you don't know what you're doing, and even then, you need to have an appropriate level of spiritual power and mental control, that's why my first reply to this thread is "Mind if I ask why you desire to curse this person?".

You are right. Although i do know in general theory how to program energy and alot of other fundimentals related to magick it is evident as we have seen that i don't yet know them all. This is also because i have no business as it is focusing on black magick or magick at all at the moment, as i have been doing nothing but cleaning my soul since dedication and trying to rid myself of all hangups, dillusions and traumas, which is essential to competely open without going insane, which i am finding many SS of many years have not done and have problems. I am only just recently really starting to feel energy other than my own bioelectricity. One thing that has been made very evident to me is my third eye to an extent is already (yet not all the way) open.
My routine has been nothing but hatha and kundalini yoga, 5 to 7 rtrs, with either munka, obliterate saturn, or anzus to get rid of enemy energy, returning curses, void, and general cleaning and viszualization on chakras and astral senses for the past year and a half with the occasional squares, which are to suppliment weak points to help clean out even more dirt.
I think i will be busy with this for a while as i am weary of beginning any empowerment beforehand to avoid problems. one cannot drive a car on a straight path with a dirty windshield.
I try to help where i can with what i do know, but am glad if someone corrects me if i unknowingly give misinformation.

I wanted to know if this person is even dealing out an appropriate punishment given the crime. JUSTICE must always be present after all. And appropriate punishment for the crime, dues must be payed appropriately or there will be chaos. Sure, you can do whatever you want, that doesn't mean you're actions are right. Just because a child rapist is able to rape a child, doesn't mean it's right for them to do it just because they can.

Now this is something i think we are on the same level with. If theres one thing that has always come instinctively to me with justice it is that it must be dealt in proportion to the offense. i think this at least would get me off to a good start if i ever do need spiritual means in the future for justice or self defense. I have explained this to others and they bulked at me for it. It is very simple to see that the spiritual weapons we use ie black magick can be likened to the mechanics of a bomb or a gun, used for warfare, to destroy or to get revenge when it is deserved. To be able to judge weather one should deal out something serious as lasting harm or a death spell requires extremely neat ethics, a level head and good objectivity. Removal of repressed anger issues is crucial here as it can cloud ones judgement. most people with repressed anger will often compensate for not having justice for past issues by dealing out disproportionate judgement to a new situation that has nothing to do with the past. this is just a generalization here.

PS: I have cleaned the stone in the sunlight yesterday after returning curses and cleaning my aura. I am curious as to what you would think of how it feels now but i dare not show it here ofcourse. i did feel a sort of positive emptiness as i cleansed it as if something was being drained from it. it felt "clear"

Meteor said:
Thank you very much, that's what I wanted.
Of course :) I am always willing to admit when I am wrong and learn.

Meteor said:
I disagree that there is something wrong with her image. There may have been something wrong with the crystal, and there was something wrong with sharing it here for that reason. However, there is nothing wrong with what she made.

The way you worded things bent her out of shape with how much it made her question if there was something wrong with her artwork or herself. I saw an opportunity here: if I belittle the things you warned her about and reassure her, it will provoke and upset you, and if it upsets you enough then you may feel something similar to what you put her through for yourself. Furthermore, it would bait you to reply again and explain things better so that she can fix the actual issue if there was one (and both you and mercury explained it well and made it clear that there indeed was one). With so little effort from my part, I achieved two things at once.

She said something nice to me at least twice on these forums. She seems like such a genuine and nice person. To see someone like that upset pisses me off, and it was all your fault. That is why I don't regret what I did and would do it again, as the extent of your anger and disappointment has calmed me down and satisfied me.

That said, now I'm upset that I upset you, and I know that apologising after saying all of that would just anger you more.
Since I'm at an impasse, I have a proposition. If you upset someone I like for no reason again like you did here, I will not belittle your words to deliberately try to provoke you, nor will I be negligent. Instead, I will state my own opinion honestly and as seperate from yours, and ask you to apologise for wording things poorly to the person you upset and explain more clearly what you meant.

Since you said you'll do better in the future, I assume that means you'll be willing to apologise if you make the same mistake again. And if I can trust that you will apologise for it, I won't have to be negligent just to provoke you to satisfy my anger and sense of justice.
I think a lot of unnecessary negativity can be avoided that way. What do you think?
Accepting this proposition would give me a way to change my behaviour, so if you accept it, I will apologise to you for my actions.
Hmmm, I see, thank you for the time you spent explaining things like this. In the future, while I will always try to teach a man to fish, I will be sure to explain the things which aren't wrong with what I am speaking on. Her artwork(the crystal) was a work of love and as such was a very beautiful and wonderful thing. I see now your view on the situation and I certainly could have handled things better, in fact, In the first post I could have explained that I wasn't saying her artwork was a problem and this and that while still leading her on a train of thought which would inspire self-discovery.

It is quite shameful that I neglected to do such. I was lacking balance in my first post, not balance of emotional and logical sides but balance of information. I was too vague and as such led to problems. When teaching a man to fish I will be sure to be less vague in the future, I was leaning on an extreme and this caused confusion of not only my intentions but also caused Shadow to question herself.

Thank you for helping me identify an area where I was lacking balance, I appreciate it :) Words cannot express my gratitude. Just know that you have my thanks. While I will not apologize for this, I will work hard on fixing the issue, I knowledge that I was wrong in this situation and inadvertently caused the issues which I became angered by. As a result of my own negligence I caused not only an SS to question themselves, but also created anger within myself which didn't need to be there. If I had responded with balance in my first post then this all could have been avoided.

Thank you Meteor. Also, I accept your proposition. Please do not apologize to me, you are certainly correct in this situation :)

Meteor said:
I have no issue with your previous post, only your third post in this thread which upset her for the wrong reasons. Because of the way you worded things you made her feel upset not about potentially harming others, but about herself and her love-filled artwork. That's what pissed me off.
I understand where I was wrong. If I had been less vague in that post and responded with balance this could have been avoided. Thank you once more for helping me realize :)

Meteor said:
Once again, there is nothing wrong with the statement that there is nothing wrong with her artwork. Please mind your wording.
The incorrect statement from Henu was that it's safe to share here.
I have no issue with you not maintaining your calm composure. I think being emotional is perfectly fine if it gets the point across.
When I say her artwork is wrong I was referring to the picture she took. Photography is a type of artwork after all, without mentioning the problems with sharing it here and all the other things, she shouldn't have taken a photograph of it to begin with, or at least, it creates the potential for issues which wouldn't have arisen otherwise, the only reason you take a photograph of something which you own is to share it with others, as such, taking the photo implies sharing it.

The crystal art is a very beautiful and wonderful thing.

I should have been more specific on the artwork I was referring to. I now see how people thought I was calling her crystal bad or wrong when in fact it is the opposite.

Thank you once more Meteor. You have given me a lot of insight to issues which I have yet to realize were present and also given me greater understanding of others perceptions on the way I speak. I will be sure to not only work on maintaining a balance of information in my posts but also be conscious of how others may perceive my words.

In all honesty, I was so fucking confused on why you were angry at me about me saying the artwork was wrong, because, taking a photo of such a sacred and beautiful thing is wrong. It only creates potential for problems and does NOTHING good. At least, any benefits do not outway the cons. The cons outway any possible benefit from such a thing. It finally clicked that we were talking about two different things while I was writing this post :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I will do better in the future my brother/sister :)

Thank you again :)

Shadowcat said:
I was contempatiing already to take down the image when i first saw your feedback. that phrase about the fish is something my dad had us grow up with and is very true. it is all too known to me.
I am glad :) Also, I would like to specify as it appears I didn't word myself correctly. When I called your artwork bad and wrong I wasn't speaking of your crystal. I was speaking of the photography of your crystal. If you look above my reply to you, you should see my replies to Meteor where I speak on this.

I know you were distressed from my post, it was wrong of me to post a replies without balance of information and without being conscious of how I may be perceived by others. Please do know that I feel remorse over my actions and will work hard to prevent such things from happening again in the future :)

Shadowcat said:
this i know :). The emotion and length alone of your response told me one thing: you care. Even hate contempt and disgust shows one cares, as it stems from something one loves, which is as you said, which is still utimately out of love. I take critizism very seriously as i am very serious about this path and wanting to advance. I actually happen to be one of the ones that may expect too much of myself and my paranoia and intuition are constantly fighting. I literally believe it was one of the Gods who whispered this to me months before i dedicated: "if everyone strived to be the best versions of themselves in every way the world would be a much better place" There are people i have cut off because they are too immature to take critizism which not only hinders advancement, but utimately relationships with others. this however does not tell others to be walked all over...but to take genuine proportionate critizism to heart and to ask why.
:) I agree with your stance here on taking criticizm. Also, I believe I have heard those words before about people striving to be the best versions of themselves. If I remember it is something Satan told Maxine once. It is likely that those words were from one of the Gods. If you would like I can try to find where I read them from, it was somewhere on the JoS site or the old forums. As for where, I read it many years ago so I can't recall exactly, it may have even been on the new forums, it was worded slightly differently. Would you like me to try to find it when I have some time to? :)

I am glad that you understand I care. I truly do care for each of my brothers and sisters. It fills me with joy to see my family improving themselves and becoming better. There is no greater feeling in the world than seeing my family achieve great things for the sake of Satan and his Gods :D :D :D :D

Shadowcat said:
You are right. Although i do know in general theory how to program energy and alot of other fundimentals related to magick it is evident as we have seen that i don't yet know them all. This is also because i have no business as it is focusing on black magick or magick at all at the moment, as i have been doing nothing but cleaning my soul since dedication and trying to rid myself of all hangups, dillusions and traumas, which is essential to competely open without going insane, which i am finding many SS of many years have not done and have problems. I am only just recently really starting to feel energy other than my own bioelectricity. One thing that has been made very evident to me is my third eye to an extent is already (yet not all the way) open.
My routine has been nothing but hatha and kundalini yoga, 5 to 7 rtrs, with either munka, obliterate saturn, or anzus to get rid of enemy energy, returning curses, void, and general cleaning and viszualization on chakras and astral senses for the past year and a half with the occasional squares, which are to suppliment weak points to help clean out even more dirt.
I think i will be busy with this for a while as i am weary of beginning any empowerment beforehand to avoid problems. one cannot drive a car on a straight path with a dirty windshield.
I try to help where i can with what i do know, but am glad if someone corrects me if i unknowingly give misinformation.
Hmmm, you should certainly focus on black magick, just as much as white magick. In order to survive you must be proficient at both kinds. White is really what you have been focusing on with your cleaning and empowerment, that is good and all, however, if you lack black magick then the only thing you will see in your future is ruin. Take it at as slow as a pace as you need, start with baby steps if you need to. I will explain why both are fundamental to each other.

In order to become independent you must have balance. This is not just speaking of balance of the energies of the soul but also of knowledge. White magick is your armor while black magick is your sword. Let me give you some scenarios.

White Magick Only: White magick is the armor one wears into battle. While your armor may be able to block the greatest of attacks, with no way to fight of your enemies, your armor will eventually be worn down and crushed. Even the greatest of beings can be overwhelmed by mere insects if there are enough of them, look at what happened to Satan and his Gods for instance. When you only have knowledge of white magick, you may be able to remove curses and advance yourself well, but as you advance more and more, and your soul becomes a beacon on the astral, you will become cursed by enemy entities more and more, when you have no way to attack your enemies, the only thing you invite is your enemies bringing their allies to attack you. eventually it will reach a point where you will be unable to keep up with the curses thrown at you and you will crumble.

Black Magick Only: Black magick is the sword one brings into battle. While your sword may be able to slice through an enemies armor like warm butter, with no armor, you will likely be shot with an arrow before you can even swing your sword. Without any armor you won't make it half way across the field before you're sniped by an enemy archer. You may have the greatest offense in the universe but that is useless without defense, there are more than just swords, some enemies use bows, sure, offense may be the best defense, but if you are trying to fight an archer and, you will fall the instant an arrow strikes you, then what good is your offense? When you only have knowledge of black magick, you may be able to destroy your enemies, but the negative energy you raise will poison you as well, remember, you would have no way to remove negative things on your soul without white magick, in all actuality you would likely die from the effects of the curses you have thrown at your enemies before your enemies can even curse you. When you have no way to protect and clean yourself, the only thing you invite is destroying your own soul. Eventually it will reach a point where you drive yourself insane from the energy you are using to destroy your enemies, that is, if you don't kill yourself first.

A lack of balance: You may think you have a solution in prioritizing white magick over black, however, there must be balance, without balance you will still reach the same events that would happen if you never focus on balancing yourself. Sure, the events may be delayed, however.

1. if you do not have enough knowledge in black you will be without your sword. As you advance you become a beacon and be noticed by stronger entities, as such, you must be able to smite them if needed, without enough knowledge of black, there will be enemies with hide so thick that you will be unable to cut them and you risk falling by their hands. There are more weapons than just the sword, you must train and not only the sword but the bow, the crossbow, the gun, the cannon, and all manner of weapons, for some enemies there may be no way to use your sword, as such, if you focus only on the sword then you will be defenseless, you should work on not only having a sword which can cut through enemies armor like butter, but also an bow an arrow which can pierce through anything, You must be able to destroy your enemies briskly if you wish to survive.

2. If you do not have enough knowledge of white then you will then you will be without your armor, even a great armor will be broken if attacked enough times without being repaired, you need to be able to repair your armor from not only the enemies damage but the damage you yourself have caused. As you advance you will have to make your armor stronger, the armor you have no would be crushed under the thumb of powerful entities, sure, you may be able to block all sword attacks with a "good" armor, but, there are many weapons of black magick that exist within the universe, not only swords, but bows, cannons, guns, you, without advanced knowledge of white, you will be unable to prepare for such weapons, and as a result, will be destroyed the moment you meet an enemy which carries them.

There must be balance between black and white or all that awaits you in your future is ruin

Shadowcat said:
Now this is something i think we are on the same level with. If theres one thing that has always come instinctively to me with justice it is that it must be dealt in proportion to the offense. i think this at least would get me off to a good start if i ever do need spiritual means in the future for justice or self defense. I have explained this to others and they bulked at me for it. It is very simple to see that the spiritual weapons we use ie black magick can be likened to the mechanics of a bomb or a gun, used for warfare, to destroy or to get revenge when it is deserved. To be able to judge weather one should deal out something serious as lasting harm or a death spell requires extremely neat ethics, a level head and good objectivity. Removal of repressed anger issues is crucial here as it can cloud ones judgement. most people with repressed anger will often compensate for not having justice for past issues by dealing out disproportionate judgement to a new situation that has nothing to do with the past. this is just a generalization here.

PS: I have cleaned the stone in the sunlight yesterday after returning curses and cleaning my aura. I am curious as to what you would think of how it feels now but i dare not show it here ofcourse. i did feel a sort of positive emptiness as i cleansed it as if something was being drained from it. it felt "clear"
Ahhhhh, I am so glad someone else understands. It fills me with such joy to see one who holds the same values as me with black magick. Indeed it is like a gun or a knife, an appropriate punishment must always be dealt.

Also, in regards to your artwork, I do not desire to see it, that is something made from your love and it should be cherished as such, your relationship is your own and should be kept private. Also, love is not enough to protect something. Just because one does a spell or makes an item with love doesn't mean that the item is protected. Love is our unstoppable force but it can also become an immovable shield. Be sure to program the aura of your crystal(not the crystals base itself which holds your love) with protective energies, you can use a rune if you desire, or, you can use the suns energy(likely easiest). In the same way our auras are not everything comprised within our being, crystals(which have auras of their own) are not just their aura, the energy you store within the crystal may bleed into the aura, yes, however, the aura is separate from the crystal itself. The energies should be compatible as the difference is nowhere near as advanced as a human soul, the energies bleed into each other and interact, So, if your crystal is just a piece of artwork and you haven't used it for any specific ritual or filled it with energy, then any kind of protective energy should work decently well, if you need advice on runes or anything like that, feel free to ask :) I am always happy to assist my brothers and sisters with my knowledge.

In regards to the information about the crystals. When I mention the aura being separate from the crystal I mean the energy around the crystal. All living things have auras and the aura reflects the cleanliness of the soul. Our AOP is seperate from our actual aura and is sort of layered on top of it. With crystals and other non-sentient life-forms that don't have chakras and AOP will be inside of the crystals aura instead of a completely separate layer. As such, the energies will bleed together and mix. The aura of a crystal kind of.. hangs around the crystal if that makes sense. I am not exactly sure how to describe it. It is detached in some way. If you focus in on a crystal you should be able to feel what I mean. There is like two layers, one which contains the actual energy the crystal is charged with and then one which is attached the first one but is a combination of the crystals charged energy and outside energies combining. What you would want to do is program the detached, second layer.
The first layer when a crystal isn't charged is kind of invisible. It isn't exactly something I can describe with logic, if you've seen auras then you know what I mean, there is that first invisible/translucent layer on non sentient objects that changes to a color when charged with energy.

Meteor said:
Artisan said:
Meteor said:
Thank you very much, that's what I wanted.

Meteor said:

I disagree that there is something wrong with her image. There may have been something wrong with the crystal, and there was something wrong with sharing it here for that reason. However, there is nothing wrong with what she made.

The way you worded things bent her out of shape with how much it made her question if there was something wrong with her artwork or herself. I saw an opportunity here: if I belittle the things you warned her about and reassure her, it will provoke and upset you, and if it upsets you enough then you may feel something similar to what you put her through for yourself. Furthermore, it would bait you to reply again and explain things better so that she can fix the actual issue if there was one (and both you and mercury explained it well and made it clear that there indeed was one). With so little effort from my part, I achieved two things at once.

She said something nice to me at least twice on these forums. She seems like such a genuine and nice person. To see someone like that upset pisses me off, and it was all your fault. That is why I don't regret what I did and would do it again, as the extent of your anger and disappointment has calmed me down and satisfied me.

That said, now I'm upset that I upset you, and I know that apologising after saying all of that would just anger you more.
Since I'm at an impasse, I have a proposition. If you upset someone I like for no reason again like you did here, I will not belittle your words to deliberately try to provoke you, nor will I be negligent. Instead, I will state my own opinion honestly and as seperate from yours, and ask you to apologise for wording things poorly to the person you upset and explain more clearly what you meant.

Since you said you'll do better in the future, I assume that means you'll be willing to apologise if you make the same mistake again. And if I can trust that you will apologise for it, I won't have to be negligent just to provoke you to satisfy my anger and sense of justice.
I think a lot of unnecessary negativity can be avoided that way. What do you think?
Accepting this proposition would give me a way to change my behaviour, so if you accept it, I will apologise to you for my actions.

Meteor said:

I have no issue with your previous post, only your third post in this thread which upset her for the wrong reasons. Because of the way you worded things you made her feel upset not about potentially harming others, but about herself and her love-filled artwork. That's what pissed me off.

Meteor said:

Once again, there is nothing wrong with the statement that there is nothing wrong with her artwork. Please mind your wording.
The incorrect statement from Henu was that it's safe to share here.
I have no issue with you not maintaining your calm composure. I think being emotional is perfectly fine if it gets the point across.

She said something nice to me at least twice on these forums. She seems like such a genuine and nice person. To see someone like that upset pisses me off
Appreciate that :). I'm not perfect but i try to be amiable and respectful with others as long as it is returned.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back