Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Stress when studying

Tsetia

Hello brothers and sisters.
I have been dealing with a problem I can't handle. Please don't say it's a stupid or a silly problem.
When i try to study i always in stress, even when i do some easy things, like reading a book or try to remember 10 english words(its not my native language, sorry for mistakes). And even when i think of studying I start to stress. This stress is not very strong but it takes a lot of energy from me and its very hard to study with unstopable stress. I don't know how to deal with it.
Does everyone have such the problem? Or is it just something wrong with me? Or am I to weak? Or is it just my leziness? I don't know. I just want to be calm.
Please help me.
Hail Satan

Stress may occur in school studies because you may be worried in failing. In normal studies, it can come from your mind feeling a little conflicted from studying another language or due to input of new information.

This can be due to mental force exerted to learn another language or a new topic. It is not negative to experience that, because the mind is learning. It is not abnormal and as you study, your mental capacity will increase and this will be overcome.

Feeling "challenged" by this is a normal feeling and you need to continue on your task until it feels easier, which it will after a while.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Stress may occur in school studies because you may be worried in failing. In normal studies, it can come from your mind feeling a little conflicted from studying another language or due to input of new information.

This can be due to mental force exerted to learn another language or a new topic. It is not negative to experience that, because the mind is learning. It is not abnormal and as you study, your mental capacity will increase and this will be overcome.

Feeling "challenged" by this is a normal feeling and you need to continue on your task until it feels easier, which it will after a while.
Thank you so much for explaining and helping, HP!

Freecoursedl.com

Sesrch for Jim kwik And follow his teachings. Some of the more recent and important courses are not there. Maybe I'll upload it to mega when i I have time

Jack said:
Freecoursedl.com

Sesrch for Jim kwik And follow his teachings. Some of the more recent and important courses are not there. Maybe I'll upload it to mega when i I have time
Hey, Jack,
Is Jim Kwik legit?

Most of MindValley stuff are just overly marketed stuff that has bold promises with just basic info.

I feel the same about most courses with over-the-top marketing and that are really pricey like $2000 or $997 for a course or something.

I get these courses for free pirated but I don't think they are ever worth the money and are just scams.

Of course I don't know about Jim Kwik I am talking about the make money online niche.

mercury_wisdom said:
Jack said:
Freecoursedl.com

Hey, Jack,
Is Jim Kwik legit?

Most of MindValley stuff are just overly marketed stuff that has bold promises with just basic info.

I feel the same about most courses with over-the-top marketing and that are really pricey like $2000 or $997 for a course or something.

I get these courses for free pirated but I don't think they are ever worth the money and are just scams.

Of course I don't know about Jim Kwik I am talking about the make money online niche.
Jim kwil is hardcore legit. I didn't know about him before my good friend Stormblood asked about him which led me to study his course of Concentration and Speed Reading. I can say this shit works.

Jack said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Jack said:
Freecoursedl.com

Hey, Jack,
Is Jim Kwik legit?

Jim kwil is hardcore legit. I didn't know about him before my good friend Stormblood asked about him which led me to study his course of Concentration and Speed Reading. I can say this shit works.
Okay, thanks! :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back