Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Becoming Elderly/Dying

Magical DarkCely

4am here.

i often think about Magnum Opus. i'm thinking too much the fact that elderly is not normal.

i'm a teen, but it's unacceptable. i'd rather die young than become elderly. i'm sorry for that thought.

i hope yoga and meditations will help me with long life and maybe raise kundalini. i can't accept becoming elderly or dying elderly. i need to have my physical body like that. i want to be always beautiful, like every Satan's Sons and Daughters. I want to be His beautiful Daughter forever.

"Getting elderly" is just a byproduct of our society. If you maintain a healthy schedule (sleeping, eating, excercise) and do your yoga and meditations, you'll be fine in "old age." Most people get older with age, we Satanists get better with age, you'll only get out however that which you put in.

Magical DarkCely said:
4am here.

i often think about Magnum Opus. i'm thinking too much the fact that elderly is not normal.

i'm a teen, but it's unacceptable. i'd rather die young than become elderly. i'm sorry for that thought.

i hope yoga and meditations will help me with long life and maybe raise kundalini. i can't accept becoming elderly or dying elderly. i need to have my physical body like that. i want to be always beautiful, like every Satan's Sons and Daughters. I want to be His beautiful Daughter forever.

I think many here share that same exact thought. Becoming weak, frail and dying, having people mourn you.. it shouldn't be like that. We have the chance to become immortal and stronger than ever before.

You're a teen and you live in the Age of Aquarius. Never give up being a Spiritual Satanist and work every day for it, as much as you can. I can feel you want this bad enough to stay true to your goal. :)

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back