Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question about HP's

Zaryon

1) How are HPs selected?
2)If the gods choose, how do they betray us?
3) Don't the gods see that they will betray us?
I searched the forum but could not find a clear result, I will be glad if you can help.

Zaryon said:
1) How are HPs selected?
I searched the forum but could not find a clear result, I will be glad if you can help.

1) Through a process of working for the community, providing, and having specific qualities. Not all are chosen for the same purpose and we are not all the same. But one has to be decent, spiritual, and have some other qualities to do that.

2) They help us with our choices, however human instability, and enemy attacks are a major factor. We're at war.

3) They do, and often times we have seen it too maybe years ago before it even happened. But we have free will and the ability to make choices, and there is care and lenience by the Gods towards actual Clergy because mistakes can happen and we need to advance.

We wait for evident crossing of lines and we don't act based on allegations. The Gods punish for the fact and not for "thoughts".

Zaryon said:
1) How are HPs selected?

Anyone can leave or betray, is a choice!! Gods don't control anyone or there will still a matter of choosing what you do and who you go to and your own responsibility for the outcomes!
Like Hp Cobra wrote this war. is not an easy path but continue the workings and your dedication! Loyalty is not for everyone unfortunate.
Same for any brothers who betray each other, some people are just simply not able to be trustworthy. However, we still have some who are very loyal and truly will do anything unto death or beyond for the Gods.
The path is not easy, work hard for good outcomes, it takes dedication and not giving up.

Hail Lilith
Hail Mulciber
Hail Raum
Hail Volac
Hail Mammon
Hail Gremory

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back