Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Communicating The Truth To Your Parents - Advice

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Oftentimes there are posts here about how those younger or us and generally everyone attempts to communicate the Truth or at least some ideas here to our parents and/or immediate family members.

When a soul is kind, when they find something positive and great, they want to share it with the people that they love. Especially true is the case where this happens to us here. When one discovers the Joy of Satan and they find out that meditation works, that the Gods do provide help and counsel and so on, this can be exciting and rejuvenate people with new hope that did not exist before.

It can come as a shock that other people may not want to engage in this, but this comes only AFTER one has crossed the gates, understood what this is about, received counsel or help from the Gods and so on. Therefore, one has crossed the walls of this big change called Satanism, and one has some knowledge of it. One has questioned themselves past the conditioning.

Many people however remain outside the closed gates, inside conditioning, and one's parents are no different. It makes logical sense to want to help those of whom you love or whom you have blood ties with and looking for their best interest.

It also makes logical sense that these people have been lied to strongly. They may not want to be helped, may see you as negative, or even consider someone a threat, insane, or whatever have you if you try to do that, also. One therefore has to be really careful.

The case has to be observed however from the perspective of your parents. Spiritual Satanism has strong family values, and family tree values. Even our "scary" statements about Race are only extensions of these values, since families, blood ties, etc, construct races after many hundreds of years.

We value ancestors, family, and this is one of the reasons we also have moved back to the Ancient Gods rather than believing in the modern flick of the enemy paradigm which concerns stories of the hebrews and nothing useful for us, or the world. This is a good decision not a bad one, but others may not see it that way.

Yet many people are told this is "Good", "Moral", "Correct" and so on, to follow these things. The images connected to our side of affairs can be really negative, threatening, and point a parent that their child is in some seriously negative situation, even mentally unwell or life threatening.

When your parents suspect, or find out you are a Satanist, the popular culture images will come to their head. They will think that you are in a cult, that you are into drugs, that you are a skinhead [even if you are Black] or that you are currently in a self destructive phase because you don't even understand what is going on with your life.

Any parent who cares for their children, will be scared of this, and monitor the situation closely or try to stop it. Careless parents may not care. More open minded parents may make a consideration. It all depends on the people in question.

Generational gap of understanding can also come in question. You may be let's say 18 and your parents may be 38 or 48. The generational gap of understanding can be very large. What you read in the JoS over 1 month, your parents have not seen possibly in one lifetime.

Ideas that we are open to experiment with, have been forcibly kept out of the minds of previous generations.

They are looking at the subject from outside the door and the fortress looks scary through their rose colored glasses. They do not know that you advance spiritually, that we have a strong opposed policy against drugs, that the meditations do good to the mind, body and soul, fixing endless issues. They will not understand that your capacity to do magick can be lifesaving, or that you came to these decisions after free will and study.

One's parents, unless real bad or terrible, will become scared, recoil, and even attack you or restrain you from doing what they consider evil. Do not blame them, because we are the most misunderstood ideological spectrum of ideas on the earth at this point. They have visuals of blood imagery, hate, and all the uglier things.

No good parent would want their daughter or son into these things that are considered destructive or negative. They would never, under no circumstance, leave their children to go down this road that they consider evil.

For those who regardless try to breach this whole of lies to get to their parents, or family members, know that this can be an extremely difficult task. The degree of impossibility can be high. Most parents believe that they completely own children, and have no faith in the decisions of their own children.

The reality is as I see it from the parental perspective, that the above is really CORRECT most of the time. Most parents are rightfully scared, as most young people do the most stupid, threatening, and potentially damning choices. Since the odds that one's kids have done some extremely wise or positive decision can be really low, they can be mistrustful, but you can possibly almost never convince them in Spiritual Satanism, unless you are at least older.

It is almost a hopeless situation to try to explain these to parents as these strong cases of closed minds persist and are necessary to parenthood. Indeed, when one is a parent, they'll see that for themselves. Children tend to do fuckups and mistakes more often than not. This includes trusting wrong people, damaging themselves, and taking life decisions that can be negative.

It is a sad case that it is not easy to communicate our facts at this point. Theoretically, this path is the most positive one can take, filling one with hope, ambition, power, understanding, and propelling one to stand stronger against life's negativity or adversity. We know this is all great because we have lived this for ourselves.

This is like people observing a very scary castle. You can come out of the castle and tell them that nothing scary or threatening happens in the inside, but they will refuse listening. In a parent to children relationship, the strong factor that one's children are on the wrong side, can persist.

We have also had positive examples, where the soul of one's parents was already with this side, and they accepted this gift that came from their own children. Indeed what a greater blessing than giving life to a being and doing positive things for you. Be it that most modern family relations are ruinous, parents should at least LISTEN, but this is only THEORY and oftentimes, inapplicable in real life.

The clashes that can emerge out of this can be more negative than positive for one to try to change the mind of other people. Parents in general see their children's judgement as oftentimes errant. Parents also like every other human being have their times, highs and lows, and they may listen at one time but idle out in another time. It can take knowing them to be able to communicate with them, especially about such life changing things.

Parents may also pretend to listen to one's kids and observe them, while they entirely disagree with their ideas. And they are right, sometimes. I cannot say that as a parent I'd do differently if all my sensory input information was as wrong in my mind as it was in theirs.

One has to respect their parents and during the phase of realization which for some of us came in the teenage years, clashes and fights are to be expected. Parents are definitely not always perfect, and more often than not, there can be clashes, imperfections, what have you.

A certain segment of parents can also be totally rotten, abusive, and destructive. For both of these cases one has the mental fortitude and knowledge to build out of these situations and act accordingly.

Years later one can look back and see that this approach was negative and fruitless to try to convince them. If it works it can be really good, even dreamy, but if it fails, you may throw your life into a negative spiral of abuse, discord and damnation. The enemy has curses about this in the Bible as well, causing discord and hate in the families of Gentiles.

One's parents have sensory input, experiences, and possibly even a soul that has another purpose or can be of not so much spiritual in essence.

Whatever that would benefit them, as we are to care for our loved ones, can be done in the form of workings, but in a silent way. Someone doesn't have to know you are putting an aura of protection around them. They also don't have to know you meditate, nor that you are preoccupied with spiritual work and studying.

As many of us worry about misfortune, death, and spiritual fall of other people, we have tools and the necessary care of the Demons who will take care of them without their knowledge, helping them and assisting them. Oftentimes this can be done so that this help reaches out to the dedicated person, but if one explicitly asks, they can receive help even if they are outsiders.

Therefore functional help that would arrive from them knowing, can at least partly arrive from you. They don't have to know.

The time will come where it will be universally understood that a Satanist in each house is a blessing on this house, bringing positivity, hope, knowledge and understanding, on this source of life that we call the family unit. But this family may start from you instead, extending outwards.

I'll write more advice on going for potential routes of action in other upcoming posts in this series, both towards family and other members in one's immediate living environment.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Thank you Hp this sermon toutched me deeply.
I wish i had this information when i found JoS
All of the above is true and i learnt the hard way.
I am a very naive person like Aquarius mentioned and did everything wrong from the beginning,but atleast my parents have come to realise that christianty is not so good as they thought.One of my grandma's even calls Satan God when we talk about Him but she prefers to call him Enki. My mom is completey against christianty since the day thouse fuckers kidnapped me.My dad really takes in eveyrthing i tell him seriously and he sees Hitler as a Hero like i do now. He even did his own research on the consentration camps in Siberia and on Jew Stalin. My aunt is a complete conspiracy theorist hehe but she is awesum and also understands me. My brother was telling me the other day about the jews and how they control the world asif i did not know at all what was going on but he made me proud.

I fucked up big time with other things i wont mention here and i might not survive to the end because of it.

Thank you for the post HP hooded Cobra

Corax 4 Dracon said:
I've had talks with them, especially with my mom, and it seemed like they knew more about the NWO and the jews than me, which was extremely surprising, since I always thought they were simple NPCs.

They are still christian though, they don't go to church, but celebrate the holidays and keep the "traditions", they say they know there is some kind of greater power, but don't know what kind of power, and they don't really want to know either. And that's ok.

I think it is important to show how Satanism is not just an edgy meme. It is important to adopt a "clean" image geared towards self-advancement instead of an overabundance of pentagrams or black/red (which has a negative connotation). It is easier to take the visuals from the New Age style and combine it with the actual power meditation regime of Satanism.

What people need to realize about the boomer crowd is that they are likely to be Trump supporters/anti-Globalist. This is your starting point and how you branch into talking about Christianity or Jews.

For Patriotic Boomers:
1) Identify how strong their Xtian attachments are.
2) If they are strongly Xtian, then first show them Exposing Kabbalah.
3) Then, tie either Jews or Xtianity into Communism.
4) After exposing the communistic links, then you can tie in either Judaism or Xtian into it. For parents who are strongly Xtian, another route would be to talk about Islam first.
5) You can then show how all these religions are "Globalist-approved" for the masses. You can also show how New Age stuff is like that as well.
6) Then show how all ancient religions worshiped the same set of Pagan gods (Avoid using the name Satan for now).
7) Explain the basis of meditation/spiritual advancement and do so from a "tangible" perspective.
8) Demonstrate how "Lucifer" tried to show humanity how to advance, but Globalists prevented this

The idea here, and with all other types you are trying to convince, is that you address the aspects of their believe system that they are most willing to change. If you hit them with Step 8 from the start, they won't believe it or will get angry/offended. Take them one step at a time and first connect it with things they will accept.

While my father has never been the gratest and just ruined my life, my mother is a different story, I have not told her that I'm a SS but close enough, she belives in what I do even because I've helped her before with magic. I guess my case is more an exeption than the rule, she is always been somewhat interested in the occult but never really tried much, some affirmations here and there and they worked, she is gifted but its not a strong power probably because she does not meditate, looking at her side of the family and their charts they are naturaly gifted but this does not mean they are interested in the occult or spiritual satanism.

My grandmother and my uncle are both into xianity, because they naturaly interested in spirituality it was easy for them to follow xianity, they are both old, our sites did not even exist back then and there was not much choise. My grandmother is really a good woman, its quite sad she pray to that shit, I can see how that negative energy manifest in her life and its quite sad. She pray the rosary and of course this make it worse. Luckily my mom does not follow that ugly religion, I'm pretty sure one day she and my brother will be SS and its really beautiful.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I wanted to reply today on a conversation with another member and you along the lines about mother’s becoming negative with hormonal issues but the reply was more of a side story about how after pregnancy and birth, the hormones also change drastically in order to assist in survival of the child. I was going to say this obsessive or over protective quality is better than the opposite, but it’s just highly misdirected based on whatever the parent believes. The obsessive seeming parent has good intentions. If they believe that this virus is highly deadly and a vaccine will work, they’ll be very enforcing towards their kids about getting a vaccine. The intent is natural and the will is good, but the information and beliefs are awry. After pregnancy a woman’s amygdala is reactivated. It causes all sorts of different responses and even sleep is never the same again. The slightest noise in the middle of the night will illicit a mother to wake up and check on a baby or child for example. There’s more adrenaline and other hormones involved. For me, the over protective qualities thankfully come out in a satanic way. But, with western influences they’ll not always agree with me but regardless until they’re legal adults I’ll be going to great lengths to keep them out of danger, but will do my best to not let it appear that way so that they don’t feel the need to lash out.

My own parents were the type of extreme religious parents who tried to force medication on me for refusing to go to church. I fought vehemently and sometimes too much, but over lengths of time and having the will for them to know more they both denounced religion. The fight wasn’t always worth it. They questioned me for all of these things, skinhead, cult, evil, called me the devils daughter, Satan’s daughter, ect. I use to think my dad was just the worst.

After growing up and learning more, it turns out both have more close satanic origins. Which may be why events unfolded that led to their denouncing of religion along with my own efforts, and is also why I was placed with them in the first place despite how awful it was at times. Satan actually sent some kind of honors to him for his participation in raising me, and his afterlife is wonderful. Even though he identified as Catholic for the majority of his life, mentally he was not in any way Catholic.

I think this was a highly necessary sermon to make for young adults and teens, even kids or adults who may be Satanists. I could not have understood a parents intent until I became one but this would have certainly enlightened me a little more at that age and perhaps I would’ve refrained on some of the arguments I put up after hearing this advice from a respected source. The impact advice can have on a young person from someone they trust or admire who isn’t their parent can be immense.

Good text, Thank You!

Of course parents want save their children from destructive, and jewish Hollywood are pushed hard idea that satanism is evil. But still I am impressed how binded mind some people have. They say that they are christians and they are good. Most of them have not read bible, in old testament basically every page is description of mass murder made by jews. They do not read bible and think that it is good. Then communion, christians imitate drinking blood and eating human body, and they have never thought that maybe it is evil. Now one good example, I was doing online propaganda and I posted Joyofsatan.org link, then some binded mind person wrote that he looked this page and read two sentence but he does not continue reading because "for sure we start writing that we must do blood sacrifie" LMAO, 15th sentence on JoS homepage is: "We DO NOT advocate or participate in any blood or living sacrifice." So, how do deal with person who can't read 15th sentence? First reaction is get angry and say I' m fucking hate stupid peope. But otherwise, people are not bad because jews have binded their mind, and what even worse- when I look mind binded people I see myself in past. My religious evolution was difficult and devios. In early childhood (before age 7) my parents don't talked about religion, I heard about historical Roman and Egypt gods and they looked cool for me. Some time before my grandparents started pushing xtianity on my, and then it was like some reaction in my soul and I was like atheist, when my grandmother talked to me about jewish god I said " It is not real, some scientist who have boredom invented this story". My grandparents and mother to continued brainwash and I become xtian, I was baptized about 10-12 years old, I even dont't remember exactly. But I felt that it is not right thing, because why this god never help me when I pray, then I learned from history how xtians have destroyed Estonians and Finno-Ugric nations and then I leaved xtianity and went to paganism. But when I was pagan, what keep me back from joinig satanism. One thing was conservatism, conservatives always blame "satanic leftist", now I have learned and I see that almost all hardcore christian conservatives in Estonia are mixed jews or have jewish husband. Other thing what kept me back was destructive fake satanists, I had classmate who was LaVeyan satanists and she used drugs and talked that life is just rotting. I didn't wanted to be similar to her. So, christian jewish conservatives and fake satanists kept me back joining satanism earlier, but every time I saw Baphomet sigil or picture I felt great awakeing in my soul and Now I am finaly here.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Oftentimes there are posts here about how those younger or us and generally everyone attempts to...

Great post Hooded Cobra! I understand this well as it is my everyday life.

Everything I do I do it stealthily. I have been telling them many things about the jews, about their cruel and inhuman acts and they have recognized it (presenting bibliographies and historical events to back me up), and they have begun to see the jews for what they really are.

My technique has been to reveal information little by little.

My family accepts that I meditate and they know that I am attached to spirituality (of course, I have not told them anything about Satan, because as you mentioned, they would think that I am being "deceived by the devil" or something like that).

I gave them information about runes recently and they found it interesting.

I know I can’t do too much right now, after all they are still christians and I need to stay safe, but that’s why I try to at least give them some facts. I try to improve the situation so that they become better.

This is the thing that kicked me hard in the balls to the point of bailing highschool. You may suppose the apple doesn't fall far from the tree and they might understand. Yeah. If you are idealistic, and want to change the world, you'd better start observing better the world you want to change and assess if it's worth it in the moment. Also, DON'T LET YOUR RITUAL EFFECTS UNATTENDED OR IN VIEW OF ANYBODY! NEVER !

I agree with all that mentioned there ... my way of acting in relation to this is to use magic and spirituality so that my family unconsciously understands that Christianity is rubbish, with this perception they will stop following this enemy program and its rotten agenda, the awakening of white conscience also helps a lot in this, in addition there is the issue of the enemy's exposure added to the visible action of the gods of hell in our world at this present moment, so I see a wear and tear intensified disinterest in Christianity at least in the area where I live, individuals are getting kind of fucked up for YHWH in every way, in contrast we still have the danger of Islam, and the main enemy program that tries to crawl trying to deceive and corrupt our planet, I think an interesting way to approach this is to use your spirituality to get your family out of the enemy’s hands and also try to rid the world of it through laughs runes is powerful for that, that’s why I have a fixation with the awakening ritual because it’s directly connected with our ancestors and they are always in our deepest unconscious, today my family is no longer interested in Christianity but I know that if I try to mention Satanism to them it is clear that as they were cursed and deceived by the enemy they will say that all this is just crazy so my strategy is to use the universal word god referring to Satan for a deluded Christian emotionally connected to that lie won't make a difference, so first you sever your family members' connection to Christianity unconsciously and then indirectly quote words like god in conversations with them that can evolve into terms like Odin and Shiva after they hate enemy programs as useless Christianity ... already represents a significant evolution over time they are free from the enemy and indirectly open to guiding Satan, at this point it is the maximum that some can reach considering that at this level some individuals cannot question their own belief even if the belief is based on lies, corruptions and distortions in addition to heinous crimes against humanity such as Christianity, there is a type of a person that even if they see a bloody reptile or grotesque gray head in front of them they will think that it is "hallucination" and not reality, these are a practically lost case of any spiritual evolution in Satan, and they will need other lives to opening your eyes to the truth, brainwashing was over the limit, but anyway the satanic energy present in the world is now palpable and you can see that the enemy is insane and ready to try their madness and attacks against humanity any movement their abruptness will only end by accelerating the defeat of the parasitic worms ... deep down their greatest hatred is to know that we are superior in every way, Sorath is od Nordic selves that make the enemy tremble completely, he overruled any attempt by the enemies to try to take down the Fuhrer Hitler ... my suggestion is that our Fuhrer will return, and when that happens it will be the enemy's definitive end and there is no use trying lie about our fuhrer or about Satan's national socialism, he will come back and when that happens it will be the definitive victory and preparation for Satan's throne in the world, where humans will live side by side with the gods, in places that what matters is spirituality and knowledge and the main goal is the search for Magnum Opus, we will live in places like Atlantis, this must be the biggest incentive for us to overcome these pathetic and disgusting enemies, use every second of your time to destroy them ... Hail Satan!

I've tried to talk about it with my friends, and I've had many similar reactions. It's pointless to even try with my parents. It's been hard, but I've come to terms with the fact that the only thing I can really do is keep doing the rituals, and to try and push them towards the spiritual where I can. If they are capable of having that awakening, it will happen in time.

It is a common misconception that the ones closest to you will understand concepts and ideas better than outsiders--because they 'know you'. Unfortunately, it is quite the opposite.

This reality becomes most obvious in direct sales. Presenting ideas that challenge one's mind's status quo are often put in balance with their impression of you. Because summoning objective thinking is a considerable effort for most people, the best method for presenting new and challenging information is in a non-personal way, like a third person or a perceived expert or authoritative source.

In this regard, you parents, partner, and friends are the least likely to be open to you. They might accept what you're saying on the surface level, but that doesn't mean they're taking it seriously.

Yeah I did that trying to convert people into Satanism. Never worked and only good me in more trouble..
It was back in my early days. Now everything is cooled off and they think I'm just doing yoga,meditating and working out.
they think "thank god my son is now on a good path and not in that devil worshiping bullshit" lol..

Also I have simple question: Can parents be very xian or even NPC but we children can be of different soul (SS) how come this is the case? does Satan can put us here to do our mission no matter what would be like or something like that?

HS

A truly beautiful sermon. Although I am mostly a silent and passive reader here, somehow I had to put a comment about it, since I was struggling with that for a long time because I love and respect my parents very much and I don´t want to see them hurt in any way, regardless in what they believe.

Of course when I was a teenager (been dedicated since 2005), I was damn rebellious and had my walls covered with black metal bands' posters and my ceiling with Demon Sigils and didn't care much what could somebody possibly think or do. And of course my parents were worried that I am in some nasty dark stuff, today I understand that. That's why I was worried for a long time thinking I am betraying Father by loving and trying to protect people who are not “one of us”, although they are the best parents one can ever wish for. My mom is tho kinda religious, here and there she goes to church or at least she used to (I don´t know anymore since I moved to another country) and my dad was since forever “without”, that kind of an absolutely “materialistically-logical” guy (if I can’t see/touch it, it doesn’t exist), so also thanks to that I was never really into xian bs.

What I would like to read about is, how to approach your partner/spouse with Satanism. He already knows I am doing something (meditations, chants, RTRs, yoga) because I always kick him out of the bedroom before going to sleep so I could meditate (and curse kikes ofc :twisted: ) and also wake up 1 hour earlier before going to the job to do the same. He approves that actually, even saying sometimes “I wish I had your motivation to do that because I see it’s doing you good.” He just doesn’t know it’s called “Satanism”. With religion, he is like my dad, but with developed hatred toward xians and kikes. Knowing his high intellect and his energy, I know he would be a great Satanist, because he has that faithful-unto-death-warrior-like character. I don’t want to blaspheme, but sometimes he reminds me so much of Lord Azazel that it’s scary. :D

So I would like to know, if somebody has an idea or maybe already experience with that. I still feel, no matter how atheistic one is, that xian and hollywood trash about Satan and Demons still affects one pretty hard. Thank you ;)

Hail Satan!

For those who regardless try to breach this whole of lies to get to their parents, or family members, know that this can be an extremely difficult task. The degree of impossibility can be high. Most parents believe that they completely own children, and have no faith in the decisions of their own children.

This is like people observing a very scary castle. You can come out of the castle and tell them that nothing scary or threatening happens in the inside, but they will refuse listening. In a parent to children relationship, the strong factor that one's children are on the wrong side, can persist.

I took these 2 paragraphs out from the post which are extremely true, it is just like you wrote down.
Central and eastern Europe was under communists since 1945. The damage what we all experienced is just unspeakable.
Even today the communists are in power but they call communism as democracy. So the people in this part of Europe are more scared, they give more attention to fear and that way still easy to make them believe what the system want.
I talking about my parents generation and as they were conditioned in communism the same way they conditioned their children. Chirstianity and communism is like hand in hand creating a slave borgs. Disgusting.

I can say, that I was lucky and never gave my spirit, my soul to these rotted programs and find the way of father Satan.
I keep on telling to my family the truth in other words but the xiant program is still storng in them even I expalin that the most dangerous establishment is the vatican. They know about the pedophile cases, that children were raped, tortured and killed and all the papacy with the pope are involved and they operating the biggest human trafficking ring. The parents know this but what they say?? Jesus will come and punish them badly. So they just separate Jesus from the vatican and also say - the christianity lost its true identity and jesus will come, help and save us all.

I can not say any bad thing on my parents, its the program what the xians are forced to accept with fear what the communists generated. In our family I am the only one who breake this program cos I was always looking for the truth.
I have my own family too and we are strangers in my parents and in my whole familys eye. They not really discriminate us
but I can see and especialy feel the difference. I am out of the program and I behave like that and they see it, feel it.

People in western countries grew up in a more free society where everything like goods, produscts were reachable for even the ordinary people while in communist countries you could have what they said you can have. Even ideas had a free flow what in communist countries were just badly banned and kept in secret from the public. Thats why the gap was so BIG between east and west. Now the situation is much worse. The cabal mixing everybody to the same communist bowl.

Yea for the past several years I've had talks with my mother and used several quotes from the bible to try and help her see the light. To this day she still believes that g-d is a loving being. So I've come to a point where i have to stop only because it's driving me nuts. She never tried to disuade me from Satan. But with most people all of the proof in the world short of seeing Satan face to face won't do a damn thing if they aren't in the right place mentally to even try to listen. It really sucks cause I've been feeling latly that I've outgrown my mother and it puts a mental distance between us that I know she doesn't feel. She knows about the spirit world and has had many different experences with it so shes not blind.

Sorry had to do a small vent, Cobras article got me thinking a lot about my mom and I hope that before her times comes that this world will be rid of that aweful cold light. I fear for her soul and I don't want to lose her to that cold empty light.

Thank you Hp Cobra for your enlightening articles.

Hail Father Satan

I got my mum to be involved and that's about it everyone else in my family are fuck wits im like man satan would kick my ass for inducting such low quality knuckle draggers I love them dearly but they are useless my mum went through a period of solid training now she is not as committed to the path but she trys atleast she Is one of baal's ones very good connection to him big time I have had success in bringing some people in but they never stick at it like I do I think the uncle chuck thing before is very true you can and I did literally make your hands glow golden right in front of these people and they still don't want to try as hard as me or even at all.
They stand their either amazed or scared

I think even if I flew around shooting lightning out of hands as baal does they still wouldn't want to put in the effort to learn from me

They must come on their own but I do show people that the powers of the mind are possible by making their hands so hot they can't hold them in between mine or by doing a body cleanse on people that makes them feel amazing

I sometimes can do this thing were I pleasure beam them essentially I melt them with sexual energy to the point that they are incapacitated and drooling from the mouth with bliss (think half an hr long constant orgasim)

And still these people don't take up proper training routines or ask questions even it grinds my gears big time

Parents dont care about my path, thats a good sign :D what we need to learn is when or in others cases when its the best time for others that have different kinds of families and the op fae HPHC answers this.

Also whilst bringing up children you can drip feed certain info of all old Gods etc.

Few things i will add is serious if you have children.

This here is kind of my case, you see...

When I happened to stumble upon Joy of Satan around 2016, I was still a Xian, but my doubts were too great that I would admit to being one, it just seemed so unreal. I was 17 years or somewhere around that, it's really blurry memory and I don't have any logs.

So I read the JoS main page, it took me a few days. And then I was like, yeah, that's cool. Makes a lot of sense to me. So after few weeks, I decided to dedicate myself. But then I made a mistake that cost me a lot.

I started ingesting all the material from sermons and the forum, and I saw that people here were associated with National Socialism, and that kind of scared me, doubts started creeping in. I began staying up late at night, sometimes even until 4 AM, and was just gathering and comparing data.
As I went on and on, things were not clearing up, but rather piled up and I was not sure which way to go.
Another important thing to mention, I did not meditate, because I was of the mindset that first I need to understand all the "theory", but now I see how wrong I was.
And then, one fine morning, I simply went insane.

I was acting strange the whole day, mainly because of the information overload and sleep deprivation.
The next day my parents took me to a psychiatric ward and I spent about a month there.
When they released me, I had to start taking some medication, I told my parents I wouldn't do Satanism anymore, but I wouldn't go to church. It went so for a while until my mom convinced me to go to confession and try Jewsus again.
So it went on for like 2 years...

Then I started being more and more depressive, I had no direction in life. I started skipping the church on Sunday when I was supposed to go alone.
Until one day they found out and I had to defend myself. We started arguing and it escalated quickly, I started yelling that they should leave me alone or I will kill myself. I ran away from home to buy cigarettes (I stopped smoking and was not smoking for more than 6 months already) and went to a cafe, where I smoked and was thinking about what should I do.
I had no one. I felt like I completely betrayed Satan and I had no right to ask for his help.
I went home and then there's a big black hole in my memory. Of course, I ended in the same psychiatric ward, again.
This time they put on some serious work, stronger medication and they did ECT on me, 5 times.

However, there was this Xian guy in the same ward, who was a serious fanatic and was there because he did some very strong stimulants, not certain what exactly but seemed like amphetamines or methamphetamines.
First off, we started kind of neutral, he was always rambling about his faith, Virgin Mary, and how she saves everyone and was about praying for all of us the whole time. So at first, I was just avoiding him, but later we were getting into conflicts more and more, and then I openly mentioned Satan before him and that's what got him triggered. So we both took opposing camps and some people flocked to him while I was friends with only 2 or 3 other guys there, who were not into his preaching.

So, after a month or so I got released again, I came back to JoS and started meditating for real. What saddens me the most is that I don't hear Satan or any other Demons anymore and I barely feel anything while meditating. Before my first incarceration, I felt my chakras very clearly, for example when I was closing them. Now I don't see or feel anything.

My parents of course dislike the fact that I do meditation and RTRs. My father is always worried and says that it was Satanism that got me into the asylum. I feel bad for my parents because I know they will never understand the Truth, but I do not think I can do anything for them. They were raised as Xians, basically, the whole family is Xian except for 3 cousins of mine who are about the same age as me and that's it. I have some friends from high school but as we started our colleges we have gotten more and more distant...
Of course, I cannot move from my parents, I do not have money for it. If I were to work, maybe I would have earned some for rent somewhere where I could live alone. But that would mean I could not finish university.

I was thinking of doing the dedication ritual again, on some good date, and do some work for Satan as a way of saying sorry to him for everything I did. What do you think?

Your posts are amazing. I introduced JoS for my mother, she is so glad. Together with her FRKR every day. Thank You all. My english is poor, excuse me. Greetings from Poland for all. Ave Satan !!!

Best to always be silent and respectful. The blind need to be lead not lectured. If you need to talk to them just come out say you are Yazidi :mrgreen: . They might even give you a bronze peacock for yule 😄.

Seems that my mother doesn't really care for me she found out that i'm a Satanist but we didn't have a fight or something about this... but at least she showed interest in qigong because it helped me to eliminate the kidney stones that i had and i told her about that, she tried to learn it, i showed it to her but she thought it's too complicated to do and then she didn't asked about it anymore.

FaboanDeAdonai said:
What I would like to read about is, how to approach your partner/spouse with Satanism. He already knows I am doing something (meditations, chants, RTRs, yoga) because I always kick him out of the bedroom before going to sleep so I could meditate (and curse kikes ofc :twisted: ) and also wake up 1 hour earlier before going to the job to do the same. He approves that actually, even saying sometimes “I wish I had your motivation to do that because I see it’s doing you good.” He just doesn’t know it’s called “Satanism”. With religion, he is like my dad, but with developed hatred toward xians and kikes. Knowing his high intellect and his energy, I know he would be a great Satanist, because he has that faithful-unto-death-warrior-like character. I don’t want to blaspheme, but sometimes he reminds me so much of Lord Azazel that it’s scary. :D
Hail Satan!

Go to the exposing kabbalah and exposing xianity pages, as well as the anti-communistic pages and see what sort of concepts you think your spouse has, and what they don't have.

There is enough information there that you can fill in the gaps between all the various aspects of our ideology. You just have to think about and pre-plan the necessary "route" of learning such that your spouse won't reject it.

If he already hates xtians and jews then this should be relatively easy. Even easier if he has no problem with mantra use, meditations, etc.

As far as revealing Satan's position in all this, it is easier to first lay the groundwork about the pagan gods being apart of all ancient cultures and so on. You can also tie in how the Jews view Satan and what Satan meant to ancient cultures.

Lastly, I would recommend you find HPHC's videos. I forget where they are originally hosted, but I was able to locate them within GiTM's backup, under "Backups by Other Members", then "Important", then you should see "Videos from Hooded Cobra 666".

These videos do a lot in terms of linking important concepts and showing real world examples, therefore changing beliefs quicker. Just link the other material, I would recommend pre-screening it to make sure you are choosing the right concepts in the right order. Some stuff may show blatant Satanic or Satanism stuff, so you should avoid that or skip over it early on.

Good luck and it definitely seems possible. You should set aside a couple of hours and create a small "lesson plan" that is planned out ahead of time so he doesn't get freaked out of whatever.

Catalincata94 said:
Seems that my mother doesn't really care for me she found out that i'm a Satanist but we didn't have a fight or something about this... but at least she showed interest in qigong because it helped me to eliminate the kidney stones that i had and i told her about that, she tried to learn it, i showed it to her but she thought it's too complicated to do and then she didn't asked about it anymore.

Or she is simply an open minded woman who is not as preconditioned such as many people happen to be. This could be that too.

Bipolar Bear said:
This here is kind of my case, you see...

When I happened to stumble upon Joy of Satan around 2016, I was still a Xian, but my doubts were too great that I would admit to being one, it just seemed so unreal. I was 17 years or somewhere around that, it's really blurry memory and I don't have any logs.

So I read the JoS main page, it took me a few days. And then I was like, yeah, that's cool. Makes a lot of sense to me. So after few weeks, I decided to dedicate myself. But then I made a mistake that cost me a lot.

I started ingesting all the material from sermons and the forum, and I saw that people here were associated with National Socialism, and that kind of scared me, doubts started creeping in. I began staying up late at night, sometimes even until 4 AM, and was just gathering and comparing data.
As I went on and on, things were not clearing up, but rather piled up and I was not sure which way to go.
Another important thing to mention, I did not meditate, because I was of the mindset that first I need to understand all the "theory", but now I see how wrong I was.
And then, one fine morning, I simply went insane.

I was acting strange the whole day, mainly because of the information overload and sleep deprivation.
The next day my parents took me to a psychiatric ward and I spent about a month there.
When they released me, I had to start taking some medication, I told my parents I wouldn't do Satanism anymore, but I wouldn't go to church. It went so for a while until my mom convinced me to go to confession and try Jewsus again.
So it went on for like 2 years...

Then I started being more and more depressive, I had no direction in life. I started skipping the church on Sunday when I was supposed to go alone.
Until one day they found out and I had to defend myself. We started arguing and it escalated quickly, I started yelling that they should leave me alone or I will kill myself. I ran away from home to buy cigarettes (I stopped smoking and was not smoking for more than 6 months already) and went to a cafe, where I smoked and was thinking about what should I do.
I had no one. I felt like I completely betrayed Satan and I had no right to ask for his help.
I went home and then there's a big black hole in my memory. Of course, I ended in the same psychiatric ward, again.
This time they put on some serious work, stronger medication and they did ECT on me, 5 times.

However, there was this Xian guy in the same ward, who was a serious fanatic and was there because he did some very strong stimulants, not certain what exactly but seemed like amphetamines or methamphetamines.
First off, we started kind of neutral, he was always rambling about his faith, Virgin Mary, and how she saves everyone and was about praying for all of us the whole time. So at first, I was just avoiding him, but later we were getting into conflicts more and more, and then I openly mentioned Satan before him and that's what got him triggered. So we both took opposing camps and some people flocked to him while I was friends with only 2 or 3 other guys there, who were not into his preaching.

So, after a month or so I got released again, I came back to JoS and started meditating for real. What saddens me the most is that I don't hear Satan or any other Demons anymore and I barely feel anything while meditating. Before my first incarceration, I felt my chakras very clearly, for example when I was closing them. Now I don't see or feel anything.

My parents of course dislike the fact that I do meditation and RTRs. My father is always worried and says that it was Satanism that got me into the asylum. I feel bad for my parents because I know they will never understand the Truth, but I do not think I can do anything for them. They were raised as Xians, basically, the whole family is Xian except for 3 cousins of mine who are about the same age as me and that's it. I have some friends from high school but as we started our colleges we have gotten more and more distant...
Of course, I cannot move from my parents, I do not have money for it. If I were to work, maybe I would have earned some for rent somewhere where I could live alone. But that would mean I could not finish university.

I was thinking of doing the dedication ritual again, on some good date, and do some work for Satan as a way of saying sorry to him for everything I did. What do you think?

Prob too late pal

Absolutely true about naive people making bad decisions and mistakes. I've dealt with people who complain about me looking down on them because of their age, and I tell them that most teenagers are like that thinking they know everything already, and that I was too. Then they get a little older, and I get to laugh with them and be like "See? You get it now, don't you?"
And then I've successfully made another person in the world hate teenagers :lol: (Kidding, of course)

Something that might be more doable in this age where more and more parents are getting connected with smartphones and such, would be to send them meme-style facts and such exposing the jews. Tidbits here and there to make them think. Just expose their minds to the truth about them and xianity over time. If you can't get your parents to accept Nazis then there's a good chance you can't get them to accept Satanism.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Catalincata94 said:

Or she is simply an open minded woman who is not as preconditioned such as many people happen to be. This could be that too.
Yes. Now that you are saying this i just remembered that some days ago she sweared god literally like it is bad and she usually swears the church and that. I haven't been doing aura of protection on her but i now think, thanks to this sermon that it is necesary to do that and also that i feel i can do it now...

I'm actually proud of my father, i never met him because my parents separated when i was little but he was and is obsessed with astrology and that is really great knowing that.

Also thank you for this sermon!

In our family, we have been attending traditional Mongolian shamanistic rituals regularly for the last decade. My parents are open to all kinds of spirituality(including all kinds of enemy BS, but noone in our family was stupid or superstitous enough to follow any of them themselves) and they are both very inspired and curious about the occult and they are practicing Qi Gong for the last 2-3 years. I think I'll eventually succeed in opening their eyes FULLY, but I know I need some time, effort and elaboration as to how and when.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

My father recently compared me to the "beasts of satan", an italian group of assholes who murdered people in the past and also animals.
"That's where you're going" he said.

You of course can talk to people, but not to retarded beings. XD

So you play the retarded as well, if you're smart. I have too much pride to hide what makes me a man.

Blitzkreig said:
FaboanDeAdonai said:
Hail Satan!

Go to the exposing kabbalah and exposing xianity pages, as well as the anti-communistic pages and see what sort of concepts you think your spouse has, and what they don't have.

There is enough information there that you can fill in the gaps between all the various aspects of our ideology. You just have to think about and pre-plan the necessary "route" of learning such that your spouse won't reject it.

If he already hates xtians and jews then this should be relatively easy. Even easier if he has no problem with mantra use, meditations, etc.

As far as revealing Satan's position in all this, it is easier to first lay the groundwork about the pagan gods being apart of all ancient cultures and so on. You can also tie in how the Jews view Satan and what Satan meant to ancient cultures.

Lastly, I would recommend you find HPHC's videos. I forget where they are originally hosted, but I was able to locate them within GiTM's backup, under "Backups by Other Members", then "Important", then you should see "Videos from Hooded Cobra 666".

These videos do a lot in terms of linking important concepts and showing real world examples, therefore changing beliefs quicker. Just link the other material, I would recommend pre-screening it to make sure you are choosing the right concepts in the right order. Some stuff may show blatant Satanic or Satanism stuff, so you should avoid that or skip over it early on.

Good luck and it definitely seems possible. You should set aside a couple of hours and create a small "lesson plan" that is planned out ahead of time so he doesn't get freaked out of whatever.

Yes, you're right, I forgot about those websites.
Will do, thank you! :D
HS!

Well, I had this thought that I'm a blessing to my family. I currently sent my thoughtform that energized me with energy from Venus to my mom. She looks healthier, and I noticed she started being stylish and fresher. The so called father on the other hand is so negative and will wish anyone evil each time he got a chance. So I put an aura around me sending his negativity back to him especially when he threatened to kill me, so he had accidents almost throughout the year. And this year too, when he noticed the resistance [maybe], he decided to pretend to be friendly. Sometimes I want to kill him but, I always change my mind cos he's family[even last night too]. I also consider the emotional state of my mom if he dies, even though he is troublesome towards her,may be one day, I'll just kill him for her safety.

Last year I did numerous cleaning for my mom, cos she was heavily attacked even from her so called husband. These parents of mine are clergy xians, and I'm fed up to be here. Probably because I have not completed any money working previously, financial state is bad and debt is much, I just completed a 40day money working and I'm continuing it. If you can help me out with a drastic help for finance because I want to leave this place,and get my apartment, I'm truly tired of their lifestyle and negativity. Instead of killing the so called father just to have peace, I want to rent my own place. Please anyone knows what will add more power to my money working help me so I can come out of debt too. Also any skills too, I'm living in Africa. I'm being strong here, but I need assistance from my true family.

My elder brother is another case, he seems to be dabbling in Jewish teachings. Like introducing a cat to the house when he got back from Ghana, which I do not understand but made everyone except me sick. I fought it spiritually till my Dad who accepted it B4 now demanded it to be taken away from the house, the cat had vampiric energies, sometimes it sucked mine and I felt it. Secondly, it seems like he plays with his feaces may be for money and lastly when he came back from Ghana at the initial stage, he mostly mentioned he had the key of Solomon and bragged about it. I did not know what he meant until the Tetragamtton Rituals came out long after, but I knew I had the Final RTR.
One time he asked me if I meditated and I subbed the question like I did not hear, because we had physical clashes and he resorted to the spiritual filth he knew and when I sensed it, I attacked him and brought him down with illness, in that I made a thoughtform that sucked his energy too until he fell sick, then I destroyed it. I don't like to harm my family, yesterday I really thought hard and I want to leave, I want to stop going to the church. I'm close to 30 now.
I want to create my own family, the satanic family and I want freedom to do workings. I want to create my own business, So I need this financial boost, cos in Africa, u got to pay fully B4 u can have what u want. I'm grateful I'm here and the tools given, the current financial situation I experience is my mess, additional to that was I did a saturn square so I could get a quick job, I did but I have felt the effect round. I'm currently doing a sun square and my mind is telling me I got to do 2 sun square and a jupiter to bring things better.

I appreciate any help from my Brothers and Sisters.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Thank you Hp this sermon toutched me deeply.
I wish i had this information when i found JoS
All of the above is true and i learnt the hard way.
I am a very naive person like Aquarius mentioned and did everything wrong from the beginning,but atleast my parents have come to realise that christianty is not so good as they thought.One of my grandma's even calls Satan God when we talk about Him but she prefers to call him Enki. My mom is completey against christianty since the day thouse fuckers kidnapped me.My dad really takes in eveyrthing i tell him seriously and he sees Hitler as a Hero like i do now. He even did his own research on the consentration camps in Siberia and on Jew Stalin. My aunt is a complete conspiracy theorist hehe but she is awesum and also understands me. My brother was telling me the other day about the jews and how they control the world asif i did not know at all what was going on but he made me proud.

I fucked up big time with other things i wont mention here and i might not survive to the end because of it.

Thank you for the post HP hooded Cobra

Tell us what you did, do u want an assistance in workingfor protection or any other.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Catalincata94 said:

Well, I had this thought that I'm a blessing to my family. I currently sent my thoughtform that energized me with energy from Venus to my mom. She looks healthier, and I noticed she started being stylish and fresher. The so called father on the other hand is so negative and will wish anyone evil each time he got a chance. So I put an aura around me sending his negativity back to him especially when he threatened to kill me, so he had accidents almost throughout the year. And this year too, when he noticed the resistance [maybe], he decided to pretend to be friendly. Sometimes I want to kill him but, I always change my mind cos he's family[even last night too]. I also consider the emotional state of my mom if he dies, even though he is troublesome towards her,may be one day, I'll just kill him for her safety.

Last year I did numerous cleaning for my mom, cos she was heavily attacked even from her so called husband. These parents of mine are clergy xians, and I'm fed up to be here. Probably because I have not completed any money working previously, financial state is bad and debt is much, I just completed a 40day money working and I'm continuing it. If you can help me out with a drastic help for finance because I want to leave this place,and get my apartment, I'm truly tired of their lifestyle and negativity. Instead of killing the so called father just to have peace, I want to rent my own place. Please anyone knows what will add more power to my money working help me so I can come out of debt too. Also any skills too, I'm living in Africa. I'm being strong here, but I need assistance from my true family.

My elder brother is another case, he seems to be dabbling in Jewish teachings. Like introducing a cat to the house when he got back from Ghana, which I do not understand but made everyone except me sick. I fought it spiritually till my Dad who accepted it B4 now demanded it to be taken away from the house, the cat had vampiric energies, sometimes it sucked mine and I felt it. Secondly, it seems like he plays with his feaces may be for money and lastly when he came back from Ghana at the initial stage, he mostly mentioned he had the key of Solomon and bragged about it. I did not know what he meant until the Tetragamtton Rituals came out long after, but I knew I had the Final RTR.
One time he asked me if I meditated and I subbed the question like I did not hear, because we had physical clashes and he resorted to the spiritual filth he knew and when I sensed it, I attacked him and brought him down with illness, in that I made a thoughtform that sucked his energy too until he fell sick, then I destroyed it. I don't like to harm my family, yesterday I really thought hard and I want to leave, I want to stop going to the church. I'm close to 30 now.
I want to create my own family, the satanic family and I want freedom to do workings. I want to create my own business, So I need this financial boost, cos in Africa, u got to pay fully B4 u can have what u want. I'm grateful I'm here and the tools given, the current financial situation I experience is my mess, additional to that was I did a saturn square so I could get a quick job, I did but I have felt the effect round. I'm currently doing a sun square and my mind is telling me I got to do 2 sun square and a jupiter to bring things better.

I appreciate any help from my Brothers and Sisters.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Bipolar Bear said:

If you are doing RTR's and meditating then it is not necessarily hebrew curses, nor a general lack of power. What is more likely is that the drugs that gave you, probably antipsychotics, dampened your astral senses.

You should look into doing a SaTaNaMa working to heal the damage from the drugs. Perhaps try to ask the Gods for guidance if they think this is right course of action. Just from reading your story, that's what popped out as something that could decrease your astral perception.

---------------------------------------

As a side note, I don't think you have to rededicate or anything. Everyone goes through their own problems and what you went through was likely already known by the Gods as a probable challenge you would face. No sense beating yourself up over it now, especially since you were a teen at the time.

I don't know what kind of parents take their kids straight to the psych ward (no offense), unless you were acting like super weird. Even then, going within the same day before you could even like nap or calm down seems harsh. Unless you were frothing at the mouth and babbling incoherently, I wouldn't hold this against yourself. It sounds like more on them then you.

---------------------------------------

Speaking of your parents, I don't know if this is possible or not, but try to tone down the appearance of Satanism. If they actively dislike it, don't let it open a rift between you and then. What I mean is, just don't be open about it, and maybe even act less involved or something. However, if they know what the RTR's are and they hear you continually chanting them, then of course they know you are still involved.

If everything is already out in the open and they know it all, then there isn't anything to gain by backtracking - it will just sound like deception. If they don't know exactly what the RTR is and just think it is chanting, for example, then perhaps you can act like "oh it was just a phase, I am just a pagan" etc...

Don't take this as meaning actually backing away from Satanism, just reducing your appearance to your parents to avoid future conflict. Anyway, good luck.

i guess my parent would belong to the "not giving a fuck" kind. I told them about them as soon as i found this (how naive i was)and since then,not a single question,especially from my father (the guy cares more about his car then his own son).with that said, i must admit that i cried a fucking river more than once,having to see that dead stare on their faces,thinking of all the things they missed in life...and im not what you would call a very lovely guy. I guess roots are stronger then feelings

Satanic Path said:
My father recently compared me to the "beasts of satan", an italian group of assholes who murdered people in the past and also animals.
"That's where you're going" he said.

You of course can talk to people, but not to retarded beings. XD

So you play the retarded as well, if you're smart. I have too much pride to hide what makes me a man.

It's a shame he isn't willing to understand if he knew even a hint of what we are he'd STFU immediately and never bother you again with non-sensical judeo-bolshevik commentary. IF he is a xtian he probably prays to you or wants to talk about you to family or even some priest to help him with you.

Non-the less while I do have that pride and feel proud to be a Spiritual Satanist. I WILL state the worst mistake ever was telling my parent what I am.

My mother doesn't really care all she states is IF you leave that stuff and do somethings you'll improve your life. She isn't willing to read it. She is willing to use facebook for hours on end but to sit down and read EVEN in Spanish with AdE(Spanish Alegria de Enki JoS Spaniard edition) not even the front page. I pretty much just tell her to STFU and stop being a stupid bitch and read but again I get "I don't want to waste my time I'm in my 50s I don't have time to read all that non-sense".

My father on the other hand is a bit of a jewish cocksucker in Spanish told me "Don't mess with the jews. Everyone who messes with the jews always gets destroyed they are holy chosen people who have god on their side". Unfortunately for him god got too far up his ass. For a xtian he sure cucks a lot to jews which doesn't surprise me as xtians in the bible belt often strive to be jewish or at least act jewish in some way or promote the World in a judiac manner. He further rubs in my face that everyone who fought against jews just die off like Uncle Addie he fought the jews and failed. He literally believes jews should rule the World they "HELP" mankind, they made lasers, Benny Gantz in Italy made the VW beetle before Hitler and did everything Hitler did before him, they discovered Wi-Fi signals during the 30s and 40s which later was used to transmit internet over Wi-Fi etc.etc.etc. He literally believes from MSM and especially from reading Spanish newspaper company websites that the jew was put on Earth to fix the Earth from all the destruction. He admits there were civilizations before jews but they all got destroyed from not knowing how to do things. He states jews know what to do and want to help mankind enjoy their short life and to be a civilization. He literally goes on and on and on with jews. I would ask him to do a DNA test to either find out if he is jewish or if his DNA got modified to be jewish but with all the ancestry organizations being kosher or kosher owned they'd probably state he is jewish with inserted DNA and he'd rejoice doing the hava nagila thinking he is a kike.

Sometimes I do have my thoughts if he is a kike for real but the way he acts and praises jews it would make sense. But no not at all just another deluded fool who literally gives credit to jews for everything. Hell if it weren't for Gentiles inventing and creating stuff he'd probably label everything a jewish construct. Especially when he studied some jewish kaballah and funny enough it took him two years to discover a basic principle I knew about not even two or three days into reading the Runic kaballah and practicing actual kaballah from JoS. I literally told him, I laughed in his face at how retarded he was being and told him exactly that studying Runic Kaballah I learned it in hours if not days from some study and contemplation. How the fuck does it take you two years WTF kinda retarded shit are you studying. And he just gets all fussy and states "You study shit". I said "Oh I can see we are talking about their own shit, what I study is pure truth". Which he just got more angry and left to study his non-sense.

Another funny thing is he studies the old testament or at least read it once or twice and I've told him stuff and he says "I've never read nor heard of any jew saying that". I've told him anti-semitic things and he's like I've never even imagined or heard of anything remotely to that. I've told him occult things and he goes I've been studying spiritual stuff since the late 1970s, early 1980s. I'm 30 years older than you and I'VE never come across anything you remotely describe. He's literally stated these JoS guys invent their own thing they create their own spirituality and pass it off as real. He's literally tried to convert me study judiasm and christianity and you will improve your life just pray to god he helps people.

I honestly given up on him either he is too stupid for his own good he is Pisces with 12 planets in water. Or he is purposefully brainwashed and he doesn't understand the Universe.

I honestly don't know why I told them. I feel like my parents have been trying to breech my personal life and I just fold. Either I have too much pride and don't care if people know I'm NS/SS or I'm weak and at the slightest resistance I become a doormat which IS an aspect or two in my astrological chart at least according to non-JoS observation but even observing it under JoS astrology the retrograde aspects do show said pattern.

I'm on the fence on one hand why the fuck did I say anything. On the other hand it might be preparatory for when people en mass want to reveal and people want to know "WHAT IS National Socialism" and "WHAT IS Spiritual Satanism". Maybe I did it for good thinking I'd do good but it's just been negative. Always that tension between us. And basically it's the semitic cocksuckers vs me and my considered by them to be "Made up Spirituality".

Either way I'm down with the JoS/NS/SS but not in this World. This World is WAY TOO semitically cocksucking. Shame the Gods are gonna take so long to arrive if it was 2025-2030 or so cool but 20 years. Way too much stupid shit is gonna happen. Maybe we have a full on rebellion like the Planet HP.Cobra mentioned "Technologically cutting edge broke out of kosher supervision".

So I don't know my best piece of advice is keep your fucking mouth shut and don't say or reveal anything. If shit hit the fan for me and a few others take it as a warning to not reveal anything.

I have to say that I wouldn't even hint to my parents that I am a Satanist. My parents are good people, not religious, smart when it comes to issues of this world, but are clueless and ignorant when it comes to spiritual issues. It might be selfish of me to not even try and introduce the topic of Satanism to them, however I would be fighting a lifetime of propaganda and negative image of Satanism in my country due to negative portrayal by media and church. Also, declaring yourself openly as a SS in my country and community will bring only trouble due to orthodox x-tianity strong influence here.

So, I keep it to myself today, just like when I first found the JOS site. I am open to discussion if anybody has a different point of view.

nobody111 said:
i guess my parent would belong to the "not giving a fuck" kind. I told them about them as soon as i found this (how naive i was)and since then,not a single question,especially from my father (the guy cares more about his car then his own son).with that said, i must admit that i cried a fucking river more than once,having to see that dead stare on their faces,thinking of all the things they missed in life...and im not what you would call a very lovely guy. I guess roots are stronger then feelings

Stay strong Brother.

Jax911 said:
In our family, we have been attending traditional Mongolian shamanistic rituals regularly for the last decade. My parents are open to all kinds of spirituality(including all kinds of enemy BS, but noone in our family was stupid or superstitous enough to follow any of them themselves) and they are both very inspired and curious about the occult and they are practicing Qi Gong for the last 2-3 years. I think I'll eventually succeed in opening their eyes FULLY, but I know I need some time, effort and elaboration as to how and when.

It is no big deal. If they are into Traditional Paganism, as in some lucky places like Japan or Mongolia, or if they are Hindus like India, then you are already in great luck. Just give them a silent help and let them have their way.

They are walking along our path but not on the highway. Maybe one way they'll join the highway.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back