Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Did an asset help me?

Arno Dorian

While I was meditating for forty days (I was not yet a satanist), I did a healing experiment on the basic Meditation part. My mother had an illness that was not fatal or painful but lasted for years and disturbing. I imagined in front of me and sent the golden white energy after inhaling it. I did it for two days (5 repetitions). Indeed, there was no trace of his illness for 1 week but then it restarted and continues now. What I want to ask is, could an entity I worked with in my past life have helped this thing, which I think is a healing work that far exceeds me?

Do the same thing for 40 days or many more power days.
Consistency is required.

Arno Dorian said:
While I was meditating for forty days (I was not yet a satanist), I did a healing experiment on the basic Meditation part. My mother had an illness that was not fatal or painful but lasted for years and disturbing. I imagined in front of me and sent the golden white energy after inhaling it. I did it for two days (5 repetitions). Indeed, there was no trace of his illness for 1 week but then it restarted and continues now. What I want to ask is, could an entity I worked with in my past life have helped this thing, which I think is a healing work that far exceeds me?

I think if it was a demon who had provided help, the illness would not have returned, at least not immediately. If it was a thoughtform or something, then these things require energy and therefore it would still be coming from you.

Depending on the illness, this change in symptoms could have been from your energy. It doesn't sound like it was enough energy to completely cure them, however it sounds like it gave enough energy to their body for them to balance some of the symptoms for some time.

So it all depends exactly what happened. My advice though, would be to either try again or to take your mother to a Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) holistic doctor. If you are unsure, then google "TCM" next to the illness and you will find research proving its efficacy.

Good luck.

Did this presence being use the energy it drew from me better? and how can I contact him (if any)?

Blitzkreig said:
Arno Dorian said:

I think if it was a demon who had provided help, the illness would not have returned, at least not immediately. If it was a thoughtform or something, then these things require energy and therefore it would still be coming from you.

Depending on the illness, this change in symptoms could have been from your energy. It doesn't sound like it was enough energy to completely cure them, however it sounds like it gave enough energy to their body for them to balance some of the symptoms for some time.

So it all depends exactly what happened. My advice though, would be to either try again or to take your mother to a Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) holistic doctor. If you are unsure, then google "TCM" next to the illness and you will find research proving its efficacy.

Good luck.

Did this presence being use the energy it drew from me better? and how can I contact him (if any)?

Blitzkreig said:
Arno Dorian said:

Good luck.

Arno Dorian said:
could an entity I worked with in my past life have helped this thing, which I think is a healing work that far exceeds me?
Why exactly an "entity" that you worked with in your "past life"?
This is mostly a delusional theory. Not saying this to bash you, but to make you understand.
Try and be focused on reality, a Demon could've helped you, but saying :"an entity I worked with in my past life" is just a baseless "theory". If you understand what I mean.

Arno Dorian said:

Unfortunately, I don't know exactly what happened, nor do I know the best way to communicate with thoughtforms of a past life. However, this is just one possibility as to what happened. It is more likely that it was simply your own energy, but if you feel strongly that it was something else, just keep looking I guess. I don't think it was a demon, at least, due to the reasons I mentioned before.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back