Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About high vibrate

Aselod

i have a friend and his a beginner in meditation but he did a mistake . He tried high vibrate mantra too much and now he have told me he tried high vibrate too many times so what he should now ?

Here are two possibilities. One of them is he feels alright, then don't do anything.

And the second is he feels bad, and here he should take a few days off meditation, and try to circulate energy through his body as often as he can. So that way there aren't going to be any blockages. He just imagines there are ocean waves inside his body, or a tornado or something similar.

I am personally doing this when there is too much energy and it works for me, feels good and there aren't any blockages in the soul after, maybe I haven't experienced way too much energy yet, idk. Also use affirmations for a certain purpose, just so the energy doesn't go away being unused.

Most likely there are members who have other ideas. Hope your friend is well or gets well soon (as you didn't say that he's alright or not, just that he vibrated that mantra too many times).

It's not clear what you're trying to express here. Is he or she over stimulated? If so then stick to the beginner meditations with low reps until the body, mind and soul can handle the more energy with more reps. If this isn't the case then may I ask if you can elaborate a bit more?

kingofrebel said:
i have a friend and his a beginner in meditation but he did a mistake . He tried high vibrate mantra too much and now he have told me he tried high vibrate too many times so what he should now ?

Nothing, just switch to a less powerful mantra. I cannot tell from your post, but it doesn't sound like he is hurt or anything. He would definitely know if he went too far.

Blitzkreig said:
kingofrebel said:

Nothing, just switch to a less powerful mantra. I cannot tell from your post, but it doesn't sound like he is hurt or anything. He would definitely know if he went too far.

I studied 6 Sanskrit mantras and 88 inana for about 2 weeks. And I did those 40 right after the daily schedule was over. then I did not vibrate the chakra mantras and continued to vibrate 88 inana. I also quit yoga. (six repeat chakras, 88 for astral senses)

GD. said:
Here are two possibilities. One of them is he feels alright, then don't do anything.

And the second is he feels bad, and here he should take a few days off meditation, and try to circulate energy through his body as often as he can. So that way there aren't going to be any blockages. He just imagines there are ocean waves inside his body, or a tornado or something similar.

I am personally doing this when there is too much energy and it works for me, feels good and there aren't any blockages in the soul after, maybe I haven't experienced way too much energy yet, idk. Also use affirmations for a certain purpose, just so the energy doesn't go away being unused.

Most likely there are members who have other ideas. Hope your friend is well or gets well soon (as you didn't say that he's alright or not, just that he vibrated that mantra too many times).

Frankly, there has been instant tremors in some body parts for 1 month. :shock:

hailourtruegod said:
It's not clear what you're trying to express here. Is he or she over stimulated? If so then stick to the beginner meditations with low reps until the body, mind and soul can handle the more energy with more reps. If this isn't the case then may I ask if you can elaborate a bit more?

I accidentally sent the message I explained in more detail to someone else. if i tag you when it is approved, will it be a problem?

Arno Dorian said:
Blitzkreig said:
kingofrebel said:

I also quit yoga. (six repeat chakras, 88 for astral senses)

You seem to have answered yourself :D

Yoga and Qi Gong makes the energy flow smoothly. It's been said many times in the past to do yoga when empowering yourself or bad things *will* happen because the energy pools instead of flowing freely. This explains your inside trembles you mentioned. Certain twitches that people have might have be due something in their past life but in this case it most likely is the pent up spiritual energy.

If the power of the mantras isn't the problem then it's definitely because you stopped Yoga in your case.

Thanks, I'll start again yoga, but what could be the problems from past lives ? what to do to fix it, if any

hailourtruegod said:
Arno Dorian said:
Blitzkreig said:

I also quit yoga. (six repeat chakras, 88 for astral senses)

You seem to have answered yourself :D

Yoga and Qi Gong makes the energy flow smoothly. It's been said many times in the past to do yoga when empowering yourself or bad things *will* happen because the energy pools instead of flowing freely. This explains your inside trembles you mentioned. Certain twitches that people have might have be due something in their past life but in this case it most likely is the pent up spiritual energy.

If the power of the mantras isn't the problem then it's definitely because you stopped Yoga in your case.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back