Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

"... Connected with blood"

Amrita Kama

When I dedicated my soul to Satan back in 2018, I didn't use blood as I really can't stand it, I'm easily impressed by it and it's very difficult for me to self-cause it for this reason. Still, in all the JoS rituals that are meant to empower us, give us health and wealth etc, the affirmations contains lines like "all the satanists connected with blood to our gods"... Does that mean that the ritual won't affect those who dedicated to Satan without using blood? Must I re-do the dedication using blood?

You better redo, since blood contains and represents your DNA. But if you had benefits out of the rituals we did, it ok I guess (?).

Amrita Kama said:
When I dedicated my soul to Satan back in 2018, I didn't use blood as I really can't stand it, I'm easily impressed by it and it's very difficult for me to self-cause it for this reason. Still, in all the JoS rituals that are meant to empower us, give us health and wealth etc, the affirmations contains lines like "all the satanists connected with blood to our gods"... Does that mean that the ritual won't affect those who dedicated to Satan without using blood? Must I re-do the dedication using blood?

I would repost this at the main forums.

You should know whether or not it worked after 2 years to be honest. Do you notice that Satan and our Gods positively touch your life?

It should have worked anyways, don’t worry. The dedication ritual has the purpose of, that you ask Father Satan to take you in his loving and caring family, you in return, dedicate your Soul to him. Dedicate means, that you.. well dedicate to Satan, and invest much energy and time in his will. His will is that we grow strong, in him, character, mind, and spiritual power. And also, let his kingdom arise, therefore we have to delightfully destroy the enemy.

What is in your heart, is more important than anything else.

Satan is all-mighty, he knows who you are, what you think of, what your past, present and future are, your intentions, he knows everything about you, he knows you inside out.

Don’t worry about something like that.

It is partially symbolic, and also because the blood is like the physical extension of your soul so it does help your soul connect into the dedication.

But the gods are aware of everything about you, and they do know all of your intentions. So your intentions are absolutely the most important thing. If you are honest, if you are a good person, then the gods know this and you are absolutely accepted. Your dedication is accepted and highly appreciated.

They might be, but what about the rituals in which the lines contain "... Connected to our gods through blood"?

Amrita Kama said:
They might be, but what about the rituals in which the lines contain "... Connected to our gods through blood"?
Do not worry about it, you are fine. Some people do the whole dedication astrally, they do not even have a paper or a candle. And it works for them too. The only thing that really matters is your intentions.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back