Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Begginer

yumais

Hello, i'm a begginer, i don't really know much about this, but i see Satan can help you with different things when you have problems or others things, and read initiate ritual, if i use white candles 2 will work or i have do find others colors and do it again? If i want to achieve love,lust etc, what i have to do first? i have to do others rituals before make that? what i exactly need? and how much time does it takes to get what i want? Do you have a discord server for community? will be more easy for new people, or if someone want to speak with me or anwser my question i will be thankful!

yumais said:
Hello, i'm a begginer, i don't really know much about this, but i see Satan can help you with different things when you have problems or others things, and read initiate ritual, if i use white candles 2 will work or i have do find others colors and do it again? If i want to achieve love,lust etc, what i have to do first? i have to do others rituals before make that? what i exactly need? and how much time does it takes to get what i want? Do you have a discord server for community? will be more easy for new people, or if someone want to speak with me or anwser my question i will be thankful!

Welcome!

1. You can do also do dedication ritual in Astral Temple( imagine place and imagine doing ritual), or yes, You can do with white candles, Your heart desire is always more important that

2. Love spell and other spells- yes You can do it immediately, but it is good to make power meditations, its make You stronger and spells are more effective.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aware.html

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c7m2mjfx5k5vyxg/Joy%20of%20Satan%20Library%201%20March%202019.zip?dl=1

And love spell and most spells need forse from real life to succeed, so act in real life too for love.

3. I do not know that we have discort at the moment.

•"if i use white candles 2 will work or i have do find others colors and do it again?"

Unless there is serious circumstances that will make you unable to get candles in the right color, it's ok.

•"If i want to achieve love,lust etc, what i have to do first?"

Meditating and RTRs. They'll get you empowered and set you free. With the power you'll get, you can do a Venus Square or a working to achieve it. But if you have hang-ups or traumas about love/lust, you'll have to get rid of them before doing the square/working.

•"and how much time does it takes to get what i want?"

It depends on your power, capacity, will, focus and freedom. If you're strong enough, you'll get faster and better results.

•Do you have a discord server for community?

No idea. Do we guys ?

yumais said:

Hello and welcome.
I see you have found this place, good job on your part.
We are of the JoyOfSatan community. Most people here are dedicated Spiritual Satanists.
If you want to learn more about our path, the best way would be to read the JoyOfSatan main page.

www.JoyOfSatan.org

You should first read everything provided there.

As for Discord, and other forms of communications, other than the forums here. It is way too dangerous, especially for young people. Someone also reminded me of dangers recently, which I am thankful for.

Concerning the dedication ritual. Try to find a black candle. You can easily purchase them on the internet. Blue or red candles work fine as well. Black, Blue and Red are colours of Satan.

The most important thing here is what's in your heart.

We meditate to grow stronger, so we can fullfil our desires.

Hail Satan! Forever!

Read "Message to younger members/teens". I wrote that just for beginners like you.

On a side note, If I am not mistaken you wish to become a Satanist because you think it will grant you love/lust. Am I right?

yumais said:
If you haven't done the dedication ritual yet, I suggest you to use a black candle(you can buy it on the Internet), because you may feel a little regret for not made a perfect ritual for Father Satan just like me :) (I used a blue one)

If you have done the dedication with white candle, that's okay, what matters is the belief in your heart. Don't do dedication ritual twice.

You can start with the meditations on the JoS website. When you are advanced you can do a love spell. The time it costs depends on yourself.

If you can't get the exact materials it's still ok. The intent is what matters. Just go with what you can.

As for love if you mean outside a ritual then that's something you need to work on yourself by being the best you can be and be worthy of finding a mate who is doing the same to be the best they can be.

As for love/lust rituals all that can be found in the Satanic Witchcraft section on the main site. The time it takes to reach the goals you want thru Magick depends on the power of your own soul. Also, things don't just fall onto your lap. You put the energy into Astral and then you work in the physical realm to achieve your goals. This goes for Magick in general.

THERE IS NO DISCORD JOS CHANNELS. If you find any I highly recommend to stay away for your own safety. That app is of the enemy and many reports that feds constantly monitor it heavily. We have a new members thread on the main forums if any newbies need to ask questions

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15534

Lastly, welcome :) may I recommend that you start a meditation program that you can do daily. Best of luck.

For Sir Satan to help you, you must provide something equivalent in return i.e spritual warfare.
Spirtual warfare is RTR.

Had you done the dedication ritual already ? If so, then it was probably valid the first time.
However, you could do it twice for your peace of mind.
Try to find red colored candles. Try to find it and if you can't seem to find it white candles work too.

If you want to achieve love/lust, then you have to come out of your shell. Be confident and be outgoing. Develop your social skills by hanging out with people a lot. Then, its a matter of trial and errors. Spirtual workings shortens the number of trials and errors. It also depends on your soul's strength. Therefore, before you begin your spirtual workings, meditate for at least a month consistently. Try out the 40 days meditation program and then begin your working.

Link to Meditaion program: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=53692

After 40 days there are some things which you should do daily. These include Cleaning the soul, Aura of Protection and Final RTR. These three are absolutely vital and should be done daily. Foundation meditation is also important.

There are plenty of love/lust working that you could find on the forums. Check the jos page thoroughly and you will find them too. However, now is not the time to do them. Do it after you have been consistently meditating. Also research a lot before posting, specially the forums. Use the search function.

There are many factors which could affect the duration of manifestation but the rule of the thumb is working on something both physically and spirtually helps to shorten the duration by the maximum amount.
Physically: Develop your charisma,social skills, go out a lot, hang out.
Spirtually: Daily meditation and Specific workings

If you think that spirtual workings are like a spell which when cast brings a lover into your laps like *poof then I would have to majorly disappoint you. Spirtual workings reduce the time of manifestation and help you in many indirect ways. It is not instant and takes time to manifest.

We do not have a discord community as that kind of communication medium is extremely infiltratable and thus extremely dangerous. Imagine a random jew DM'ing you to try to jew you, scaryyyyy.

As you are a newbie, go thoroughly through joyofsatan.org. Explore the links there and learn all sorts of new things. Also check this link out here.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15534
That link is specifically for newbies like you so check it out.

Quote me or other members if you have further questions.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back