Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Other types of witchcraft

Russ

I know that we have our own satanic witchcraft to learn but it seems difficult you know your bioelectricity needs to be strong first and your focusing skills needs to be strong etc. In my country there are a lot of witches who use different kinds of witchcraft i guess like putting a poison on someone's drink using magic, touching your enemy and the touched body part will rot and a lot of things. Where did they learn those? Is it ok for a satanist to learn other types of witchcraft? Where can i learn those?

I know it might sound lazy person who just wants to be powerful but doesn't want to work hard for it. But i feel like i still can't do satanic witchcraft i feel like I'm not strong enough for that

Thanks

Poisens are probably not magicka, touching someone, inducing necrosis? You probably have to be really strong, but I doubt it's possible. I'm sorry I can't help you. Why do you want magic for anyways?

Russ said:
I know that we have our own satanic witchcraft to learn but it seems difficult you know your bioelectricity needs to be strong first and your focusing skills needs to be strong etc. In my country there are a lot of witches who use different kinds of witchcraft i guess like putting a poison on someone's drink using magic, touching your enemy and the touched body part will rot and a lot of things. Where did they learn those? Is it ok for a satanist to learn other types of witchcraft? Where can i learn those?

I know it might sound lazy person who just wants to be powerful but doesn't want to work hard for it. But i feel like i still can't do satanic witchcraft i feel like I'm not strong enough for that

Thanks

Hmm how do I put it?

Witch craft is basically just the use of your powers..
You can basically do anything with your power you can imagine.. well if you are powerful enough that is.
The JoS mentions only a few examples. But there is much more.. just grow stronger and experiment.

The thing is, the difference between „Satanic witch craft“ and other witchery is this.. in satanic witch craft you use YOUR OWN POWER!

That’s all.

Just grow stronger, and the rest will follow.

NinRick said:
Russ said:

Thanks

Hmm how do I put it?

Witch craft is basically just the use of your powers..
You can basically do anything with your power you can imagine.. well if you are powerful enough that is.
The JoS mentions only a few examples. But there is much more.. just grow stronger and experiment.

The thing is, the difference between „Satanic witch craft“ and other witchery is this.. in satanic witch craft you use YOUR OWN POWER!

That’s all.

Just grow stronger, and the rest will follow.

Oh okay, i appreciate it thanks :)

Where did they learn those? I don't think an average person will grasp such power without advanced beings like aliens help. If they are not from our gods they are from the enemy. If they are using real magicks they must have their protections either.

Is it ok for a satanist to learn these witchcraft? I don't think this is feasible. It is unsafe. Who knows what these witches are exactly doing?

Russ said:

Thanks
There is no other type of witchcraft. Props are only useful to focus your mind but magick works all the same. Everyone has energy and when you focus your mind on something, you are giving energy to it to manifest it. Lets say you start thinking everyday about seeing red cars well after some days you may start to see more red cars around you if you have put enough energy in these thoughts. This is a very very basic type of magic. With Spiritual Satanism you can learn how to do it better, like using affirmations, runes/mantras and so on. Anyone can do magic, of course with time you are going to be more powerful with meditations and will be able to manifest things faster but there are no shortcuts to magic, it all works the same.

Poison? So that's not magick. It's even stupid, they can find you and put you in prison.
I doubt those witches put poison in evil people's water.
Something like they like a boy, a girl likes him too, so they go put some poison in her water?
This is being a jew. Just being this.

Also, poison causes pain in most cases. Either your country is full of jewish soviets taking your people on box-cars to the Gulag, or what they do is pointlessly unfair.
Unfair is not being in Nature, it is going against it.

On the part of the deadly touch, that's something for advanced people. But advanced people don't go in the streets to touch innocents to make them rot.
Just focus on the RTRs because they make the real enemies rot. The powers you want will come with your advancement, but some of them requires you to be a God. Like this one.

If you see it like it is, then it is like bringing a Plague.
But how could you when you miss all the ground to build things?
If you send a Plague to someone, that someone must be like the Chief of a Nuclear Plant or a murderer.
If you like someone and that someone is liked by other people, you just use Sexual magic, like it is natural to be, or a thoughtform...but you don't waste your energies, and you don't use your powers to kill someone just because that someone is there, living his/her life as anyone does.
This is just an istance to give you an idea.

Poisoning someone makes me think about someone not advanced at all.

If they had power, they wouldn't need poison, and they would not poison anyone for stupid things at first.

I see these people in a xian mass, not around magic.

If you go to Brasil, there you find these people killing chikens for "magic". Not only that, I saw this article online, about Brasil, and the press always likes to talk about fools and horror.

There were candles with a six pointed star and this strange altar full of mixed things from different places. So where is magic here?

Pay attention to who you have around. There is much more than xians. You find these people drinking angels piss and then cursing every life form.
You find these people smiling, but sitting on a spider web.
And also note that if they were good, that knowledge would not be a secret or a whisper.
Furthermore, I don't know them, but it is always good to expect the worst from these people.

Don't be around them, and when your Aura becomes powerful, these people may even feel it. So play your role, and don't be bewitched by something you don't understand and that if understood, it might even scare you. So understand Truth, not the lies around it.

You have it here. Just buy old history books and read about Greeks and Romans... that's magic as well XD.
And I said old, because my school books are full of shit and old things are always less touched by the jewish control.

Be bewitched by Truth. Here you find it, and not only that, here you find people talking about how this Truth changed their Souls and Minds.

You worry about bioelectricity. Your worry is pointless.The Joy Of Satan and its Meditations are increasing it by default.

You should worry instead about your safety. Do you know who jehova witnesses are? Because these people are even worse than them.
They enter your head the same way, and in the same way your brain rots.

You don't want to join a cult. You want to stay alive and to have all your chakras clean.

The magic you want to learn is the one which helps you and this world to become better.

Better alone, than being surrounded by enemies.
And you're not alone, nobody here is.

Hail Satan!

Russ said:

Thanks

You can make magickal objects, potions, but magick is magick. Magick is the power of your mind and soul, that is no matter what you make (blessing your home, your working tools or blessing a potion) magick will be the same always.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back