Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Grey hairing = no immortality?

Amrita Kama

I recall once reading that growing grey hair means that the bioelectricity is very low and one has to reincarnate into a new body if they want to ascend. Is that true? Feel bad about my family not making it and having to reincarnate. Dying is the worst thing ever, by my thought. I just want to make this one physical body immortal, keep my memories and all. I don't want to be forgotten and I don't want to end. I don't want a new body either. I just want to keep on with this life forever

This is inaccurate. One may have fully white hair and still be very strong in bioelectricity or otherwise. Not sure where you read this but this is highly inaccurate and BS.

Some people genetically go white in their 20's but they have the vitals of their age regardless. Certain families, the hair goes grey very early and it's just genetic.

Amrita Kama said:
I recall once reading that growing grey hair means that the bioelectricity is very low and one has to reincarnate into a new body if they want to ascend. Is that true? Feel bad about my family not making it and having to reincarnate. Dying is the worst thing ever, by my thought. I just want to make this one physical body immortal, keep my memories and all. I don't want to be forgotten and I don't want to end. I don't want a new body either. I just want to keep on with this life forever

On jos is only written:

"The effects of the Magnum Opus are said to reverse aging- grey hair turns back to its natural color, lost teeth grow back in, ailments are cured and perfect health is restored. "

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Magnum_Opus.html

This also indicates you can start MO with grey hair. :)

Some men in their 60s are more capable and potent than 20-year-olds nowadays. Don't worry about those things.

There is research and studies done linking vitamin and nutrient deficiencies, namely a lack of copper in one's diet, to premature greying of the hair.

Relationship between Trace Elements and Premature Hair Graying
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6369637/

9 Signs and Symptoms of Copper Deficiency
https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/copper-deficiency-symptoms#TOC_TITLE_HDR_9

HS.

Amrita Kama said:

Hair going grey is caused by kidney yang deficiency. Advancing spiritually will indirectly provide more energy to the organs, however you can also use direct means through acupuncture or healing workings.

I saw there could be lots of reasons for premature hair graying, from genetics to actual health problems, but whatever the reason, it may be a good idea to dye your hair if you really get intimidated by this until you heal yourself or use biokinesis to change whatever it is to change. I would personally dye it a few months until I see what the problem is and start to change.

My dad and his brother had half of their hair grey already by the time they were 20, both being very healthy now as well. Is not that much of a big deal, my parents met when my dad was 26, so if you do not feel confident in it, know that love goes beyond a hair color if it comes to genetics.

You can just enter a trance state and ask your own subconscious what is the actual reason for that, wait for the answer, and when you get it act to solve the problem. Do biokinesis if it is that, or satanic healing, and go see a doctor (and considering the current situation make sure that doctor is a very close person, and you do go to the private hospital at least), or search for natural remedies online if you know exactly what you do have after asking your subconscious.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back