Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Something about my friend

Crystal Lake

He once worried that if Satan left him, shedding tears and suffered a lot. At first he feels sorrow and hopless for his remaining life, an anbandoned soul which is doomed to dissipated and can never have a second chance to live. Afterwards he only feels the loss of love insead of the desire for life or the fear of death, since Satan is the only one he cares about and no one can compare with Satan in his mind. He remembers that he decided to do the dedication ritual at the first sight of JoS website without any hesitation, just because of the love in his heart, nothing else.

Life that don't live and fight for Satan are worthless. That's why he only feels hatred and disgust to those who are without. He never feels lonely for being alone, instead he feels malicious when he gets close to those maggots.

Gradually he realized that his love and loyalty is not important or precious in others eyes because he is too weak to do anything to satisfy Satan. Worthless things should be discarded no matter how they feels. So he decided to devote his life into becoming the best one. The one who is the most useful so that he will never be deserted or replaced.

Once he had a dream. he dreamt that he was attacked by the enemy. He was too weak to fight back. Fortunately Satan saved and protected him. He hid behind Satan, wishing this can become real after waking up.

He doesn't care about earthly people or any other earthly things. He doesn't care his own life or death as well. So he never feel sorrow for things that other people think miserable. You may think he is a phycho or someone extreme emotional in some extents. He only cares about Satan, though he doesn't know why.

What is love? If he is a sentimentalist, why he only feels indifference and ruthless for everything? If he is coldhearted, why he feels incomparable feelings for Satan?

Not everyone has unqestioning love for their creator. And no one will be more selfless on this matter than him.

Crystal Lake said:
He once worried that if Satan left him, shedding tears and suffered a lot. At first he feels sorrow and hopless for his remaining life, an anbandoned soul which is doomed to dissipated and can never have a second chance to live. Afterwards he only feels the loss of love insead of the desire for life or the fear of death, since Satan is the only one he cares about and no one can compare with Satan in his mind. He remembers that he decided to do the dedication ritual at the first sight of JoS website without any hesitation, just because of the love in his heart, nothing else.

Life that don't live and fight for Satan are worthless. That's why he only feels hatred and disgust to those who are without. He never feels lonely for being alone, instead he feels malicious when he gets close to those maggots.

Gradually he realized that his love and loyalty is not important or precious in others eyes because he is too weak to do anything to satisfy Satan. Worthless things should be discarded no matter how they feels. So he decided to devote his life into becoming the best one. The one who is the most useful so that he will never be deserted or replaced.

Once he had a dream. he dreamt that he was attacked by the enemy. He was too weak to fight back. Fortunately Satan saved and protected him. He hid behind Satan, wishing this can become real after waking up.

He doesn't care about earthly people or any other earthly things. He doesn't care his own life or death as well. So he never feel sorrow for things that other people think miserable. You may think he is a phycho or someone extreme emotional in some extents. He only cares about Satan, though he doesn't know why.

What is love? If he is a sentimentalist, why he only feels indifference and ruthless for everything? If he is coldhearted, why he feels incomparable feelings for Satan?

Not everyone has unqestioning love for their creator. And no one will be more selfless on this matter than him.

Pls read this:

Physical Action For Future Freedom & Fedposting Again
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=53486

Fuchs said:
Pls read this:

Physical Action For Future Freedom & Fedposting Again
I don't know what your intention is. If you think that I am some kind of fedposter, I can simply tell you that you are wrong.
As for that post, apparently someone like me is not interested in those things.

Crystal Lake said:
He doesn't care about earthly people or any other earthly things.

"A few random ideas: Create a family business so you can live this war and be well insured. Join an activist organization for the environment or some other meaningful cause. Create technology or related infrastructure. Become a good and reputable educator. Build companies to have a strong infrastructure. Reach millions by spreading the knowledge in smart anonymous ways. One could go on and on for days on that.

In other words, do meaningful physical things. The JoS as everyone can see, is not only "astral". HPHC

Fuchs said:
Crystal Lake said:

"A few random ideas: Create a family business so you can live this war and be well insured. Join an activist organization for the environment or some other meaningful cause. Create technology or related infrastructure. Become a good and reputable educator. Build companies to have a strong infrastructure. Reach millions by spreading the knowledge in smart anonymous ways. One could go on and on for days on that.

In other words, do meaningful physical things. The JoS as everyone can see, is not only "astral". HPHC

To make it clear, I live in communism China.

None of these ideas is feasible. Activist organizations do not exist in China. Any technology you create will only become another tool or weapon of communism. I am at college and trying to be a teacher in the future. Education is also known as brainwashing and the educators the tools of controlling young kids minds in my eyes. Anyone who dares to say something against communism party will have troubles, especially for teachers in China.

It will be of much help if Satanists took place of the enemy in high positions. I don't deny this. But it is probably not what I should do. Or else, what are you expecting? Wanting me to infiltrate communism party and crush them? It will be better if I hide myself.

I befriend myself only. Probably I use the wrong words due to my poor English. I meant that I don't care at all about the small things average people worrying about all day long. Life is a journey. This life is just a checkpoint of my journey. I just feel nothing for those worthless things that those who are without are struggling for.

I do lack earth according to my chart. But I won't push myself to walk on the path I don't like and become someone unfamiliar to me.

Crystal Lake said:
Fuchs said:
Crystal Lake said:

To make it clear, I live in communism China.

None of these ideas is feasible. Activist organizations do not exist in China. Any technology you create will only become another tool or weapon of communism. I am at college and trying to be a teacher in the future. Education is also known as brainwashing and the educators the tools of controlling young kids minds in my eyes. Anyone who dares to say something against communism party will have troubles, especially for teachers in China.

It will be of much help if Satanists took place of the enemy in high positions. I don't deny this. But it is probably not what I should do. Or else, what are you expecting? Wanting me to infiltrate communism party and crush them? It will be better if I hide myself.

I befriend myself only. Probably I use the wrong words due to my poor English. I meant that I don't care at all about the small things average people worrying about all day long. Life is a journey. This life is just a checkpoint of my journey. I just feel nothing for those worthless things that those who are without are struggling for.

I do lack earth according to my chart. But I won't push myself to walk on the path I don't like and become someone unfamiliar to me.

If you're in China, you better fully focus on secrecy and spirtual warfare at best.

Getting out of here might help you. Like physically emigrating somewhere else.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
If you're in China, you better fully focus on secrecy and spirtual warfare at best.

Getting out of here might help you. Like physically emigrating somewhere else.
Thank you for the advice but I'm not gonna flee. If a cozy environment is what I want, why live on and fight in this battlefield? I will watch the day the communism and all who stand up for it die out or the day I die.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back