Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

shadow creatures

lillycat1231

Recently I started seeing shadow like creatures around me. First I only saw black butterflies flying around my room, but when I tried to touch them they vanished. Yesterday a being shaped like a raven was sitting on my desk in the middle of the night. When I turned the lights on and off the creature was gone.

What's going on?

Oxygenate your room in case you have carbon dioxide poisoning. If this persists and it becomes too much out of the ordinary you should visit a doctor for eye checking. But never tell someone else that you see creatures or your beliefs. Just black spots and a routine checking at most.

Seeing black spots, flashes, lights, are normal when advancing. Black thoughtforms are to be ignored and it means you should clean yourself more often without too much worry. Don't interact with things you see and focus on positive things. Be mindful of what is real and what can be delusion or mind impressions. Our mind is very malleable so if you believe truly in something you create it to your senses to experience.

Also, don't be so influenceable and impressionable, from something minor most people exaggerate to themselves things, so it is very important to be sincere to yourself.

lillycat1231 said:
Recently I started seeing shadow like creatures around me. First I only saw black butterflies flying around my room, but when I tried to touch them they vanished. Yesterday a being shaped like a raven was sitting on my desk in the middle of the night. When I turned the lights on and off the creature was gone.

What's going on?
A good test to see if something is real or an eye hallucination is to look away and use your peripheral vision to look at it. If it is real, it will still be where it was. If it is manufactured by your eye, then it will follow as you look away, staying in the center of your vision. This may be difficult if the object is rapidly moving, like your flying butterflies, but it ought to work for the raven. You can also look for subtle defects in the perspective or location, which can indicate whether something exists in 3-dimensional space or is a fake image inside your eye.

It's worth mentioning that the Raven is one of Satan's animals. It could be a sign from Him, especially if there is some significance to you. (The desk? The time of night? Etc.)
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satan.html
Animals that are sacred to him are the Peacock, the Serpent, the Goat, the Dragon and the Raven.

Do you sleep enough? Do you drink enough water? Do you eat healthy food?

Extreme lack of sleep, starvation, and dehydration may cause some hallucinations like that.

NakedPluto said:
Oxygenate your room in case you have carbon dioxide poisoning. If this persists and it becomes too much out of the ordinary you should visit a doctor for eye checking. But never tell someone else that you see creatures or your beliefs. Just black spots and a routine checking at most.

Seeing black spots, flashes, lights, are normal when advancing. Black thoughtforms are to be ignored and it means you should clean yourself more often without too much worry. Don't interact with things you see and focus on positive things. Be mindful of what is real and what can be delusion or mind impressions. Our mind is very malleable so if you believe truly in something you create it to your senses to experience.

Also, don't be so influenceable and impressionable, from something minor most people exaggerate to themselves things, so it is very important to be sincere to yourself.

I also was hearing and seeing things when i first came to the forums and i feel imbarrest about that all haha and it landed me in a psychiatric hospital aswel. Im much better now!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back