Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I want to live forever, physically too

Amrita Kama

I read everywhere that death is part of life.
But what if I don't want to? This thing that a lot of people pushed, that "death is part of life", really freaks me out. I want to physically live forever, I do not want to reincarnate. I love my body, I love my memories and my personality. Definitely I would really prefer living forever physically than dying and starting life all over from the start. Fuck that.
Can someone clarify those words?
"Death is part of life".
Do we actually have to die physically?
Can we become physically immortal, in this life?
Not trying to be mean

Those people think that dying is normal, they don't have our knowledge. Becoming immortal is what our destiny was, and is. Death is a waste of time.

Some people keep many of their memories in the next life. And most people keep their personality, at least mostly the same as it was before. And your body will also be very similar to how it is now, because your body and soul are connected together.

Death is the absence of life, as so death and life are inseparable in the universe. Even after immortality, death will happen on another scale and different manifestation, just not material as life will keep on regenerating, thus not being absent.

You all kind of gave a very different answer. I also don't think memories from our past lives will be back, since I don't have any memory of my past life - as any other human being, most likely -
Aquarius's answer was a relief at least. If it actually is possible to don't physically die in this life, then I'm not going to, whatever it takes.

Being immortal is our primordial goal. We aren't supposed to regularly die as we do now. Even if death isn't as tragic as most people make it seem, we must stay alive and evolve, just so we can complete gods' project.

Ol argedco luciftias here said that body remains very similar to how it was back then, as it and the soul are connected, and I can totally agree with that as I saw myself during past life regression, and my body looks pretty much the same as it was about 2000 years ago, but what is changed is the unhealthy influences of my surroundings, mostly present because of jews.

Also because of them and their curses we now have to work harder for what we want to achieve, especially spiritually. As an example, back in ancient times one could have the serpent risen in 2 weeks, and now it takes us years.

Whatever, thanks to RTRs things get easier, I personally had kundalini experiences doing them, as doing RTRs remove the curses and bindings, also blockages in the soul so the energy can flow freely.

Things will get even easier when there is no enemy influence and gods are here, but we must work hard until then. Let's just take it now as immortality will come as a gift for our hard work, aside of a primordial goal.

Amrita Kama said:
If it actually is possible to don't physically die in this life, then I'm not going to, whatever it takes.
What it takes is consistency and perseverance. Seek the Gods, meditate daily, fulfill your dharma, seek healthiness.

The Magnum Opus is physical and spiritual perfection and immortality.

The effects of the Magnum Opus are said to reverse aging- grey hair turns back to its natural color, lost teeth grow back in, ailments are cured and perfect health is restored.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Magnum_Opus.html

Amrita Kama said:
You all kind of gave a very different answer. I also don't think memories from our past lives will be back, since I don't have any memory of my past life - as any other human being, most likely -
Aquarius's answer was a relief at least. If it actually is possible to don't physically die in this life, then I'm not going to, whatever it takes.
It depends on the individual if they keep memories of past lives. At the very latest past life memories will resurface when the Serpent rises.

So when you will set your goal to Magnum Opus, there will be time along the way when you will gain access to your past life expierences, memories and knowledge.

More info can be found from a sermon (The Afterlife and Reincarnation [Fully Explained]
The Satanic Afterlife and Reincarnation VS The Enemy "afterlife" and literal death.

By High Priest Hooded Cobra 666): https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=53503

Amrita Kama said:
I read everywhere that death is part of life.
But what if I don't want to? This thing that a lot of people pushed, that "death is part of life", really freaks me out. I want to physically live forever, I do not want to reincarnate. I love my body, I love my memories and my personality. Definitely I would really prefer living forever physically than dying and starting life all over from the start. Fuck that.
Can someone clarify those words?
"Death is part of life".
Do we actually have to die physically?
Can we become physically immortal, in this life?
Not trying to be mean
There was a guy in China that lived to be over 250 years old (documented by the Chinese military) by meditating, drinking Fo ti root tea (he shou wu) and abstaining from root vegetables.

Why the abstaining from root vegetables?

Well, your guess is as good as mine.

No surprise. Some geniuses I met even stated that immortality is a curse and death is a gift. Don't listen to them.

Are you fearing death? It is not something that a warrior in the battlefield will do. Only those who devote their life selflessly will earn the chance to live on, that is what I believe.

I don't know how but I have a feeling that death is part of the process of becoming immortal. Even it is real, you won't lose your memories of past lives or some other things.

Is there any chance to be immortal in this life? The possibility is little. The world is in chaos.

We might try and keep surviving for a lot of years more than the average 80 while keep on meditating, the enemy will eventually fall apart in the next 20 years hopefully and there will be a lot of time to become immortal then. I don't see why would the possibility to become immortal in this life be so little if the enemy is to its knees and that shit is probably going to fall down in the following close years. Let's stay positive about the becoming immortal thing

Crystal Lake said:
No surprise. Some geniuses I met even stated that immortality is a curse and death is a gift. Don't listen to them.

Are you fearing death? It is not something that a warrior in the battlefield will do. Only those who devote their life selflessly will earn the chance to live on, that is what I believe.

I don't know how but I have a feeling that death is part of the process of becoming immortal. Even it is real, you won't lose your memories of past lives or some other things.

Is there any chance to be immortal in this life? The possibility is little. The world is in chaos.

Every warrior on the battlefield finds the fear of death as the motivator and as an actual help leading and winning the battle, both physically and spiritually, be it fear of the death of loved ones or self. Immortality viewed as a curse is descriptive to those that life is only perceived in abstract experience and the firsts to victimize themselves, exactly opposite of selfless, which is again another flip of a bad coin.

The goal of life is to devote yourself to it, which encompasses both self-serving and serving the external, and that is a synergic aim to all beings and social constructs, similar to how our own cells and body operates. You cannot be alive if your cells won't self serve.

"Fear" is to be destroyed, yet we cannot do it while ignoring it. Better to say we grow out of it, and that is a self-serving purpose.

Death is a gift only when you are a parasite, and the gift is to nature and the other beings. When you are a parasite, self-giving this midset is extremely good for the environment, as we are better of without.

NakedPluto said:
Every warrior on the battlefield finds the fear of death as the motivator and as an actual help leading and winning the battle, both physically and spiritually, be it fear of the death of loved ones or self. Immortality viewed as a curse is descriptive to those that life is only perceived in abstract experience and the firsts to victimize themselves, exactly opposite of selfless, which is again another flip of a bad coin.

The goal of life is to devote yourself to it, which encompasses both self-serving and serving the external, and that is a synergic aim to all beings and social constructs, similar to how our own cells and body operates. You cannot be alive if your cells won't self serve.

"Fear" is to be destroyed, yet we cannot do it while ignoring it. Better to say we grow out of it, and that is a self-serving purpose.

Death is a gift only when you are a parasite, and the gift is to nature and the other beings. When you are a parasite, self-giving this midset is extremely good for the environment, as we are better of without.

Those who are forced to join the war and pushed by fear don't deserve to be called warriors. True warriors are those who are brave and selfless, fighting for honor and their people behind them.
Taking fear as a motivator. How miserable.

I once read some files about aliens on the Internet stated that reptilians use fear to control others. I'm familiar with this. When I was at high school my communist teachers used fear and punishments to manage the students, which made me swear to kill them all when I'm more advanced. Xians are also doing the same things. Fear is the tool of the enemy. So I don't think any true warrior should use fear as motivator.

You can't expect someone who are depressed and can't wait for death to endure everlasting life. Many people's life are suffering and boring that's why they don't expect everlasting life.

The interesting thing is I once use 'Death is the best present.' as my motto. It simply means that I want to sent death to my enemies as gifts for them for revenge. Maybe the one first stated that death is a gift thinks the same with me while many ignorant fools misunderstand this.

I would dare to argue with even the HP/s on this subject if they said that Death is a part of life or something similar.
No Spirtual Satanists can change my mind on this.

I really hate the concept of death. I am very ignorant and there might be more profound reasons that I might not be able to grasp with my closemindedness or ignorance. Still, there will never come a day where I would want to start over and delete all my memories and feelings. Memories of people I have been with, the love that I felt, the experiences of life and all the hardword and my accumulations Everything gone like poof. Never ! If this leads me to ruin then so be it.

I disagree with the other members when they say that you would be same as you were in this life. Life is very unpredictable. It might just be the most complicated thing in the universe. Who's to say that the circumstances around you don't mold you into a different person than who you were in your past life?

Again, I might be ignorant here and it could be that Sir Satan's will or the correct alighnment of the stars would ensure that doesn't happen. There might be some spirtual phenomena that i might not know of that ensure this doesn't happen either.
My basis to say this is that your personality and your self are molded by the environment around you. Environment is a gigantic variable with lots of fluctuations. There is a sense of self that is always same, Its something one can say and feel intuitively, however there's still a limit.

You worked so hard to learn the English langueage, maths and other many subjects. The knowledge you acquired, the foundation of skills, many valuable experiences. All gone and you have to start over again. The most horrid thing is that you would have to attend school yet again, this gives me goosebumps.

I am disturbed as to why some Spirtual Satanists here think of it as something normal.
Atrophying spirtual prowess so that we forget our past life memories and feelings is a crime done by the jews for which I want to torture them badly.

Most of all, the memories and people you have been with. Persons you loved, they disappear out of your mind. This is so so sooo much heartbreaking. No one should go through this.
Damn it, one day these jewshits are really going to pay for this.

I don't want to spread fear of death around here. If I were to give up my life and lose everything for people I love or for my spirtual pursutis, then it would be a life well worth. However, accepting death as the norm and joining the river of thought that losing your memories and feelings are okay is something that I will resist with each and every quarks,electron that make me up and my soul.

Death is a strong motivation for doing daily power meditations and Spirtual warfare.

I am very enthusiastic to argue with anyone who doesn't agree with me. Its to the extent that I am basically looking for a fight here on this forum.

Username said:
I would dare to argue with even the HP/s on this subject if they said that Death is a part of life or something similar.

I really hate the concept of death. I am very ignorant and there might be more profound reasons that I might not be able to grasp with my closemindedness or ignorance. Still, there will never come a day where I would want to start over and delete all my memories and feelings. Memories of people I have been with, the love that I felt, the experiences of life and all the hardword and my accumulations Everything gone like poof. Never ! If this leads me to ruin then so be it.

I disagree with the other members when they say that you would be same as you were in this life. Life is very unpredictable. It might just be the most complicated thing in the universe. Who's to say that the circumstances around you don't mold you into a different person than who you were in your past life?

Again, I might be ignorant here and it could be that Sir Satan's will or the correct alighnment of the stars would ensure that doesn't happen. There might be some spirtual phenomena that i might not know of that ensure this doesn't happen either.
My basis to say this is that your personality and your self are molded by the environment around you. Environment is a gigantic variable with lots of fluctuations. There is a sense of self that is always same, Its something one can say and feel intuitively, however there's still a limit.

You worked so hard to learn the English langueage, maths and other many subjects. The knowledge you acquired, the foundation of skills, many valuable experiences. All gone and you have to start over again. The most horrid thing is that you would have to attend school yet again, this gives me goosebumps.

I am disturbed as to why some Spirtual Satanists here think of it as something normal.
Atrophying spirtual prowess so that we forget our past life memories and feelings is a crime done by the jews for which I want to torture them badly.

Most of all, the memories and people you have been with. Persons you loved, they disappear out of your mind. This is so so sooo much heartbreaking. No one should go through this.

I don't want to spread fear of death around here. If I were to give up my life and lose everything for people I love or for my spirtual pursutis, then it would be a life well worth. However, accepting death as the norm and joining the river of thought that losing your memories and feelings are okay is something that I will resist with each and every quarks,electron that make me up and my soul.

Death is a strong motivation for doing daily power meditations and Spirtual warfare.

I am very enthusiastic to argue with anyone who doesn't agree with me. Its to the extent that I am basically looking for a fight here on this forum.
You bring it to a wrong extreme. It's always you, in different lifetimes, your soul doesn't change, the idea that someone's character is molded completely by the environment is marxist garbage, environment can do that, but how much it does depends on the soul of the person ecc
If you advance spiritually you will at a certain point reunite with all your past life memories, in case you don't complete the MO at least you will be conscious to a certain level depending on how much you advanced in your past life.
For example the russian Psychic varvara ivanova, she knew many languages, she claimed that she knew them because of her past lives.
Anyways, if you die in this lifetime, don't expect your next lifetime to suck, the world is entering in Satan's Age, strive to complete the MO in this lifetime though.

Aquarius said:
environment can do that, but how much it does depends on the soul of the person ecc
Anyways, if you die in this lifetime, don't expect your next lifetime to suck, the world is entering in Satan's Age, strive to complete the MO in this lifetime though.

I completely agree with you when you say that it depends on the soul. I expect the effect from the environment to be least to negligible when it comes to affecting souls. I hope to regain all of my past memories sometime in the future.
Also its relieving to know that your soul stays the same in lifetimes with little to not much deviation.

Its just that I don't want to lose my memories of my past life. They are dear to me and make me who I am.
This is all. Yeah, I have been extreme about this topic, however, these are my feelings towards death. I realise that I shouldn't have written it here on this forum.
I will be careful in the future.
Thank you for your time and knowledge.

Username said:
Aquarius said:
environment can do that, but how much it does depends on the soul of the person ecc

I completely agree with you when you say that it depends on the soul. I expect the effect from the environment to be least to negligible when it comes to affecting souls. I hope to regain all of my past memories sometime in the future.
Also its relieving to know that your soul stays the same in lifetimes with little to not much deviation.

Its just that I don't want to lose my memories of my past life. They are dear to me and make me who I am.
This is all. Yeah, I have been extreme about this topic, however, these are my feelings towards death. I realise that I shouldn't have written it here on this forum.
I will be careful in the future.
Thank you for your time and knowledge.
If you wouldn't have written it I couldn't have helped you understand more about this.
With the Meditations that we have, with the freeing of the soul that comes with the RTR'S, and with the Benediction of the Gods, I'm inclined to say that if you've been doing it long enough and unfortunately die, you will most likely remember your past life in the next life, or get in Satanism at a younger age.

Username said:
Its just that I don't want to lose my memories of my past life.
We never lose the memories, but the connection to them. This connection can be restored and maintained by spiritual practices.

Username said:

I couldn't agree more. I love myself and I will do whatever it takes to become immortal in this one life. Dying is not good at all, I don't want new education, I don't want to face school all over from the start again, or anything that I've already faced before that has been bad. I'm proud of who I became. Dying is not an option, and we can make it possible for ourselves to be physically eternal. Just have to work for it.

Henu the Great said:
Username said:
Its just that I don't want to lose my memories of my past life.
We never lose the memories, but the connection to them. This connection can be restored and maintained by spiritual practices.

I see, Thanks for sharing.

This is an intriguing topic and one with many viewpoints and opinions.

For a very long time I've likened death to the fact that we are all human and thus being petty is a waste of time. As well, fearing death to me is a sign of insecurity. We should never have fear as Satanists because Satan is always with us. Prolonging life for the sake of continuing improvement of one's self and others is a major part of Satanism, hence why there's a lot of focus on mental and physical health in these forums.

I've read somewhere on the JoS (I believe) that when the Elohim bioengenered our species from primates, Satan and his followers rebelled enabling us to have free thought and spiritual ability. They were stopped short of granting us eternal life and were cast out by the others.

Satan's original plan was for us to be immortal as the Elohim are and to live in peace. I think we have the ability to complete this step through the Magnum Opus yet I'm unsure as to whether it grants us eternal life physically or not.
It mentions on the JoS that when the work is complete gray hairs dissapear and missing teeth regrow, so I do believe it can reverse aging and decay which strongly implies eternal life on earth. Something like a bullet however most likely wouldn't bounce off of any body in this physical realm.

BioElektrik said:
This is an intriguing topic and one with many viewpoints and opinions.

For a very long time I've likened death to the fact that we are all human and thus being petty is a waste of time. As well, fearing death to me is a sign of insecurity. We should never have fear as Satanists because Satan is always with us. Prolonging life for the sake of continuing improvement of one's self and others is a major part of Satanism, hence why there's a lot of focus on mental and physical health in these forums.

I've read somewhere on the JoS (I believe) that when the Elohim bioengenered our species from primates, Satan and his followers rebelled enabling us to have free thought and spiritual ability. They were stopped short of granting us eternal life and were cast out by the others.

Satan's original plan was for us to be immortal as the Elohim are and to live in peace. I think we have the ability to complete this step through the Magnum Opus yet I'm unsure as to whether it grants us eternal life physically or not.
It mentions on the JoS that when the work is complete gray hairs dissapear and missing teeth regrow, so I do believe it can reverse aging and decay which strongly implies eternal life on earth. Something like a bullet however most likely wouldn't bounce off of any body in this physical realm.
As far as I know elohim is a reptilian entity. I think you have some misconceptions.

As far as I know elohim is a reptilian entity. I think you have some misconceptions.
[/quote]

You're probably right. I simply remember reading our creators were a group of blonde-haired aliens of which Satan and the Demons formerly belonged to. Now that I think of it I'm sure it was somewhere on the Luciferian Liberation Front webpage. I'll take a more thorough look.
(Something worth noting) I recently found a video of an old Itallian translator who spoke of the bible's original translation and it spoke of this same concept.

From what I recall they returned to their home planet and left Satan and the Demons bound. HPS Maxine mentioned in a post that during her early days (before Jos was formed) she and some other Satanists worked hard to unbind many of them.

This is the race I suspect the kikes believe to be their direct bloodline, yet I think it's more likely they're being manipulated by the reptilians and greys.

I believe the reptilians are the ones in control of society and are one step in the ladder above the Jews. This goes into illunminati which in itself consists of a plethora of rabbit holes.

Again, I'm basing much of my information from sources that aren't directly from any of the HPs so I urge you take it with a grain of salt. Hopefully someone here might have further information. (I should almost make a new topic asking this).

Sorry to get off topic BTW! Regarding eternal life, someone here mentioned to me that since the body and soul are connected immortality obtained from the magnum opus would affect both. This interpretation makes the most sense to me.

[/quote]

You're probably right. I simply remember reading our creators were a group of blonde-haired aliens of which Satan and the Demons formerly belonged to. Now that I think of it I'm sure it was somewhere on the Luciferian Liberation Front webpage. I'll take a more thorough look.
(Something worth noting) I recently found a video of an old Itallian translator who spoke of the bible's original translation and it spoke of this same concept.

From what I recall they returned to their home planet and left Satan and the Demons bound. HPS Maxine mentioned in a post that during her early days (before Jos was formed) she and some other Satanists worked hard to unbind many of them.

This is the race I suspect the kikes believe to be their direct bloodline, yet I think it's more likely they're being manipulated by the reptilians and greys.

I believe the reptilians are the ones in control of society and are one step in the ladder above the Jews. This goes into illunminati which in itself consists of a plethora of rabbit holes.

Again, I'm basing much of my information from sources that aren't directly from any of the HPs so I urge you take it with a grain of salt. Hopefully someone here might have further information. (I should almost make a new topic asking this).

Sorry to get off topic BTW! Regarding eternal life, someone here mentioned to me that since the body and soul are connected immortality obtained from the magnum opus would affect both. This interpretation makes the most sense to me.

[/quote]

I re-read some information and yes I do have some misconceptions. It turns out Satan belongs to a group caled "the Nordics".

As for the ones who created us they probably are reptilians. I'm also certain this is what is refered to as "god" in the bible. The nordics intervened, preventing us from becoming mental/spiritual slaves and were banished from the group (Galactic Federation?)

There is a lot to learn! I apologize for confusing the issue so much. ^_^

BioElektrik said:

I re-read some information and yes I do have some misconceptions. It turns out Satan belongs to a group caled "the Nordics".

As for the ones who created us they probably are reptilians. I'm also certain this is what is refered to as "god" in the bible. The nordics intervened, preventing us from becoming mental/spiritual slaves and were banished from the group (Galactic Federation?)

[/quote]
Most of the things you write are completely inaccurate. You should take a pause from posting from the forums and read the whole JoS website, we're not here to spoon feed you everything you can read on the website.

BioElektrik said:

Reptilians created jews... Not us.

Reptilians created jews... Not us.
[/quote]

I see, thank you for clairifying! Nasty Jewdom they built in Israel. Their culture and even their mannerisms are abhorrant. Their day of reckoning will come. I'm bewildered at how many people today are questioning Israel and WW2. RTRs are having such an impact.

It's helpful to learn about our adversary. Thanks Henu. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back