Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Message to younger members/teens

r2vven

I have been seeing a lot of posts in this section of the forum where younger people are asking for help, evidence, reassurance, or other more ignorant requests (summoning wish-granting demons, and similar stuff), so I decided to write a small post in the hopes of it helping younger people who have come to this path.

I'm writing this form the position of someone who is a dedicated satanist for six years now (March, 2015), when I was just your own regular teen, not unlike most of you reading this. I definitely do understand all concerns that you may have, but I keep seeing a pattern most of you with unreasonable requests or with questions stemming from unintentional ignorance seem to be following.

I can almost guarantee you that 90% of your questions are already answered in www.joyofsatan.org or satanisgod.org

1. Seriously. People frequently ask if their dedication ritual is valid because they only squeezed out a small amount of blood. The answer to that is given by HPS Maxine on the same page where the steps of the ritual are listed. Some also ask whether they can perform the ritual more than once, which is the first question answered on the page regarding the dedication process.

2. Other times there have been questions regarding feats of magick which do sound unreasonable (shapeshifting, other bouts of magick which do not fall under the domain of empowering ourselves during this lifetime), which is also directly and indirectly addressed by HPS Maxine on the JOS website in many articles, not just one. The homepage of the main JOS website answers what our mission is and what we should strive for (empowering ourselves with power meditation and fighting back), which are feasible goals taking into consideration that we are not yet spiritually free and we have just re-discovered humanity's true religion.

3. If you come in need of answers to some of the questions which arose in your head after reading the JOS it's fine. All of us are more than glad to help you, but if you come here just to say that our religion is false because our members can't turn into werewolves or shoot lightning bolts than I doubt that you want to be helped, because if you did, you would have read the JOS website in the first place.

4. "I have been a dedicated Satanist and I haven't advanced at all". Oh do I have an answer for you. HPS Maxine and HP Hooded Cobra have been repeating that discipline is one of the main requirements of this path, and even this is answered a gazillion of times in the JOS website. Now where I understand you is the fact that most of you who come here (in the first place) do so with disdain towards xianity and in need of answers and results. In this case, you need to have the understanding that nothing will come to you until you put in serious effort on your side. Start with the 40 day meditation program and continue with your meditations afterwards without any slack. After all, even not taking Spiritual Satanism into account, consistency and discipline are some of the most important and valuable traits you can develop.

I might edit this post in the future if I find anything else worth mentioning, and if Hooded Cobra deems it worthy and helpful to approve it.

r2vven said:
I have been seeing a lot of posts in this section of the forum where younger people are asking for help, evidence, reassurance, or other more ignorant requests (summoning wish-granting demons, and similar stuff), so I decided to write a small post in the hopes of it helping younger people who have come to this path.

I'm writing this form the position of someone who is a dedicated satanist for six years now (March, 2015), when I was just your own regular teen, not unlike most of you reading this. I definitely do understand all concerns that you may have, but I keep seeing a pattern most of you with unreasonable requests or with questions stemming from unintentional ignorance seem to be following.

I can almost guarantee you that 90% of your questions are already answered in www.joyofsatan.org or satanisgod.org

1. Seriously. People frequently ask if their dedication ritual is valid because they only squeezed out a small amount of blood. The answer to that is given by HPS Maxine on the same page where the steps of the ritual are listed. Some also ask whether they can perform the ritual more than once, which is the first question answered on the page regarding the dedication process.

2. Other times there have been questions regarding feats of magick which do sound unreasonable (shapeshifting, other bouts of magick which do not fall under the domain of empowering ourselves during this lifetime), which is also directly and indirectly addressed by HPS Maxine on the JOS website in many articles, not just one. The homepage of the main JOS website answers what our mission is and what we should strive for (empowering ourselves with power meditation and fighting back), which are feasible goals taking into consideration that we are not yet spiritually free and we have just re-discovered humanity's true religion.

3. If you come in need of answers to some of the questions which arose in your head after reading the JOS it's fine. All of us are more than glad to help you, but if you come here just to say that our religion is false because our members can't turn into werewolves or shoot lightning bolts than I doubt that you want to be helped, because if you did, you would have read the JOS website in the first place.

4. "I have been a dedicated Satanist and I haven't advanced at all". Oh do I have an answer for you. HPS Maxine and HP Hooded Cobra have been repeating that discipline is one of the main requirements of this path, and even this is answered a gazillion of times in the JOS website. Now where I understand you is the fact that most of you who come here (in the first place) do so with disdain towards xianity and in need of answers and results. In this case, you need to have the understanding that nothing will come to you until you put in serious effort on your side. Start with the 40 day meditation program and continue with your meditations afterwards without any slack. After all, even not taking Spiritual Satanism into account, consistency and discipline are some of the most important and valuable traits you can develop.

I might edit this post in the future if I find anything else worth mentioning, and if Hooded Cobra deems it worthy and helpful to approve it.

I don't really get people taking beauty and ruining it. Who the fuck wants to fully turn himself into a wolf? To become an animal?
And then what you do? Will you live in society or in the woods?

Shape-shifting is more than advanced, so it means that if you focus on that now you would have not have much time to eat.

Beginners should read that DNA is flesh, and that this Realm is slower. And also that Humans are meant to be Humans, and not Dolphins.
Then they get obsessed over it and go to the hebrew surgeon.

But researching beauty and expression, when that beauty and expression are real, is great, like with tattoos.
On a personal note, I myself love body-expression and the fact of Demons being Them, but as you say the great things are not meant for now, the war.

There are things we want to do. I believe that the first shape-shifting of a man/woman is in the Soul.

Hail Satan!
Satan Bless Zepar.

Tetragramaton said:
You are so sectarian and blind, that you delete my messages. I wanted to debate and share views, and ask questions about jewish culture, but it is impossible because mods are so whiner and have to moderate EVERY FUCKING MESSAGE that is sent to the forum.

keep crying and stupidly complaining about jews. It would be funny to see a bunch of mental insane people like you doing a "Reverse Torah Ritual", thinking that reversing hebrew alphabet will actually do anything to us.

pd: moderador o quien me lea, tus MUERTOS
Oh you'll see. It will definitely do something to (((you))) filthy jews. :twisted:

It's funny how you say that when your tribe is getting exposed more and more everyday. Most people hate the jews now haha. It is only about time until we get rid of you parasites.

Just wait for it. Your xian churches are getting destroyed and more and more people leaving christianity, and pisslam while some worthless kike fucker like you tells us we have no effect.

Pathetic *spits on the filthy kike*

Remember you can't do anything about it WE ARE UNSTOPPABLE!

Now go jew in another forum. Filthy kikes like you are NOT welcome here!

Whine some more. This bunch of "mentally insane" (nice projection there, btw) is actually saving the world while you are worth nothing.

Tetragramaton said:
You are so sectarian and blind, that you delete my messages. I wanted to debate and share views, and ask questions about jewish culture, but it is impossible because mods are so whiner and have to moderate EVERY FUCKING MESSAGE that is sent to the forum.

keep crying and stupidly complaining about jews. It would be funny to see a bunch of mental insane people like you doing a "Reverse Torah Ritual", thinking that reversing hebrew alphabet will actually do anything to us.

This you? https://twitter.com/__raqueeel

Mods if you believe this is doxing then feel free to deny this post. It's a public account and I don't see anything wrong with me posting this. I just feel it's a coincidence she talks the same way and we just engaged on Twitter yesterday and my profile has the link to the JoS index.

Check out her bio. She also gave me a nice little reply saying chupa her dirty vag after I told her to get over an joke that was made and to act like an adult but says she just wants to engage in a little conversation? Lol. Not that I care that she said that but it's obvious she doesn't wish to have a decent convo.

I'm 80% sure it's her.

Tetragramaton said:

Chill. This isn't a forum of sharing views, as I do know, it isn't. This forum is all about people who actually have the same view, we need no other. There are other kind of forums for this. Go debate anything you want about any subject you want somewhere else, we have our kind of subjects to talk about, and a straight view on some topics. There is no need you get mad for this, just accept it, "the moderator" is doing a really great job, you can't deny that.

If you really think that the RTRs aren't working then why do you keep sending messages on the forum? If you knew it you could just leave this "bunch of mental insane people" alone and have fun reading the messages, since we aren't doing any harm to you. But knowing this isn't true, you keep sending messages, so I bet you really do enjoy absorbing our RTRs energy with every minute that passes <3

GD. said:
If you really think that the RTRs aren't working then why do you keep sending messages on the forum? If you knew it you could just leave this "bunch of mental insane people" alone and have fun reading the messages, since we aren't doing any harm to you.

This isn't about her not being able to send messages but because of how this person is being disrespectful. It thinks it can come barging in demanding answers while disrespecting us. Lol.

No one who comes here should ever think they can't share their views or any legit question about the JoS. As long as they're *not pushing* their abrahamic/wiccan beliefs on others, as the rules say, and not be disrespectful then anyone new is free to express what they have in their mind if they think might help their argument and we'll respectfully return the favor and share our beliefs in hopes this will wake the person in question.

This is obvious this isn't the case. Just look at all their other replies. This is a very hostile person suffering from cognitive dissonance and thus why they can't understand why their replies aren't going thru.

hailourtruegod said:
GD. said:
If you really think that the RTRs aren't working then why do you keep sending messages on the forum? If you knew it you could just leave this "bunch of mental insane people" alone and have fun reading the messages, since we aren't doing any harm to you.

This isn't about her not being able to send messages but because of how this person is being disrespectful. It thinks it can come barging in demanding answers while disrespecting us. Lol.

No one who comes here should ever think they can't share their views or any legit question about the JoS. As long as they're *not pushing* their abrahamic/wiccan beliefs on others, as the rules say, and not be disrespectful then anyone new is free to express what they have in their mind if they think might help their argument and we'll respectfully return the favor and share our beliefs in hopes this will wake the person in question.

This is obvious this isn't the case. Just look at all their other replies. This is a very hostile person suffering from cognitive dissonance and thus why they can't understand why their replies aren't going thru.
Umm... I want to make clear a few things to you. I don't know if you did understand my reply at full.
First of all, I was being ironic and you cut out the part that showed it when you quoted me. I don't know if it was intentional or not but this is a fact.

Second, this member, called "Tetragramaton", said that wants to debate and share views regarding jewish culture, to which I responded with the fact that we already do have our topics to debate, since there is no way he (or she, as you said) came here to "debate" on something we're already used to. We already have OUR OWN view on the jews, which isn't to be debated and discussed anymore, and clearly this person comes to fuck some unexperienced satanists', who would eventually read this, lives up.

THIRD OF ALL. How did you know it is a "she"? Considering the fact that this person did not give a single personal kind of information despite the fact that is jewish, as it said "thinking that reversing hebrew alphabet will actually do anything to us." How could you assume it is a women if you don't know the person?

GD. said:
hailourtruegod said:
GD. said:

Umm... I want to make clear a few things to you. I don't know if you did understand my reply at full.
First of all, I was being ironic and you cut out the part that showed it when you quoted me. I don't know if it was intentional or not but this is a fact.

Second, this member, called "Tetragramaton", said that wants to debate and share views regarding jewish culture, to which I responded with the fact that we already do have our topics to debate, since there is no way he (or she, as you said) came here to "debate" on something we're already used to. We already have OUR OWN view on the jews, which isn't to be debated and discussed anymore, and clearly this person comes to fuck some unexperienced satanists', who would eventually read this, lives up.

THIRD OF ALL. How did you know it is a "she"? Considering the fact that this person did not give a single personal kind of information despite the fact that is jewish, as it said "thinking that reversing hebrew alphabet will actually do anything to us." How could you assume it is a women if you don't know the person?

Relax bud. My message would of made more sense if you read my first reply to this person. Go read it now that it was approved. Not the mods fault imo. Besides you jumping to conclusions I understand the confusion :)

Also I quoted you only on the part I wanted to point out that this person doesn't wish to engage in convo and you understood this as you wrote out what she said.

You're jumping into weird implications here about me. If this person is who I think it is then it's just a man hating and anti-white weirdo who wants to troll us. But I could be wrong.

If I sound defensive here it's because I don't like being threatened and your baseless implications makes me feel like I have to defend myself.

Lastly if this person IS a jew and not a random Gentile troll then you're 100% correct about no point in engaging in conversation with it. My message was obviously towards the intention that this person is just a troll who isn't jewish.

Hope this clears it out for you and anyone else confused.

GD. said:
hailourtruegod said:
GD. said:

Ok i feel really dumb at the moment. I hate that I freaking misread stuff sometimes. I just re-read the creature's post again after you stating it said "to us".

I was like, "no she didn't" (at this moment I was still thinking it's just a random troll and that's why I'm using the word she here) *goes back and reads* *facepalms*

I could of sworn it said the RTRs are not doing anything FOR us instead of to us

Yikes this is very embarrassing for me :oops:

I do apologize for that reply and the one I made right before this one. :/

hailourtruegod said:
Mods if you believe this is doxing then feel free to deny this post. It's a public account and I don't see anything wrong with me posting this. I just feel it's a coincidence she talks the same way and we just engaged on Twitter yesterday and my profile has the link to the JoS index.

Check out her bio. She also gave me a nice little reply saying chupa her dirty vag after I told her to get over an joke that was made and to act like an adult but says she just wants to engage in a little conversation? Lol. Not that I care that she said that but it's obvious she doesn't wish to have a decent convo.

I'm 80% sure it's her.

Please disregard this post. I made a big mistake.

hailourtruegod said:

I maybe sounded offensive, even if I said that I wanted to make my reply clear to you, because of the fact that you were encouraging this, obviously jewish, person to post here because "No one who comes here should ever think they can't share their views" pissed me off a bit. I was thinking "why would you want a jew to debate the jewishness of jews with obviously aware people? Like... wouldn't it cause confusion to new members? Why would you want this?" which wasn't making any sense to me.

And the fact that you quoted only that part, which is not what I wanted to convey, kinda like intentionally omitting that part which showed I was ironic. It seemed like you wanted to be "the good guy" telling a seemingly relatively-new member that "Even if this person is disrespecting us, everyone here is welcomed to share their views" (this being a conclusion of the first two paragraphs when you first quoted me) which in my opinion was a total nonsense.

Sorry if I sound offensive even now, I do know that is maybe because I read the other reply which I am not gonna say anything about as I now understand that you misread both of my messages and that jewish creature's as well, so I am not gonna say anything about that reply at all.

I really don't want to be engaged in a fight with anyone here, actually I stood here being quiet and reading for a few years after I learned english, of course being in a JoS forum in other language before and I didn't even wanted to make an account here but Satan encouraged me to do so. I didn't even wanted to sound offensive to you but assuming you knew it's a jew, what you said wasn't quite as I thought someone would respond to what I said.. I hope we're alright, no prejudices, as as satanist I bet that @Tetragramaton would have enjoyed a fight between us because of him/her right now.

GD. said:
hailourtruegod said:

I maybe sounded offensive, even if I said that I wanted to make my reply clear to you, because of the fact that you were encouraging this, obviously jewish, person to post here because "No one who comes here should ever think they can't share their views" pissed me off a bit. I was thinking "why would you want a jew to debate the jewishness of jews with obviously aware people? Like... wouldn't it cause confusion to new members? Why would you want this?" which wasn't making any sense to me.

And the fact that you quoted only that part, which is not what I wanted to convey, kinda like intentionally omitting that part which showed I was ironic. It seemed like you wanted to be "the good guy" telling a seemingly relatively-new member that "Even if this person is disrespecting us, everyone here is welcomed to share their views" (this being a conclusion of the first two paragraphs when you first quoted me) which in my opinion was a total nonsense.

Sorry if I sound offensive even now, I do know that is maybe because I read the other reply which I am not gonna say anything about as I now understand that you misread both of my messages and that jewish creature's as well, so I am not gonna say anything about that reply at all.

I really don't want to be engaged in a fight with anyone here, actually I stood here being quiet and reading for a few years after I learned english, of course being in a JoS forum in other language before and I didn't even wanted to make an account here but Satan encouraged me to do so. I didn't even wanted to sound offensive to you but assuming you knew it's a jew, what you said wasn't quite as I thought someone would respond to what I said.. I hope we're alright, no prejudices, as as satanist I bet that @Tetragramaton would have enjoyed a fight between us because of him/her right now.

No offensive taken whatsoever. You had all the reason to feel like that and I would too if I was in your shoes. I completely understand. No need to make sense of my first replies since it was just a dumb misunderstanding 100% on my end.

The part I quoted was just the part I felt was relevant (or so I thought) but I went ahead and talked in general also and that's why it was more confusing lol. So besides the misunderstanding i did a poor and messy job at explaining myself.

I feel really gross that I unintentionally defended this creature lol but I'll survive :? :lol:

No hard feelings Brother/Sister. Glad to see you deciding to be more active here. Keep it up (if you want) . Always good to have SS replying in the forums. Good will onto you :)

r2vven said:

Nice work! I think too that shapeshifting is actually unreal, just like time traveling or dimension shifting (or paralel Universe). They are actually jewish lies. But yes, biokinesis is actually exist but it is so muc slower, than "shapeshifting" and you can use it with limits. Time traveling is actually non exist, but rewatch the past and preditcion is actually learnable. Paralel Universities are actually non exist, they are actually an unreal version of physical and astral "worlds". I have written this for the new members.

Hello there . I translated it because I don't know English. Let's fight together. It's been about 3 months since it started. I am very satisfied and will not change my mind. It is an honor for me to stand shoulder to shoulder with you and move forward. I offer my love and respect. I hope the words are not mistranslated.

Hello, I have recently started to remember my dreams. Also, when I work, my aura and energy body get warm. What is the reason? One thing I would like to add I've been getting signs lately could it be god? I must not let my guard down and ignore the enemy.(I have to ask what's on my mind, sorry if I'm taking your time.) :oops:

Sila said:
Hello, I have recently started to remember my dreams. Also, when I work, my aura and energy body get warm. What is the reason? One thing I would like to add I've been getting signs lately could it be god? I must not let my guard down and ignore the enemy.(I have to ask what's on my mind, sorry if I'm taking your time.) :oops:

Try to remember your dreams as an exercise, but do not obsess over dreams. Sometimes dreams can mean something important, but sometimes they don't mean anything.

If your body gets warm when you meditate, it could be a sign that you are getting familiar with the feel of energy. Make sure you take it slowly with the meditations. Do not overexert yourself.

What signs have you been getting?

r2vven said:
Sila said:

Try to remember your dreams as an exercise, but do not obsess over dreams. Sometimes dreams can mean something important, but sometimes they don't mean anything.

If your body gets warm when you meditate, it could be a sign that you are getting familiar with the feel of energy. Make sure you take it slowly with the meditations. Do not overexert yourself.

What signs have you been getting?

I recently tried to communicate with my guardian demon. but i didn't get any result, i'm very sorry. The enemy has arrived. And I finished the session. I was very angry with the enemy that day. My guardian demon may have signaled later because my demon was not available. But it can also be an enemy. That day the toy worked by itself. Another time the pillow fell off on its own. Last night, the lights played. What I'm hoping for is the sign of the gods. In the meantime, will I have problems if I meditate and exercise frequently?

Before even going halfway through this post, can your tone be more offensive and condescending? You can simply ignore or avoid answering a Satanist's question if it botheres you.

I just started reading about satanism. I never have any particular interest in religions but I did belive in the existence of super natural. Knowing that satanism doesn't have any restriction when it comes to things like food n stuff really made me appreciate the religion. The fact that Satan's and demons are nothing like I imagined really was surprising. I also want to become a satanist but I want to know a bit more about how it affects one's daily life. As I'm yet a teen, I do not want it to cause trouble with my daily life. I also want to know more about performing the ritual in the astral temple and how it works as I couldn't find it in the website or didn't look for it properly. Hope you'll help me and share a bit of your opinions.
Thank you

Scorioissei said:
I just started reading about satanism. I never have any particular interest in religions but I did belive in the existence of super natural. Knowing that satanism doesn't have any restriction when it comes to things like food n stuff really made me appreciate the religion. The fact that Satan's and demons are nothing like I imagined really was surprising. I also want to become a satanist but I want to know a bit more about how it affects one's daily life. As I'm yet a teen, I do not want it to cause trouble with my daily life. I also want to know more about performing the ritual in the astral temple and how it works as I couldn't find it in the website or didn't look for it properly. Hope you'll help me and share a bit of your opinions.
Thank you
I am a teen aswell, and Spiritual Satanism will cause you NONE trouble in your daily life, you will only advance with it.
For the astral temple, you will have to meditate for a while and get to know the astral

Hi, thank you for clarifying my doubt. I want to know how u performed the ritual to dedicate yourself? Does anything happen when you perform the ritual?

Scorioissei said:
Hi, thank you for clarifying my doubt. I want to know how u performed the ritual to dedicate yourself? Does anything happen when you perform the ritual?
You get a Guardian Demon. You will be also spiritually connected to all the Gods and all of Spiritual Satanists.

I need help with creating an astral temple. It says I should create it in ritual so I can ask Satan to bless it, but I thought the whole point of having an astral temple is so you DONT have to physically do rituals. So how am I going to do that.
Also I need advice on how to do it. Do I close my eyes? Do I just simply imagine it? Best way to enter it? Or just simple advice on anything. Also how do I dedicate my soul to Satan in the astral temple? Please help.

WhatDontMyMagickWork said:
I need help with creating an astral temple. It says I should create it in ritual so I can ask Satan to bless it, but I thought the whole point of having an astral temple is so you DONT have to physically do rituals. So how am I going to do that.
Also I need advice on how to do it. Do I close my eyes? Do I just simply imagine it? Best way to enter it? Or just simple advice on anything. Also how do I dedicate my soul to Satan in the astral temple? Please help.
1. Open all of your chakras, get a strong aura
2. Open and advance your chakras for astral hearing and astral sight
3. Work a bit with astral projection, get to know the astral

I'm new and I don't know anything about how to meditate and how to make sure I'm meditating correctly. And when I did the commitment ritual today, I don't know, nothing happened. Is anything supposed to happen at all? I mean, what happens after the commitment ritual? And I'm worried if I do it wrong.

Olian0_0 said:
I'm new and I don't know anything about how to meditate and how to make sure I'm meditating correctly. And when I did the commitment ritual today, I don't know, nothing happened. Is anything supposed to happen at all? I mean, what happens after the commitment ritual? And I'm worried if I do it wrong.

Hey! As you long as you did the Dedication Ritual, you did it right :)

Not everybody feels something right away, and some members didn't even meditate afterwards, (which is fine). The point now is accept it and say it to yourself, "I dedicated. I'm now a Spiritual Satanist."

Just follow the guidelines on the JOS for beginner meditations, and trust anyone that tells you that to even feel anything can take some time. Follow through on meditating everyday even if for now you're only meditating for 10-15 minutes. Progress is still progress, just like working out. You might not see the results your looking for right away, but sooner or later you'll notice increased strength and power.

Congratulations on dedicating :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back