Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I am new

Goat666

Hi. I am new to JoS. I am ex Muslim and I live in a pretty strict household so that's a bit annoying but I can work around that because I am determined to help and actually do something. I stopped believing in Islam because I realised how messed up it was and the maniacs that follow it are even more horrible. I've read lots of the JoS websites and forum and I only want to ask if someone has tips on how to do mediations and RTRs when you live with strict parents and if you have any other advice. Thanks for reading.
(Thanks for exposingtheliesofIslam.com because that really helped me out and showed me the truth behind Islam)

I personally have that type of parents that will be able to get my phone in any moment and search for anything "suspicious", cuz they found out I am a satanist right after my dedication, about 5 years ago, but I told them at that time that I "got back to their religion". I am in my late teens now, things got better, but I have some tips on how to do meditations with such people near or other tips if you have some time to read this. (excuse my gramatical mistakes if any)

I personally did meditate wherever I could, in the shower I would take my phone with me to do the rtrs (it is not waterproof, but I would put a towel near it so I can get my hands dried and draw the letters, making sure water didn't touch it). Also back then we didn't have the paintable so I did make a folder in the phone's files on Internal storage--Android--data and I named it "com.android.jos" just so it fits there with the other folders. In it I had the rtrs, final rtr photo to draw over, pdfs, videos, audios etc.
I would meditate in the park, in public transportation, during school, even with my parents in the same room (visualising, cleaning, foundation meditation), and vibrate mantras when there's noise and only I can hear myself (when they were listening to music, when I was taking showers, when they were using loud kitchen machines, when the neighbour makes lots of noise etc) or when I am alone, and this is when I would also enter a trance or do things that I only can do in intimacy.

I was always making sure that, if something bad happens and they just suddenly get my phone unlocked from my own hands, I would have like 3 seconds to hide everything so here is what I did. That folder in "data" (no one would search there, why would they?), installed duckduckgo as the only browser in my phone (cuz I can just clear all tabs and data in less then 1 second and it's convenient) and cleared all my recent tabs, all that in a few seconds (I wrote this in case it will ever be the case for you).

The fact is, if you really have the determination to do something, you do it no matter what, whatever the cost, and no matter how hard it is, or how hard it seems...

Hail our Father and His demons forever!

Goat666 said:
Hi. I am new to JoS. I am ex Muslim and I live in a pretty strict household so that's a bit annoying but I can work around that because I am determined to help and actually do something. I stopped believing in Islam because I realised how messed up it was and the maniacs that follow it are even more horrible. I've read lots of the JoS websites and forum and I only want to ask if someone has tips on how to do mediations and RTRs when you live with strict parents and if you have any other advice. Thanks for reading.
(Thanks for exposingtheliesofIslam.com because that really helped me out and showed me the truth behind Islam)
Hey,
You are very welcome here. I am an ex-muslim aswell! I am a satanist for more than 4 years now and was an atheist before that.

Satan has changed my life forever. There has been no one as great as him. He protected me in times where I could've easily died and I never feel fear because he is with me. You are very lucky and blessed to find satanism.

Did you do the dedication ritual?
You can find it here: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html

When you do this ritual this means you are a confirmed satanist. When you do this you will have father Satan's protection and a gaurdian demon will be assigned to you.

This demon/demoness will teach you, guide you and when you are advanced spiritually you can talk to him/her and learn from them.

Their advice is life-changing. Also my gaurdian has never let me down when I got attacked by the enemy or in critical situations with muslims.

I know this ritual might be hard to do because of your pisslamic household but you can manage. If someone really wants something they will do it.

I dedicated aswell in a mudslime household. You don't have to find the perfect candle color.

But also if you have an Ikea store near you, you can find red or blue candles easily there.

You can use a razor as they are very sharp so the cut is quick and painless. You can easily find them in a supermarket or somewhere like that.

Here is what you need to know,
You can do RTRs mentally without any voice. This is how I do it and it is still very effective.

You can meditate by pretending you are asleep. Basic meditations take from 15-30 minutes so you can just pretend to sleep and meditate.

You can also take a shower and meditate while taking the shower as well.

About yoga, you don't have to tell them you are doing yoga. Just tell your parents or family I am doing excersises or some light stretching.

So yeah you can definitely manage even with a mudslime family.

Here is what father Satan said in the Al-Jilwah:
I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means. All my teachings are easily applicable to all times and all conditions.
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Al_Jilwah.html

Another thing you have to note NEVER tell anyone about your beliefs, or thoughts. Silence is golden.

If you have to pretend that you love the fake fucker Allah infront of your parents do it. If you are forced to pray do it.

Just remember father Satan in your mind and heart. Stay strong and don't get decieved by vile Pisslam. Keep learning and advancing.

Best of luck brother!

GD. said:
I personally have that type of parents that will be able to get my phone in any moment and search for anything "suspicious", cuz they found out I am a satanist right after my dedication, about 5 years ago, but I told them at that time that I "got back to their religion". I am in my late teens now, things got better, but I have some tips on how to do meditations with such people near or other tips if you have some time to read this. (excuse my gramatical mistakes if any)

I personally did meditate wherever I could, in the shower I would take my phone with me to do the rtrs (it is not waterproof, but I would put a towel near it so I can get my hands dried and draw the letters, making sure water didn't touch it). Also back then we didn't have the paintable so I did make a folder in the phone's files on Internal storage--Android--data and I named it "com.android.jos" just so it fits there with the other folders. In it I had the rtrs, final rtr photo to draw over, pdfs, videos, audios etc.
I would meditate in the park, in public transportation, during school, even with my parents in the same room (visualising, cleaning, foundation meditation), and vibrate mantras when there's noise and only I can hear myself (when they were listening to music, when I was taking showers, when they were using loud kitchen machines, when the neighbour makes lots of noise etc) or when I am alone, and this is when I would also enter a trance or do things that I only can do in intimacy.

I was always making sure that, if something bad happens and they just suddenly get my phone unlocked from my own hands, I would have like 3 seconds to hide everything so here is what I did. That folder in "data" (no one would search there, why would they?), installed duckduckgo as the only browser in my phone (cuz I can just clear all tabs and data in less then 1 second and it's convenient) and cleared all my recent tabs, all that in a few seconds (I wrote this in case it will ever be the case for you).

The fact is, if you really have the determination to do something, you do it no matter what, whatever the cost, and no matter how hard it is, or how hard it seems...

Hail our Father and His demons forever!
Thank you so much for your advice! This has given me some great ideas and also I didn't know you could meditate anywhere before so thanks for correcting that. I will try to give all these methods a go. I can really see your level of determination and that's exactly how I want to be in terms of putting in hard work no matter what. Thanks again for your help.

mercury_wisdom said:
Goat666 said:
Hey,
You are very welcome here. I am an ex-muslim aswell! I am a satanist for more than 4 years now and was an atheist before that.

Satan has changed my life forever. There has been no one as great as him. He protected me in times where I could've easily died and I never feel fear because he is with me. You are very lucky and blessed to find satanism.

Did you do the dedication ritual?
You can find it here: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html

When you do this ritual this means you are a confirmed satanist. When you do this you will have father Satan's protection and a gaurdian demon will be assigned to you.

This demon/demoness will teach you, guide you and when you are advanced spiritually you can talk to him/her and learn from them.

Their advice is life-changing. Also my gaurdian has never let me down when I got attacked by the enemy or in critical situations with muslims.

I know this ritual might be hard to do because of your pisslamic household but you can manage. If someone really wants something they will do it.

I dedicated aswell in a mudslime household. You don't have to find the perfect candle color.

But also if you have an Ikea store near you, you can find red or blue candles easily there.

You can use a razor as they are very sharp so the cut is quick and painless. You can easily find them in a supermarket or somewhere like that.

Here is what you need to know,
You can do RTRs mentally without any voice. This is how I do it and it is still very effective.

You can meditate by pretending you are asleep. Basic meditations take from 15-30 minutes so you can just pretend to sleep and meditate.

You can also take a shower and meditate while taking the shower as well.

About yoga, you don't have to tell them you are doing yoga. Just tell your parents or family I am doing excersises or some light stretching.

So yeah you can definitely manage even with a mudslime family.

Here is what father Satan said in the Al-Jilwah:
I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means. All my teachings are easily applicable to all times and all conditions.
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Al_Jilwah.html

Another thing you have to note NEVER tell anyone about your beliefs, or thoughts. Silence is golden.

If you have to pretend that you love the fake fucker Allah infront of your parents do it. If you are forced to pray do it.

Just remember father Satan in your mind and heart. Stay strong and don't get decieved by vile Pisslam. Keep learning and advancing.

Best of luck brother!
Thank you, I appreciate your advice. Cool to see someone who was in the same situation but managed to overcome the obstacles. Yes, I do feel extremely happy that I have found satanism. I have not dedicated yet but I plan on doing so within the next two weeks and I will have to do the astral dedication because I don't have any money or privacy to do the physical dedication and the astral dedication is supposed to be as effective as the physical one. I cannot wait to help and receive guidance from Satan and his demons/demonesses. Thank you for your advice on mediations and yoga, I will definitely put that into practice. And I know never to reveal this to anyone and know fully what could happen if I did. So once again, thank you.

Blitzkreig said:
GD. said:

Goat666 said:

The courage of you two is commendable! Do not forget that you can use binding energies to keep your parents from disturbing your meditations, privacy, etc. No need to do all the prop stuff on the binding JOS page. Just use ISA energy.

This is a really good advice. If only I knew I could've used Isa's energy for that before they sent me to a jewish psychologist, or before that jewish person threatened me saying "If you're not over with this shit (referring to everything about my conversation with Satan), I'll send you to the psychiatrist... And trust me... you don't want to be there" to a 13 yo little white girl, evilly looking at her really satisfied with what it has said, or before they threw away everything "suspicious" I had (even the toy I was hugging tight while sleeping, a bat, because they associated it with satanism), or before being abused as labor force by my parents (even at a point where lack of sleep made me have hallucinations) as a punishment for being a satanist, or before being beaten by my dad randomly etc. All this in my first year after dedication.

(in addition I want to say something for younger ones: do not tell anyone about your believes, it was said on the forum before and I'll say it again. I said a lot of things to that jewish person back then thinking it would help me, without knowing how to identify a jew, at a time I couldn't have access to the JoS as I do now, and when I had, that amount of time I was reading what was in my interest at that time, like about meditation, or the rtrs program if any, searching for my guardian demon or stuff I knew I wanted to know. I always believed that knowledge is power, and as you are reading this you have a privilege that I didn't have for a considerably long time, so consider yourself lucky and keep studying for your own benefit. And remember that even if all those things happened to me after dedication, I have never associated them with satanism, or consider that all of that was happening to me because of Satan, as, as I saw, there are people who are having bad experiences after dedication and immediately associate everything with Satan. So let me tell you... I've never been as happy in my whole life to be who I am as I am now, knowing my own self, knowing I have a monogamous husband god from one of my past lives who's been with me the whole time, knowing I am about to live on my own in a few months and the intimacy I need, the healthy food I want to eat, as here they here are eating totally unhealthy because is cheaper, knowing I've lost a lot of weight after being almost obese because of them and I'm getting healthier with every day that passes because I managed to buy myself food and cook it myself recently, exercise, have alone time, everything I desperately wanted and needed, and everything is falling on it's place. I do not consider myself a fully grown woman, how could I at 18 :lol: but one thing I know for sure is that when I'll be, I will look back at everything being glad I made it all the way to here, and look forward to see more challenges coming, knowing they'll make me grow further. Trust Satan and His plans, believe me, you'll never regret it.)

Whatever happened, it is in the past, so I've done about 3 years later an advanced freeing the soul working, which helped a lot, I even got at a point where I was meditating 8h per day after, in intimacy. I think that uses binding energies as well, but I may be wrong. So in that kind of situation, everything that frees you is worth doing, but I never thought of Isa. Simple and easy to use.

(Sorry if there is anything unclear, I only got used to english quite recently)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back