Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I need help I'm all confused?

Hello and I've been an ss for around almost 2 years and i haven't advanced a single bit i Don't even know what iam doing right now please bear with i might ask too many questions but It will literally svae my Life.

So I'm from India My dad makes just About 140$ a month and feeds 5 people I'm almost 20 and i started Taking drugs (weed, ciggrate , tobacco , alcohol,) at the age of 15 been sober from alcohol for a bout a year now i only do chewing tobacco witch iam quitting it slowly i lost my 3 years leaving studies behind my dad also couldn't afford it but I'm gonna complete my highschool this year not sure about College because education here is Already costly and job's even for a skilled worker in a good company pays little to none around 250$ a month

Im going crazy right now because of Power meditations It's because i was already dead from 2017 i only slept woke up ate and watched anime I didn't even go out It's not like i have a phobia or i can't talk to people I'm adjusting right now to the changes but i can't explain how tough it is for me to handle this level of emotional Turmoil i just go into despair sometimes everything feels like falling apart I don't know what to do anymore

I started Instagram influencing because i had no money to start a decent blog or Have resources to start YouTube Channel

What should i do ?

Should i presure my studies or become entrepreneur and start small businesses?

I am planing to become an investor ?

Please i need serious guidence anything will help

I do power meditation 2 times a day every day. My advancement feels really slw but I can't say I'm making no progress.

1. Have you dedicated your soul to Satan? If you haven't, you should do that first, because Satan and the Gods protect us forever after. https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html

2. Start doing daily meditation. HP Hooded Cobra's 40-day program is a good starting point.

3. Usually it is better to get a degree before starting a business. However, if you try now, you can always go back to school if it fails. Do they have cheap community college in India? Maybe you can work part-time to pay as you go for community college.

I think I answered to you before.
Focus on your studies. You can always become a business man later.

Are you the same person ?
IF so, I did tell you to search for a profession for which the tution fee is affordable but the payout later on from the job would still be generous.
Like an architect ? Way too many people in India going for Engineering imo.
However, I am not sure.

For now focus on your studies and upcoming exam.
Post a topic later on when you get your results.
For the last time, focus on your stuides for now.

Username said:
I think I answered to you before.
Focus on your studies. You can always become a business man later.

Are you the same person ?
IF so, I did tell you to search for a profession for which the tution fee is affordable but the payout later on from the job would still be generous.
Like an architect ? Way too many people in India going for Engineering imo.
However, I am not sure.

For now focus on your studies and upcoming exam.
Post a topic later on when you get your results.
For the last time, focus on your stuides for now.

I remember the exact same topic right here
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=53158
He can post his results in one of these topics.
I think he lacks motivation maybe. which may be pretty normal, considering what I, as well, said in that topic.

The voice on an unknown, take your time, meditate, apply what others have said and wait for the betterment to come. If you just stay, or complain, or think that your situation may be solved if you write some topics on the forums then you are completely wrong.

Life is hard, this is a fact. We have to embrace it and handle this on our own. Do cleaning everyday and start vibrating Raidho rune which makes you become conscious of the natural rithms in life, and gives you, beside the discipline, the boost you need to begin changing your life.

Wish you luck and all the best, but this is all up to you, and only you. Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back