Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Antidepressants

Naneli47

Hello, I need your help. Sorry for my bad English, it's not my first language, I understand it perfectly, but my writing skills not so good.
4-5 years ago my depression and anxiety started. It was really insane. year and a half ago I went to psychiatrist who prescribe me antidepressants and antiphychotics. Before that I had good astral senses and perfect intuition, but after, they was blocked. I finished taking pills in August.. In October intuition started return. I feel rather better, I can't say brilliant, but ok? However my parent took me to another psychiatrist since I "always have a bad mood and skipping school"(I have school anxiety, don't know why). She prescribe me the medicine I took earlier. My intuition is becoming worse, but without it I feel like without arms or legs. Should I take the pills? And how to fight my school anxiety?

My advice is not medical grade, but I know from personal expierence and reading others tales about such drugs is that they basically make you numb and dumb. The most extreme cases of antipsychotic users are drooling zombies. Think about that for a second...

You could and should meditate every day and focus on raising your level of energy so that you will overcome anxiety. What are anxious about, btw? Social interaction, people watching you, thinking what they think about you? All of that, and more can be overcome with focusing on personal development without any need for pills of any sort.

So, my advice is not to take any pills but to focus on meditating and doing yoga every day. Over time your insecurities will melt away.

Good luck.

Thank you! I do yoga and meditate daily, so I feel much better. I don't know what I am anxious about, but after doing many rtrs, I feel less anxious about all things, so I continue doing it.

I think, if I go on taking pills, I'll be more depressed and anxious because of blocked intuition. And I have drowsiness because of them. Therefore I quit the medicine two or three days ago. I've made a decision to write a post here and ask for piece of advice. Then I remembered all things happened last time I was taking medicine. So I make sure that my decision was right. And what I can say. I feel really better without pills. It may be early to draw conclusions, but something tells me that my decision is right.

Thank you one more time.

Hail Satan!

Another area the Jews work overtime with is along with the above lies, again, anyone who is having problems is often indoctrinated with the lie that this isn’t normal and that everyone should be happy [regardless of any awareness of just how bad things are in the world]. So, the Jew pushes all kinds of psychiatric drugs, often where none is needed. Most of these are extremely expensive and highly addictive. When not taken as prescribed, there is a backlash in the brain, notably with anti-depressants and the depression increases to where the victim often ends up committing suicide. The Jewish run medical profession makes trillions of dollars off of pushing and getting their victims addicted to all kinds of drugs. Other side-affects are aggressive and threatening thoughts. This could also be a significant factor in violent crimes. The changes one undergoes with taking these drugs are often irreversible in the brain

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

https://archive.is/lrxlZ

Naneli47 said:
I don't know what I am anxious about
In certain countries high school is not exactly a nice place, full of degenerate teenagers who like thinking they're smarter and trying ridicule you just to satisfy their little teenager ego and be seen by others. And you have good chances of having teachers who probably became teachers because they couldn't do anything else.
I used to suffer a lot of anxiety when going to school, with time and maturing now I couldn't care less about anybody there, it's just a course after all.

You really need to stop taking antidepressants, you already understand that they're literally "calcifying" your brain, and that's terrible and will disconnect you from your right brain.
You need to fix your anxiety with introspection and meditation, try and understand where exactly it comes from. Anxiety comes when you're not in harmony with yourself, not being true to yourself.

Naneli47 said:
Thank you! I do yoga and meditate daily, so I feel much better. I don't know what I am anxious about, but after doing many rtrs, I feel less anxious about all things, so I continue doing it.

I think, if I go on taking pills, I'll be more depressed and anxious because of blocked intuition. And I have drowsiness because of them. Therefore I quit the medicine two or three days ago. I've made a decision to write a post here and ask for piece of advice. Then I remembered all things happened last time I was taking medicine. So I make sure that my decision was right. And what I can say. I feel really better without pills. It may be early to draw conclusions, but something tells me that my decision is right.

Thank you one more time.

Hail Satan!
Good to hear you are already doing better. Keep at it!

Naneli47 said:
Hello, I need your help. Sorry for my bad English, it's not my first language, I understand it perfectly, but my writing skills not so good.
4-5 years ago my depression and anxiety started. It was really insane. year and a half ago I went to psychiatrist who prescribe me antidepressants and antiphychotics. Before that I had good astral senses and perfect intuition, but after, they was blocked. I finished taking pills in August.. In October intuition started return. I feel rather better, I can't say brilliant, but ok? However my parent took me to another psychiatrist since I "always have a bad mood and skipping school"(I have school anxiety, don't know why). She prescribe me the medicine I took earlier. My intuition is becoming worse, but without it I feel like without arms or legs. Should I take the pills? And how to fight my school anxiety?

Ask your parents to take you to a holistic health clinician that can properly address the anxiety from a physical perspective. Yoga will also help anxiety. Acupuncture, herbs, proper dietary advice....all go a long way at completely fixing anxiety and depression.

Next, look into workings you can do. If you think the anxiety is from bad events you experienced, perhaps look into a detachment-style working. Otherwise, look into perhaps using something like a sun mantra or equivalent yang-style rune to boost your confidence and ease anxiety.

Additionally, look at your natal chart, which may give clues as to what gives you anxiety from an emotional perspective.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back