Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I want to learn

Taylor Swift

Hello Everyone! As you can see I am new here, I want to learn everything about Satanism from the very beginning. There are so many posts here and I can't help myself from reading them all. But I don't understand a lot of things. So maybe you guys can share a link in the comments about the blogs I should read in a sequence. I am happy to be a part something so grand. Thank you!
Hail Satan!

Hi there!! You can read all information on the official sites joyofsatan.org and satanisgod.org You may also read this forum. You can read other blogs, but don't trust them. Information in all sources except official is unreliable

We can not learn for you. Everyone has to do the hard work themselves, and just read, read, read and apply the knowledge on their personal lives and meditations.

What you should do is to set some time each and every day to go through material found on JoS and on this forum. When you find something intriguing, use the search function to uncover older posts about the issue. If you dig more you can even find old forums archived, and so much more. There is no easy way around this.. It takes time, but it's also well worth the time. Like putting money in the bank, except there is no jew skimming off of you in this case. :D

Taylor Swift said:
Hello Everyone! As you can see I am new here, I want to learn everything about Satanism from the very beginning. There are so many posts here and I can't help myself from reading them all. But I don't understand a lot of things. So maybe you guys can share a link in the comments about the blogs I should read in a sequence. I am happy to be a part something so grand. Thank you!
Hail Satan!

Hey and welcome!

Oh I see.. sorry for being rude to you. So you found the forums, but not the WebSite of the JoS?

We are all members of the Joy of Satan - Community.
Most of us are dedicated Satanists, this has changed the lives of us all for the BETTER!

Things can never be 100% perfect, but Satan, his demons and Satan’s High Priests, provide us the knowledge necessary, to advance.

We are here to grow stronger, so we can choose for ourselves, rather than being a playing ball in the game of life.

First thing you should do is, to read everything, or at least most of the Homepage.
Www.Joyofsatan.org

There is much information provided, and all of it, or at least 99% of it, is pure truth of things.
You do not have to share the same views, but read it.

I also did not share the views provided here or on the JoS in the beginning, it took some months for me to understand things better.

Just know one thing, Satan is our true god, we are his people and children so to speak. We are of HIM, as we inherited his DNA. We are his creation.
Satan still cares for us, all you have to do is to approach Satan in all honesty.

You word, intentions and heart are the most important thing here. Nobody cares about how you look, where you are comming from, your burdens, mistakes etc.

Satan accepts everybody who is truly of him, he respects individuality. Nobody has to change, just be like you want to be, stay natural.

One last advice. You may read everything, feel for some reason very good about this and still start to feel uneasy, or doubting everything, etc.
This has probably to do with brainwashing.
Since we all were little, our minds were brainwashed, society, media, religion, institutions, governments, hollywood/TV, told us what to think, they dictated everything what we have to think about Satan, his Demons, the Occult and Spirituality.

Most of people are not aware of that, but we are all brainwashed. And this influences our subconscious mind heavily.

So just try your best to reprogram yourself.

I wish you good luck on your path!

Www.joyofsatan.org

Taylor Swift said:
Thank you so much! It's nice to meet you. Also I am a big fan of Natsu Dragoneel.

Remembers me of myself when I was young! *head pat*

But don’t think too fast too good about people, especially online. People could harm you. Also if someone tries to lure you into private Chat, don’t get baited! You are too young, I guess.

You don’t see it right away, but also we have infiltrators in here.

You are probably asking what I am referring to when I say „infiltrators“, right?
Simply, they are our enemies. They try to stop us from doing our work, stop us from advancing, if they could they would destroy everybody who is trying to grow strong in Satan and also who is trying to grow strong in general.

Now you think, „the heck, who is our enemy? >:O“
And I don’t think I should answer that right away, just be aware that. Here are some guys, who try to harm us. But don’t panic, it is safe HERE, as long as you follow basic rules. (HP. hooded Cobra also gives his best to assure your security, he is a nice guy, so don’t worry)

So some rules to follow, for your own safety:
- don’t share any information about yourself, no Name, no Adress, no birth date, no pictures of you. Nothing that ties into your private live.
-if possible, only communicate through the forums, I think you are too young and naive (sorry for that) to decide whether you can trust someone or not.

Lol that‘s basically it. Easy enough right?

Also one last thing I want to address here, since when I was new I was confused about this as well, but a VERY great Satanist (Lydia) explained it to me. So listen.

It is about the dedication. When we dedicate our „Souls“, all that means is that Father Satan, takes us in. Inside his loving and caring family. He protects us, helps us to grow strong, provides sooo many opportunities and soo much more!
It is really the best thing that has ever happened to me, and to many others as well.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html

So read the Joy of Satan, and decide whether or not this path is for you. (Trust me I‘d call you stupid if you‘d say that this is nothing for you)

However, you have to be willing to pick up the fight. The fight of life and evolution. Fight to advance, strive for more and transform into a stronger version of yourself.

The end goal of Spiritual Satanism is, Physical and Spiritual perfection - the magnum opus.
This is the greatest Goal for us.
When you reach it, you are immortal, you become a god. Also you will have profound spiritual/ supernatural abilities, many of us have them already (or at least some of them, and to various degrees). This also comes with meditations, and overall advancement.

Now go and advance, champ.

With Satan, no matter what happens, you are never alone. Speaking of first hand experience here.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL BAAL-ZEVULON!

Thank you so much again! I am sure that this path of Satanism is for me and you are right, I am kinda naive, I trust people way too easily. Thanks for telling me everything. I will try to be cautious. I will work hard in order to become a worthy member here.

Hail Satan!

Shake It Off! Which means be strong, and shake xianity off your skin.
I think you know that song given your nickname, many do.
But as any and each person coming from the jewry, you need to be aware of it and start noticing all the wrong. Their videos are full of anti-Satanic messages.
Take your time, and keep your eyes open.

https://www.satanisgod.org/

When we are new, better to study Exposing Christianity.
It really makes you think << How the fuck has this been normalized for centuries?>>

But then just follow your heart. Everything is there, you don't need a map, just curiosity.
It's a lot, yes, but thank God.
The good book lasts forever XD.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back