Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Encountered A Muslim

TheAwakening1

Website
youtube.com
Greetings. I wanted to make a kind of question/topic to explain, but I need to tell you what happened.

I was at the mall, everything normal. But suddenly, I saw a person of short height, with a Kufi in his head with the symbol of Islam. Here in my country is rare to find this people, this is the first time I find a muslim here.

The thing is: What can we do when we encounter this people face to face?

The first thing I thought of course was “..the Enemy”, but is there anything we can do about it?

Of course, we are NOT going to attack them physically, but what about psychically??

I thought a lot of things like: “Should I use the Evil Eye?”, “Will he recognize me being his enemy?”, “Do I do Void?”, “Should I curse him mentally?”...

“Should I imagine an epic fight against him? (With the intention of doing some kind of spiritual warfare)”
59b671d8e243f.jpeg

I didn’t know what to do. Sure, I let it pass by and left, but is there anything we can or should do in situations like this??

Should we do spiritual warfare or try to pass unnoticed??

Thanks in advance

TheAwakening1 said:
Greetings. I wanted to make a kind of question/topic to explain, but I need to tell you what happened.

I was at the mall, everything normal. But suddenly, I saw a person of short height, with a Kufi in his head with the symbol of Islam. Here in my country is rare to find this people, this is the first time I find a muslim here.

The first thing I thought of course was “..the Enemy”, but is there anything we can do about it?

Of course, we are NOT going to attack them physically, but what about psychically??

I thought a lot of things like: “Should I use the Evil Eye?”, “Will he recognize me being his enemy?”, “Do I do Void?”, “Should I curse him mentally?”...

“Should I imagine an epic fight against him? (With the intention of doing some kind of spiritual warfare)”
59b671d8e243f.jpeg

I didn’t know what to do. Sure, I let it pass by and left, but is there anything we can or should do in situations like this??

Thanks in advance
You don't have to do anything as long as he doesn't try to hurt you.

If you are being this paranoid about this one guy imagine living in a muslim infested country.

Just make sure he never knows you are a SS or against his religion in anyway.

If you have to interact with him just do what you have to do.

But remember he is not your friend. Never trust him or any religious person as they are enemies for us.

Muslims if they knew we were Satanists or even atheists for that matter they would love to stone us kill us or torture us.

So be smart and never let anyone know your beliefs.

You don't have to curse him unless he poses a threat to you or a loved one.

Ignore the infidels in person as there is nothing you can do other then get charged if you engage physically. Satan has no use for people incarcerated.

If you want to make a difference then advance and fight spiritually through the RTR's. This will destroy the very fabric of the enemies reality.

mercury_wisdom said:
TheAwakening1 said:

59b671d8e243f.jpeg

Thanks in advance

If you are being this paranoid about this one guy imagine living in a muslim infested country.

But remember he is not your friend. Never trust him or any religious person as they are enemies for us.

Muslims if they knew we were Satanists or even atheists for that matter they would love to stone us kill us or torture us.

I've never met a gentile who tried to harm me because I was satanic. I have a raam skull tatooed on my finger. And everyone automatically assumed Im satanic and if asked I don't really comment I just say nah that's just a skull I thought was cool. Only time was when I met a enemy reptile who tried to convert me to Christianity and have me killed after asking him "what about the gods".
You shouldn't speak about your beliefs to anyone you dont know.
You should always treat people with respect because remember we are programmed since birth. It's not their fault. They too are gentiles, just be mature and focus on yourself unless they're harassing you then yeah defend yourself.

mercury_wisdom said:

Great, thank you. I also imagined I had to pass unnoticed.

GoldenxChild1 said:
Ignore the infidels in person as there is nothing you can do other then get charged if you engage physically. Satan has no use for people incarcerated.

If you want to make a difference then advance and fight spiritually through the RTR's. This will destroy the very fabric of the enemies reality.

Yes, I know physical fight would be the worst idea and maybe even useless, but I thought maybe there’s something we need to do in situations like this.
Thank you

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back