Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I want to summon a wish granting demon

Taylor Swift

I am 16 years old at a point in my life where I don't know how long I will live? I am about to end it soon. I feel like drowning in the sea of the sins that I have committed unintentionally and honestly, I always treated myself as a shit. It's funny how no one ever taught me how to love myself and that's why my life is ruined. I am losing hope and my only hope now is Satan. Please help me!

Spiritual Satanism is not a get-lucky-quick scheme and Harry Potter stuff that you just "wave your wand" or use a "time-turner" and things are fixed. You actually have to face your own mistakes and grow from them, building healthy habits and healing from the damage you have done to yourself. Help yourself and the Gods will help you.

If you are not willing to put in the work yourself, you can't expect all-wise, eternal beings to stick out their necks and invest in you, as this is not how it works in nature. Gradually leaving the laziness behind and beginning to act, moving into a positive direction is what will save you.

For the traumatic parts, this can be done over time through meditation and witchcraft. It may take months or even years, depending on what's wrong and how deeply wrong is it, but you will eventually sort it out. For the habit part, you may want to read books such as "Atomic Habits" by James Clear and "Limitless" by Jim Qwik, and APPLY the knowledge imparted upon you. When I say "may", I mean "it's mandatory" to take action.

For meditation, start by open the main JoS website.

In conclusion, life is not a game and I have a feeling you're a troll account. Prove me wrong, not with words but with actions.

Yeah me too man. I'm 20 now but at 14 I got heavy into drugs. Lots of acid, extacy, Xanax, weed, meth, and painkillers hydrocodone, oxy and hydromorphine. I would abuse these daily in search of something that would make me feel good. I did this because I had nothing, I couldn't make any friends, I didn't have any family. I wouldn speak to anyone or even hear my own voice for days. Often lonely id get high as fuck and think about what I was and who I was. Why I'm human and what it all means. Id literally just focus on where thought comes from and try to pin point It eventually frying myself and I got stuck in this state for a log time. I stopped doing drugs at like 18 and would still use sometimes until like this year I haven't done drugs and don't plan to. During this bad period in my young life I realized that I did lots of harm to myself for literally no reason. I was young who cares if I didn't have anyone. I didn know anything about REAL life, now I now where I stand but I'm still a bit lost. You're 16. If you want peace you have to meditate on void and being in the moment. Work out. Have hobbies. Learn stuff read books. For me skating kept me busy, not happy but it would distract me from being sad due to teenage excuse "dumb society never taught me reality now I'm stuck depressed" it's just dumb and will waste a lot of your life if you let it, like I did. Theres no wishes. No genies. You have to get yourself out of that hole. I'd recommend alot of void meditation and cleaning. Practice being in the moment and not purposely feeling bad, or thinking about useless stuff. Just find something that interests you and distract yourself

Alot of the drug abuse had given me moments of void where I was literally just 2 high to even function or process anything. Like 15 laying on the sidewalk just staring at the cement and hearing nothing but ringing in my mind. I wouldn't be able to process anything that I seen or heard. And all this just to sit at the edge of the void and eat mental tranquility. Really dumb because void could've change all of it, and me, who I am now.
Also if get attacked alot by astrial entities and some people who could see them would be so sad for me because I was so young I looked like a baby to them. Thinking back I guess I don regret it because it led me to experiences I needed and forced me to look for an exit because I've almost died alot. Like literally you feel you soul fading, you feel your light go out and when the moment comes, no matter how much you think you want it to end.you don't.
I eventually got a couple friends but had to push em away because my depression was so bad I felt I was cursing them by being friends with them is notice they'd started fucking up or feeling down more often too. Maybe they thought I was cool. Who knows. But all you literally have to do is handle your teenage responsibility and work on yourself spiritually physically and mentally. I promise it'll pay off.

Taylor Swift said:
I am 16 years old at a point in my life where I don't know how long I will live? I am about to end it soon. I feel like drowning in the sea of the sins that I have committed unintentionally and honestly, I always treated myself as a shit. It's funny how no one ever taught me how to love myself and that's why my life is ruined. I am losing hope and my only hope now is Satan. Please help me!

I don’t think you should think about it like that.

First of all, don’t think about disaster, every life has value. Probably just symptoms of low bioelectricity.

You need to meditate and empower yourself, you won’t be better by just wanting things to happen outside yourself.

Take a meditation program based on the meditations from JoyOfSatan to eliminate the problems of low energy levels.

I saw your posts, and let me tell you, one can get their desires fulfilled, but it takes time and effort, every wish you have you can acomplish it with the right knowledge.

You can discover who your guardian demon is, but change your focus on this, demons won’t just help you if you don’t do something for yourself and warfare.

If you want to make a wish of yours to become true, empower yourself, make a spell, and there you go.

That’s what I can tell you from what I know.

I remember when I was an edgy teen in my rebellious phase i used to listen to Linkin Park ,
https://youtu.be/mh2DqdGSQLs

I feel like an old man reflecting on all the shit that passed.

Btw, even though I was listening to shit like this i was never in self pity or sad about anything relating to myself. If i would go back, i wouldn't change anything about myself or anything that happened to me or any of the decisions I took.

Relax everything will be okay. look at the small things in life to hold to .I just got out of a rehab in a prison. your young go on a walk in the woods. smoke some natural herbs drink some herbal tea and chill out . people have a tendency to over react at your age. if you need a friend, names mikey. I am homeless at a shelter with a pc lab and use my time to help . im broke as shit . but hey life is life. make the best .smile and smell and gather flowers enjoy freedom. hey I sure am . be a survivor. hail Lilith hail sat and hail astaroth !!!!!!!!

Memes become reality the post

Who was it that coined demons aren't wish-granting genies?

Also how are people still not reading the site?

lionknight said:
Relax everything will be okay. look at the small things in life to hold to .I just got out of a rehab in a prison. your young go on a walk in the woods. smoke some natural herbs drink some herbal tea and chill out . people have a tendency to over react at your age. if you need a friend, names mikey. I am homeless at a shelter with a pc lab and use my time to help . im broke as shit . but hey life is life. make the best .smile and smell and gather flowers enjoy freedom. hey I sure am . be a survivor. hail Lilith hail sat and hail astaroth !!!!!!!!
Don't smoke. It's unhealthy.

Smoking is bad for your lungs as it dries them and thus causes cancer no matter what the smoked substance is.

lionknight said:

Don’t promote smoking herbs to teens.

Taylor Swift said:

You came to the right place to fix your life. Joy of Satan has all the information you need to do so.
Learn as much as you can from www.satanisgod.org and put the knowledge you have gained to real life use. What helped me and is still helping me is by doing the FRTR it removes all the Jewish cuses on your soul,but thats just my opinion.Im not sure if you should do it when you are new but i did and it changed my life within few months.

Your hope is yourself. For context on the situation:

Taylor Swift said:
The thing is the guy I dated was a terrorist, he told me that he was a Christian and lied about so many other stuff. And I can't file a lawsuit because it won't do anything. The police are looking for them too. They have a business of human trafficking too. He was coming to visit me this June and the police later found out that he was planning to sell me to a prostitution center in Saudi Arabia.

My childhood has been miserable, I have through so much trauma and then I started loving a man who lied about everything. Not gonna lie, I not mentally stable now. I pretend to believe that he wasn't a bad guy. I don't know but I am still in love with that guy even though I know it's wrong. I thought of him as my future husband that's why I send him my nudes.

You NEED to do:
- Aura of Protection every day. VERY IMPORTANT.
- EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Returning Curses Parts 1 &2 placing emphasis on the repetitions of SURYA or RAUM on the hours of the Sun every day with affirmations to protect yourself NOW. This will stop people interfering with or bullying you forever.
- Aura cleanse every day.
- Chakra opening and alignment, then spinning/cleaning.
- Unattachment from this evil man.

"""God""" won't save you (think about how this evil man posed as an xian to sell you into sex slavery), you need to build your inner Sun and inner light, learning the power to say 'no'. Then you will be able to resist people like this.

Not weed dumb ass. I mean herbs that heal. like incense. I started my journey to satan as a Pagan. Before I found Father Satan . Hail Satan!!!!! Read the Al Jilwah. Im a proud Satanist. I do not need your misjudgments. Ask ME my Testimony to Father Satan.

The Al Jilwah
The Black Book of Satan

Chapter I
I was, am now, and shall have no end. I exercise dominion over all creatures and over the affairs of all who are under the protection of my image. I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need. There is no place in the universe that knows not my presence. I participate in all the affairs, which those who are without call evil because their nature is not such as they approve. Every age has its own manager, who directs affairs according to my decrees. This office is changeable from generation to generation, that the ruler of this world and his chiefs may discharge the duties of their respective offices everyone in his own turn. I allow everyone to follow the dictates of his own nature, but he that opposes me will regret it sorely.
No god has a right to interfere in my affairs, and I have made it an imperative rule that everyone shall refrain from worshipping all gods. All of the books of those who are without are altered by them; and they have declined from them, although they were written by the prophets and the apostles. That there are interpolations is seen in the fact that each sect endeavors to prove that the others are wrong and to destroy their books.
To me truth and falsehood are known. When temptation comes, I give my covenant to him that trusts in me. Moreover, I give council to the skilled directors, for I have appointed them for periods that are known to me. I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instruction. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort.

Chapter II
I requite the descendants of Adam, and reward them with various rewards that I alone know. Moreover, power and dominion over all that is on earth, both that which is above and that which is beneath, are in my hands. I do not allow friendly association with other people, nor do I deprive them that are my own and that obey me of anything that is good for them. I place my affairs in the hands of those whom I have tried and who are in accord with my desires. I appear in diverse manners to those who are faithful and under my command.
I give and take away; I enrich and impoverish; I cause both happiness and misery. I do all this in keeping with the characteristics of each epoch. And none has a right to interfere with my management of affairs. Those who oppose me I afflict with disease; but my own shall not die like the sons of Adam that are without. None shall live in this world longer than the time set by me; and if I so desire, I send a person a second or third time into this world or into some other by the transmigration of souls.

Chapter III
I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means. All my teachings are easily applicable to all times and all conditions. I punish in another world all who do contrary to my will.
Now the sons of Adam do not know the state of things that is to come. For this reason, they fall into many errors. The beasts of the earth, the birds of heaven and the fish of the sea are all under the control of my hands. All treasures and hidden things are known to me; and as I desire, I take them from one and bestow them upon another.
I reveal my wonders to those who seek them, and in due time my miracles to those who receive them from me. But those who are without are my adversaries, hence they oppose me. Nor do they know that such a course is against their own interests, for might, wealth and riches are in my hands, and I bestow them upon every worthy descendant of Adam. Thus the government of the worlds, the transition of generations, and the changes of their directors are determined by me from the beginning.

Chapter IV
I will not give my rights to other gods. I have allowed the creation of four substances, four times and four corners; because they are necessary things for creatures.
The books of Jews, Christians and Muslims, as of those who are without, accept in a sense, i.e., so far as they agree with and conform to my statutes. Whatsoever is contrary to these, they have altered; do not accept it. Three things are against me and I hate three things. But those who keep my secrets shall receive the fulfillment of my promises. Those who suffer for my sake I will surely reward in one of the worlds.
It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them. Now, then, all ye who have followed my commandments and my teachings, reject all the teachings and sayings of such as are without.
I have not taught these teachings, nor do they proceed from me. Do not mention my name nor my attributes, lest ye regret it; for ye do not know what those who are without may do.

Chapter V
O yea that have believed in me, honor my symbol and my image, for they remind you of me. Observe my laws and statutes. Obey my servants and listen to whatever they may dictate to you of the hidden things. Receive that, that is dictated, and do not carry it before those who are without, Jews, Christians, Muslims and others; for they know not the nature of my teaching. Do not give them your books, lest thy alter them without your knowledge. Learn by heart the greater part of them, lest they be altered.

The Doctrines of Satan

lionknight said:
Not weed dumb ass. I mean herbs that heal. like incense. I started my journey to satan as a Pagan. Before I found Father Satan . Hail Satan!!!!! Read the Al Jilwah. Im a proud Satanist. I do not need your misjudgments. Ask ME my Testimony to Father Satan.
Smoking anything is unnecessary and harmful.

lionknight said:
Smoking anything dries lungs and drying the lungs causes cancer. No one can heal their lungs with any smoke. It is complete nonsense to inhale smoke with healing in mind.

With herbs/incense, it's the SMELL that has an effect. Smells are passively perceived through your nose. You do not need to smoke them, which instead damages your lungs. I wonder if seeing a MRI of their lungs would shock these people enough to make them quite cold turkey 🦃

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back