About Christcucks & Edited Bible Verses

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
Post Reply
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 6986
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

About Christcucks & Edited Bible Verses

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

Weassel wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:25 am
I read about the reviews from the book you said ''the antijewsus'' and of course there were inferior christcuck animals who said ''he huted the church not cristinity oy vey'' so what if we try a different aproach with these retards? How about convincing them that they are agnostic who dont believe in chritcucism but like agnosticism they believe that something is out there a force thing like? This could also work in the so called ''christian nationalism'' because i always seen that if we slander them with force they just go back into their delusional shell. It worked with a christian gay friend of mine (the irony is strong here).
At this level of brainwashing one has to be very retarded. With these very retarded people, you cannot do much. These people block all reality.

They are not fit for anything greater or in any case, to be a "Satanist" or move away from this thinking. The programming and other weaknesses are deep.

One's only hope, if any, to turn these around, or get them to do anything functional for the survival of our species or our Nations, is to merely deceive them or bend their own facts to no end. In short, infiltration.

For example, what many people attempted in the past, was to try to steer these people against the Jews, by telling them bogus shit that Jesus was not a Jew. This method didn't really work or do much because these people are stupid to a great extent.

This worthless twist started with Luther, who created the Lutheran wing of xianity. But since people were so retarded and these liars who lied to them so incompetent, they only managed to create a second monstrosity, that essentially made people equally braindead as the first form of the virus they tried to "Change".

But even this would be a very difficult task to do nowadays and have any actual results, as many are heavily infiltrated by jews already, who articulate arguments to these idiots on why they need for example, die for Israel because this is what Jesus said.

We can only inform these people, and hope for the best. That is the good side.

Alternatively, people of our own can skillfully infiltrate them, but this will take a lot of jewish beating in the process of gaining control of any said movement. Then again, these people are so stupid and so controlled by the enemy, that even if this may be a bad investment of Satanic time and resources at this point.

Back in the Middle Ages, many Satanists who understood in the secret where this situation with the enemy was at, and was going to, did not have much of a hope things would change. Change came slowly, and many had given up. They therefore tried to subvert xianity from within. There was nowhere else to go.

What these people did was try to hijack the enemy from the inside, and try to add seeds of decay, hoping to turn the movement of xianity against the Jews, or cause a self implosion of this movement, so that it would collapse.

Jews also were into xianity doing atrocities, and this was used skillfully by some people like Voltaire to collapse these things faster. But this took around 2-3 centuries to achieve. All this work for a Xianity free world, at least to some extent, took like almost 20 centuries of hard, repetitive work.

These people that started the first assault against Christianity felt like they had no hope for freeing society. In the beginning, they subverted this thing from the inside heavily. In fact, for even anyone knowing how to read or study, one had to be with monks, xians, or clergy, or xian nobles. The situation of enemy control was totalitarian.

An example of this seeding of information that has been problematic of xianity, is the addition of the verse about the "Number of the Beast", which has been a meme sore in the ass of the enemy for this late century, which many idiots parallelized with the microchip. This created a little resistence, but it did not really derail the larger plan.

This addition to this odious book, was added by Bacon, which is purported to have edited corrosive verses in the Bible, while he was a covert Satanist. There are numerous things in the Bible that were added later on, such as in the 15th or 16th century.

As one can see, this generated breeds and generations of full retarded and stupid xians, who only sit there and whine about these things, to the point these are called "Conspiracies" and "Kooky shit", so when these happen, people outside of this context, will actually want to get chipped because they want nothing to do with the kook basket case Christians.

Xians have posed no serious opposition to the enemy. One can argue this stopped the torrent of stupidity to some extent, but the reality is, it did not. These bogus unscientific xians have no reason to explain anything, other than "God Doesn't Allow That!" and other stupid arguments. People of the present age look at this with scorn, and the reaction to that is : "Well then, why not a microchip? We also anger the xians while we are doing that!".

The real problems here are however far higher than simply "God said so" arguments. Its about social rights, freedoms, and not turning our world into a deadly dystopia. That aside, many xians charged this verse and other verses with psychic energy, because they consider these in their stupid religions, as "necessary" for the return of "Christ".

So since they want "Christ", and pray for his "Return", on the program which is called the Bible, this pings strongly on the line of code about the "Mark of the Beast". Those who know programming will understand here. These nutcases have also charged other curses like for example, 1/3rd of people dying etc.

Part of this curse manifested in the Middle Ages, and actually, Europeans got 1/3rd of people killed through the Bubonic Plague, exactly as this verse stated.

Now on a less spiritual level, it is generally far more difficult to explain people, or brainwashed masses such as christcucks, a full Truth. Look at how stupid these people are, everything they don't like, they just heap on Satan. And that's it. Thought stops there. Nothing more to it.

So many people or leaders because they wanted to go another way, but were obstructed by social jewish norms such as Xianity, they decided to instead twist Christianity to their advantage, or adjust it. This always failed and had disastrous consequences of social decay.

As a last result and proven by the times, since now we have the Truth, there is no point to engage in this behavior anymore, but just push and promote the Truth instead for the higher minds that will understand it.

Even a small percent of these people can achieve way greater things than the retarded cattle can do. Healthy minds will be attracted on their own to Satanism and won't need incessant bending of reality to accept some obvious things.

We no longer need Christcucks in to deceive them like old Satanists did, as xianity is already falling rapidly. We just need to accelerate this fall, and make sure we catch the smart people who want to join us and have had any actual seed of intelligence into them.

The enemy in the meantime is trying to instate Islam in Europe in a race against time, against this awakening, but it looks like it will all fail. Xians no longer pose any threat, but they are generally as they always were, a brainless mob. The Muslim mob is more deadly and dangerous. Both can be defeated in this time, and subversion of neither is required.

The times in front of us do show that the time for freedom of the enemy's systems of mindwashing and oppression is at hand. This is why it's so important to disseminate our information now, and do our Rituals, to simply crash this ship with all of the enemy programs and continue on without them.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ
ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ
ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ
User avatar
Kurat
Posts: 372
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:51 am
Location: Estonia

Re: About Christcucks & Edited Bible Verses

Post by Kurat »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:23 pm


For example, what many people attempted in the past, was to try to steer these people against the Jews, by telling them bogus shit that Jesus was not a Jew. This method didn't really work or do much because these people are stupid to a great extent.

This is like today when some people try turn Marxists against jews with talking jewish privilege and "open borders for israel"
User avatar
Satanic Path
Posts: 539
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:36 pm
Location: A red basin

Re: About Christcucks & Edited Bible Verses

Post by Satanic Path »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:23 pm
Weassel wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:25 am
....
At this level of brainwashing one has to be very retarded. With these very retarded people, you cannot do much. These people block all reality.

...
-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
I stopped for a while laughing at "my christian gay friend"
These things are so funny.
Like when you hear "muslim woman", "allah likes equality" and etc.

"Gay christians" do not deserve any compassion and understanding. I feel offended by the only existence of these people, because I don't worship someone who murdered people for my same tastes. I see them as enemies, since they are.
Not to be radical, but from a christian environment and sexual repression you get the pedophile, and priests are the perfect example for this.

It's like saying "christian witch" or "jewish god": You simply don't say it, because THIS DOES NOT EXIST in Awareness. And then, that thing is not anyway near "god", but very comparable to a terrific toilet in Outlast's Mental Hospital.

Where is survival instinct here? This is what also makes us human. This means "gay christians" have not so much left of their human nature, as these people are then the same going to prides, dating trans, pleasing the rainbow jews, mating different races, adopting children, taking children to the jew-pride, and thinking that fighting against a stigma is equal to becoming perverts working for the perverts who first made them look like perverts to society and before that, murdered and tortured all of them.

As always, I may sound cruel, but it is like seeing myself in a church as one of them. Terrific.
And also, I hate those people because they totally took me away from the true view and honor of the only way a gay/bi/straight man/woman can be: Always and only in Satan, so in their Racial Identity and Gentile souls. I feel myself to be white way before the fact of being a man going with other men or women. But again, this could be a radical view.

And I also hate them whenever they claim words such as "positive vibes"- "racism"-"rainbow"-"vote"-"acceptance"-"freedom (which they don't know)"-"love"-"universe" and all that. They made all of this as an obsessive thing.
Pronuncia RTR per Italiani:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/f2dvef0pg ... 2.pdf/file

A me funziona. Avvisatemi se a voi no.
User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 5037
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:00 am
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: About Christcucks & Edited Bible Verses

Post by Ol argedco luciftias »

In here is a translated version of Thus Spake Zarathustra, Ecce Homo, and The Antichrist. Translated by Thomas Wayne and published by Algora Publishing. These are by far the most accurate translations that I have ever found. Even the kind of musical quality of the writing is preserved.
https://mega.nz/folder/TMMzxYIT#2RHnCQWzXdpqVtjNvSow0w
Gear88
Posts: 1690
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:31 pm

Re: About Christcucks & Edited Bible Verses

Post by Gear88 »

Basically

Werewolf style infiltration is pointless and always has been.

Think of these judeo-bolsheviks as retards. Imagine retarded people, literally dysgenic nightmares. People LOVE retards, people educate themselves to EDUCATE retards. And what happens they blow their brains out trying to help these retards these husks of humans who should be euthanized.

Like the story some guy had a retarded child a while into his marriage he divorced his wife and left cause the damn thing ruined his mind.

With jews you lose. With xtians you become more retarded.

HP.Cobra mentioned it perfectly "Why subvert and infiltrate when these retards are too stupid for their own good".

Let me give you a Starcraft Brood War/Starcraft 2 reference. I watched Tastless and Artosis mention both either together banter back and forth or individually.

But they mentioned three things 1. Pro gamers are so good they win over lesser gamers unless of course the lesser gamer is quirky and does good things, 2. Pro gamers sometimes lose against lesser players even much lesser players cause they are so smart and so quirky that they don't understand the build(think like the Nathanias build or the Rotterdamn build from a few years ago). AND 3. Sometimes Pro gamers do things to hide their build by building a building and hiding his tech and even if the other pro gamer or lesser gamer sees it. It MIGHT not trigger anything or trigger a response whereby they adjust their build in many cases lesser non-pro gamers are so ignorant of builds unlike Pro gamers that they don't notice the build and the pro gamer wasted his actions building and hiding his build to beat a gamer who isn't at the level of the pro gamer.

In simplest terms Satanist/Resistance fighters are so smart, so open minded, and so elaborate. That we are overthinking, overprocessing, and overdoing our actions. IN turn it seems like what HP.Cobra is stating is the xtians are so retarded and so fucking stupid that they just and I know I'm using the meme analogy incorrectly but "they keep fucking that chicken".

Think of the Men in Black meme people are panicky creatures 15 minutes ago.

In my personal opinion it's the same with the Gods. When they come they will facepalm. I bet when historians re-structure mankind they would state "and the Great Gods of yesteryear returned and had their palms in their face at the retardation of mankind".

Like HP.Cobra mentioned in "Final Answer on "Christian" Anti-semtism".

To be Xtian and Anti-semitic requires extremely profound stupidity. AND with that the jews run the planet easily and flawlessly.

Xtians = Stupid/Retarded

THEY are so fucking stupid and retarded that they relish in that lower basement of goyim logic. THEY LOVE being stupid and retarded. THEY LOVE following the path of quickest and least resistance.

For example I recall reading an astrologer who deleted his entire blog last year in 2020. He mentioned I have I believe a Plutonic aspect that states "My greatest strength is the fact that I'm powerless".

In other words the fact I'm so powerless is my greatest strength.

Applying my own kaballistic manuscript unto xtians. THE fact xtians are so fucking stupid and so fucking retarded IS in and a matter of fact their greatest strength.

.....and then you wonder why the jews run the planet.

The Gods are probably gonna tell xtians don't get in our way and stop psychically harassing the World and surrender all the judeo-bolshevik propaganda you posses and stop kaballatizing your own doom. Either open up your eyes OR get out of our way and let us reconstruct our Satanic paradise World.

It seems on some level xtians are reverse jews.

A jew suffers and struggle for his age of tziddikim World Domination. A jew suffers and or struggles for his race and species and polytheistic-monotheistic-ethnotheistic gods.

And yet what do xtians do.

The very opposite.

No wonder this sermon points to people whom gave up or were on a fools mission.

It's like Tim Pool said "I have an analytical mind and I try and offer solutions. And people grab the solution and burn it cause they just want to burn things and not have solutions."

People don't want to be saved or change they just want enough survival to live somewhat comfortably and continue their learned helplessness. They aren't for race, religion, nor prosperity they just want to live and buy a stairway to heaven.

IF this isn't the definition of evil; pointing my fingers at jews.

THIS the very emphasis of xtianity or judeo-bolshevism.

They are communists or communized and they want to continue to create and enhance their communism with more communism.

So in the end fighting communism with transmogrified communism is asking for trouble. You need a direct diametric opposition. Fight fire with fire but not their with their own fire but a new fire one more conflagrating than theirs.

Like George Lincoln Rockwell stated "We are ideological, idealistic, and fanatical", "BTW the communists are also fanatical", "And you must build a counter-fanatical group to counter their fanaticism".

THEY are fanatical xtians, fanatical communists, fanatical judeo-bolsheviks."

THEN WE are the counter-antidote to their poison:

"Counter-Fanatical"
"National Socialists"
"Spiritual Satanists".

We must relish in our intelligence, spirituality, political, and Weltanschaang. Against these retards.
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism.

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

Fascism = State first = Totalitarian
National socialism = Orion = Our race is our nation.

http://www.satanisgod.org <- Main Index
User avatar
Hermit of 13 Swords
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:41 pm

Re: About Christcucks & Edited Bible Verses

Post by Hermit of 13 Swords »

HP will there be a sermon or a post for what "Mark of the Beast" is?
Crystallized Mushroom
Posts: 254
Joined: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:45 pm

Re: About Christcucks & Edited Bible Verses

Post by Crystallized Mushroom »

i hope all 3 shitbrahamic programs DIE off within a few years or at least become a minority :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 6986
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: About Christcucks & Edited Bible Verses

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

Satanic Path wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:19 pm
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:23 pm
Weassel wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:25 am
....
At this level of brainwashing one has to be very retarded. With these very retarded people, you cannot do much. These people block all reality.

...
-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
I stopped for a while laughing at "my christian gay friend"
These things are so funny.
Like when you hear "muslim woman", "allah likes equality" and etc.

"Gay christians" do not deserve any compassion and understanding. I feel offended by the only existence of these people, because I don't worship someone who murdered people for my same tastes. I see them as enemies, since they are.
Not to be radical, but from a christian environment and sexual repression you get the pedophile, and priests are the perfect example for this.

It's like saying "christian witch" or "jewish god": You simply don't say it, because THIS DOES NOT EXIST in Awareness. And then, that thing is not anyway near "god", but very comparable to a terrific toilet in Outlast's Mental Hospital.

Where is survival instinct here? This is what also makes us human. This means "gay christians" have not so much left of their human nature, as these people are then the same going to prides, dating trans, pleasing the rainbow jews, mating different races, adopting children, taking children to the jew-pride, and thinking that fighting against a stigma is equal to becoming perverts working for the perverts who first made them look like perverts to society and before that, murdered and tortured all of them.

As always, I may sound cruel, but it is like seeing myself in a church as one of them. Terrific.
And also, I hate those people because they totally took me away from the true view and honor of the only way a gay/bi/straight man/woman can be: Always and only in Satan, so in their Racial Identity and Gentile souls. I feel myself to be white way before the fact of being a man going with other men or women. But again, this could be a radical view.

And I also hate them whenever they claim words such as "positive vibes"- "racism"-"rainbow"-"vote"-"acceptance"-"freedom (which they don't know)"-"love"-"universe" and all that. They made all of this as an obsessive thing.
These people are just hypocrites. In the church, they are mostly homosexual. But if someone does it socially, they want them dead. Gay christians are doing nothing more than the hypocrisy of other people on the Church. The preach a system that says explicitly to have them tortured eternally for sin.

People can be complaining about pedo, but it's normalized in Muslim societies and beliefs. A muslim will be allowed to work in a children organization, or Muslims will be writing long rants about social justice.

It is pure insanity. People will have to understand this socially.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ
ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ
ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ
slyscorpion
Posts: 2821
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 12:19 am

Re: About Christcucks & Edited Bible Verses

Post by slyscorpion »

Satanic Path wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:19 pm
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:23 pm
Weassel wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:25 am
....
At this level of brainwashing one has to be very retarded. With these very retarded people, you cannot do much. These people block all reality.

They are not fit for anything greater or in any case, to be a "Satanist" or move away from this thinking. The programming and other weaknesses are deep.

One's only hope, if any, to turn these around, or get them to do anything functional for the survival of our species or our Nations, is to merely deceive them or bend their own facts to no end. In short, infiltration.

For example, what many people attempted in the past, was to try to steer these people against the Jews, by telling them bogus shit that Jesus was not a Jew. This method didn't really work or do much because these people are stupid to a great extent.

This worthless twist started with Luther, who created the Lutheran wing of xianity. But since people were so retarded and these liars who lied to them so incompetent, they only managed to create a second monstrosity, that essentially made people equally braindead as the first form of the virus they tried to "Change".

But even this would be a very difficult task to do nowadays and have any actual results, as many are heavily infiltrated by jews already, who articulate arguments to these idiots on why they need for example, die for Israel because this is what Jesus said.

We can only inform these people, and hope for the best. That is the good side.

Alternatively, people of our own can skillfully infiltrate them, but this will take a lot of jewish beating in the process of gaining control of any said movement. Then again, these people are so stupid and so controlled by the enemy, that even if this may be a bad investment of Satanic time and resources at this point.

Back in the Middle Ages, many Satanists who understood in the secret where this situation with the enemy was at, and was going to, did not have much of a hope things would change. Change came slowly, and many had given up. They therefore tried to subvert xianity from within. There was nowhere else to go.

What these people did was try to hijack the enemy from the inside, and try to add seeds of decay, hoping to turn the movement of xianity against the Jews, or cause a self implosion of this movement, so that it would collapse.

Jews also were into xianity doing atrocities, and this was used skillfully by some people like Voltaire to collapse these things faster. But this took around 2-3 centuries to achieve. All this work for a Xianity free world, at least to some extent, took like almost 20 centuries of hard, repetitive work.

These people that started the first assault against Christianity felt like they had no hope for freeing society. In the beginning, they subverted this thing from the inside heavily. In fact, for even anyone knowing how to read or study, one had to be with monks, xians, or clergy, or xian nobles. The situation of enemy control was totalitarian.

An example of this seeding of information that has been problematic of xianity, is the addition of the verse about the "Number of the Beast", which has been a meme sore in the ass of the enemy for this late century, which many idiots parallelized with the microchip. This created a little resistence, but it did not really derail the larger plan.

This addition to this odious book, was added by Bacon, which is purported to have edited corrosive verses in the Bible, while he was a covert Satanist. There are numerous things in the Bible that were added later on, such as in the 15th or 16th century.

As one can see, this generated breeds and generations of full retarded and stupid xians, who only sit there and whine about these things, to the point these are called "Conspiracies" and "Kooky shit", so when these happen, people outside of this context, will actually want to get chipped because they want nothing to do with the kook basket case Christians.

Xians have posed no serious opposition to the enemy. One can argue this stopped the torrent of stupidity to some extent, but the reality is, it did not. These bogus unscientific xians have no reason to explain anything, other than "God Doesn't Allow That!" and other stupid arguments. People of the present age look at this with scorn, and the reaction to that is : "Well then, why not a microchip? We also anger the xians while we are doing that!".

The real problems here are however far higher than simply "God said so" arguments. Its about social rights, freedoms, and not turning our world into a deadly dystopia. That aside, many xians charged this verse and other verses with psychic energy, because they consider these in their stupid religions, as "necessary" for the return of "Christ".

So since they want "Christ", and pray for his "Return", on the program which is called the Bible, this pings strongly on the line of code about the "Mark of the Beast". Those who know programming will understand here. These nutcases have also charged other curses like for example, 1/3rd of people dying etc.

Part of this curse manifested in the Middle Ages, and actually, Europeans got 1/3rd of people killed through the Bubonic Plague, exactly as this verse stated.

Now on a less spiritual level, it is generally far more difficult to explain people, or brainwashed masses such as christcucks, a full Truth. Look at how stupid these people are, everything they don't like, they just heap on Satan. And that's it. Thought stops there. Nothing more to it.

So many people or leaders because they wanted to go another way, but were obstructed by social jewish norms such as Xianity, they decided to instead twist Christianity to their advantage, or adjust it. This always failed and had disastrous consequences of social decay.

As a last result and proven by the times, since now we have the Truth, there is no point to engage in this behavior anymore, but just push and promote the Truth instead for the higher minds that will understand it.

Even a small percent of these people can achieve way greater things than the retarded cattle can do. Healthy minds will be attracted on their own to Satanism and won't need incessant bending of reality to accept some obvious things.

We no longer need Christcucks in to deceive them like old Satanists did, as xianity is already falling rapidly. We just need to accelerate this fall, and make sure we catch the smart people who want to join us and have had any actual seed of intelligence into them.

The enemy in the meantime is trying to instate Islam in Europe in a race against time, against this awakening, but it looks like it will all fail. Xians no longer pose any threat, but they are generally as they always were, a brainless mob. The Muslim mob is more deadly and dangerous. Both can be defeated in this time, and subversion of neither is required.

The times in front of us do show that the time for freedom of the enemy's systems of mindwashing and oppression is at hand. This is why it's so important to disseminate our information now, and do our Rituals, to simply crash this ship with all of the enemy programs and continue on without them.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
I stopped for a while laughing at "my christian gay friend"
These things are so funny.
Like when you hear "muslim woman", "allah likes equality" and etc.

"Gay christians" do not deserve any compassion and understanding. I feel offended by the only existence of these people, because I don't worship someone who murdered people for my same tastes. I see them as enemies, since they are.
Not to be radical, but from a christian environment and sexual repression you get the pedophile, and priests are the perfect example for this.

It's like saying "christian witch" or "jewish god": You simply don't say it, because THIS DOES NOT EXIST in Awareness. And then, that thing is not anyway near "god", but very comparable to a terrific toilet in Outlast's Mental Hospital.

Where is survival instinct here? This is what also makes us human. This means "gay christians" have not so much left of their human nature, as these people are then the same going to prides, dating trans, pleasing the rainbow jews, mating different races, adopting children, taking children to the jew-pride, and thinking that fighting against a stigma is equal to becoming perverts working for the perverts who first made them look like perverts to society and before that, murdered and tortured all of them.

As always, I may sound cruel, but it is like seeing myself in a church as one of them. Terrific.
And also, I hate those people because they totally took me away from the true view and honor of the only way a gay/bi/straight man/woman can be: Always and only in Satan, so in their Racial Identity and Gentile souls. I feel myself to be white way before the fact of being a man going with other men or women. But again, this could be a radical view.

And I also hate them whenever they claim words such as "positive vibes"- "racism"-"rainbow"-"vote"-"acceptance"-"freedom (which they don't know)"-"love"-"universe" and all that. They made all of this as an obsessive thing.
As insane as that is I actually dealt with someone like this once. They claimed they were a "Christian Pagan" and that they believed in the pagan Gods yet believed in Jesus as some sort of super advanced avitar sent by the Gods to "evolve humanity".

Same kind of thing with xtian witches and xtian psychics.

Although on a serious note some of the people who are actually psychic and not just making this up or having drug based delusions know the enemy is bad and that they are not doing a good thing working for them but they do it anyways cause they think they will die or go insane if they don't by those entities and are threatened into it. Maxine even mentioned this in a sermon too one time..

It is very likely some of these people actually can be helped if they are made to realize Satan can make these bad entities of the enemy go away and protect them and teach them to fight them off and teach them to actually put their gifts to use in a better way and advance.
Image

The paintable final rtr + killing Tetragrammaton ritual. Do this daily and with every rtr if you want its an easy add on that doesnt take much extra time.

https://web.archive.org/web/20201212181 ... lify.app//
slyscorpion
Posts: 2821
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 12:19 am

Re: About Christcucks & Edited Bible Verses

Post by slyscorpion »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:33 am
Satanic Path wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:19 pm
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:23 pm


At this level of brainwashing one has to be very retarded. With these very retarded people, you cannot do much. These people block all reality.

...
-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
I stopped for a while laughing at "my christian gay friend"
These things are so funny.
Like when you hear "muslim woman", "allah likes equality" and etc.

"Gay christians" do not deserve any compassion and understanding. I feel offended by the only existence of these people, because I don't worship someone who murdered people for my same tastes. I see them as enemies, since they are.
Not to be radical, but from a christian environment and sexual repression you get the pedophile, and priests are the perfect example for this.

It's like saying "christian witch" or "jewish god": You simply don't say it, because THIS DOES NOT EXIST in Awareness. And then, that thing is not anyway near "god", but very comparable to a terrific toilet in Outlast's Mental Hospital.

Where is survival instinct here? This is what also makes us human. This means "gay christians" have not so much left of their human nature, as these people are then the same going to prides, dating trans, pleasing the rainbow jews, mating different races, adopting children, taking children to the jew-pride, and thinking that fighting against a stigma is equal to becoming perverts working for the perverts who first made them look like perverts to society and before that, murdered and tortured all of them.

As always, I may sound cruel, but it is like seeing myself in a church as one of them. Terrific.
And also, I hate those people because they totally took me away from the true view and honor of the only way a gay/bi/straight man/woman can be: Always and only in Satan, so in their Racial Identity and Gentile souls. I feel myself to be white way before the fact of being a man going with other men or women. But again, this could be a radical view.

And I also hate them whenever they claim words such as "positive vibes"- "racism"-"rainbow"-"vote"-"acceptance"-"freedom (which they don't know)"-"love"-"universe" and all that. They made all of this as an obsessive thing.
These people are just hypocrites. In the church, they are mostly homosexual. But if someone does it socially, they want them dead. Gay christians are doing nothing more than the hypocrisy of other people on the Church. The preach a system that says explicitly to have them tortured eternally for sin.

People can be complaining about pedo, but it's normalized in Muslim societies and beliefs. A muslim will be allowed to work in a children organization, or Muslims will be writing long rants about social justice.

It is pure insanity. People will have to understand this socially.
Under these same kinds of laws if someone had something based on Satanism so far as a business etc they would have to hire a Jew if they wanted in or otherwise Oy Vey shut it down. These kinds of laws make it very hard for anyone who knows the truth to get ahead in society unless they are willing to deal with the Jews that get in and try to expose them somehow and get rid of them. You refuse to deal with the Jew or exclude it you have a lawsuit on your hands and the Jew automatically wins it.
Image

The paintable final rtr + killing Tetragrammaton ritual. Do this daily and with every rtr if you want its an easy add on that doesnt take much extra time.

https://web.archive.org/web/20201212181 ... lify.app//
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 6986
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: About Christcucks & Edited Bible Verses

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

Kurat wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:57 pm
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:23 pm


For example, what many people attempted in the past, was to try to steer these people against the Jews, by telling them bogus shit that Jesus was not a Jew. This method didn't really work or do much because these people are stupid to a great extent.

This is like today when some people try turn Marxists against jews with talking jewish privilege and "open borders for israel"
The jews are immune to this, they created Marxism. By the moment this cancer spreads, it will have long swarmed those who promoted it, before it did any actual damage to jews at all.

It's not like Israel will ever open it's borders, and it won't listen to brainwashed Marxists deluded cucks to do that. They know fully Marxism is a total sham, meant only for the goyim and stealing from them.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ
ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ
ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ
User avatar
Jack
Posts: 2892
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:48 pm

Re: About Christcucks & Edited Bible Verses

Post by Jack »

You don't need to get into a debate about Bible verses and metaphysics. What you need to do is to point out that Christianity is stolen from the Pagan religions myths about Horus, Odin and the Multiple pagan trinities.

Once you point this simple thing out, no matter what verse he quotes ,the hoax has already collapsed at the critical foundational juncture. Don't get into an argument about Metaphysics because they will just twist your words.

If you're trying to talk to a Christian Antisemite, you need to point out that Jesus was a jew rabbi practicing Judaism ,and Paul was the one who actually created what is known as "Christianity ". And Paul and all early Christians were jews. Christianity is simply a cult of Judaism and they don't have any fundamental differences between them and actual Hebrew Judaism.

All three religions pray to the same God who is against the Pagan Gods. That is the key you need to point out, that Jews are deathly scared of Paganism and Satan and they love to promote Christianity and Islam.
idiocy smasher
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:55 am

Re: About Christcucks & Edited Bible Verses

Post by idiocy smasher »

Satanic Path wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:19 pm
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:23 pm
Weassel wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:25 am
....
At this level of brainwashing one has to be very retarded. With these very retarded people, you cannot do much. These people block all reality.

...
-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
I stopped for a while laughing at "my christian gay friend"
These things are so funny.
Like when you hear "muslim woman", "allah likes equality" and etc.

"Gay christians" do not deserve any compassion and understanding. I feel offended by the only existence of these people, because I don't worship someone who murdered people for my same tastes. I see them as enemies, since they are.
Not to be radical, but from a christian environment and sexual repression you get the pedophile, and priests are the perfect example for this.

It's like saying "christian witch" or "jewish god": You simply don't say it, because THIS DOES NOT EXIST in Awareness. And then, that thing is not anyway near "god", but very comparable to a terrific toilet in Outlast's Mental Hospital.

Where is survival instinct here? This is what also makes us human. This means "gay christians" have not so much left of their human nature, as these people are then the same going to prides, dating trans, pleasing the rainbow jews, mating different races, adopting children, taking children to the jew-pride, and thinking that fighting against a stigma is equal to becoming perverts working for the perverts who first made them look like perverts to society and before that, murdered and tortured all of them.

As always, I may sound cruel, but it is like seeing myself in a church as one of them. Terrific.
And also, I hate those people because they totally took me away from the true view and honor of the only way a gay/bi/straight man/woman can be: Always and only in Satan, so in their Racial Identity and Gentile souls. I feel myself to be white way before the fact of being a man going with other men or women. But again, this could be a radical view.

And I also hate them whenever they claim words such as "positive vibes"- "racism"-"rainbow"-"vote"-"acceptance"-"freedom (which they don't know)"-"love"-"universe" and all that. They made all of this as an obsessive thing.
Seconding your thoughts on gay Christians
They are a literal sewerage monster
User avatar
Satanic Path
Posts: 539
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:36 pm
Location: A red basin

Re: About Christcucks & Edited Bible Verses

Post by Satanic Path »

idiocy smasher wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:23 pm
Satanic Path wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:19 pm
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:23 pm


At this level of brainwashing one has to be very retarded. With these very retarded people, you cannot do much. These people block all reality.

...
-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
I stopped for a while laughing at "my christian gay friend"
These things are so funny.
Like when you hear "muslim woman", "allah likes equality" and etc.

"Gay christians" do not deserve any compassion and understanding. I feel offended by the only existence of these people, because I don't worship someone who murdered people for my same tastes. I see them as enemies, since they are.
Not to be radical, but from a christian environment and sexual repression you get the pedophile, and priests are the perfect example for this.

It's like saying "christian witch" or "jewish god": You simply don't say it, because THIS DOES NOT EXIST in Awareness. And then, that thing is not anyway near "god", but very comparable to a terrific toilet in Outlast's Mental Hospital.

Where is survival instinct here? This is what also makes us human. This means "gay christians" have not so much left of their human nature, as these people are then the same going to prides, dating trans, pleasing the rainbow jews, mating different races, adopting children, taking children to the jew-pride, and thinking that fighting against a stigma is equal to becoming perverts working for the perverts who first made them look like perverts to society and before that, murdered and tortured all of them.

As always, I may sound cruel, but it is like seeing myself in a church as one of them. Terrific.
And also, I hate those people because they totally took me away from the true view and honor of the only way a gay/bi/straight man/woman can be: Always and only in Satan, so in their Racial Identity and Gentile souls. I feel myself to be white way before the fact of being a man going with other men or women. But again, this could be a radical view.

And I also hate them whenever they claim words such as "positive vibes"- "racism"-"rainbow"-"vote"-"acceptance"-"freedom (which they don't know)"-"love"-"universe" and all that. They made all of this as an obsessive thing.
Seconding your thoughts on gay Christians
They are a literal sewerage monster
But don't think this makes me an "evil homopobe". I'm not, because I love myself, even if I still need to understand this need of contact with women. Real women, you sense them, they remind you of "good" and in some way this moves me in a way I can't name.

I just hate people teaming up for such minor things. I don't go where everyone likes my same pasta or sexual life, I go where Humans are, whatever they do and like. I do join groups, like this one. My group then becomes family to me, not a "rainbow pride" aimed at a superficial and slandered reality.
I care about having friends, and my home is for everyone.

They build homes for "gay renegades" while Italy needs just homes for anyone being renegade.
Don't make it a cult, because only fools "live" their lives building altars for things that will never fill up their lives. Instead of going to the gay circle, just have an identity and understand that God means so much more.
People looking for and then pleasing within circles are stupid, because their eyes can't even sense the presence of something Greater which doesn't put people in circles because people do live beyond lines.

I don't hate me and gays for what we wear, as I don't hate straights for what they wear. Nor I hate them because the incarnate their Feminine part more than the Male one. Simply because this is natural, a right, and our life and beauty, not depending to who we love.
What I hate is the word "gay", because I'm not allowing anyone to define me as one of the least important things I am. But this became normalised.
Before that, I am other things which are not related to the bed.
I am not your "gay and lovely friend" as you're not my "straight lovely friend". Stop that shit, cause you can't ask me to help buy your clothes because "I'm gay" and this makes me like a flat person. I can help you in that, but because I am, someone who has "good tastes", like many straight men and lesbian women.

Of course, there are things I find extreme. There are gay people thinking that being gay means wearing pink or make-up. No dear, that means that you're just different as anyone is, because surprise, I hate pink and I only wear black when I need to show myself. Sometimes only white, when I feel as happy as this colour.
Other than feminine clothes, I love military uniforms at times, as there is a kind of "order" they communicate.
I may be gay for loving men, not for wearing what you define as "aimed at women".
I may be gay for my DNA, not for listening to Lady Cow Gaga or that jewished bitch of beyonce. And if you, man or woman, think that a woman is a woman because she never wears skirts, and that she stops being woman if she wears trousers or sweatpants, then church is the only place you need to go.
Same goes for men. Also, I feel very myself whatever I wear, in accordance to my tastes, which is not "male" or "female", it's the expression of both energies at the same time: If I could, I would be wearing long hooded dresses all the time
tlso, nobody has the right to come at anyone and tell that one "you are wrong" for his/her choices, when those choices are not causing wars, genocides and cancer. Wearing heels or red lipstick can't and won't make you unaware. Of course, there's a way smart people do it, the way that is only expression, as it has to be, not a "pride thing" where there, you really become how jews want you to be: a nobody, someone adopting other's nature for fashion, with also a very bad and immoral taste that everyone smart will sense, and the younger ones will perceive as "not good".
The only thing of these half-naked men at the pride being allowed to even greet children is something that just makes me want to slap everyone in the face.

But I don't, this world is jewish, and I don't want someone to throw acid at my face for wearing a Nazi uniform or black in my eyes or anything expressing who I am. Which is sad, to not have fun because someone thinks that it will be its reason to kill you.
I just like long long hooded tunics, or ancient- androgynous clothes. High shoes are nice, I like the sound they make and their theatrical look. And I don't want to get punched in the face by an imam for being too "enemy", because then, he's losing his whole face, plus, his butt will get so unholy that his pig up in the sky will no longer want the slut there.

Apart from the minor aspect of my Soul, before comes the Race, and the fact that If I only could I would also be myself as well with a Swastika painted on my face and a Demon's Seal on my clothes, whatever they are.
"We are Nazis"- Lilith.
So am I, in the Soul. But my Soul is never speaking quiet, and what's in it then gets a place in the outer world.

One thing I'm sure of is that you do the real drag queen in artistic environments or at parties, not when you discuss about math. If you're summoning Beelzevulon then you don't wear a hat. Dress however you like and put respect in it.

As I don't want straights to be forced to have sex only after marriage for the only purpose of life, I also want fun for myself. I also want to be where I feel myself to be the most "good".
I don't want the straight men to be asked everytime if he's gay, just because he was born a given way, and because people really like to know what you do in bed.
I don't want the straight woman to be raped for what she wears, as I don't want anyone else to be raped and killed for that as well.
Pronuncia RTR per Italiani:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/f2dvef0pg ... 2.pdf/file

A me funziona. Avvisatemi se a voi no.
idiocy smasher
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:55 am

Re: About Christcucks & Edited Bible Verses

Post by idiocy smasher »

I find Christians espousing SJW stuff irritating to the marrow of my bones
Eliel Cruz makes me throw up
I myself like pure gays and lesbians
As for bisexual women I am not fond of them
Especially whenever they end up dating or marrying straight guys
I like things being solid and clear
User avatar
Henu the Great
Posts: 1644
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:08 pm
Location: Elevated

Re: About Christcucks & Edited Bible Verses

Post by Henu the Great »

idiocy smasher wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:24 pm
I find Christians espousing SJW stuff irritating to the marrow of my bones
Eliel Cruz makes me throw up
I myself like pure gays and lesbians
As for bisexual women I am not fond of them
Especially whenever they end up dating or marrying straight guys
I like things being solid and clear
That's a hangup of yours then because there is nothing wrong with bisexuals being with heterosexuals or homosexuals as long as there is mutual consent.
User avatar
Satanic Path
Posts: 539
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:36 pm
Location: A red basin

Re: About Christcucks & Edited Bible Verses

Post by Satanic Path »

idiocy smasher wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:24 pm
I find Christians espousing SJW stuff irritating to the marrow of my bones
Eliel Cruz makes me throw up
I myself like pure gays and lesbians
As for bisexual women I am not fond of them
Especially whenever they end up dating or marrying straight guys
I like things being solid and clear
Why? Don't you know that Greeks and Romans really enjoyed this? They are not dirty, nobody is, if smart. Many Gods as well have this nature, but if you met one, be sure their love could never seem "unclear" or "difficult". They are perfect beings.
Personal view: as they enjoy both sides, it is really something that draws me to them, just because they make me think of Rome.
As anyone, you'll find some of the bisexual humans really into weird things, but that's reality, and many men "enjoy" trans. Then I can understand you, because neither I like sharing love with people doing these things, which are creepy.
We don't share things with certain people, but this is for a reason, and Bisexuals are just part of nature.
It is, creepy. If I visualize myself in that thing. And this has been happening way before me being here, which means that it was already awaken in me.
Many are simply "repulsed" by certain people, and that's a right.

Be positive and think that, as everyone, not always we're right, but we can certainly become our best.
Pronuncia RTR per Italiani:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/f2dvef0pg ... 2.pdf/file

A me funziona. Avvisatemi se a voi no.
Post Reply