Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jewish Surname?? Now What?? Help

TheAwakening1

Website
youtube.com
Hello everyone. This is a topic I wanted to write for a while, I will appreciate any support.

Just a few minutes ago I looked for the origins of my surnames and I just got really worried and surprised at the same time.

I found out one of my surnames is of Sephardic Jew origins. This sounds terrible to me, but at least my first surname is gentile from what I know.

My question here is: What do I do next?

I actually think I have a good relationship with Satan, the most epic and beautiful thing in my life was to be astrally touched by him, I have no doubt that I belong to this path of Spiritual Satanism.

BUT it still makes me uncomfortable to think that I could have Jewish ancestors and it's just horrible.

Will it be that with finishing the Magnum Opus in some future I will be able to clean those racial impurities for ever??
Is there anything I can do in the meantime?

Or am I exaggerating with concern and should I take it more calmly?

Maybe I already know the answer but the confusion I have right now doesn't help at all.

Thank you for your time and I would be very grateful for any support.

300px-Screaming_Jake.jpg

Most "Jewish Surnames" are only Gentile Surnames that Jews have taken in, when they infested and infiltrated Gentiles.

Unless you look like a jew in a provable manner, don't even worry about this. The enemy constantly does confusion spells to people here and this community, and all Satanists. Jewish ancestry will also show up in the family. Do you have a grandma with a yarmulke? Probably not.

Bloodlines jews have infested, do have far more lasting impact than simply a "name". That is because people who are absorbed into these, become Jews, and not the other way around.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thank you High Priest. I don’t have Jewish appearance but I am a mixed race, maybe that’s another reason why I got confused.

I am finally calm, now I see that I do not have the enemy in the family

Thank you so much, your reply really helped me

TheAwakening1 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thank you High Priest. I don’t have Jewish appearance but I am a mixed race, maybe that’s another reason why I got confused.

Don't worry dude, most people are, to some extent. This does not indicate "jewishness".

Move on from this also. We exist to live on and advance. Anyone can do that.

Stay strong always.

TheAwakening1
Mine is also a Jewish surname but investigating further it was because some Jews adopted it, I don't think you are Jewish, if you were you would not be on this path, trust that you are not, the proof of this is to do Rtr, if you were Jewish You couldn't do it, oh finish it all

TheAwakening1 said:
Hello everyone. This is a topic I wanted to write for a while, I will appreciate any support.

Just a few minutes ago I looked for the origins of my surnames and I just got really worried and surprised at the same time.

I found out one of my surnames is of Sephardic Jew origins. This sounds terrible to me, but at least my first surname is gentile from what I know.

My question here is: What do I do next?

I actually think I have a good relationship with Satan, the most epic and beautiful thing in my life was to be astrally touched by him, I have no doubt that I belong to this path of Spiritual Satanism.

BUT it still makes me uncomfortable to think that I could have Jewish ancestors and it's just horrible.

Will it be that with finishing the Magnum Opus in some future I will be able to clean those racial impurities for ever??
Is there anything I can do in the meantime?

Or am I exaggerating with concern and should I take it more calmly?

Maybe I already know the answer but the confusion I have right now doesn't help at all.

Thank you for your time and I would be very grateful for any support.

300px-Screaming_Jake.jpg

Take Hp's advice with this one. Even mixed jews who are jewish from a second great grand parent will know who they are because the jews always tell the family "we was hebrewz and shit". There were even Jews rotting in Auchwitz, treblinke, sorbibor and Dachau with the same last names, with the same spellings as SS officers. Not everyone with the same last name is related. I have learned of 4th cousins with the same last names and same spellings but had very different paternal haplogroups ie, fathers were not blood related. Jews have stolen and perpetuated many things from many societies and cultures, when in reality alot of those things arent even jewish to begin with. There are even ydna haplogroups 23 and me (run by kikes) lists as just jewish when in reality those haplogroups have majority non jewish clades.

Heath ledger was 1/16 jew..from his second great grandma; from what i heard his mother practiced judaism as a child.
A sephardic grandma told the children of a family they were the chosen people..these people were descendants of conversos during the inquisition. a member of that family later found out he had a sephardic haplogroup.
a palastinian family kept being told by the grandfather that their ancestors were hebrews. They had converted to islam during the reign of the ottoman empire. sure enought they found they had ydna with the specific clade that dated back to the trie of levi (most m34 clades are non jewish and the ones that are are all held by ashkenazi jews)

Very few cases will you have were there will be the "bastards" who never know who they really are. This used to scare me personally." hurrr what if im 2 percent jew, what if i have some 5th great grand parents that converted" Ashkenazi jews were not allowed to marry outside of their tribe for 1000 years, and jews from all 3 subraces as a whole have always stuck together. they have always been a minority (and seen as second class) in every country throuout history and have been thrown out every where. gentiles have not mixed with them to the extent most would have you believe. most of the time, if one is unaware of jewishness, this will be when someone is estranged from the family or if one or both parents are missing via abandonment or death or if the child adopted. features and behavior also go a long way. If you have dedicated to Satan and your life hasnt turned to shit, and moreso, if it started turning around for the better, and quick infact that is a very tel tale sign you are fine.

With my surname, you could also think that it is jewish.

But the roots are Germanic. And it have actual meaning of my ancestors who lived thousands of years ago. And means „Brave [insert folk]“

Jews just stole our names so they can hide.

Shadowcat said:
Take Hp's advice with this one. Even mixed jews who are jewish from a second great grand parent will know who they are because the jews always tell the family "we was hebrewz and shit". There were even Jews rotting in Auchwitz, treblinke, sorbibor and Dachau with the same last names, with the same spellings as SS officers. Not everyone with the same last name is related. I have learned of 4th cousins with the same last names and same spellings but had very different paternal haplogroups ie, fathers were not blood related. Jews have stolen and perpetuated many things from many societies and cultures, when in reality alot of those things arent even jewish to begin with. There are even ydna haplogroups 23 and me (run by kikes) lists as just jewish when in reality those haplogroups have majority non jewish clades.

Heath ledger was 1/16 jew..from his second great grandma; from what i heard his mother practiced judaism as a child.
A sephardic grandma told the children of a family they were the chosen people..these people were descendants of conversos during the inquisition. a member of that family later found out he had a sephardic haplogroup.
a palastinian family kept being told by the grandfather that their ancestors were hebrews. They had converted to islam during the reign of the ottoman empire. sure enought they found they had ydna with the specific clade that dated back to the trie of levi (most m34 clades are non jewish and the ones that are are all held by ashkenazi jews)

Very few cases will you have were there will be the "bastards" who never know who they really are. This used to scare me personally." hurrr what if im 2 percent jew, what if i have some 5th great grand parents that converted" Ashkenazi jews were not allowed to marry outside of their tribe for 1000 years, and jews from all 3 subraces as a whole have always stuck together. they have always been a minority (and seen as second class) in every country throuout history and have been thrown out every where. gentiles have not mixed with them to the extent most would have you believe. most of the time, if one is unaware of jewishness, this will be when someone is estranged from the family or if one or both parents are missing via abandonment or death or if the child adopted. features and behavior also go a long way. If you have dedicated to Satan and your life hasnt turned to shit, and moreso, if it started turning around for the better, and quick infact that is a very tel tale sign you are fine.

That’s a great info. I didn’t know about all that, and I know i’ve been doing fine but it was just the impact and confusion I had from that first impression, thank you very much :D

NinRick said:
With my surname, you could also think that it is jewish.

But the roots are Germanic. And it have actual meaning of my ancestors who lived thousands of years ago. And means „Brave [insert folk]“

Jews just stole our names so they can hide.

That meaning is really cool. But yeah, now I understand why they stole those surnames.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back