Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

PENTAGON ADMITS IT HAS UFO DEBRIS,RELEASES TEST RESULTS

I jumped the gun a little. I should mention that it's mostly test results. Also it's about tech that governments have. Not really about aliens.

“UFO debris”.

What a bovine excrement. They have complete, working alien spacecrafts, check Bob Lazar’s testimony.

I knew they were gonna give us something dubious and call it a day.

Larissa666 said:
“UFO debris”.

What a bovine excrement. They have complete, working alien spacecrafts, check Bob Lazar’s testimony.

The Nazis created flying saucers. The US should be capable of such technology without any extraterrestrial debris or spaceship.
How they got the V2 they should have been able to get the Die Glocke unless the Jews destroyed all traces of this because too beneficial to humanity.

Larissa666 said:
“UFO debris”.

If they admit this or leak out too much, people may go into panic, and then civilization may go into chaotic territory. It's not a joke.

With jews in power, this puts them on extremely high risk, they don't want nothing of the sort known. So until time comes, there will be lies, watered down info, and random useless info, and coverups. And a few people who will say it, but only as an exception.

I read to where Trump had a plan to disclose, but he was strongly "Advised against that".

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Larissa666 said:
“UFO debris”.

If they admit this or leak out too much, people may go into panic, and then civilization may go into chaotic territory. It's not a joke.

With jews in power, this puts them on extremely high risk, they don't want nothing of the sort known. So until time comes, there will be lies, watered down info, and random useless info, and coverups. And a few people who will say it, but only as an exception.

I read to where Trump had a plan to disclose, but he was strongly "Advised against that".

I heard the same exact thing about Trump. Maybe it's best for it to come out gradually. I get impatient and want everything out at once but I know that's impossible and will lead to too much chaos. As long as we keep fighting I'll keep my optimism and know that gradually everything will surface.

We already have info against the enemy on one of their biggest platforms playing ads against them. El oh el. I feel much more will come out soon (based on what I've been researching) especially with so many respectable scientists pushing for this info to come out. A lot of these scientists in this area just want humans to have advanced science tech for the better of humanity. That includes the environment and for healing people.

I plan to keep commenting in these videos to see if I can get any of them to come here and ask questions.

hailourtruegod said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Larissa666 said:
“UFO debris”.

I heard the same exact thing about Trump. Maybe it's best for it to come out gradually. I get impatient and want everything out at once but I know that's impossible and will lead to too much chaos. As long as we keep fighting I'll keep my optimism and know that gradually everything will surface.

We already have info against the enemy on one of their biggest platforms playing ads against them. El oh el. I feel much more will come out soon (based on what I've been researching) especially with so many respectable scientists pushing for this info to come out. A lot of these scientists in this area just want humans to have advanced science tech for the better of humanity. That includes the environment and for healing people.

I plan to keep commenting in these videos to see if I can get any of them to come here and ask questions.

I meant Gentiles in general have info against the enemy playing ads on their platform.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Larissa666 said:
“UFO debris”.

Trump signals he has ‘interesting’ details on Roswell, as son grills him about aliens

"So many people ask me that question," the president said. "There are millions and millions of people that want to go there, that want to see it. I won't talk to you about what I know about it but it's very interesting. But Roswell is a very interesting place with a lot of people that would like to know what's going on."

When Trump Jr. further pressed his father on whether he would declassify details about Roswell, the president said, "I'll have to think about that one."
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-interesting-details-on-roswell-as-son-grills-him-about-aliens

Former Israeli space security chief says extraterrestrials exist, and Trump knows about it

A former Israeli space security chief has sent eyebrows shooting heavenward by saying that earthlings have been in contact with extraterrestrials from a "galactic federation."

"The Unidentified Flying Objects have asked not to publish that they are here, humanity is not ready yet"
Did Donald Trump Nearly Confirm Existence of Aliens?

"Trump was on the verge of revealing," Eshed said, "but the aliens in the Galactic Federation are saying: 'Wait, let people calm down first.' They don't want to start mass hysteria. They want to first make us sane and understanding."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/weird-news/former-israeli-space-security-chief-says-extraterrestrials-exist-trump-knows-n1250333

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-aware-aliens-verge-disclosing-public-israeli-ex-space-chief-says-1553354

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I find it hilarious how retarded mankind is. This comment is the perfect example of how retarded mankind is.

I mean I've known about this stuff for years and years.

For example mercury engines or solid-state free energy engines (I believe it's Dr.Martin's free energy generator, the one where he states if you remove this piece of metal cast the same piece of higher quality metal you get an instant 30-40 kilowatts of power).

Or Tesla's devices such as his Tunguska device or his pocket-watch sized Earthquake spirit-tech device.

Maybe it's because I have an Aquariuan trait in my astrological chart. But NOTHING alien bothers me or makes me freak out or anything. I mean I literally search everywhere for alien , spirit-tech device, free energy device technologies.

Even like Stephen E. Nichols, 1942 Schweinfurt bombing whereby the rumor is several Vrill-Odin German Vimanas downed 5-7 B17 squadrons in 45 minutes with a combination of detonation gas(anti-explosion based engine weapon) and Klystron Phasers to kinda targeted EMP knockout B17 bombers.

Free-Energy = Implosion based engine/generators which = higher effeciency

I REALLY, REALLY have no fucking idea why humanity is so fucking stupid they can't use their brains. I don't know if it's all these pills I take you know like red pills, black pills, and other pills. But for fucks sake can humanity get a brain.

Fellow Goys Y U Act like Goyim.

With the amount of information I have I'm not SURPRISED or SHOCKED or whatnot.

I mean I literally have scientific theoretical knowledge on aliens, beings of higher power, crafts(vimanas), free-energy devices.

Seriously with the amount I know and love all this advanced tech. I'd probably be killed cause like the communists state "IF you know too much, You know too much".

Anyways am I the exception to the rule or am I just a normal person who understands concepts of advanced levels far better than the average goy?

Gear88 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Anyways am I the exception to the rule or am I just a normal person who understands concepts of advanced levels far better than the average goy?

People who can take these blackpills of information metaphorically speaking, and not die, are stronger minds.

Other people who can't take these simply ignore them. This is very frequent when it comes to many people. Can't accept about the UFO's, they say they don't exist. Or they say they have to by definition exist far away. Those who have a mind to understand that they definitely exist because the universe is infinite, do either remain skeptical.

There are people so weak that they could see them invade as many people filmed in the quarantine of many UFO objects, and they will scoff it and say, hey no way this is happening.

That's because they can't assess this information straight up. At this point, anyone who doesn't believe in UFO's is a total sheep and nothing else.

Gear88 said:
Average goy has pocket sized modern tech which enables him/her to do amazing things, but opts to use instagratificator, or faceberger, or something along the lines. We must fight, evolve and lead these sheeps to a better future. There is no other way about it.

This is really cool to learn more about these things.

Hopefully more information surfaces!

I have one question: What was the cause of the UFO crash in Rosewell? Does it have something to do with our Gods hitting their ship and it thus flew to the Earth's atmosphere and crashed? Or was it something else?

Please answer those that know, I'm really curious!

P.S. Jwglesearch doesn't show much..

hailourtruegod said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Larissa666 said:
“UFO debris”.

If we exclude "conspiracy theorists" and people like us who are learning the actual truth of things - there are still some people who are semi-awake (possibly also still 'woke'), who would not be fazed or shocked or worried about it, because they'd expect it and they know - or believe - that it is real-life truth. Namely, those geek/nerd-like individuals, but I still think that of those there would still be some who would not be able to take it.

We already have info against the enemy on one of their biggest platforms playing ads against them. El oh el.
hailourtruegod said:
I meant Gentiles in general have info against the enemy playing ads on their platform.

I was going to ask if it was safe to reveal which platform, but the jew would know about it. What platform is it? I am guessing google/youtube or facebook.

I feel much more will come out soon (based on what I've been researching) especially with so many respectable scientists pushing for this info to come out. A lot of these scientists in this area just want humans to have advanced science tech for the better of humanity. That includes the environment and for healing people.
Trump's Star Trek space "force". Was it just some whimsical nonsense by an idiotic idiot? No.

Syd Silver said:
Trump signals he has ‘interesting’ details on Roswell, as son grills him about aliens

"So many people ask me that question," the president said. "There are millions and millions of people that want to go there, that want to see it. I won't talk to you about what I know about it but it's very interesting. But Roswell is a very interesting place with a lot of people that would like to know what's going on."

When Trump Jr. further pressed his father on whether he would declassify details about Roswell, the president said, "I'll have to think about that one."
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-interesting-details-on-roswell-as-son-grills-him-about-aliens
Why not just do some remote-viewing or Astral travel there - or would it be like what someone mentioned about who used to visit DUMBs before they found JoS and they became trapped or couldn't gain access?

Gear88 said:
I am pinging you to invite you to see my reply above in this reply.

Fellow Goys Y U Act like Goyim.
Looks like a pig, sounds like a duck, tastes like a chicken; must be a penguin... or something!

NameHere said:

I have one question: What was the cause of the UFO crash in Rosewell? Does it have something to do with our Gods hitting their ship and it thus flew to the Earth's atmosphere and crashed? Or was it something else?

It’s not our Gods, it’s greys that were inside.

Larissa666 said:
NameHere said:

Yes, I know that greys were inside the spaceship, but who shot them down? Our Gods?

NameHere said:

There was another UFO crash in the US just at the end of the 19th century. This is when the enemy took over the US.
I wonder if the Gods did it with Their spaceship or maybe just from the astral using their mind.

NameHere said:

The basic premise is we used post-WW2 based Radar systems. Believe it or not not every nation had Radar and even if the U.S. employed radar it's true in every sense the Brits had a far superior system. Even the German I believe it's called "Kamhauber line" radar was inferior to that of the British pretty much British RAF response time was about 13-16 minutes for full deployment. British Radar detected German crafts about almost 18-22 minute beforehand.

America back in 1947 used advancing radar and targeted the alien enemy extra-terrestrial grey craft. For some strange reason the Radar knocks out their ability to fly their craft it makes it wobble and limp around. So they mass targeted the radar radiation and we managed to score a hit on it. I don't know if it's machine guns i.e. post-WW2 allied jet aircraft or a missile or AAA.

In reality I doubt it's a missile unless they tested a Ruhrstahl X4 missile. The Rhurstahl missile is the World's first modern day human created missile by the Germans. According to the aircrafts using it such as the TA-183 Huckbein it was a semi-radar system with a wire that is very long to reach an aircraft. Apparently had the War been going better for the axis by Autumn of 1945, the World's first heatseeking Ruhrstahls would be operational. Apparently the Aim-9 Sidewinder is a derivative of allied levels for heatseeking properties.

Some ask did the Germans have other heat seeking apparatuses and the answer is yes. For example infrared proximity fuses for 88mm triple-A. Which was found in a Uboat heading to Japan when they decided to surrender.

So I'm not entirely sure if we machine gunned, rocket, missile, or AAA the enemy vimana but apparently we scored a kill. Supposedly the Roswell incident gave rising to many current modern things like for example bullet-resistant material.

It's possible that the radar we use some sort of EM/Radio like broadcast causes issues with their for a lack of a better word communist technology.

Like HP.Cobra said "Greys/Reptilians are highly technologically advanced but not the most advanced that's our Gods"

In reality we can't infer much from Roswell. My best guess is Roswell incident just proved to the U.S. that there are two sides to this war and apparently both are wanting the planet one for good and the other for evil.

So there could be so much information one has to shift through disinformation and conspiracy theories that unless your like our organization most people probably don't reach these levels. In the end we are ignorant of said exactness but enough information has been released that at least a picture can be painted from the 1947 incident.

Larissa666 said:
NameHere said:

It had to do with the fact they were arrogant and showing off to someone or just being careless I think and crashed it. This was said somewhere. The enemy won against Hitler and became too confident. At least this is what some SS on here posted awhile back.

Larissa666 said:
“UFO debris”.

With so many being aware of (at least!) that, I'm pretty sure they're trying to get this out little by little but trying to control the flow of information (AND manipulate the Truth behind everything anyway). Remember when Obama came up as president and Putin said something like "Tell them about the aliens or I will"? I don't know how deep in the shit Putin is but if this is coming out now and 'some' have predicted they'll tell us about them officially soon enough (it'll be less than 1% the entire story of course).. maybe RTRs had a good effect on him? I've seen certainly more change in people I've known in the last year than probably any other time in my life so far, pretty sure those with the potential to become good SS are somehow slowly catching up (SOME are still ..you know.. they know about vaccines but they're also xtians... hope they'll come around and realize what they've been missing for so long).

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

hailourtruegod said:
Two words. "Memory metal" :shock: :D

https://www.ufoexplorations.com/

Wow, I read about this in Philip J. Corso's book. The details of this "memory metal" had me really intrigued back then so I'm glad there's a little more info being uncovered about it. Of course this is only the tip of the iceberg, there's also that headband that works with your astral senses, I think that this device is what they use to amplify their astral senses along with their lens that lets them see through walls.

NameHere said:
Larissa666 said:
NameHere said:

Yes, I know that greys were inside the spaceship, but who shot them down? Our Gods?

No, no one shot them down, it was radar interference. For some reason, radar used to make these damn things malfunction, but it looks like they fixed that later.

I mean look at the 2004 Nimitz case, those things were irradiated by radars from both sea and air, and they functioned just fine. So, it looks like they were briefly vulnerable to radars, when radars were new technology.

It is virtually impossible to shoot these things down with our conventional weapons, due to how these things operate. These things bend the space around them, everything you shoot at them is gonna follow the path of this distortion, therefore never touching the vessel itself.

Larissa666 said:
“UFO debris”.

Check out for more details:
This is Derek Van Schaik on Bob Lazar
https://youtu.be/WpN5PjOxHbo

This video got shadow banned as soon as it was uploaded.

This is pure gold in terms of debate.
One can see the many reasons why pieces of information like this are kept silenced, social chaos being one of them, but there are many more.

This guy Bob Lazar "predicted" the existance of a new artificial element on the periodic table, not a new metal alloy a whole new element, and he knew about that many years before the official discovery. This was one of the strongest evidence around before this official release, if some of you is in the field of physics then you how difficult it will be to just randomly say "I think there's a new element in the table, you just add up a bunch of protons to the atom until it goes into geometrically balanced shape". This element 115 was discovered in 2004, but the guy was talking about that in details since the late 80s.

Also the tecnology they talk about in the video could be the key to free energy, according to the guy one of the greatest problems they had while trying to crack the tecnology was the fact that according to our science that stuff could not have worked, it seemed to violate the first law of thermodynamics, this also greatly shows how far back we are on the understandings of physics.

Next time I'm arguing with a Christian I'll throw throw this argument in.

Do you guys think this confermation will advance the fall of jewish religion?

Larissa666 said:
NameHere said:
Larissa666 said:

No, no one shot them down, it was radar interference. For some reason, radar used to make these damn things malfunction, but it looks like they fixed that later.

I mean look at the 2004 Nimitz case, those things were irradiated by radars from both sea and air, and they functioned just fine. So, it looks like they were briefly vulnerable to radars, when radars were new technology.

It is virtually impossible to shoot these things down with our conventional weapons, due to how these things operate. These things bend the space around them, everything you shoot at them is gonna follow the path of this distortion, therefore never touching the vessel itself.

OOh, I see, thank you!

Is there any source to what you said that I could read more extensively?

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back