Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About My Gf cheat on me

Aselod

I had a relationship 1.5 year . I found out that my girlfriend cheated on me a week ago with someone else. I don't know what to do, I want to give her an experience that will never forget. I know important things about her if i want i can destroy her life .But when I do I fear Satan will exclude me, after all, he encourages us to love and mercy, I am very indecisive and feeling so much bad

kingofrebel said:
I know important things about her if i want i can destroy her life .But when I do I fear Satan will exclude me, after all, he encourages us to love and mercy, I am very indecisive and feeling so much bad

Loving enemies and turning the other cheek is for xians not for us. If you are not a newbie, you can do black magick.

Have you talked to her about it? Did you catch her red-handed or did you receive compelling evidence of cheating?

Punishment in some cases is unneeded but in all cases needs to be proportional to the damage caused. Destroying her life seems excessive in this situation.

Here we have some people who think everything warrants death, defilement and destruction of other individuals. This couldn't be further from the truth. Dismiss the advance of these deeply-damaged souls and find a balanced solution. You may need to consult your Guardian Demon for that.

Mondol said:
Talk with your lover about your doubts. 1.5 years love means you loved her truly. This is true love .

If she love someone after breaking your heart and if she doesn't care and doesn't respect your pain , don't respect her. Punish her. Love is your choice, your business. Satan love your choice. Here, love is your business, not business of this forums members or members have no rights to give you advise about saying sorry to her. If you want to kill her, kill her. I don't care, you don't care. Satan is universe. Satan will not give you punish. I wonder people don't understand trule love. We can't explain what is trule love but we can feel it and we know this true love happen one time, not two or many times. If she love someone after breaking you, if I were you, I swear I would eat her life. If the forms members say you that you are wrong, remember it they are wrong. Yes Black magic is for justice but there have no justice in this earth. Brother, judge your own problems. This is not Satan's business. Believe me . Firstly, know the truth and discuss about your doubts with your lover. If she turns into bitch, hey listen you, I am telling you, Be fucking bitch.

I also was cheated by bitch. I had 5 years relationship but she fucked my cousin to revenge me. I kill her spiritually . She is dead . I am happy now. I am not saying you to kill , I am trying to say don't be fool by getting hurted .ok

I am forever evil satanist. Also, work for satan. I told My gd Amon demon that my heart's is pure so if my heart get pain, I heal it in anyway . So, Satan know me why I heal my mind with punishing.You heal your self by punishing her if she hurts your heart's and she turns into bitch. Bitch fuck two or more boys. True women love only one man.

Hail Satan . Hail myself . Joy Bangla.

How do u revenge or punish people who harmed you ?Plz do tell me

kingofrebel said:
I had a relationship 1.5 year . I found out that my girlfriend cheated on me a week ago with someone else. I don't know what to do, I want to give her an experience that will never forget. I know important things about her if i want i can destroy her life .But when I do I fear Satan will exclude me, after all, he encourages us to love and mercy, I am very indecisive and feeling so much bad

The situation is, what have you agreed together? Where has been your communication with her all this time? Why do you believe 1.5 years is actually that much of a time, especially if this time was not as much invested into knowing her and her you?

What were your agreements that have went both ways in this relationship, ie, did she give you clues or tell you she would be fucking around, or she just kept you in the darkness and blinded you with nonsense that you were the love of her life?

Is she worth believing or holding to, let alone forgiving, and worth the effort to do that? Did you care a lot, or not that much? Do you care about HER, or because YOU were cheated? Who did she cheat with, and under what circumstances? What does that say about her?

Generally, yes, punishments can happen over these things, especially where solid agreements have been made and one feels violated. In this case, when you examine it, are there any reasons, or it's just her doing nonsense and disrespect? You should first and foremost, stand your ground and organize yourself, as clearly you have been hurt by her actions.

Father Satan will not exclude over subjects that deal with interpersonal relationships between people who actually also have problems with their own partners etc. Satan is about Justice, not about "love", "hate" or "mercy" in that regard. He is merciful but sometimes Justice represented re-precautions for one's actions.

Generally, many people out there, have peanuts for brains, they cannot really be honest, and they can oftentimes be lost in their desires, not knowing what to do and what to pick. That is expected in life, especially in smaller people, or people of certain dispositions.

You could try confronting her if she has value, for which you will likely receive tears and not much wisdom at all. Then, she might fight to get you back if she cares. Then there might be a chance that she will try to repair this, but this will take a lot of effort from both ends, and likely this won't stick, but it all depends on what was going on between you two before this event happened.

Lastly, I have to further add, that oftentimes it's not "you" who did a mistake to "cause" this, but that people can do all sorts of things out of their own volition, and make stupid decisions, even if you were fine with them all along. That's because they have their own issues to sort out. Depending on the value of the human being and the relationship, one has to act accordingly.

Take steps back and try to see the whole picture, and then act. Do not act recklessly.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Mondol said:
Talk with your lover about your doubts. 1.5 years love means you loved her truly. This is true love .

If she love someone after breaking your heart and if she doesn't care and doesn't respect your pain , don't respect her. Punish her. Love is your choice, your business. Satan love your choice. Here, love is your business, not business of this forums members or members have no rights to give you advise about saying sorry to her. If you want to kill her, kill her with a curse. I don't care, you don't care. Satan is universe. Satan will not give you punish. I wonder people don't understand trule love. We can't explain what is trule love but we can feel it and we know this true love happen one time, not two or many times. If she love someone after breaking you, if I were you, I swear I would eat her life. If the forms members say you that you are wrong, remember it they are wrong. Yes Black magic is for justice but there have no justice in this earth. Brother, judge your own problems. This is not Satan's business. Believe me . Firstly, know the truth and discuss about your doubts with your lover. If she turns into bitch, hey listen you, I am telling you, Be fucking bitch.

I also was cheated by bitch. I had 5 years relationship but she fucked my cousin to revenge me. I kill her spiritually . She is dead . I am happy now. I am not saying you to kill , I am trying to say don't be fool by getting hurted .ok

I am forever evil satanist. Also, work for satan. I told My gd Amon demon that my heart's is pure so if my heart get pain, I heal it in anyway . So, Satan know me why I heal my mind with punishing.You heal your self by punishing her if she hurts your heart's and she turns into bitch. Bitch fuck two or more boys. True women love only one man.

Hail Satan . Hail myself . Joy Bangla.

Your mindset is juvenile my friend. I’d advise reading the situation carefully besides acting like an immature child who spouts off at the mouth. We of the JoS Forums are aware we aren’t right, but what your are going off on is a childish tantrum. Don’t advise if you are already acting in a manner that is not beneficial.

Late to the conversation, but it all comes down to what you expect from your partner. If your girlfriend prioritised male validation, she would cheat no matter what. A feminine and loyal girlfriend would bring much better experiences.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back