Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Meditation

Sister Adreanna

Hey, I am new to satanism and have decided to follow the religion. As I am new to this, I wanted to know exactly what I need to follow in order to worship. And what objects are needed. It would be very kind of someone of someone to inform me about the same.

Sister Adreanna said:
Hey, I am new to satanism and have decided to follow the religion. As I am new to this, I wanted to know exactly what I need to follow in order to worship. And what objects are needed. It would be very kind of someone of someone to inform me about the same.
Welcome.
Read the whole Joyofsatan.com as it will answer most of your questions.

Sister Adreanna said:

Read everything on Joy of Satan and start 40 Day Meditation Program.

Sister Adreanna said:

Read everything on Joy of Satan and start 40 Day Meditation Program.

Sister Adreanna said:
Thank you. Will now start with 40 day meditation program.

After that, you can move to the spiritual warfare training programme, while maintaining basic practices that you'll learn in the programme you started. It develops many necessary skills that many people often unwisely neglect, not to mention it leaves you with all your elements balanced, which is necessary in advancement.

Stormblood said:
Sister Adreanna said:

After that, you can move to the spiritual warfare training programme, while maintaining basic practices that you'll learn in the programme you started. It develops many necessary skills that many people often unwisely neglect, not to mention it leaves you with all your elements balanced, which is necessary in advancement.

Hi Stormblood. After completing the 6th month program, would you still recommend something like you suggested in this thread https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7943&hilit that would cover all bases? (Of course, needs will vary, but speaking in a general sense)

Bible_Burner said:
Stormblood said:
Sister Adreanna said:

Hi Stormblood. After completing the 6th month program, would you still recommend something like you suggested in this thread https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7943&hilit that would cover all bases? (Of course, needs will vary, but speaking in a general sense)

Thanks for bringing that old post up. The answer is "No, disregard that". The 40-day programme outlines what are the basics for a custom meditation programme:

* AC
* AoP
* VM
* Something to work on ALL your chakras. For those with very little time, chakra spinning is green.
* KY
* HY

Anything else is optional and can be chosen on a case by case basis, tuning into yourself, your needs, your goals and the Gods' guidance.

The balancing of elements may require time to be achieved, sometimes longer than a month and multiple rounds. The same goes for working on your weak points as instructed by HPS Maxine at the end of the programme. These count as needs.

When it comes to balancing needs, goals and guidance, it helps to ask yourself questions and set priorities. For example, for someone may be needed to get rid of self-loathing, self-doubt, lack of self-confidence, and similar issues through freeing the soul workings, like HPS Limlal suggested on that very same programme. That has very high chance of having top priority as it can prevent your workings from manifesting properly and can make your advancement extremely slow if not addressed.

Healing trauma is something that might be top priority in some cases, and for that Lydia's suggested working with Wunjo is a very strong option.

People just need to sit down, focus (void meditation), and do some introspection, assessing themselves thoroughly, critically and openly, but without beating themselves up. Take note of everything they realise, if their memory is weak. For each thing, one should rate the influence and importance of each.

If going deeper is done by asking why for everything until you find the origin of that branch; understanding influence and importance is done by asking yourself "how". Everything is linked. Nothing is separate. Meaning everything that there is nothing that affects only one thing or one person. And there is nothing that affects nothing, contrary to what those who are plagued with devil-may-care/carefree attitude may think.

While some people may be familiar to any degree with the introspective process, we also have extroverts here and other categories who have never (or almost never) bothered with it, and for them it's even more important to sit still and go with this. If not stillness, whatever helps them clear their heads and think deeper than they ever have.

After introspection, you can start to plan long-term. Those who fail to plan, plan to fail. This is something I repeat myself countless times when planning feels like a major hassle.

I hope this was helpful.

Stormblood said:
Bible_Burner said:
Stormblood said:

Thanks for bringing that old post up. The answer is "No, disregard that". The 40-day programme outlines what are the basics for a custom meditation programme:

* AC
* AoP
* VM
* Something to work on ALL your chakras. For those with very little time, chakra spinning is green.
* KY
* HY

Anything else is optional and can be chosen on a case by case basis, tuning into yourself, your needs, your goals and the Gods' guidance.

The balancing of elements may require time to be achieved, sometimes longer than a month and multiple rounds. The same goes for working on your weak points as instructed by HPS Maxine at the end of the programme. These count as needs.

When it comes to balancing needs, goals and guidance, it helps to ask yourself questions and set priorities. For example, for someone may be needed to get rid of self-loathing, self-doubt, lack of self-confidence, and similar issues through freeing the soul workings, like HPS Limlal suggested on that very same programme. That has very high chance of having top priority as it can prevent your workings from manifesting properly and can make your advancement extremely slow if not addressed.

Healing trauma is something that might be top priority in some cases, and for that Lydia's suggested working with Wunjo is a very strong option.

People just need to sit down, focus (void meditation), and do some introspection, assessing themselves thoroughly, critically and openly, but without beating themselves up. Take note of everything they realise, if their memory is weak. For each thing, one should rate the influence and importance of each.

If going deeper is done by asking why for everything until you find the origin of that branch; understanding influence and importance is done by asking yourself "how". Everything is linked. Nothing is separate. Meaning everything that there is nothing that affects only one thing or one person. And there is nothing that affects nothing, contrary to what those who are plagued with devil-may-care/carefree attitude may think.

While some people may be familiar to any degree with the introspective process, we also have extroverts here and other categories who have never (or almost never) bothered with it, and for them it's even more important to sit still and go with this. If not stillness, whatever helps them clear their heads and think deeper than they ever have.

After introspection, you can start to plan long-term. Those who fail to plan, plan to fail. This is something I repeat myself countless times when planning feels like a major hassle.

I hope this was helpful.

This was extremely helpful, as I was doing too much while ignoring the foundations.

My planetary placements can cause me to overanalyze more than the average person and I get into a "paralysis by analysis" state because I think I'm "not doing enough". Using this advice the past couple of days has set me back on track.

Thank you Stormblood. Your advice is very solid and is great for SS. You should share your insight in posts and topics more often.

Bible_Burner said:
This was extremely helpful, as I was doing too much while ignoring the foundations.

My planetary placements can cause me to overanalyze more than the average person and I get into a "paralysis by analysis" state because I think I'm "not doing enough". Using this advice the past couple of days has set me back on track.

Thank you Stormblood. Your advice is very solid and is great for SS. You should share your insight in posts and topics more often.

THank you. I can relate to what you stated. Often in the past I have exceeded in zeal with an excessive research of the perfect diet, the perfect training system, the perfect schedule, the perfect whatever, ending up neglecting what matters the most: action. If one remains passive, things are never going to go forward and theories and hypothesis remain untested and unproven. There needs to be a balance between deep background work (research, planning, etc) and movement, otherwise one stagnates for a while, before starting to move backward, withering.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back