Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What must I leave behind

EndMe!!!

Hello,

I'm new to this but I want to embrace our dear leader Satan. I just want to know what I have to leave behind for him to accept me as his follower.
I know that jews are the enemy and must be dealt with*. But why exactly? And what are our great Lords stances on gay or black people? I'm bisexuality, must I change my ways for our lord to accept me?

I thank you all for answering my questions
Hail Satan

Gay people are perfectly fine. Black people are perfectly fine. Bisexual people are perfectly fine.

It is the christians who have gone against these people. It was the jews who wrote in their torrah that black people are animals, and they wrote in their torrah instructions to go take them as slaves. All of the slave ships were owned and financed by jews. And it is the muslims now who throw gay people off of roof tops.

None of these crimes and persecutions were done by satanists, they all have been done by christians/jews/muslims. Satanism is all about nature and life. And black people, gay people, and bisexual people, are all natural and part of life. It is only the alien anti-nature and anti-human desert cults who have gone against you.

Satan wants you to heal. Satan wants you to grow. Satan wants you to live. The black race, and all other human races, have been created by Satan as his children. Satan is happy when you are healthy and strong.

EndMe!!! said:
Hello,

I'm new to this but I want to embrace our dear leader Satan. I just want to know what I have to leave behind for him to accept me as his follower.
I know that jews are the enemy and must be dealt with*. But why exactly? And what are our great Lords stances on gay or black people? I'm bisexuality, must I change my ways for our lord to accept me?

I thank you all for answering my questions
Hail Satan

Satan accepts everybody for who they are. Everybody can follow his or her own nature.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back