Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jews Admit Lilith Is A Hindu Goddess

Mageson666

Jews Admit Lilith Is A Hindu Goddess

In the Jewish world only Jews are considered Human. The Rabbi's do however mention many times the Gentiles are Demonic, from the Demons.

From the Jewish texts:

"The Lilin, seek to steal a man's seed, in order to create a demon who is half-human and half-demon. These demonic sons are said to haunt their fathers all their lives. The struggle portrayed in this and other similar tales can be seen as one between humans and demons, with offspring who are half-human half-demonic-or, as a struggle between Jews and Gentiles, where Jewish men are lured by Gentile women and their offspring are half-Jewish, half-GENTILE."[1]

Lilith states to the Jewish Elijah:

"Lilith stated: These are my names Lilith.....Kali..." [2]

The Jews also openly state in their own texts one of the hidden names of Lilith is Kali the Hindu Goddess of creation and purification of the soul. The wife of Shiva, this tells you just who Samael the husband of Lilith is, Shiva.

Kali represents the fifty letters of the Sanskrit alphabet. Which is the letters of light that transform the soul. Many of the Hebrew words that are curses against Gentiles are reversed Sanskrit words and names. Sanskrit is destructive spiritually to the Jews. Naturally the Goddess that rules this power would be pure destruction to the Jews.

The Jews state the Gods of the Gentiles are all the Demons. However the Jews called Demon which is the ancient Greek, Indo-European name of the Gods, literally. Dionysus the head god was called the Demoni. In Hebrew the Demon is Shadin, this is from Siddhur of the Babylonians. Which is Siddha or Siddhie the ancient name of the Gods. Note the Yeziddhi is Ya Siddha. The Yezidhi call their God Shaitan [Arabic for Satan] and the hidden name of their God is Shiva.

Source:
Tree Of Souls The Mythology Of Judaism, Schwartz
[1] page number 220
[2]page number 225

That term, Ya Siddah really stands out.

I personally never hated the word Daemon, and "The Demoni" sounds even more mysterious, imposing.

Thanks for another sermon on the Daemons.

I want to learn original uncorrupted ancient Sanskrit, but are there any resources/books/sites that are accurate in teaching this? Most very likely not, otherwise I wanted to find the answers through power meditation.

I think Lilith is the scariest Goddess to the Jews, they don't mention her name and even make amulets to "protect" against her.

Academic Scholar said:
I want to learn original uncorrupted ancient Sanskrit, but are there any resources/books/sites that are accurate in teaching this? Most very likely not, otherwise I wanted to find the answers through power meditation.

I was very surprised to see how much information is archived from some of our active members.

Here is a thread from here where Stormblood gave us the access to this kind of information.

Ive yet to fully dig into it but I will began where they recommended.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=78&p=957&hilit=Sanskrit#p957

HP i found i connection between lamia (ancient Libya Goddess) with Lilith.
Similarities in the history sure Lilith can be traced to Sumeria where was the first civilisation was it Sumer or India?

EnkiUK said:
Similarities in the history sure Lilith can be traced to Sumeria where was the first civilisation was it Sumer or India?

India, now known as the sunken area of Sri Lanka.

They mentioned it in the text where lady Lilith said she was kali ?.Plain in sight ? These kikes seem to be giving themselves away too easily

Thanks ASQV i think i have read a sermon from one of the HPs on that, totaly forgot :roll:

EnkiUK said:

Kumara Kandam, an ancient continent also called Atlantis, Lemuria and Mu which was in East, not the West. Now all it's left of it are Sri Lanka and India.

I was reflecting upon Sri Lanka. Sri sounds awefully similar to Srim, a Shakti bija mantra related to the moon and Lakshmi. Could it be that Sri Lanka means something like 'Land of Wealth'?

Its toxic to them. The problem the rabbi's have with kabala is they had to alter everything from the original Hindu where they took it from as it was causing them insanity and all kinds of destructive issues. Even with the Hebrew kabala they still have issues with this and have put strict requirements on it for jews who have shown they can handle the effects better.

The Jews have an alien soul as they even admit in their own texts. Hebrew is like the black speech of mordor to us but to the Jew its their own energy.

Cacique Satanás said:
So, if a Kike meditates and do yoga using sanskrit then they will kill their own soul, right?

Academic Scholar said:

I can teach you if you like uwu

I was in a "Satanic group" on Facebook and there were many people sharing qliphoth knowledge and how anti-semitism is banned in the group, also a Gentile guy said that a Rabbi is his master in Qliphoth. Any thoughts in this topic? since there are many Hebrew words, I suppose that it is toxic for us.

HP Mageson666 said:
Its toxic to them. The problem the rabbi's have with kabala is they had to alter everything from the original Hindu where they took it from as it was causing them insanity and all kinds of destructive issues. Even with the Hebrew kabala they still have issues with this and have put strict requirements on it for jews who have shown they can handle the effects better.

The Jews have an alien soul as they even admit in their own texts. Hebrew is like the black speech of mordor to us but to the Jew its their own energy.

Cacique Satanás said:
So, if a Kike meditates and do yoga using sanskrit then they will kill their own soul, right?

The Klipoth is the tree of death to the Jews in their Rabbinical texts.. The first Jews Adama and Eve, died because they ate from this tree. The tree of life in the garden is the Jewish world tree of the Sephiroth. The Klipoth is guarded by Satanel which just means Satan. This is a warning to the Jews about Gentile spiritual teachings and how they are toxic to the Jewish soul.

The Klipoth is the Jews attempt to blasphemy our Gods as well. The fact your in a Satanist group and Satan is the enemy of the Jews and your not allowed to criticise the enemies of Satan. Means your not in a Satanist group. Your in a jewish shitlib circle.

Cacique Satanás said:
I was in a "Satanic group" on Facebook and there were many people sharing qliphoth knowledge and how anti-semitism is banned in the group, also a Gentile guy said that a Rabbi is his master in Qliphoth. Any thoughts in this topic? since there are many Hebrew words, I suppose that it is toxic for us.

http://www.angelfire.com/journal/cathbodua/Demons/Lilith.html

This page contains all the secret names of Lilith, Kali is also mentioned here.
Note the name no.16 : Sat-rina.

Academic Scholar said:

Here is a good online dictionary, as used by university students: http://spokensanskrit.org

This is the best Sanskrit learning playlist in my opinion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d03uKp_OX18&list=PLudSN7Po9muLeRM6545s68eakbxwZRpEJ Sanskrit through Sanskrit will give you the best impression of how it's used in daily life.

Für Deutsche empfehle ich diese Seite hier: https://wiki.yoga-vidya.de/Sanskrit Die Leute von Yoga Vidya haben großes Wissen von Sanskrit und Hinduismus. Leider werben sie manchmal für Veganismus, sind aber sonst meist frei von Korruption. Sukadev macht auch zur Zeit viele Videos über Sanskrit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBef18UHaj8&t=2s

Sieg Heil!

Sanskrit is an important language. Unlike modern languages, meaning and sound occupy the same importance and are deeply related to each other. This is to be taken into consideration when studying Sanskrit. I suggest this book or similar books are taken into consideration together with what other sources you use to study the language. The equivalence between meaning and sound is what sets Sanskrit apart from all other languages and makes it spiritual and very powerful.

SS322 said:
Academic Scholar said:

Here is a good online dictionary, as used by university students: http://spokensanskrit.org

This is the best Sanskrit learning playlist in my opinion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d03uKp_OX18&list=PLudSN7Po9muLeRM6545s68eakbxwZRpEJ Sanskrit through Sanskrit will give you the best impression of how it's used in daily life.

Für Deutsche empfehle ich diese Seite hier: https://wiki.yoga-vidya.de/Sanskrit Die Leute von Yoga Vidya haben großes Wissen von Sanskrit und Hinduismus. Leider werben sie manchmal für Veganismus, sind aber sonst meist frei von Korruption. Sukadev macht auch zur Zeit viele Videos über Sanskrit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBef18UHaj8&t=2s

Sieg Heil!

Vielen Dank Kamerad :D

HP Mageson666 said:

Cacique Satanás said:

Why did they modify Biblical Hebrew to Modern Hebrew. Only like 60-70% of vocabulary was kept with many words meaning the opposite they used to, the shock was great that many communities preferred to use Yiddish/Ladino instead of the new language.

The Jews just updated Hebrew for the modern world what do you call a car in Hebrew and such.

ss666 said:
Why did they modify Biblical Hebrew to Modern Hebrew. Only like 60-70% of vocabulary was kept with many words meaning the opposite they used to, the shock was great that many communities preferred to use Yiddish/Ladino instead of the new language.

HP Mageson666 said:
In Hebrew the Demon is Shadin, this is from Siddhur of the Babylonians. Which is Siddha or Siddhie the ancient name of the Gods.
“Shedim” comes from “Shadad”, who means “Overpower” in Hebrew. “Shadad” is clearly a corruption from “Siddhi”.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back