Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

On Doubt About Magickal Workings

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Now about "Doubt" in a less philosophical aspect related to one's workings:

In regards to doubt and your workings, and how it can be circumvented, some quick advice here to separate the working at hand with your logical mind and questioning it in a forceful manner.

When one reads about the sufficient proof of quantum mechanics and other metaphysics, the logical mind will understand also how it works. This is a level to build towards, and will not happen at once. It may take years. Experience is a factor one cannot overstate here. And this takes time, trial and error.

So until then one has to bypass this doubting mechanism by understanding some things are for the higher aspect for the mind and some of the lower, which includes magical workings. Until they have sufficient outcomes in their hands to understand this whole thing for what it is.

To find out if you have enough power for something, you will see it on the results and the obvious outcomes. It's that simple really. The timeline for this will range from short term to long term.

An example, you do a working for wealth. You are in 20 days in, and you are getting more income or you are starting to feel volition towards your goal. Can be very little signs, but they are there. Good job, it's working itself in. The mind opens up. You keep at it until completion.

Alternative scenario, you are 20 days in, and the financial situation may worsen for a while until it gets better. Bad feedback, it means you have to continue in order to deal with adverse circumstances or negative karmic energy. Shit is coming out and adverse energy is encountered.

In this case, examine if you have power for the working, are doing it correctly, and if your affirmation is correct. If all these are 100% correct, continue unimpeded and finish the circle. If not, you may want a different strategy.

You are 20 days in and nothing happens, this means you have to continue and raise more force in order to attain the objective at hand.

If you are 180 days in with no change, this means you need to increase your power, and take a step back and let the working do it's job. This is a very rare situation, it's an exaggeration to even bring this up. Factors of the present may prevent you from being able to see a major manifestation at this current point.

In cases like this, a working can suddenly manifest like a torrent in your life when able to, maybe months or years later. This can be due to many factors including your affirmation and the amount of force raised.

Lastly, there can be another case. A working works and for 20 days you are in a good upwards moving volition. Then for whatever reason shortly after you stop the 40 days, the working may reduce in effectiveness or die off.

This means that it needs further doing in the future until it's engraved. In rare cases such as healings, this can have a swing motion where problems experienced prior may return in double. At such situation one has to redo something until it fixes itself and remains strong on it's own.

A case of backfiring may emerge in a case where one does a working, for example, for wealth. They should do a 40 day circle, but by the time they see progress in the 25th day, they stop. That is not advisable and it should be avoided. You should continue on until the 40 day circle and close the circle appropriately.

Depending on how untrained one is, the energy forced onward can have a reaction hitting backward. Think of it like you're pushing something in a hole in furniture until you hear the "click". If you slam it without the click, the object will come out. Or bounce back out.

Finally there is a case where people do utterly stupid things. You can work all your existence trying to make the moon go the reverse motion and it will not. Your power level does not matter because it is simply not going to happen.

This is why any working necessitates to also look at the laws of nature and it's forces to understand them better to your own benefit. One wants for example to eat the sun for breakfast with a plastic spoon.

In this case one is delusional and no amount of "power" is an objective factor because the task itself is on the realm of "theoretically possible" but "not possible" by any realistic standard. It can only be imagined and is not 'attainable' by any standard of measurable power.

These "workings" are a waste of time and delusions and if one wants to do these things, this post will be of no use to you at all. But you might want to consider this to avoid losing your life over things like this.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

This is so crucial to have this here for a time like this.

I just got out of a very detrimental relationship, where the other person was not taking responsibility seriously,got progressively mentally unstable, and the situation got toxic, and she left me for another man, pregnant with our child, and she even decided to leave the gods because of how delusional she became.

This also has coincided with my health taking a decline, which impacted my spiritual power, and my sanity, and worry if my health will impact my ability to care for my child, my job, and unfortunately its something I have trouble healing.

Thank you for this post it truly means alot, I've been begging the gods to show me the way out of this situation and my current circumstances, as I do not doubt them, but I've been very much meditating and focusing on this as these circumstances left me rather defeated.

I cannot wait for me to be shown the way, and our gods are the most caring beings I've ever known. No one has ever been as kind to me, as Satan, Andras and many of the gods.

My health deteriorated, and it coincided with my astral senses going back somewhat dormant, and this in summary has just been the most difficult point of my life.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

If you are 180 days in with no change, this means you need to increase your power, and take a step back and let the working do it's job. This is a very rare situation, it's an exaggeration to even bring this up. Factors of the present may prevent you from being able to see a major manifestation at this current point.

This 180 days, does this also apply to healing? I'm now on my 3rd 80 day cycle to heal my eyesight, and the tinnitus afflicting my ears. I can notice changes in what my eyes can focus on, and letters that would be very out of focus from two feet out without eyewear, are now about as focused as they'd be when I was one foot away, before I started the working.

Does this mean it'd be better to finish my current 80 day working, then just come back when I have more power, or just continue doing 80 cycles til it's done? It's clearly working, and I know healing takes much time, but I'm wondering what's more efficient here. I hate the current state, and want my eyes to be perfect, as I feel their current state effects my Astral Sight as well, and I really want to move on to the next steps.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This can be due to many factors including your affirmation and the amount of force raised.

I wonder HP.Cobra have you in all the years being around ever done any sermon/s on affirmations?

I'm in the category of people looking to improve their affirmation or finding a better affirmation. Albeit I'm not the only one. For example some state be as informative as possible with the least amount of words. I recall one person on yahoo forums using a dictionary to hunt down "BIG/COMPLEX" words so they can use it in their affirmation.

For example: In a safe, healthy, happy, and positive way for me I now acquire vast amounts of wealth, this wealth is all mine to keep, spend, and or invest as I please.

But some state things like too long or not descriptive enough. I honestly don't know the mechanisms behind the affirmation.

For example back in 2015 I spent 9-10 months studying motorcycles and looking at all these motorcycle videos on youtube. Funny enough you know what I learned that is hilarious. Despite the fact we(humans) know how to build motorcycles, despite the fact we have names for various parts like fairings or supercharger or turbocharger or clip-on supersports-style throttle. Despite all the years of producing motorcycles for over 100 and something years. The funniest part despite having automotive and motorcyclical development of the science behind a motorcycle we STILL don't know how motorcycles fully operate or behave with science. ALL that we know is if you put these parts together and make them run with electricity and fuel they create a motorcycle and run. EVEN if we spent countless decades studying motorcycles even with computers we still have no idea how physics wise they work baring any thesis on theoretical sciences. We can name certain physics behind the motorcycle but the entire point is there is no concrete magnum opus on motorcycles.

Well funny enough it's the same with affirmations. For example here at the JoS we have the basics of magick; either raise the energy, program the energy, and direct the energy; most basic form of magick even IF there are other methods such as one affirmation, energy raising packet multiple, next affirmation repetition, next energy packet, another affirmation, next energy packet, next affirmation and so forth till you have a combination of raised energy and programmed energy packets then direct. Or pre-cook the energy with affirmations, raise the energy, program the energy, then direct.

Magickal workings aren't strictly based on a single manner and COULD for all intents and purposes be different for everyone you never know.

BUT...AGAIN....

IF affirmation in my personal opinion is the most important factor as your using context to define a scenario. Then basically it's the same as motorcycle example above. We know affirmation programs the energy and gives a cementing of the energies into the reality along with visualization or metaphysical imprint as one member put it. But again we don't know much about affirmations.

We've studied affirmations for nearly 200 years. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the late 1700s-early 1800s psychologist and psychotherapists realized the power of affirmation. But again not for magickal purposes. We teach affirmations and yet we don't know much about it in a huge aspect.

Some people want to learn the science of affirmation and some want to improve their affirmations or have MASTER/GOD affirmations. Despite the fact some will obviously face the understanding that JUST because a God or Gods made a wonderful affirmation doesn't mean it works for everyone.

For example action words like "NOW" or "RIGHT NOW". Action positive clauses like "SAFE", "HEALTHY", "HAPPY", and "POSITIVE".

Action descriptions like "WAY/MANNER or WAYS/MANNERS for me". SHOULD we put way/manner| ways/manners FOR ME? Or should we leave the affirmation just in a safe, healthy, happy, and positive way. Should we personalize our affirmations?

Someone mentioned to me a while back that yes we should personalize it to ourselves. Obviously the act of making money or getting a job or doing something involves the removal of a resource that someone else might want but ultimately you wanted and thus you took it away from another. It's normal people compete for resources all the time.

And even the positive clauses are odd. Some people for SOME meditations or actions state it's not necessary. For example Thaum into the 3rd eye and then "My 3rd eye is permanently empowered". Well that's not a bad affirmation but some might state "WHAT IF" you get hit in the forehead with a pipe that burst it smacks in the forehead causing you to bleed and bruise you pretty gnarly too but at least your 3rd eye is popped open. Well I guess the obvious is "My 3rd eye is permanently empowered, safely".

But then things in my mind state "WHAT IF it's TOO safe or TOO positive or TOO happy or TOO healthy"?

For example I used to weigh about 128lbs, unfortunately not in a positive way as I had a gut and wasn't too much into exercising heavily just exercising to move the blood around. So I did sky blue and orange(changer of events) energy weight loss found in JoS website "Using your powers". So I spent nearly 6 months+ doing it in my way. About 5 minutes breathing into my "AURA not SOUL(so the soul isn't stained with sky blue nor orange energy). I literally did it every day sometimes twice a day and I just kept at it and now just recently a while back I weighed myself and weigh 105lbs.

Did I do exercising barring just a few minutes of pumping my blood by doing a few sets of exercising and getting my heart rate up. No I did not. Did I change my diet, what diet, I have no diet I just eat whatever. So funny enough out of PURE magickal process I lost weight.

But again I ASKED for weight loss just like the JoS but I said in a "SAFE, HEALTHY, HAPPY, and POSITIVE WAY FOR ME". So if doing jack shit nothing is the method by which I lose weight WOULDN'T it be far better if somehow I put on some weight by increasing my muscle mass. I literally lost weight doing jack shit just existing I lost weight. The only other way I lost weight is I'm usually so bored I walk for hours around my house sometimes I spent 8+ hours a day walking in my house.

But again walking barring hiking and the variable terrain and long distances of hikers. Walking isn't exactly considered a "heavy" weight loss system. IF that were the case anyone could lose fat just walking around the block a few times. Sure it does SOMETHING but not the end all, be all.

But again I lost weight in a personalized fashion. SHOULD we personalize our affirmations?

Another thing is IF the act of performing something a form of the affirmation i.e. confront the situation i.e. creation of reality. Well if I state "safe, healthy, happy, and positive. Aren't I hooking up to an existing or materializing a new reality whereby those things happen at the behest or cost of another person?

For example I state happy and yet the situation I'm in isn't happy.

I guess what I'm trying to state with everything is. We are told these things about affirmations and some basic sciences behind it. But it isn't what the Gods have and IF the Gods know us better than we know ourselves. Not sure if that is a Satan-thing or a God-thing. In other words I don't know if it is specific to the Grandmaster himself or if ANY being of sufficient age and power can confirm the same things the higher ups can.

But what about the affirmations that the Gods want us to do or tell us to do or lead us to.

It seems like some people make a mess of things, some do directly, some do something then change their mind or want to change their affirmation.

I don't want to come off as an asshole but sometimes I wonder if the World and JoS itself is ready for magick. I know we are experimenting and learning. I would NOT be surprised if the Gods during the time they discovered spirituality and began magickal works also did the same.

But I personally view it as a negative thing. Not to disrespect JoS nor any other person doing magick so long as it's something positive and not negative shit like the enemy does.

But it just seems like we have no concrete footing. We know the basics yes but some want such as myself MORE. I want to speak to people who know me better than I know myself and help me change myself properly. Again it just seems like there is so many changes I want to do with magick that I have no idea what to do.

I'm gonna end it here as I've been typing a lot but it seems like there is a HUGE field of study for magick/affirmation/and yes directing of energy. I'd state raising energy isn't the problem but rather the affirmation and directing or metaphysical imprint.

Anyways if you need me to add more information I'll add another post. But I'm honestly not fully lost just not fully happy with the way affirmations are occurring or have occurred or are constructed.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I got a serious case here where I did not finish my money workings so many times because it started working so quickly. In fact I never finished one since I dedicated. Hmm. Now I understand how important money is necessary, a branch of life, and I have decided to make it a daily meditation. I'm almost 30yrs, I still look so young like I'm in my young 20s😂.

So I started money workings, several. I started the lakshmee, then Fehu, gigimaganpah[but] stopped again because I didn't understand if it was to be done daily. Well I was told by Henu the great that GIGIMAGANPAH is to be done daily. So now I started the rituals some avenues to make money opened, then it also seems like the money is having some resistance. I dedicated 2015, never completed a money working, the spiritual advancement was important to me and I looked down on the material aspects. Now I understand better.
What will I do to beat this quickly. Thank you HP Hoodedcobra666
HAIL SATAN

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Hi Hp can you please elaborate or give an example
Of why you mean about what workings you are mentioning here at the
End of your sermon

serpentwalker666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I just got out of a very detrimental relationship, where the other person was not taking responsibility seriously,got progressively mentally unstable, and the situation got toxic, and she left me for another man, pregnant with our child, and she even decided to leave the gods because of how delusional she became.

This sounds like a very critical situation. It appears you are ongoing through difficulties and very bad planets right now. This person you're talking about here is no serious business at least how this situation is right now. I hope they see that later. These things affect relationships between people oftentimes beyond repair.

Try to do your own part to the best of your abilities, since the child will be something you will need to do your end for.

I can only wish you the best of luck here. And don't let up on meditation because planets can be very merciless in these circumstances.

Gear88 said:
For example: In a safe, healthy, happy, and positive way for me I now acquire vast amounts of wealth, this wealth is all mine to keep, spend, and or invest as I please.
:D

In a positive and healthy way I am attracting large amounts of easy money to spend as I choose now.

That is what I currently use.

You could replace now with forever.

serpentwalker666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

This also has coincided with my health taking a decline, which impacted my spiritual power, and my sanity, and worry if my health will impact my ability to care for my child, my job, and unfortunately its something I have trouble healing.

Thank you for this post it truly means alot, I've been begging the gods to show me the way out of this situation and my current circumstances, as I do not doubt them, but I've been very much meditating and focusing on this as these circumstances left me rather defeated.

I cannot wait for me to be shown the way, and our gods are the most caring beings I've ever known. No one has ever been as kind to me, as Satan, Andras and many of the gods.

My health deteriorated, and it coincided with my astral senses going back somewhat dormant, and this in summary has just been the most difficult point of my life.
I expect you to get custody of that child somehow. That child is yours and you should not let it be raised by another person. It will drag out in court but you can do magical workings to influence events in such a way that the mother is seen as negligent and unstable mentally, and you get custody of the child. Do not lose the precious child my friend, it is your future and you are its future.

SleepingWolf said:
This 180 days, does this also apply to healing? I'm now on my 3rd 80 day cycle to heal my eyesight, and the tinnitus afflicting my ears. I can notice changes in what my eyes can focus on, and letters that would be very out of focus from two feet out without eyewear, are now about as focused as they'd be when I was one foot away, before I started the working.

For eyesight, you should google for "endmyopia.org" to see how wearing glasses influences eyesight. For tinnitus, this relates to kidney deficiencies, or it can be liver yang rising. Google these and see if the symptoms match you.

Jack said:
serpentwalker666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I expect you to get custody of that child somehow. That child is yours and you should not let it be raised by another person. It will drag out in court but you can do magical workings to influence events in such a way that the mother is seen as negligent and unstable mentally, and you get custody of the child. Do not lose the precious child my friend, it is your future and you are its future.

You are right jack. This situation unfortunately is very difficult, I will try my best to have the best possible outcome.

Because of my health being unpredictable at times, I'm going to just give it my all, and do what I have to do, and try as hardest as I possibly can, to make sure things work out.

Magickally, physically, spiritually and otherwise.

HAIL SATAN AND HIS WHITE RACE, WE WILL EXPAND AND GROW IN GREAT NUMBERS LIKE WE ONCE WERE

14 88!

Blitzkreig said:
SleepingWolf said:

For eyesight, you should google for "endmyopia.org" to see how wearing glasses influences eyesight. For tinnitus, this relates to kidney deficiencies, or it can be liver yang rising. Google these and see if the symptoms match you.

I've gotten the feeling that glasses are getting in the way, but I don't know how to solve that. I spend most of my time reading, which unless I want to have my face with 6 inches of every screen, I don't know what to do.

And this site is kind of confusing, I don't know what "diopeters" are they're asking for, and googling that doesn't really help either. I don't know how strong my perscription is, cuz the eye doc has never really told me where I go. I've had glasses since basically I was a kid. I can't really remember a time without them.

Blitzkreig said:
SleepingWolf said:

ignore the last post, after actually watching more of the actual steps i need to take, I get the issue with the eyes. I should probably be using visualization of my eyeballs getting shorter alongside the magic and other techniques, to make the myopia dissapear.

As for the tinnitus, it occurred when a very incompetent nurse used an instrument to blast water in my ears to clean the wax that was compacted. She said the ringing would go away but it never did. I didn't realize I should've sued her ass for malpractice, but I was a teenager not knowing what to do then.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thanks brother. Much needed information for the masses. And much progress will be made.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

What can also help is just treating it as a " simple imposed discipline" expecting nothing from it ( provided you dont start at void of moon ofcourse) and just voiding if you get doubts. Overtime this may help a lot as has been my own personal experience. For me I was stupid when I began and only raised energy without ever programming it; which did help in the getting me stronger in the sense of being able to handle more vril. Jumping into military videos also helps as they are often heard saying things like " we didnt know what we were doing till the situation demanded what we used to consider a waste of time or just a "drill". " Also HP Cobra i really like the scientific aspect being brought in again; which is awesome to say the least.
I remember when the Gods particle was discovered and how it made everyone question everything for the first fucking time in the recent history. Also the paychological damage it caused in the minds of many professors as this was not something they ever questioned and most of reality was "already explained".

Blitzkreig said:
SleepingWolf said:

Yep, SleepingWolf should look for physical way to heal this. While magic definitely helps when it comes to healing the problem is most of the time something physical and so it requires physical ways to fix it (this could be certain Vitamins you may need or herbs that can help you).

I was very recently led to a book called 'Psycho-Cybernetics' by Maxwell Maltz and just yesterday i was reading something very similar in the book regarding our thought processes.

You must learn to trust your creative mechanism to do its work and not "jam it" by becoming too concerned or too anxious as to whether it will work or not, or by attempting to force it by too much conscious effort.
You must "let it" work, rather than "make it" work.
This trust is necessary because your creative mechanism operates below the level of consciousness, and you cannot "know" what is going on beneath the surface.
Moreover, its nature is to operate spontaneously according to present need. Therefore, you have no guarantees in advance. It comes into operation as you act and as you place a demand upon it by your actions.
You must not wait to act until you have proof--you must act as if it is there, and it will come through. "Do the thing and you will have the power,"

This is very interesting because this is essentially the same thing just in a different perspective. Of course there are much more factors involved in Magickal workings to achieve a goal compared to the processes involved in just using our thought mechanisms to achieve a goal.

Thanks for the sermon HP Cobra.

serpentwalker666 said:
Jack said:
serpentwalker666 said:

You are right jack. This situation unfortunately is very difficult, I will try my best to have the best possible outcome.

Because of my health being unpredictable at times, I'm going to just give it my all, and do what I have to do, and try as hardest as I possibly can, to make sure things work out.

HAIL SATAN AND HIS WHITE RACE, WE WILL EXPAND AND GROW IN GREAT NUMBERS LIKE WE ONCE WERE

14 88!

Go for your health first, would be the best thing to focus on for now.

serpentwalker666 said:
Jack said:
serpentwalker666 said:

14 88!
Please check the Health forum and post about your specific issues if you haven't already. That child's future is important. It must not be raised without its true father.

hehe i did a 80 day working 2 years ago and it manifested after months, it was the realest magick experience I’ve ever experienced, it was about improving specific skills and figuring things out all related to it

it didn’t come easy though, there were moments I lost all faith in myself and felt like a true loser as the results never really showed up, if anything, it got even worse. There’s a saying here that goes along the lines of you know, it can’t rain forever, the sun always comes up and shines

in the end the working did work, it did all I programmed the energy to do, but I regret not elaborating a better affirmation, something not so specific

Then there are the 2 cases of love spells i ever did, one backfired monumentally (1 year ago) and the one I was doing as of few days ago, while I could sense the energy and my third eye was ringing each time the spell was done, the effects were the opposite lol (this one of the reasons why I created a thread weeks ago regarding magick)

i also don’t really know if love spells are bound to that 40-day guideline, either way, I can’t seem to get positive results with these for now, a shame really, but this kind of magick involving other people is probably the hardest

SleepingWolf said:

The website is very informative because it seeks to be convincing to people. However, I will summarize the gist of it for you:

We know that the eye adapts multiple characteristics of itself to change to the pressures it is under. For someone who does a lot of close work, such as reading, their eye would better support this, at the expense of long-distance sight. Once this natural adaptation occurs, it would only be a small decrease, but still detectable.

So when you go to the eye doctor, they examine your eye on a 20/20 scale, which is meant as like an average for everyone, and they say "Wow, your eyes are weak and need glasses!" (without considering your previous adaptation). They then prescribe you lenses that increase your long distance sight again. Sounds great so far, right?

The problem begins when you go back home with your glasses, and continue to do the same short-distance work. You put these glasses over top your eyes, and now your eyes have to adapt AGAIN to the new influences, including these lenses over top them. So the eye again compensates in the same manner for short distance work and sacrifices a little bit of the long distance performance.

You eventually revisit the eye doctor for yearly "checkups" (as if anything would disastrously and randomly wrong with your eyes in such a short time), and the same process repeats. They increase the strength of the lenses, and keep repeating forever.

You seemed like you kind of understood something like this when you were thinking about the length of the eyeball, because this is the same concept. The eyeball changes length in response to the stimulus it receives.

Originally, an eye may decrease its long-distance performance by something relatively small based on digital screen use and short distance work. This decrease would stay relatively constant up until one goes to the doctor and gets glasses.

The solution is certain eye exercises (more for getting 20/20 vision), but also slowly decreasing the strength of your prescription so that your eyes will readjust.

Blitzkreig said:
SleepingWolf said:

The website is very informative because it seeks to be convincing to people. However, I will summarize the gist of it for you:

We know that the eye adapts multiple characteristics of itself to change to the pressures it is under. For someone who does a lot of close work, such as reading, their eye would better support this, at the expense of long-distance sight. Once this natural adaptation occurs, it would only be a small decrease, but still detectable.

So when you go to the eye doctor, they examine your eye on a 20/20 scale, which is meant as like an average for everyone, and they say "Wow, your eyes are weak and need glasses!" (without considering your previous adaptation). They then prescribe you lenses that increase your long distance sight again. Sounds great so far, right?

The problem begins when you go back home with your glasses, and continue to do the same short-distance work. You put these glasses over top your eyes, and now your eyes have to adapt AGAIN to the new influences, including these lenses over top them. So the eye again compensates in the same manner for short distance work and sacrifices a little bit of the long distance performance.

You eventually revisit the eye doctor for yearly "checkups" (as if anything would disastrously and randomly wrong with your eyes in such a short time), and the same process repeats. They increase the strength of the lenses, and keep repeating forever.

You seemed like you kind of understood something like this when you were thinking about the length of the eyeball, because this is the same concept. The eyeball changes length in response to the stimulus it receives.

Originally, an eye may decrease its long-distance performance by something relatively small based on digital screen use and short distance work. This decrease would stay relatively constant up until one goes to the doctor and gets glasses.

The solution is certain eye exercises (more for getting 20/20 vision), but also slowly decreasing the strength of your prescription so that your eyes will readjust.

Yes after watching the video of the man who runs that site and his video on the steps to take, I understood the gist. Honestly all the annoying "why it works" while super interesting, was annoying as I didn't really need to be convinced, if a fellow SS gave it his seal of approval.

I've already ordered some lesser prescription glasses to begin that process, and am now utilizing the visualization I said of my eyeball reversing the damage that I didn't realize had been done to me for almost 2 decades now. That they would do this to a kid is honestly horrible, I knew the medical society was shit when they blasted my ears and gave me this tinnitus I have to work on, but you never realize the lengths they'll go for the damned shekel.

Seeing the steps I need to take makes it clearer, which is all I really need. Had I the patience to understand all the data he has, I might've read, but man does he do a poor job summarizing it feels like. Or I'm just impatient. Both are possible.

Thank you either way, I'm sure my spell also helped me to find this info and/or have someone help me, but good to know my progress may get faster. It's almost surprising I made any progress at all without properly understanding what was up with my eyeballs.

SleepingWolf said:
Thank you either way, I'm sure my spell also helped me to find this info and/or have someone help me, but good to know my progress may get faster. It's almost surprising I made any progress at all without properly understanding what was up with my eyeballs.

I believe that is the case, too. As far as health stuff goes, one will eventually get to a point where they can heal stuff with ease, but until this point, one still has to be aware of purely physical impacts, as well.

What I mean is, if you are adding +50 health to your health problem through spiritual means, but unknowingly causing -40 health through some lifestyle condition, it would make sense to remove the -40 before adding more spiritual effort.

As far as the tinnitus and what not: The ears are said to be the tissues regulated by the kidneys. The relationship is reciprocal, so that a unhealthy kidney can lead to tinnitus (since it stops supporting the ears), but also tinnitus caused by physical damage requires the support of the kidneys to get better.

There may also be some other means of more quickly supporting the hearing. TCM does well with tinnitus and all health matters. If you have something really bothering you, you should check in with a TCM doctor for advice. We, on the forums, can give a lot of TCM advice. What you get from seeing a TCM doctor, though, is professional and accurate attention, specifically at diagnosing all symptoms quickly through the physical access to your body.

Anyway, good luck to you. I hope your condition improves soon!

SleepingWolf said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Does this mean it'd be better to finish my current 80 day working, then just come back when I have more power, or just continue doing 80 cycles til it's done? It's clearly working, and I know healing takes much time, but I'm wondering what's more efficient here. I hate the current state, and want my eyes to be perfect, as I feel their current state effects my Astral Sight as well, and I really want to move on to the next steps.

I was going to create a new topic then saw this thread so i posting my question here..

RAUM raises energies temporarily i've seen energy being raise from IDA nadi to the head then blocking there and after i sleep i get ejaculation(while sleeping) and energy gets reset and I've to do more RAUMs to raise the same amount of energy.

But is there any other way to raise energy permanently?

The conclusions that I've come to is 'A strong solar plexus will raise energy much faster'
But is there any way to Make the solar plexus even if one is not conscious of Solar Plexus?

I'm on Necronomicon Opening the soul and on Venus's day i'll being Heart chakra opening ritual. I've completed all the prior meditations mentioned in Necronomicon.

Is it possible that SHAMASH or UTU vibration make the solar plexus stronger even when you can't sense solar plexus anymore. Because you've sent energy from Either Sushumana or pingala nadi into IDA nadi.

It happened because i used to stimulate my Solar plexus with Ciggratees in past and my pineal gland was activated through that way and i sent the energy into IDA because of the hate I developed towards Jews for stealing this knowledge and was thinking about killing them. I became scared and realized my Solar plexus became stronger because of Cigg and it's not permanently So it became the reason i sent energy into IDA and my body became cool after that, I lost Visualization.

Thank you for reading my story.

Hail Thoth
Hail Osiris
Hail Satan

Earlier on I’ve had manifestions like a torrent come in extreme or negative ways even when all affirmations were correct, could this be due to not having done the working long enough to remove karmic energy but having enough power to make it happen?

Some workings might just be unwise. This was a lust working many years ago, in the teen years when that kind of thing isn’t well understood to begin with. It was an aura of attraction and it did take affect but I wasn’t aware of it until a year later. Then from there things became negative for about 5-7 years. The people I had attracted became quickly obsessed and the situation was out of hand. The frequency of it was too abnormal for it to just be a transit of some sort, but I’ve thought it to be possible. There are some factors in my chart that I didn’t notice at the time that could attract people like that. Whatever I did must’ve just exacerbated it if so. I’d still like to know what went wrong there but I can’t quite figure it out. Love and lust workings seems unwise in general.

Gear88 said:
But it just seems like we have no concrete footing. We know the basics yes but some want such as myself MORE. I want to speak to people who know me better than I know myself and help me change myself properly. Again it just seems like there is so many changes I want to do with magick that I have no idea what to do.

I'm gonna end it here as I've been typing a lot but it seems like there is a HUGE field of study for magick/affirmation/and yes directing of energy. I'd state raising energy isn't the problem but rather the affirmation and directing or metaphysical imprint.

Anyways if you need me to add more information I'll add another post. But I'm honestly not fully lost just not fully happy with the way affirmations are occurring or have occurred or are constructed.

One of my favourite quotes: "The kingdom of heaven is within you & whoever shall know himself shall find it"

You have some interesting thoughts on this, I'd be interested if you expand more in a separate post.

I don't often use affirmations, as - like you - I find that language is easily misinterpreted.

I have much success just raising energy and directing with intention - like I am programming energy with personality and purpose. Perhaps I don't always get the exact outcome, but I trust that my intentions will always work in favour of the result I am seeking. I find choosing the right colours is also important too.

In addition, if i wanted a specific outcome, I wouldn't rely on the english language and its many meanings, nor would I trust the laws of metaphysics to "understand" them correctly. I would break down my desired result into building blocks, first manifesting the foundations of what i want to achieve. Energy, like water will always take the easiest possible approach. So dig your trench leading to your destination, then fill it with water. Simply asking for water will be much more ambiguous.

Doubt, therefore IMO is a lack of direction

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

(Finally made time to read this properly and the timing of this topic is absolutely impeccable.)

I have been noticing how my affirmations (in our Warfare) seem to have 'grown' in power. I've been trying my best to reach the affirmation part and linking myself with the Quintessence/Akasha in order to "tell it to do" what the affirmations state and make the effect somehow enhanced.

At first I thought I wasn't going to see much difference (I haven't got a good grip on Quintessence yet) but over the last few days I have realized I can feel the affirmation making a dent in existence, so to speak. I can only compare this to changing the order of a bookshelf's tomes, reorganizing the sequence according to one's desire. It feels quite like that in my opinion.

Regrettably (like many things I've believed or assumed about magick) I haven't given proper attention and importance to affirmations and only now I realize how powerful they can be. No wonder "magick spell" refers to spelling magick (affirmating it) quite literally.

This post answers every question I had and it comes at the best time indeed. Thanks, Commander.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

JeraOpus said:
I'm on Necronomicon Opening the soul and on Venus's day i'll being Heart chakra opening ritual. I've completed all the prior meditations mentioned in Necronomicon.

Hail Thoth
Hail Osiris
Hail Satan

That is incorrect.

1. The heart chakra's name has been update to middle/4th chakra, as the real heart is in the head
2. The middle chakra is ruled by Mercury, not Venus. Venus rules the throat chakra. In the Necronomicon meditation, you should switch the mantra as Venus = Inanna and Mercury = Nebo/Ningizhidda

Sunday said:
SleepingWolf said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

There a reason you quoted me, or just showing off?

Stormblood said:
JeraOpus said:

Hail Thoth
Hail Osiris
Hail Satan

That is incorrect.

1. The heart chakra's name has been update to middle/4th chakra, as the real heart is in the head
2. The middle chakra is ruled by Mercury, not Venus. Venus rules the throat chakra. In the Necronomicon meditation, you should switch the mantra as Venus = Inanna and Mercury = Nebo/Ningizhidda

1. I've read about it that real heart is in the middle of head on JOS.
2. On Necronomicon middle Chakra(heart) is mentioned to be ruled by Venus, not Mercury.
Mercury rules Throat Chakra on the necronomicon meditations.

On book of necronomicon it's mentioned in sequence 6th Chakra -> Throat Chakra (Mercury) -> Middle(Heart) Chakra -> And So on.
Or the Middle Chakra will be meditated before Throat Chakra?

Can you please tell me how to make SUN stronger. I'm Also on SUN square, Started Yesterday.
My Body has become lose and i've lost balance ever since i've sent energies into IDA from either Pingala or Sushumana and it tries to come from the Right Side of my Body after doing RAUMs then gets stuck on the right side on head and my head starts to bend backwards (It was happening before but now i'm not even doing that many RAUMs before of Energy Reset Problem i'm facing)

I've also seen energy come up through IDA Nadi which is Right Nadi and Sacral chakra being stimulated at the same time.

Maybe I've to continue doing as Many RAUMs as possible. Also, Masturbation makes you a Weaker!

The other way i've thought about is buying Bidi which is alternative to Cig it excludes Cigg's filter and contains Tobaco. I'm thinking about Stimulating my Solar plexus with it and try to send the energy back into Sushumana nadi through the activation of pineal gland that way.
I'm not sure if I should proceed this way.

Also, can someone verify the authenticity of these Emerald tablets: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Y6-BlkLGNk

Hail Thoth
Hail Osiris
Hail Satan

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

In regards to doubt and your workings, and how it can be circumvented, some quick advice here to separate the working at hand with your logical mind and questioning it in a forceful manner.

When one reads about the sufficient proof of quantum mechanics and other metaphysics, the logical mind will understand also how it works. This is a level to build towards, and will not happen at once. It may take years. Experience is a factor one cannot overstate here. And this takes time, trial and error.

So until then one has to bypass this doubting mechanism by understanding some things are for the higher aspect for the mind and some of the lower, which includes magical workings. Until they have sufficient outcomes in their hands to understand this whole thing for what it is.

To find out if you have enough power for something, you will see it on the results and the obvious outcomes. It's that simple really. The timeline for this will range from short term to long term.

An example, you do a working for wealth. You are in 20 days in, and you are getting more income or you are starting to feel volition towards your goal. Can be very little signs, but they are there. Good job, it's working itself in. The mind opens up. You keep at it until completion.

Alternative scenario, you are 20 days in, and the financial situation may worsen for a while until it gets better. Bad feedback, it means you have to continue in order to deal with adverse circumstances or negative karmic energy. Shit is coming out and adverse energy is encountered.

In this case, examine if you have power for the working, are doing it correctly, and if your affirmation is correct. If all these are 100% correct, continue unimpeded and finish the circle. If not, you may want a different strategy.

You are 20 days in and nothing happens, this means you have to continue and raise more force in order to attain the objective at hand.

In cases like this, a working can suddenly manifest like a torrent in your life when able to, maybe months or years later. This can be due to many factors including your affirmation and the amount of force raised.

Lastly, there can be another case. A working works and for 20 days you are in a good upwards moving volition. Then for whatever reason shortly after you stop the 40 days, the working may reduce in effectiveness or die off.

This means that it needs further doing in the future until it's engraved. In rare cases such as healings, this can have a swing motion where problems experienced prior may return in double. At such situation one has to redo something until it fixes itself and remains strong on it's own.

A case of backfiring may emerge in a case where one does a working, for example, for wealth. They should do a 40 day circle, but by the time they see progress in the 25th day, they stop. That is not advisable and it should be avoided. You should continue on until the 40 day circle and close the circle appropriately.

Depending on how untrained one is, the energy forced onward can have a reaction hitting backward. Think of it like you're pushing something in a hole in furniture until you hear the "click". If you slam it without the click, the object will come out. Or bounce back out.

Finally there is a case where people do utterly stupid things. You can work all your existence trying to make the moon go the reverse motion and it will not. Your power level does not matter because it is simply not going to happen.

This is why any working necessitates to also look at the laws of nature and it's forces to understand them better to your own benefit. One wants for example to eat the sun for breakfast with a plastic spoon.

In this case one is delusional and no amount of "power" is an objective factor because the task itself is on the realm of "theoretically possible" but "not possible" by any realistic standard. It can only be imagined and is not 'attainable' by any standard of measurable power.

These "workings" are a waste of time and delusions and if one wants to do these things, this post will be of no use to you at all. But you might want to consider this to avoid losing your life over things like this.

Hello,

can we use the magic square of Lucifer to vibrate the runes in the chakra(s) ?
Thanks.

Heill Odin !

Yes I have struggled with this myself until recently admittedly I cheated to get out of this cycle I used acid which combined with my already significant power took me on one hell of a warp drive trip to see the gods on their level all gold world made out of cubes very cool and they were like hello and im like hi lol then they helped me out a bit there and showed me all this stuff

Shortly afterwards I worked on my hands the way they showed me and when you can make heat mirages and light go between your hands super quickly you gain a lot more confidence

JeraOpus said:
1. I've read about it that real heart is in the middle of head on JOS.
2. On Necronomicon middle Chakra(heart) is mentioned to be ruled by Venus, not Mercury.
Mercury rules Throat Chakra on the necronomicon meditations.

On book of necronomicon it's mentioned in sequence 6th Chakra -> Throat Chakra (Mercury) -> Middle(Heart) Chakra -> And So on.
Or the Middle Chakra will be meditated before Throat Chakra?

Those were posted prior to our current rectification of knowledge and it was not updated, like other sections of the website which will hopefully be updated this year.

The order remains the same ajna (Moon) -> vishuddha (Venus) -> anahata (Mercury) -> etc. This is based on the Orphic ladder, which ties on how the levels of the temple were built and into numerology.

My Body has become lose and i've lost balance ever since i've sent energies into IDA from either Pingala or Sushumana and it tries to come from the Right Side of my Body after doing RAUMs then gets stuck on the right side on head and my head starts to bend backwards (It was happening before but now i'm not even doing that many RAUMs before of Energy Reset Problem i'm facing)

Use balancing meditations, such as the twin serpent meditation. You could also use the alternate nostril breathing. Keep the number the same for both nostrils.

The other way i've thought about is buying Bidi which is alternative to Cig it excludes Cigg's filter and contains Tobaco.

Smoking destroys your lung health and, by consequence, your anahata chakra. It doesn't matter what are you smoking. The smoke enters the lungs and it dries them. The lungs are not supposed to be dry and that will bring you cancer and respiratory ailments over time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back