Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

visiting other's temples?

Big Dipper

So, I had an idea. How could we go about meeting other ss within each other's astral temples? I assume that if we were to open the doors in any way, then we'd be allowing trespassers to wreck the place, probably, unless we open the doors when were expecting other ss. I know that some people here have the ability to get to feel other's energies and tell if they need more void meditation. This sounds like how we could find each other and hang-out astrally or in another's mind. What are the steps one would have to take in order to even sense another's mental activity, first of all, and secondly is this dangerous?

Imagine the fun we could have exploring each other's temples designed for the gods. Here recently I've been giving the gods 15 minutes a day through out their days and have created a couple temples just for them and It would be awesome to show a god appreciation in groups and hop around each other's temples through out that god's days.

Big Dipper said:
So, I had an idea. How could we go about meeting other ss within each other's astral temples? I assume that if we were to open the doors in any way, then we'd be allowing trespassers to wreck the place, probably, unless we open the doors when were expecting other ss. I know that some people here have the ability to get to feel other's energies and tell if they need more void meditation. This sounds like how we could find each other and hang-out astrally or in another's mind. What are the steps one would have to take in order to even sense another's mental activity, first of all, and secondly is this dangerous?

Imagine the fun we could have exploring each other's temples designed for the gods. Here recently I've been giving the gods 15 minutes a day through out their days and have created a couple temples just for them and It would be awesome to show a god appreciation in groups and hop around each other's temples through out that god's days.
This is definitely possible and I’ve done it on occasion. When moving in with my aunt and introducing her to my powers I brought her to mine. She described her dream to me exactly and some parts she couldn’t remember and I filled her in and she was shocked I knew exactly what was in her mind. I explained to her it was my temple and I’ve brought other people there on various occasions and it was a very empowering thing for me to have the realization of my own abilities and that all of this is so real.

Lifeforod1n said:
This is definitely possible and I’ve done it on occasion. When moving in with my aunt and introducing her to my powers I brought her to mine. She described her dream to me exactly and some parts she couldn’t remember and I filled her in and she was shocked I knew exactly what was in her mind. I explained to her it was my temple and I’ve brought other people there on various occasions and it was a very empowering thing for me to have the realization of my own abilities and that all of this is so real.

What makes an astral temple accessible? Like, what do I need to do in order for people to be able to go there?
I've been making astral temples themed for the gods and I go there to focus on their sigil during their ruling days in honor of them. It would be cool If I could show people, but for me to be there with them we'd both have to be in a deep trance right?
My main temple, of which I never go to, I imagined it in space slowly spinning around the earth. It's like this
latest

Only it has no features, no buildings, no trees, nothing. It's made of black marble and in the center is a cushioned hole about a foot deep and , idk, maybe 25 feet in circumference. It's deep enough to sit criss-cross and be eye level with the open surface. I wanted to make it feel like a meditation pit.

Sorry it’s been awhile since I’ve been on here but I just focused on bringing the light body of her soul to my temple while she was asleep. I was no where close to her when I did it but the next day she was describing a “weird dream” to me which I knew exactly was my temple. I have trouble bringing others there sometimes but I’m focusing on strengthening my astral senses and consistency.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back