Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Please help me, I'll be waiting for an answer <3

valval

If I have christian or wiccan friends and I want to be a satanist, I can't keep being friends with them?

valval said:
If I have christian or wiccan friends and I want to be a satanist, I can't keep being friends with them?
If you come here and dedicate after a time you will realize they are worthless and possibly you will go on the path of spiritual empowerment and power like many of us here does and we or more exactly i won't waste time with friends that doesn't have the same goal as i do (becoming a god, becoming immortal)

You basically choose your own friends. If you have supportive, real friends, opened to new information and to anything, then that should be enough to keep a good relation with them. Be aware of people that can expose you or false friends or "know-it-all" people or whatever toxic kind of people.

These, in my opinion, are basic criteria for choosing friends. Only keep real people by your side, loving and caring, suportive and opened, let the relation be as it has to be, a true friendship, full of understanding, companionship and respect. That is all.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back