Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Name/signature on drawing

Russ

Is it dangerous if i posted a drawing of father Satan here or make it as an avatar if my signature or first name written on it?

I'm thinking maybe the jews here or someone will directly curse at me through my drawing or my name? Lol that might sound stupid but i just want to be more careful I'm already dealing a lot of shits right now hahaha, but i want to make my sketch of father Satan as my avatar picture and i also want to share it with you guys

Thanks in advance ;)

Make sure that any images of drawings you have shared on the forums aren't uploaded anywhere else and don't have any identifying information in them. People can reverse search images and find out other places where it is posted, even if the image is cropped or heavily edited, there are reverse searched which can be used to find images which look SIMILAR, not even the same, it is very dangerous to post artwork which you have posted elsewhere.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back