Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

TETRAGRAMMATON

LeoNaȘ

Hi everyone. I live with a Christian family and can't have time for final rtr + tetragrammaton. Can I just do the tetragrammaton?

I knew I'd be told, "Apologies are for the weak." If I could find solutions, be sure I wouldn't be asking for support here. We are each different and we have to help each other. I'm disappointed and I'm honest, I really can't, I'd give anything to do regular rituals, but I can't... . I would choose tetragrammaton because rtr is from 2018 , I have worked actively on this fact and those who are in my situation , can make tetragrammaton , others can continue regularly and so the energy would be more beneficial. I would still like to know if I'm doing it right.

LeoNaȘ said:
I knew I'd be told, "Apologies are for the weak." If I could find solutions, be sure I wouldn't be asking for support here. We are each different and we have to help each other. I'm disappointed and I'm honest, I really can't, I'd give anything to do regular rituals, but I can't... . I would choose tetragrammaton because rtr is from 2018 , I have worked actively on this fact and those who are in my situation , can make tetragrammaton , others can continue regularly and so the energy would be more beneficial. I would still like to know if I'm doing it right.
Doesn't matter that the RTR is from 2018, it's the basis for eliminating jewish energy from this world.
Stormblood's advice is good. You say you can do one of them, if you can do one it means you can use sound, in this case you could just wake up earlier and do it.

Lots of the RTR Sites im seeing Are down but I have copies saved I can go to to participate but can someone post the Tetragrammaton ritual. I can’t find a working link for it.

Lifeforod1n said:
Lots of the RTR Sites im seeing Are down but I have copies saved I can go to to participate but can someone post the Tetragrammaton ritual. I can’t find a working link for it.
Check my signature.

There is also a software for offline use: Master RTR - Feature Packed, Web Based version of Final RTR!

You can also save this pic on your device for tetragrammaton: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=47794&p=212228&hilit=ritual#p212228

So that way you are not depended on online sites and can fire anytime you want!

LeoNaȘ said:
Hi everyone. I live with a Christian family and can't have time for final rtr + tetragrammaton. Can I just do the tetragrammaton?

I'm also living with my religious parents so I understand you. I do not know your sleep routine, but I do RTRs when everybody fells asleep at night around 12.00 am to 03.00 am. You can also do it early times before your family gets up, as my friends said above. It's up to you.

You can lock the door while you're doing. I prefer having a background sound while doing RTRs, so that the others would not hear me and it actually works. Moreover, it may sound funny but if somebody heard me, my excuse would be "Oh, I was studying for my French pronounciation." Well, I am learning French that's why I came up with that idea.

I believe if you really want to do it, you can find a way. I hope my advices help you.

Lenore said:
LeoNaȘ said:

I'm also living with my religious parents so I understand you. I do not know your sleep routine, but I do RTRs when everybody fells asleep at night around 12.00 am to 03.00 am. You can also do it early times before your family gets up, as my friends said above. It's up to you.

It is very unhealthy to be awake at those times. One should ideally already be asleep by 10:30pm, as melatonin production is already low by then and is non-existent at midnight.

Rather, wake up around 4:30-5:00am and do it at that time.

Stormblood said:
It is very unhealthy to be awake at those times. One should ideally already be asleep by 10:30pm, as melatonin production is already low by then and is non-existent at midnight.

Rather, wake up around 4:30-5:00am and do it at that time.

I know that you're right, unfortunately, I have to live with my parents due to covid, and it is hard for me to do RTRs even around 04.00-05.00 am as my mother is awake at that time for work. So, it is a bit hard for me to do them in the morning for now :(

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back