Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Feeling afraid/stressed while meditating because of the things like tinnitus

Lenore

Hi everyone! :D
Before beginning i would like to say that I am not a native English speaker so if I use a word which is inappropriate, I am sorry. :roll:
I'm actually new here and I've been doing power meditations a couple of days from "40 days program". I used to meditate; however, I hadn't felt as intense as these days. In this point of view, it is really thrilling. But the thing is, when I sense those great developments and the energies, I sometimes become frightened by those windy sounds (i think it's tinnitus) which occur in my (mostly left) ears.
I don't know if it's a real problem -maybe it's an improvement- but I cannot help myself not to be fearful when it happens.
So my question is: How did you cope with those different feelings when you first experienced them?

Lenore said:

As far as tinnitus goes, this can be a deficiency from the liver or kidneys. You might be experiencing other symptoms as well, if this were the case.

Symptoms such as low back pain, low willpower/concentration, knee pain, irritability, potentially cold or hot feelings, insomnia. Feeling anxious or scared can also be a sign of kidney deficiencies, like you cannot calm down.

I am unsure while it would happen exactly during meditation. Is it possible that it is always occurring at a low level, but you become more aware of it when you meditate? Also, do you experience tinnitus during the day at other times?

Anyway, it is nothing to be afraid of. You have your AOP and the other meditations all boost your bioenergy in some manner, therefore they are all positive actions. While it is strange that the tinnitus may occur while meditating, the meditations cannot be damaging you or making the tinnitus worse. If anything, they will allow the body to more quickly heal.

Blitzkreig said:
Lenore said:

As far as tinnitus goes, this can be a deficiency from the liver or kidneys. You might be experiencing other symptoms as well, if this were the case.

Symptoms such as low back pain, low willpower/concentration, knee pain, irritability, potentially cold or hot feelings, insomnia. Feeling anxious or scared can also be a sign of kidney deficiencies, like you cannot calm down.

I am unsure while it would happen exactly during meditation. Is it possible that it is always occurring at a low level, but you become more aware of it when you meditate? Also, do you experience tinnitus during the day at other times?

Anyway, it is nothing to be afraid of. You have your AOP and the other meditations all boost your bioenergy in some manner, therefore they are all positive actions. While it is strange that the tinnitus may occur while meditating, the meditations cannot be damaging you or making the tinnitus worse. If anything, they will allow the body to more quickly heal.

Thank you for your answer. After what you had said about this situation, i thought and researched about it a bit and it seems like you may be right. I mostly do not experience tinnitus except for few times while i am trying to sleep. And not all the symptoms are happening but i believe there is a possibility.

Also, i would like to ask about "hot feelings" I don't usually experience it (close to never), but yesterday after recharging my aura, (for hours) i felt like i was burning like a fire and i am wondering if it might be because of the sun imagination as i used bright-yellow.

Lenore said:
...sun imagination as i used bright-yellow.

We use White-Gold not yellow for the aura as it contains all the colors including white, reflective without being a barrier towards life and communication. In other words if we used pure white (excessively) it can create issues which White-gold does not. Unless your doing some sort of aura magick or soul magick with yellow, don't use it as it doesn't have protection qualities.

Using bright yellow is using a specific color spectrum actually both towards yellow and the shade of yellow. Yellow even bright yellow has kinda like a dull tone to it, somewhat dark. Kinda like Gold, gold has kind of dark tones to it's luster. White-Gold is "KINDA" like yellow more specifically the best time to see the Sun as white-gold is around the morning 7ish AM and sometime around 5ish nearing 6ish PM. It SEEMS yellow but it's not yellow.

The sheer fact is if you stated "hours". You may want to tone down your meditations. We never suggest people to meditate for hours or do things for hours. It can cause issues, both spiritual and physical issues. So tone it down you don't need to go gung-ho running from the start.

There are other colors that are protective like gold, black, red, and one or two others. But we strongly recommend sticking to white-gold in any case as it's generally protective in general.

Gear88 said:
Lenore said:
...sun imagination as i used bright-yellow.

...There are other colors that are protective like gold, black, red, and one or two others. But we strongly recommend sticking to white-gold in any case as it's generally protective in general.

I understand what you're saying, imagining yellow was my mistake and thank you for making me realised.

Also i didn't do my meditations for hours of course, it was my grammatical mistake, sorry for that :? . I meant that i had "hot feelings" for hours after i had done that meditation.

Lenore said:
Hi everyone! :D
Before beginning i would like to say that I am not a native English speaker so if I use a word which is inappropriate, I am sorry. :roll:
I'm actually new here and I've been doing power meditations a couple of days from "40 days program". I used to meditate; however, I hadn't felt as intense as these days. In this point of view, it is really thrilling. But the thing is, when I sense those great developments and the energies, I sometimes become frightened by those windy sounds (i think it's tinnitus) which occur in my (mostly left) ears.
I don't know if it's a real problem -maybe it's an improvement- but I cannot help myself not to be fearful when it happens.
So my question is: How did you cope with those different feelings when you first experienced them?

Welcome

If you keep it up and meditate consistently, you will experience more and more things you have never felt, some might even scare you, of course there is nothing to be afraid of, BUT it is new and unknown for you. So you are afraid of course, some people are very scared, some just a little bit, and some probably don’t care at all. Just keep it up, and keep getting up and up again, until you don’t fear it. This is what I am trying. Never giving up.

Last words of advice..
Don’t over do it when you are new. Build up slowly, don’t meditate for hours.. well later you can do that.
After a while you want to start Hatha Yoga, and Kundalini yoga (never did KY myself to be honest)
And meditate consistently of course.

If you start meditating for a long time, you will make a lot of progress.
If you have a long break, you lose much power.
HOWEVER, once you pick up meditations seriously again, you will regain your „lost“ power relatively fast.

I also meditated for 1.5years straight, had a break for 1.5years, and lost much power of course.
I recently picked up my meditations again, and now after only 3 Weeks, I am way stronger than I‘ve ever been before.

Don’t quit, struggle now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

Good luck on your path. I hope you grow strong in Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back