Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The god's ruling days?

Big Dipper

Why do some gods rule days of five, six, and four, Also why do some gods rule days of 5, 4, or 6 on multiple occasions? Did they bid on it lol?

Big Dipper said:
Why do some gods rule days of five, six, and four, Also why do some gods rule days of 5, 4, or 6 on multiple occasions? Did they bid on it lol?

The Gods to not "Bid" , something tells me they're above gambling.

The Cosmos are built with numerical precision, numbers rule our lives, planets, proportions, our very own soul is geometric which is all Math.

Example: Venus has ruling numbers of 5, 8, and 13. Im assuming more but thats off the top of my head. Anyhow, most gods lend there being to symbolism such as planetary consciousness and transformation of the soul. Satan is symbolic in many cases as Venus, the serpentine energies. Yet some of his numbers are 4, ((13)) , 666, 11, and 40.

4 relates to the four corners , 4 elements, 4 nucleoids of the DNA, 4 Seasons, etc

13 and 666 are Venus numbers as 666 is perfection of the soul in which the Serpent Venus transforms you into the perfected lightbody. While 13 represents the 13 worlds(Chakras) that the serpent descends and creates, and the ascension of perfection back up the spine and chakras.

The Sun in most cases also rules 666 as well as the fact we are solar beings. The 666 Solar Plexus chakras is the 8 sided grail, that is the map of the soul, all 13 chakras and nadis are contained therein. Venus is the esoteric ruler of the Sun, as it rules blue light which to us is white light, where ALL 7 spectrums of light are held within.

The Gods lend themselves to these types of allegories. All are based on finishing Satans work.

These are miniscule examples but I hope I helped.

GoldenxChild1 said:
Big Dipper said:

The Gods to not "Bid" , something tells me they're above gambling.

The Cosmos are built with numerical precision, numbers rule our lives, planets, proportions, our very own soul is geometric which is all Math.

Example: Venus has ruling numbers of 5, 8, and 13. Im assuming more but thats off the top of my head. Anyhow, most gods lend there being to symbolism such as planetary consciousness and transformation of the soul. Satan is symbolic in many cases as Venus, the serpentine energies. Yet some of his numbers are 4, ((13)) , 666, 11, and 40.

4 relates to the four corners , 4 elements, 4 nucleoids of the DNA, 4 Seasons, etc

13 and 666 are Venus numbers as 666 is perfection of the soul in which the Serpent Venus transforms you into the perfected lightbody. While 13 represents the 13 worlds(Chakras) that the serpent descends and creates, and the ascension of perfection back up the spine and chakras.

The Sun in most cases also rules 666 as well as the fact we are solar beings. The 666 Solar Plexus chakras is the 8 sided grail, that is the map of the soul, all 13 chakras and nadis are contained therein. Venus is the esoteric ruler of the Sun, as it rules blue light which to us is white light, where ALL 7 spectrums of light are held within.

The Gods lend themselves to these types of allegories. All are based on finishing Satans work.

These are miniscule examples but I hope I helped.

The Gods to not "Bid" , something tells me they're above gambling. /quote]

Asmodeus oversees the gambling houses in Hell.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back