Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Curiosity

LeoNaȘ

I have studied and experimented and I kind of know how the universe, gods, enemies, humans, etc. were created. , everything being an approximate information, not exact, knowing exactly only the ministry down .... However, studying these, I came to study and experiment with the war we are waging with the Jews today. I think I know how the war started and where, but I don't know how it ended. Jews are populated by functions and money, having our information useless because they are Jews and only take advantage of them, keeping their agenda, we are the ones who do not need money and functions, having this in the end because everyone has to work, but we have the exact information to move forward and we are ready for anything, even offline.However, we do not know exactly what the ministry is planning down, but still everything starts from the promotion. We would be happy if we all promoted the truth. I have been a Christian for 15 years and have experienced that if you know the truth, you will not return to your previous religion and you will not give up, so if we all promote the truth regularly and if the ministry would make websites for all states and the whole globe, being one step ahead of the Jews, we could have an army of soldiers who would therefore fight to the death for SATAN. In addition to this, we would be happy if the Lower Ministry thinks of everything in such a way that the Jews cry and lose the war in the end. I believe that if they are the messengers of the gods, it means that they have extremely secure sites in such a way that no hacker would cope. That's what we want.
Ministry DOWN, you are messengers of the gods and please do your best to make your sites extremely secure so that no one will ever download them, but still be prepared for anything, no matter the situation .... At the moment, some will stay on the side of the Jews, but through this covid, many people will be on our side, if we work side by side with the ministry. I experienced that if it weren't for the HIGH PRIEST MAXINE, I WOULD LOSE THE WAR IN 2003. LONG LIVE THE DEAR LADY HIGH PRIESTESS MAXINE, THE SUPERIOR OF ALL SS IN THE WORLD AND THE FOUNDER OF MODERN SPIRITUAL SATANISM. However, it has been 20 years since we maintained and we want, ministers, to maintain this fact permanently, because we are extremely many and we need you. There are a few years left and the Gods are coming to Earth .... We must work side by side with the ministry, because if the world is informed, when the Gods come to Earth, we will be able to exterminate Judaism and aliens. We all hate these enemies, because they have bound us to the GODS and distanced us from the truth, and we will want to witness the extermination of enemies in the future and the rewriting of the golden age. I write all this as an introduction, but I am curious about a job and I would very much like a MINISTER (HIGH PRIEST) to answer me. I, for one, do not know about our sisters and brothers, I would be disappointed if we lost, my question being this:
I don't know what this fake covid will bring, but can we win in the end? It only brings us information that is only corrupt and the majority of humanity has woken up. I don't think they have a chance, but I am extremely curious, because the answer of the ministers would motivate us to do our best to exterminate them ....

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back