Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I am Very New to This

vintageheart

Hi, I have read nearly everything on the JOS site but still don't 100% understand everything. I live with a very Christian family and, although I love them so much, I really hate the religion. I have been on and off pagan/Christian in the past and I think I have made up my mind with Satanism. I am very conflicted however.. There isn't much I can do except maybe meditate since my family would kill me if they ever found out. Mostly to please my loved ones, I have tried to force myself into Christianity but I always end up being somebody I am not. I always feel forced to be "meek and submissive" when I am not, forced to forgive people, and forced to be heterosexual when I am very naturally only into women and have been my entire life. So much about the religion disturbs me and goes against my core values.

I'm also not exactly sure how worship/communication/prayer works here. In the past, I have tried to "pray" and I have always felt a very strong presence with Satan. The transition has just been very hard since I have opened my eyes in regards to Christianity. I still struggle with "guilt" and shame about this since I have been Christian nearly all of my life before this (I have also especially felt shame for being a lesbian) but I hope I can get over it and embrace the truth.

Aside from Satan, I am also not sure of who to worship or how to since there seems to be so many Gods. Not that it's a bad thing! Just hard to keep up with for a newbie.

I am certain this is the "true religion" after a lot of thinking and reading about it. Oh, and before anybody asks, I am fully educated on Hitler and the Jews. I am very well aware of both subjects. I have been associated with Natsocs for a long time but I left the last community I was in since they were highly immature, toxic LARPers it seemed like.

I am very new and don't know what to do. Help from the more experienced would make me very happy! :D

Actually Satanism is not about "worshipping". Our Gods and Goddesses don't need to be worshipped like YHWH. You simply respect them, love them. You can see them as a guide or like parents, it is all about your needs and intention. I prefer seeing them like parents, I have a deep love to them. It doesn't mean that I am not respect them. You know love and respect are good couple I think. You can tryna honour them by doing RTRs or introducing them to people honestly if it is not threat your security or you can provide them energy. Believe me, Father Satan and Gods/Goddesses don't demand anything. If the only thing that you have is yourself, it is okay. The all power is inside of you already. You can focus and tryna talk with Father Satan, feel his great energy. You can do that for all Gods. Check out the list of Demons and decide who is most close to you in feeling. Vibrate his/her name and thus you can connect with him/her in time. Don't worry, you will be stronger and thus you will be more independent and free to do the things that you wanna do. If you want them, they can provide it to you. Everything will be better. Have faith, work hard. Satanism is not for lazy people. 💜
HAİL SATAN!

Actually Satanism is not about "worshipping". Our Gods and Goddesses don't need to be worshipped like YHWH. You simply respect them, love them. You can see them as a guide or like parents, it is all about your needs and intention. I prefer seeing them like parents, I have a deep love to them. It doesn't mean that I am not respect them. You know love and respect are good couple I think. You can tryna honour them by doing RTRs or introducing them to people honestly if it is not threat your security or you can provide them energy. Believe me, Father Satan and Gods/Goddesses don't demand anything. If the only thing that you have is yourself, it is okay. The all power is inside of you already. You can focus and tryna talk with Father Satan, feel his great energy. You can do that for all Gods. Check out the list of Demons and decide who is most close to you in feeling. Vibrate his/her name and thus you can connect with him/her in time. Don't worry, you will be stronger and thus you will be more independent and free to do the things that you wanna do. If you want them, they can provide it to you. Everything will be better. Have faith, work hard. Satanism is not for lazy people. 💜
HAİL SATAN!

Hey there, I understand your conflictions and I want to assure you of a few things:

1) The Powers of Hell do not discriminate against sexuality in anyway shape or form. You are free to indulge yourself in this field without reprehension. In fact, they encourage your individuality, being just YOU.

2) Do not be scared. You are loved here in such a way you wouldn't understand just yet. It's pure and godly, unlike the current "Love All" trash the enemy preaches. Satan and the daemons care deeply and sincerely about you and your progression.

3) Having difficulty with privacy for meditation is most certainly an issue, I would suggest practicing only before bed or early morning when the rest of House Hold is in bed or off to work.

You said you have difficulty understanding JOS, this is a consciousness you need to develop through Meditation, Pranayama, or Yoga.

There's alot of doubt when you're starting off. Some nights I found myself with a weird feeling that I was on the wrong path or something, really strong feeling. I know that this is the right path because of experience I've had and angel trying to kill me. I've read the sites and knew some of the stuff beforehand as well. Still this doubt Is something you can't give into or even feed at all or it'll slow your advancement like it's done to me sometimes

Low Priest said:
There's alot of doubt when you're starting off. Some nights I found myself with a weird feeling that I was on the wrong path or something, really strong feeling. I know that this is the right path because of experience I've had and angel trying to kill me. I've read the sites and knew some of the stuff beforehand as well. Still this doubt Is something you can't give into or even feed at all or it'll slow your advancement like it's done to me sometimes

Thank you ^^ it means a lot to me. I have been very stressed about my religious beliefs in the past. I regret it of course, but before this I switched from Spiritual Satanism back to Christianity due to a lack of faith. As you can imagine, it did not work well for me whatsoever. Now I am here.

I feel horrible because I genuinely want to be more personally connected and involved with my religion but due to my family and circumstances there isn't much I can do. I will have to be patient. I am moving in a few months, thankfully. I am 19.

GoldenxChild1 said:
Hey there, I understand your conflictions and I want to assure you of a few things:

1) The Powers of Hell do not discriminate against sexuality in anyway shape or form. You are free to indulge yourself in this field without reprehension. In fact, they encourage your individuality, being just YOU.

2) Do not be scared. You are loved here in such a way you wouldn't understand just yet. It's pure and godly, unlike the current "Love All" trash the enemy preaches. Satan and the daemons care deeply and sincerely about you and your progression.

3) Having difficulty with privacy for meditation is most certainly an issue, I would suggest practicing only before bed or early morning when the rest of House Hold is in bed or off to work.

You said you have difficulty understanding JOS, this is a consciousness you need to develop through Meditation, Pranayama, or Yoga.

Thank you!

1) I am very glad to hear. When I was a Christian, I struggled with this a lot and forced myself to date men. I was extremely uncomfortable both times. I just can never see it happening.

20 I understand completely. I was very afraid I would be made fun of and replied to with homophobic comments on here because people would immediately think I am on some Jew bs. I hate the current "LGBT" movement; it is perverting something pure and natural.

3) Thank you, that and I greatly struggle with self motivation. I never feel motivated to; I have become very depressed as a result of quarantine and sometimes it takes all of my energy to leave my room. Quarantine really ruined my life, honestly.. but I am grateful for it, at the same time, because I have discovered the truth about Satan, Hitler, the Jews, and Christianity.

Low Priest said:

Don't worry, in the beginning, this is normal. You just meditate and tryna talk to Father Satan every night before you sleep. You don't have to do this hours, 15 minutes are even enough at start. When your psysic abilities get strong, you will feel so much thing. Just be patient. And If it is not your path, believe me you won't lose anything because Satanism doesn't demand anything from you. Whenever you want you can leave. Father Satan doesn't force anyone to be Satanist. He doesn't need it. So you can leave if you feel uncomfortable. I don't recommend that ofc but it is your choice.

vintageheart said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

Thank you!

1) I am very glad to hear. When I was a Christian, I struggled with this a lot and forced myself to date men. I was extremely uncomfortable both times. I just can never see it happening.

20 I understand completely. I was very afraid I would be made fun of and replied to with homophobic comments on here because people would immediately think I am on some Jew bs. I hate the current "LGBT" movement; it is perverting something pure and natural.

3) Thank you, that and I greatly struggle with self motivation. I never feel motivated to; I have become very depressed as a result of quarantine and sometimes it takes all of my energy to leave my room. Quarantine really ruined my life, honestly.. but I am grateful for it, at the same time, because I have discovered the truth about Satan, Hitler, the Jews, and Christianity.

Well I think I speak for most members here that we are excited and happy to have you. Yes, it is best if you dissociate with the current "LGBTQ" as it just another tool to make gentiles look like fools in a flamingo costume.

You will not be made fun of here, this isn't the place for that as Satan has a Will, and part of that will is all is followers unite in one House of Satan. You have questions, you have doubts, you have fear. All be answered and extinguished in time.

HAIL SATAN

princeamon said:
Low Priest said:

Don't worry, in the beginning, this is normal. You just meditate and tryna talk to Father Satan every night before you sleep. You don't have to do this hours, 15 minutes are even enough at start. When your psysic abilities get strong, you will feel so much thing. Just be patient. And If it is not your path, believe me you won't lose anything because Satanism doesn't demand anything from you. Whenever you want you can leave. Father Satan doesn't force anyone to be Satanist. He doesn't need it. So you can leave if you feel uncomfortable. I don't recommend that ofc but it is your choice.

Thank you, I am pretty certain it is my path however. I will try to motivate myself and be patient :)

princeamon said:
HAİL SATAN!

Thank you, I will try to work harder. Quarantine has been very hard on me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back